Dexter

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Dexter

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:51 pm

well, that didn't last long...

dexter and deb are getting a divorce
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Chris a.k.a StuntMike on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:08 pm

I liked this season. Certainly not the worst although they never really addressed the killing ofRobocopand his not being a serial killer. So much for "The Code"
Chris a.k.a StuntMike
Not without incident

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 pm

yeah, the whole quinn-arrested-for-killing-peter-weller-then-released-because-dexter-covered-up-the-blood-on-his-shoe was pretty weak. i mean, it was hardly just the blood on his shoe that put him under suspicion... wasn't there also a whole bunch of phone calls to quinn's cell phone that made him a suspect? did dexter's cover-up make those go away too? and even if he was legally exonerated, don't you think his asking for a lawyer and generally being evasive about the whole thing would've made laguerta and deb remain suspicious, regardless of the blood test results?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Chris a.k.a StuntMike on Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:34 pm

TheBaxter wrote:yeah, the whole quinn-arrested-for-killing-peter-weller-then-released-because-dexter-covered-up-the-blood-on-his-shoe was pretty weak. i mean, it was hardly just the blood on his shoe that put him under suspicion... wasn't there also a whole bunch of phone calls to quinn's cell phone that made him a suspect? did dexter's cover-up make those go away too? and even if he was legally exonerated, don't you think his asking for a lawyer and generally being evasive about the whole thing would've made laguerta and deb remain suspicious, regardless of the blood test results?

Hopefully the Quinn facade wont go on to long. I never liked that story arc.

I haven't read the books but is it true his Sister eventually catches Dexter in the act and helps him organize his murders. That would've been an interesting way to end the last episode.
Chris a.k.a StuntMike
Not without incident

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

Chris a.k.a StuntMike wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:yeah, the whole quinn-arrested-for-killing-peter-weller-then-released-because-dexter-covered-up-the-blood-on-his-shoe was pretty weak. i mean, it was hardly just the blood on his shoe that put him under suspicion... wasn't there also a whole bunch of phone calls to quinn's cell phone that made him a suspect? did dexter's cover-up make those go away too? and even if he was legally exonerated, don't you think his asking for a lawyer and generally being evasive about the whole thing would've made laguerta and deb remain suspicious, regardless of the blood test results?

Hopefully the Quinn facade wont go on to long. I never liked that story arc.

I haven't read the books but is it true his Sister eventually catches Dexter in the act and helps him organize his murders. That would've been an interesting way to end the last episode.

book spoilers -- that happens at the end of the first book. obviously, the two stories diverge considerably from that point on
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Wed May 25, 2011 11:29 am

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/battlest ... ate-dexter

'Battlestar' vet Edward James Olmos will investigate 'Dexter'
- 'Miami Vice' Emmy winner will play a religious studies prof

By Daniel Fienberg
Tuesday, May 24, 2011 4:20 PM

Emmy-winning actor Edward James Olmos will join the cast of Showtime's "Dexter" for its upcoming sixth season.

Showtime announced on Tuesday (May 25) that Olmos will play "a brilliant, charismatic professor of religious studies" on "Dexter," which resumes production on May 25 and will return to TV this fall. The premium cable network didn't reveal the exact number of episodes Olmos is contracted for.

Olmos joins a Season 6 guest cast that already includes Colin Hanks and the actor-rapper formerly known as Mos Def (currently known only as "Mos" apparently).

In recent years, Olmos has become best known for playing William Adama on Sci Fi's "Battlestar Galactica." An Emmy winner for "Miami Vice," Olmos also picked up an Oscar nomination for "Stand and Deliver" and a Tony nomination for "Zoot Suit." The "Blade Runner" veteran's most recent credits include "Beverly Hills Chihuahua" and "The Green Hornet."
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby TheBaxter on Wed May 25, 2011 1:27 pm

this show always picks up great guest stars - jimmy smits, keith carradine, peter weller, john lithgow.
let's hope they do something more interesting with olmos other than making him the latest person to suspect that there's something wrong with dexter.
and let's hope this is the season they finally have an important character find out what dexter is without winding up dead immediately afterwards.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Wed May 25, 2011 2:49 pm

Wow. That's a good line up.

I mean, getting Olmos to play as Deb's love interest is a great choice.

Mind you, judging by her track record, she could go either way.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Nice Marmot on Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

TheBaxter wrote:let's hope this is the season they finally have an important character find out what dexter is without winding up dead immediately afterwards.

