Random Coaxial

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby wonkabar on Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:43 pm

Callie Barbie?
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:19 pm

DennisMM wrote:What the fuck was with Mr. Belvedere? Did the parents really trust this raging queen to raise their kids?

i..... i cant believe i didnt see this before.

and here i thought we were friends, dennis.

Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:59 pm

You're allowed to bash Dr. Smith all you want.

Conceptually, Belvedere was a rather odd figure to be nannying that family. What can you expect from retired baseball players?
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Oct 20, 2006 3:28 pm

in today's WTF?!? news:

IMDb wrote:Guiding Light, America's oldest soap opera -- it began on radio in 1937 and moved to television in 1952 -- will be taking aim at younger viewers next month when it introduces a Marvel Comics-created superhero on Nov. 1. Marvel Comics said that it will cross-promote the storyline with an eight-page insert to appear in several of its comic books in which the Guiding Light characters will interact with Marvel superheroes.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tfactor on Fri Oct 20, 2006 5:10 pm

create you own simpsons trailer for this coming sunday's Tree House of Horror episode
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby wonkabar on Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:24 am

TheBaxter wrote:in today's WTF?!? news:

IMDb wrote:Guiding Light, America's oldest soap opera -- it began on radio in 1937 and moved to television in 1952 -- will be taking aim at younger viewers next month when it introduces a Marvel Comics-created superhero on Nov. 1. Marvel Comics said that it will cross-promote the storyline with an eight-page insert to appear in several of its comic books in which the Guiding Light characters will interact with Marvel superheroes.

Holy shit! Is that for real? Will this be a new character, or an old one? That's some strange news. The whole entertainment world is going geek-shit-crazy
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Peven on Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:31 am

wonkabar wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:in today's WTF?!? news:

Holy shit! Is that for real? Will this be a new character, or an old one? That's some strange news. The whole entertainment world is going geek-shit-crazy

is this some kind of acid trip flashback? am i reading this in a dream and i'll wake up tomorrow and think, "what a wierd dream i had last night". i mean, this is NOT your mother's Guiding Light. any guesses from you comic readers who the character might be?

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby wonkabar on Mon Nov 06, 2006 12:40 am

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.703

Marvel.com wrote:A New Hero Rises Out of Daytime TV

Guiding Light Comes to Comics!

A New Hero Rises Out of Daytime TV

Guiding Light Comes to Comics!

Marvel.com is proud to give a glimpse of a soap show that will have you daydreaming of super heroics during daytime TV. In this preview unlike any other you've seen before it, a new twist from the flickering images of the ultra-popular Guiding Light will turn up in the pages of Marvel comic books. Check out this preview of the episode that will give rise to a new hero that will find herself in the pages of Marvel Comics!

In the first-ever comic-soap crossover, Marvel's mightiest heroes (and villains) meet some of daytime drama's steamiest characters. The debut and origin of Springfield's first costumed crime-fighter will be told on air on the November 1st episode of Guiding Light. As an added
bonus, the episode will feature many "Easter eggs" for sharp-eyed Marvel fans, so be on the lookout! Appearing in comics as an 8-page back-up beginning 10/26 and written by soap-and-comic scribe Jim McCann, the Avengers and their deadly foes descend on Guiding Light's city of Springfield to determine if a new super-powered being is friend or foe!

This crossover represents a unique partnership between Marvel, and Procter & Gamble Productions, Inc (PGP), the producers of Guiding Light. As fans will recall, Storm's wedding dress, featured in her wedding to T'Challa in Black Panther #18, was designed by Guiding Light costume designer Shawn Dudley. Both Marvel and PGP are thrilled about this opportunity for audience cross-pollination, especially Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada. "This is just one more way that we're trying to reach out beyond our usual audience in an effort to expose those who don't know anything about the greatness of comics and hopefully come back with a few new converts," he says. "And hopefully some of our fans will find themselves with a new habit as well--Guiding Light!"