Amen to that. The scene w/ Deb on the other side of that tarp from Dexter & Lumen was awful. Actually everything that happened from that scene on was awful . . .
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby Nice Marmot on Wed May 25, 2011 3:23 pm

papalazeru wrote:getting Olmos to play as Deb's love interest is a great choice.

Love Olmos, but definitely not as another older love interest for Deb.

As much as I hate what they did w/ Quinn at the end of last season, I still think he should be w/ Deb at least at the beginning of next season.
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby TheBaxter on Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm

now that Deb-in-real-life and Dexter-in-real-life are getting a divorce, it could add an interesting dynamic if Deb-on-the-show finally discovers Dexter-on-the-show's true nature.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Thu May 26, 2011 11:55 am

Deb vs Dex is so the way to end the show. No-brainer.
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby Ribbons on Thu May 26, 2011 12:44 pm

TheBaxter wrote:now that Deb-in-real-life and Dexter-in-real-life are getting a divorce, it could add an interesting dynamic if Deb-on-the-show finally discovers Dexter-on-the-show's true nature.

And promptly dies? :wink:
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: Dexter season 6 trailer

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:54 am

King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:29 pm

it's back! i missed dexter.
this season looks like it has potential. the religious killers idea could hold some promise. laguerta/angel divorce = (hopefully) less soap opera crap. let's hope this season doesn't involve a) dexter in danger of being discovered and having to cover his tracks, or b) a lame cop-out ending like last season.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Looks to be a better season already, although they sure look to be cramming the faith theme down our throats. On top of Dexter pondering it, we get Olmos & Hanks Jr. as S6's main baddies AND Mos Def's character next week. . . Is that how it's going to be w/ every minor killer Dex deals with?

Still miffed that they just swept the Quinn situation under the rug. Everybody should be suspicious after season 5's horrible ending. I'm not a S5 hater, just hated that ending. And it looks like Quinn fell asleep for a week in a tanning bed.

Some corny writing too. Talkin' h.s.reunion and Batista & sister's dinner scene.
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby theangiechrist on Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:47 am

I don't know, I'm glad it's back, but the writing definately was "different" this season opener. It almost felt TOO silly... something was off. Was it chemistry? Maybe something with writing? Too many punchlines for Angel and Masuka?

I like the shakeups and the non-explanations of relationships, but ... I'm just saying it felt weird, not in a non-watchable sort of way, but non NORMAL Dex-writing sort of way. I'm hoping this other serial killer (Hanks)can bring Dex back to a grimmer tale.
theangiechrist
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:36 am

well, i think partially the tone of the show is a reflection of dexter's psyche. he's gone through so much angst the past few seasons, and now he's kind of getting back to his true self and finding his mojo again, he doesn't have the burden of rita or her kids, he's re-accepted himself for who he is, and now, as imaginary-harry told him to, he's "enjoying it" which is good to see. i was getting tired of mopey dexter, i like the dexter of the first couple seasons, the one who really enjoys his work. dark humor has always been a big part of the show, although the humor in this episode wasn't particularly dark... but masuka has always been good comedic relief, and the one kinda silly scene (the dancing scene) wasn't really that bad. at least, it wasn't as bad as some of the scenes with dexter and his neighbors back in, i think, season 4, when dexter was trying to fit in and go to cookouts and stuff... that stuff was more annoying. i did wonder why that reunion went on for so long though... flag football, multiple nights of dancing and partying, etc.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby theangiechrist on Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:52 am

I freaking loved tonight's episode, ended on such a melancholic note for old Dex. Good, good :)
theangiechrist
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby judderman on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:41 am

Anyone else feel sorry for Ronny Cox? He's a bit like his character; at the end of his life and realising that all he has left is this one asshole persona he's been shoehorned into since Beverly Hills Cop. He duelled banjos once!
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby papalazeru on Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:11 pm

Absolutely loved this weeks episode of Dexter, right up until the final surprise reveal.

I wasn't expecting that at all.

It's a shame to see brother Sam go but I don't think Dex's redemption is over, I think he's going to save Travis later on in the series. It looks to be setting it up that way.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:10 am

yes, i loved the replacement of imaginary harry with imaginary ice truck killer. this gives me hope that maybe one day we'll also see in-head doakes, muthafukka.... or maybe even in-head lila's tits

and judging by the previews things get even more interesting next week when we also see the arrival of trinity killer v2.0

interesting how this season is referencing past seasons so heavily.... just don't bring back jimmy smits or that chick from 10 things i hate about you, and we'll be okay.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:29 pm

read a potentially huge spoiler-y rumour, if true, in the talkbacks... apparently someone is suggesting that commander adama is really all in tom hanks jr's head, and that hanks is the sole killer, that adama has been dead all along and all the scenes we see between hanks and adama are really just hanks imagining him saying or doing those things.... sort of a parallel to the imaginary harry and ice truck killer that dexter talks to

not sure yet how i'd feel about that twist, if true. in one sense, it's interesting and i'll be watching the remaining episodes with that in mind to see if it holds up. i guess it depends on the execution (PUN INTENDED!!!)
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby judderman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:52 am

Cliche as hell, but it was foreshadowed in the scene when Biney kills the motel owner. Do we ever see Adama alone?
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 am

judderman wrote:Cliche as hell, but it was foreshadowed in the scene when Biney kills the motel owner. Do we ever see Adama alone?

i can't remember one, and i can't remember seeing anyone else besides tom hanks jr interacting with him. when dexter showed up at the abandoned church last night, i was fully expecting a scene where he goes into the basement and sees professor adama sitting in a rocking chair, and swings the chair around only to find out that adama is a skeleton with a wig on... a la psycho. but even so, when dexter chases him up to the loft of the church he never actually sees him up there and can't find him. of course we would then have to assume that tom hanks jr killed his own sister and shackled himself in the church but that's not too far-fetched. certainly nothing in last night's episode would invalidate the possibility. also it would explain how adama keeps showing up wherever tom hanks jr goes, and how he can get away with walking around in broad daylight when his picture has been plastered all over tv and the newspapers and causing a mini-hysteria in miami
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Have we forgotten about the girl who escaped who implied there were two people, 'the younger man'.

I dont' think putting on a fake voice you could pretend to be old.

I'm not too convinced that they are one and the same, it would seem silly if they were.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:20 pm

papalazeru wrote:Have we forgotten about the girl who escaped who implied there were two people, 'the younger man'.

I'm not too convinced that they are one and the same, it would seem silly if they were.

well, she was blindfolded the whole time. if he was having a smeagol/gollum-type conversation with himself, she could have been fooled into thinking they were two separate people.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:50 am

TheBaxter wrote:
papalazeru wrote:Have we forgotten about the girl who escaped who implied there were two people, 'the younger man'.

well, she was blindfolded the whole time. if he was having a smeagol/gollum-type conversation with himself, she could have been fooled into thinking they were two separate people.

I know, but that sounds so weak though.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:09 am

well, i guess that rumour was 100% CORRECT!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:08 am

TheBaxter wrote:well, i guess that rumour was 100% CORRECT!

Not true. I believe that Geller caused all the havok and then jumped into the freezer. The freezer was full of liquid nitrogen and instanstly froze him.

I can't believe he was jsut putting on a damned voice. I CAN'T!!!

It does pose an interesting dilema for Dexter though. Travis is disturbed rather than just being an out and out psycho which is usually Dex's bait.

Can he release, forgive or free Travis of his alliction? Does he hand him to the cops?

As Travis knows that Dex has been following him, it wouldn't take too much for Batista and everyone to put together that Dex has played a larger part that they previously believe.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:40 am

papalazeru wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:well, i guess that rumour was 100% CORRECT!

Not true. I believe that Geller caused all the havok and then jumped into the freezer. The freezer was full of liquid nitrogen and instanstly froze him.

I can't believe he was jsut putting on a damned voice. I CAN'T!!!

It does pose an interesting dilema for Dexter though. Travis is disturbed rather than just being an out and out psycho which is usually Dex's bait.

Can he release, forgive or free Travis of his alliction? Does he hand him to the cops?

As Travis knows that Dex has been following him, it wouldn't take too much for Batista and everyone to put together that Dex has played a larger part that they previously believe.

maybe it will turn out that geller had an EVIL TWIN, and he's the one who stuffed geller into the freezer, then pretended to be him, and convince tom hanks jr to go around killing people for him. the only problem with that theory is that geller's twin doesn't have a moustache, and we all know evil twins always have moustaches.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:32 am

There's one thing tht bugs me about this latest series, and I don't know if it's meant to be intentional or not.