Be sure to tune in on November 1st to see Guiding Light on CBS Daytime!

Also check out our comic book line up featuring the Guiding Light back up story.

wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:00 am

You can watch a portion of the show on Marvel's site, if you dare.

It is perhaps one of the most godawful TV clips I've seen, even more embarrassing than those Marvel / Macy's Thanksgiving Parade videos.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:09 pm

Am I the only one watching "Bones"? I could care less about the crappy crime stuff, but I love the relationship between the two leads. I couldn't find a thread for it...so I decided to post it here.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Nov 08, 2006 10:24 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Am I the only one watching "Superman Returns"? I could care less about the crappy crime stuff, his superpowers, lack of supervillian and action, but I love the relationship between the two leads. I couldn't find a thread for it...so I decided to post it here.

:P :wink: :lol: :lol:

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:25 pm

DennisMM wrote:What the fuck was with Mr. Belvedere? Did the parents really trust this raging queen to raise their kids?

Don't ask, don't tell.

Besides, the father of year Bob what's his face was too busy calling Pedro Cerano out on strikes.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby brainiac on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:21 pm

I like BONES too. I loved the Christmas episode when they were in quarantine. Funny stuff. :lol:

Another show I've watched since its premier is The Nine. Enough compelling drama to make me stick around and see where the characters go.
Who watches the Watchmen?
brainiac
REAL DRAGON

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:59 am

I'm not sure if this warrants a new thread or not, so I'll smack it in here and see what happens.

From TV.com comes the Best shows of 2006...

I know that it's not a favourite site of us all, and it's very US centric but for shear number of votes, it's pretty reliable.

So, what were your picks? Agree or Disagree with the below?

Here's TV.com's Top 5 list.

1. 24
2. House
3. Lost
4. Grey's Anatomy
5. Project Runway

And now best In Genre...

DRAMA

1. Lost
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. Dexter
4. House
5. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

COMEDY

1. The Office (US)
2. My Name Is Earl
3. Ugly Betty
4. Weeds
5. Entourage

SCI-FI (something crazy has happened this year)

1. Supernatural
2. Bones
3. Smallville
4. Heroes
5. Battlestar Galactica (2003) - 5th? booo!!!

ANIMATION

1. Avatar: The Last Airbender
2. The Simpsons
3. Family Guy
4. South Park
5. Justice League Unlimited
Last edited by MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:04 am

WOAH WOAH WOAH..... WOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost at the top, no heroes except on the best sci-fi where it ends up at number 4! AFTER Supernatural (easn't this cancelled!!!!!), fucking Bones and Smallville! BUT ABOVE Battlestar Galactica!!!

WHO THE FUCK compiles this list? Public voting? Dear god... we deserve the shit we constantly get if thats how we vote!

And correct me if I'm wrong but how is Lost not inthe sci-fi section? Drama...? So a programme with as much in it as lost isn't a sc-fi fantasy?

If I made thsoe other four programmes I'd be well pissed off!!!

Shoddy fucking list... but I am so fucking happy that pile of shit that could have been the best TV show ever, Jericho, didn't end up in there! :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:05 am

cheers for posting though Monkey... don't shoot the messenger, right? :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:07 am

Like I said above, TV.com doesn't really go for the anything other then mass media thuff. There were a couple of other genre's, I'll throw them on below.

It's the public who vote, and there's a hell of a lot of them. Some shows have over 26,000 votes!

I don't really agree with the list, but I thought that it may invite some debate.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:10 am

Hell yeah its gonna evoke debate, like this one:

TV.com can go show a fucking banana up their ass and peel it for all I give a shit.... oooooohhhhh I'ma getting mad...red faced....growl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 7:54 am

The rest of the Lists...

ACTION/ADVENTURE

1. Prison Break
2. 24
3. CSI
4. Criminal Minds
5. Without a Trace

REALITY (You'll note that they're all American)

1. American Idol
2. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
3. Project Runway
4. Dancing With the Stars
5. Flavor of Love

BEST OF THE WORST

1. Laguna Beach
2. Skating with Celebrities
3. Flavor of Love (In teh top five and in the bottom... now that's talent!)
4. Men in Trees
5. The Bachelor

BEST EPISODE

1. Lost: "Live Together, Die Alone (2)"
2. House: "No Reason"
3. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip: "The West Coast Delay"
4. Entourage: "Sorry, Ari"
5. Project Runway: "Reap What You Sew"

BEST US TV RELATED NEWS STORY

1. UPN + WB = CW
2. Scientology vs. South Park
3. Michael Richards is a nut
4. Charlie Sheen and Denise Richards
5. Katie Couric leaves Today for CBS Nightly News

Flame away... 8)
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:00 am

IS that house epi called No Reason or is it in there for no reason? Other than its about a doctor!

Lost again! fuck... I really hoped that this show would drop ratings and accolades this year so they could tighten ship and get it back on course!

I love the show dearly and one of my best pressies was the Lost diorama! i love it!

But fuck me they need to sort out the shit!

Heroes has given us more information and plot twists in 11 episodes thatn Lost has in 2 and a bit seasons!

And do they know what they are doing? They shwo six episodes and stop.... then its not back till feb 20-something!

Shit!!!

I want answers then questions then twists then turns then questions then answers etc etc :-)

But if they keep getting accolades from the viewers who watch it cos "its cool to watch and love lost" then we ain't never gonna get the show we deserve! :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:09 am

I sence that deep down you love it, but the frustration has twisted you.

Like I said, I think that the list is kinda bias to US and big productions, but it's interesting to see how what the networks pushed in 2006 is what rated. Not a usual trate, espically in this day and age where choice is king. Interesting indeed.

Lost has one good season worth of ratings in it and then it will fall. People just don't care as much anymore. It's still a great show but real stuff needs to start happening again so that it re-captures the publics imaganition.

Battlestar #5?? And not even in Drama or Action Adventure! Shameful... I need to find another top shows list that has that as #1. :wink:

I am glad that Avatar is on top for animation though. It's a good show that pulls from a few different sorces and is a pokemon style money maker for Nick. Clean imaging, fun characters, young teen with w'a mission to save the world, and super powers, of a sort....
Last edited by MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 8:15 am

I do love lost! Big time! Got loadsa stuff for it and got everyone well into at work... but.... now... its shit and everyone has stopped watching it here but me... cos I love Locke and the guys, it ain't there fault... its the show runners who think its clever to give you questions with no answers.

They said they have enough to go trhought o season 9! Well jeez, so could i if I never told anyone anything!

SPOILER!::::

I mean check this out: season 2 ends with Desmonds love finding a singal....

we are now in the xmas break and not a SINGLE mention ofit!

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but you don't end a fucking TV series like that!

2 BIG problems:

1) Youi've ended on a character we have seen once or twice in flashbacks and therefore don't have much emotional involvement to her

2) You come back into the seires and by not mentioning it are saying: "Cliff hanger wasn't that big a deal cos we ain't even touching on it yet..."

If you want to know how to do a cliff hanger watch Lost Series 1.... THAT is how you do a cliff hanger

wanna know how to start a series?

Watching Lost series 2! That is a begininig!

:-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:41 am

I do wonder though, is Lost not as good as season one now because we know the format, there's not as must strange mystery stuff going on or is it just that the writers are padding.

Personally I think that the 20+ Ep season is one of the reasons that Lost is lagging. Kick it back to a 15 or even 18 ep series and you would move through the story a bit faster and keep the interest. 24 started something that the networks love (giving them one series per half year instead of 2+, as well as only a marginal increase in budget for a load more content) but I don't think that it works well in every new show.