Dexter goes on about being careful all the time yet, and maybe it's sloppy direction, but it looks like Dex makes mistakes all the time.

Breaking into houses during the day isn't careful, busting out of the basement of a church, where there is bound to be dust and stuff, he's bound to have left foot-prints or a loose hair fibre. It doesn't make much sense to me.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:54 am

papalazeru wrote:There's one thing tht bugs me about this latest series, and I don't know if it's meant to be intentional or not.

Dexter goes on about being careful all the time yet, and maybe it's sloppy direction, but it looks like Dex makes mistakes all the time.

Breaking into houses during the day isn't careful, busting out of the basement of a church, where there is bound to be dust and stuff, he's bound to have left foot-prints or a loose hair fibre. It doesn't make much sense to me.

i think it's been going on for a few seasons now, but yeah, he seems to get more and more reckless every season, and this one has been the worse, especially with the whole road trip to nebraska thing. it was kind of understandishable after rita got killed and he was sort of reeling a bit and losing his mojo, but this season he was supposed to be getting back to being himself again and enjoying it. but the first rule of harry's code was always "don't get caught" and he almost seems like he WANTS to be caught now. unless this all leads up to him actually being discovered, it's going to be a tough thing to buy.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 pm

I pretty much DESPISE this season.

I've heard through the grapevine that the show will be rapped up w/ season 8 and Deb will be suspicious of Dex by the end of THIS season. Keep in mind that the Nebraska episode (just so awful) was the last I saw. Sorry if I'm stating the obvious. I'll continue watching because of this possibility and the fact that my wife will try to kill me.

But I feel like I could easily bail. Hanks Jr. is terrible. Nebraska roadtrip was an embarassment to all involved. The writing is off. The characters are off. I just hate this season . . .
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:07 pm

i don't hate this season, in fact i'd say as of now it's my 3rd least favorite season... behind last year, and the jimmy smits season. although, if the end is as lame as last season's finale, it could sink in my rankings.

tom hanks jr is not a very good actor. i don't like him either. i can understand why he was chosen for the role, given what has happened, or been revealed, about his character. he's got a bit of that norman bates quality to him. except he's nowhere in the same league as tony perkins to pull it off. still, he could be a lot worse. and the twist... even though it was a bit predictable, i guess it kinda works thematically as a contrast to dexter and his "imaginary friends". unlike some former seasons, we have a lot less soap opera bullshit. none of that ridiculous batista-laguerta romance stuff or dexter trying to fit in with his suburban neighbors. the most soap-opera-y part of this season is quinn being a drunken buffoon, which is kinda funny sometimes. and i think there's more to that video-game making intern guy too, he's got the ice truck killer frozen body part, and he's much too interested in dexter.

i think the biggest problem with this season is last season, more specifically, the fact that they pussied out on having deb find out about dexter at the end of the season. this show would get so much more interesting if they would have followed through on that. in fact, i'd say the overall problem with the show for a while now is that they won't take things on the show far enough. i mean, this is a show where we're rooting for a serial killer. you can go so much darker and do so much more shocking things with it, but they keep pulling back whenever they get near that edge. like with deb not finding out about dexter last season. or this season, when dexter's brother comes back and dexter starts abandoning his code and acting more maniacal. a ballsier show would make a whole season out of that, not just a single episode that ends with dexter coming back to his senses and become a nice, kind, lovable serial killer once again. this show needs to take more risks. and if this season only ends with deb SUSPECTING dexter of something, instead of actually discovering his true nature, that will be one more example of them not willing to go far enough to make the show more interesting.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:32 pm

How bout Dex's pop waiting for him on the side of the road as he returns to Miami. Throws up on desk . . .

Liking ANY season less than this one is baffling to me.
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:57 pm

Nice Marmot wrote:How bout Dex's pop waiting for him on the side of the road as he returns to Miami. Throws up on desk . . .

Liking ANY season less than this one is baffling to me.

i don't like it, but 5 seconds of imaginary harry on the side of the road isn't nearly as cringe-inducing as 5 minutes of laguerta and batista playing house every single episode in season 5 or as stupid as dexter joining the neighborhood watch.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby theangiechrist on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:13 am

enough with the incest plots on TV this month already LOL. First Boardwalk, now Dexter. :roll:
theangiechrist
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:20 pm

theangiechrist wrote:enough with the incest plots on TV this month already LOL. First Boardwalk, now Dexter. :roll:

well, it's technically not incest if they're not actually blood relatives

but it is creepy. and weird, especially when you take into account their off-screen (no-longer-a) relationship.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Nice Marmot on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:39 pm

This show is 100% comedy to me now . . .