BSG is a prime example of this. It's been commonly discussed that BSG has a few 'filler' eps. Nothing wrong with it, as every series has them, but if you reduced the number of shows in a series to say, 18, you wouldn't have the need (or not so much of a need).

Programs like Desperate Housewives, 24, SG1 etc work extremely well with this format. Arrested Development series 2 showed that programming can be pushed into 18 eps fairly comfortably by just cutting the studly.

The 13 ep series is dead as we know it. It's only a format that works well with lifestyle programming and cartoons (and cartoons have seen a move towards the 10/15 minute mini ep and the 20 ep series cut into two <see avatar>)

Exec Producers/Network Execs need to get it straight that you don't have to do what the formula says in regards to scheduling. Mix and match formats and shows like Lost will pick up.

Well, that's what I think at least.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:45 am

I agree, I've often said if Lost was an ongoing miniseries it would work better!

Cut the flashbacks and stick the island - or stick with the flashbacks and cut the chaff!

BSG works but also the fillers do cos they give you that little bit extra knowledge about the characters. Fillers are fine as long as they're not treated as such!

As long as they are dealt with lovingly, its fine! :-)

I do think the writers of lost love it, but I also think they're securing themselves a paycheque for the next 8 years....
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:09 am

Yeah, as long as they don't make it feel like a filler then it's fine. BSG does do filler eps well, and there are some great eps in that bunch, but when ever I watch it I always just have in the back of my head 'filler ep'. I don't mean it, and it's well know that I'm a huge fan but it's still there.

I know all about the networks need for conformity in they're schedule. They have ratings periods, holidays, special events etc to contend with but it's a new world and sticking to formatted series lengths is one that will just not stick. I think that we're in a golden age for television (we'll we were until two days ago) and the manipulation of things like this will only serve it better.

What about Dexter being on #3 for drama. There will be a few happy Zoners about that.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:52 am

Monkey... have you got a comment? :-)
Last edited by silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:54 am

no comment...
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Jan 02, 2007 11:10 am

Okay then... me neither :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:43 pm

Just moving a couple of EARTH 2 posts into here. I was thinking about chatting more on it, and that is something I cannot do in the Lost thread.

Fawst wrote:Oh MAN, Earth 2 was so damn good! THAT was Star Trek on a $5 budget, but they had great writing. For the most part. It really was kind of like wagon train. They have adventures, but never really get anywhere. Sort of. Plus it had Tim fucking Curry. They had a great season 1 (read: series) cliffhanger, and that show could have turned into something really great if they had kept going. They did simply one of the best "future" storylines of any tv show where E2 is populated by whatever evil government was there, and the kid is part of a native alien resistance using their powers and shit. Fantastic episode. I need to buy that series DVD set that they put out. I wonder if they have any follow-up novels? If not, maybe I'll write one :)

Maybe you should write a book. I loved it as well, such a great premice, it was just about 6 years ahead of it's time. I'm glad that others remember it so fondly.

I'm going to copy these posts into the random coaxial thread because I'm way off topic writing this here.

:MOVING:

so...
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:49 pm

Earth 2 was okay. For some reason, at the time, I thought it a reboot of one of Gene Roddenberry's failed pilots from the 70s. I paid a bit more attention when it got repeated several hundred times on the Scifi Channel a few years ago, but with the knowledge that the story wouldn't be wrapped up I didn't invest that much into it.

If you want to buy it....http://www.playusa.com/DVD/Region_1/CART/2-/653390/-/Product.html?cur=513
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:06 pm

Cheers man... I may try and find sci-fi when it's on again. I saw it on air when it was new and have only good memories, I'm not sure if I should ruin that.

Come to think of it I thought that it was a Star Trek off shoot when I first saw it.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fawst on Tue Jan 02, 2007 1:27 pm

Earth 2 suffered from kinda crappy production values. But overall it was the story that kept the show going. Plus there were some very good characters, Clancy Brown being the best. Damn, I just remembered... my very first net-fight was on AOL with someone who posted that E2 was cancelled, and I didn't believe him. He sent me an IM freaking out on me, who am I to doubt him, blah blah blah. He was right, in the end, but I didn't WANT to believe him.