Bravo w/ the Lake of Fire tableau, Dr. Evil . . .
Nice Marmot
REAL DRAGON

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:57 am

well, they finally did what they should have done last season. better late than never.

dexter must have brought a couple sharks back with him when he swam back from the lake of fire, so that deb could jump them by falling in love with her brother.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:21 pm

last night's premiere was a good start for the season. glad they didn't draw out the whole bit about dexter admitting to deb he's the bay harbor butcher. i was afraid we'd get a whole season of deb investigating dexter instead of deb helping dexter kill people or wherever they take it. i think herc's prediction about where this season is going is spot on... i'll just add my prediction that the person deb kills is laguerta.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:43 pm

TheBaxter wrote:last night's premiere was a good start for the season. glad they didn't draw out the whole bit about dexter admitting to deb he's the bay harbor butcher. i was afraid we'd get a whole season of deb investigating dexter instead of deb helping dexter kill people or wherever they take it. i think herc's prediction about where this season is going is spot on... i'll just add my prediction that the person deb kills is laguerta.

I thought it was a great start.

They didn't wait too long to establish everything in the first ep and such a great ending.

I don't think your prediction will come to pass though.

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:07 am

my feelings about the Dexter series finale (and the final season as a whole) can pretty much be summed up in one sentence.

i liked where Dexter ended up at the end, but i didn't really like how he got there.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby travis-dane on Mon Sep 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Yeah, I have mixed feelings about this too. I wish they would have used the Ray Stevenson heavy from season seven for this season, he was the best heavy since Trinity. Also the last Slice of Life scene with Deb and Dex should have had reversed roles.

After the pretty solid seventh season, I was hoping for a strong final season but all in all it was not the ending I had hoped for.

Goodbye Dex.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:37 pm

travis-dane wrote:Yeah, I have mixed feelings about this too. I wish they would have used the Ray Stevenson heavy from season seven for this season, he was the best heavy since Trinity. Also the last Slice of Life scene with Deb and Dex should have had reversed roles.

After the pretty solid seventh season, I was hoping for a strong final season but all in all it was not the ending I had hoped for.

Goodbye Dex.

well, i like the idea that dexter is alive, starting over with a new identity somewhere, and probably (hopefully) still carrying out harry's code (as well as the possibility that he isn't, that he's become a pure killer without a code), this time without the constraints of a sister/wife/child/girlfriend/coworkers to bog him down. in fact, this is the kind of ending i wish they had the guts to do 2 or 3 seasons ago, wipe the slate clean and show a darker version of the character. i'm actually interested in what this version of dexter would be like, without all these other people holding him back. in my fantasy version of dexter, everything that's happened the past few seasons (discovered by deb, her killing to protect his secret, her descent and eventual death) would all have taken place in a single kick-ass season right after trinity killed his wife, and then this would have been the beginning of a new season. alas, the writers/producers didn't have the guts to go that far.

at the least i'm glad he didn't end up happily ever after, living in argentina with his girlfriend and son. that would have been a really lame ending. so like i said, i liked where they ended up with the character, but the process of getting there was too contrived and convoluted and not very interesting (a hurricane? really? cliche much?). bringing back hannah seemed unnecessary. dexter's "stepmom" too. and his kid (who has to be one of the most annoying and worst child actors since jake lloyd) just killed the show anytime he was on screen. and that whole pointless deb "i'm in love with my brother" storyline that never really went anywhere. and speaking of incest, how dare they not resolve the sexual tension between matsuka and his stepdaughter. neither even shows up in the finale. just goes to show that storyline was pointless stuff to pad out the season, without adding anything to the show (except some nudity).

i feel like the best seasons of this show (1, 2, and 4) all felt whole and complete, like the writers knew where they were going from the first episode to the last, whereas more recent seasons felt like they were making it up as they went, meandering and never really coming into focus until the (usually disappointing) end. the show lost its way after the trinity season and never really got back on track. this final season's villain is the kind of bad guy who would have been dispatched in a single episode of season 1, and here it's dragged out for half the season. ah well, i'll always have season 2 doakes on blu-ray to put on when i need to be reminded of the show's better days.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:19 pm

TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Previous

Return to Coaxial