In the end, I think Earth 2 has plenty of potential to be continued in some way. The scope of their vision was pretty narrow in the beginning. There is much more that can be done with it. *sigh* New Year project: purchase DVD's, watch, take many notes, then write novel.
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Jan 02, 2007 2:39 pm

Hehehe.... while a you putzes are a tripping down a the "Earth 2" memory lane, donna forget a the "Ark II".
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:01 pm

oh.... dear.... god....

It's just guys driving around in the backlot with a tube for a car.....

Ok Dino, you win on the random Sci-fi flachback. God damn it man, did you ever see it? Fund it even??
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:38 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:Hehehe.... while a you putzes are a tripping down a the "Earth 2" memory lane, donna forget a the "Ark II".

Didn't this show end with a really dark cliffhanger? I seem to remember that based on the last episode, the bad guys would win. Then the show never came back. Am I right about this?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Jan 02, 2007 4:50 pm

Hehehe... I donna remember how it ended, eh? But it's alla out onna the DVD now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ark_II
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:19 pm

And who can forget Quatermass II?

And Cyborg Cop II: The TV Movie?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:22 pm

Quatermass and the Pit is the finest of the Quatermassess.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jan 02, 2007 5:42 pm

Very true. Even the film version was really good.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:00 pm

only ever saw the feature version, at a cult screening and then on the telly. I thought the tv remake of the Quatermass experiment with David Tennant and Jasyn Flymying was a bit shit.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby silentbobafett on Thu Jan 04, 2007 8:59 am

Oh dear... what a shame... I'm sure Hercs crying tonight... but then... he does love Gilmore Girls (one of his top three I believe! :-) )

'The O.C.' Canceled

Beloved teen soap The O.C. has been canceled due to falling ratings following actress Mischa Barton's decision to quit the show. The once hit series joins former Will & Grace star Megan Mullally's new chat show as the first TV casualties of the new year in America. Mullally's much-criticized show will end immediately, while The O.C. will see out its current season. The final episode of the series will air on February 22. In a statement released yesterday, The O.C. creator Josh Schwartz said, "It has been an amazing experience and a great run. For a certain audience, at a certain time, The O.C. has meant something. For that we are grateful."
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:00 am

What a shame... my gf will be so dissapointed.

:lol: BA HAHAHAHAHAHA!! :lol:
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby silentbobafett on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:04 am

heh heh... nice one MOnkey... nice one...

fucking OC :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:41 am

silentbobafett wrote:I agree, I've often said if Lost was an ongoing miniseries it would work better!

Cut the flashbacks and stick the island - or stick with the flashbacks and cut the chaff!

But one informs the other and vice versa - that's clear isn't it? Underpinning everything that's going on in LOST is the symbiosis between the two - although yes, there are a thousand and one riddles to solve, what LOST is really about first and foremost is its characters and their journeys.

The flashbacks aren't meant to just be pregnant in every line with obvious clues as to what is happening on that island that week...rather, they are there to flesh out the characters backgrounds - to show us who they each were. This in turn gives all of their decisions on the island a far greater context than if you were just watching a show about people on a strange land witnessing inexplicable events. you would almost literally have half the show your way - and believe me, with it you'd get half the entertainment. I know it can be pnderous at times - and with what is it now - 14 principals? There are always going to be some you care for less than others (DIE CHARLIE DIE!!!) - but they are all a part of the same glorious whole.

I think what you need to do Boba, is treat yourself to one random episode of Gilligans Island followed immediately by an equally random epsiode of Fantasy Island - thats the cocktail thats going to give you the hit you're after! :lol:
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:46 am

:lol:

Doc told you Bobba...
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:22 am

It's official - Fox has shut down the OC.

Wasn't this a hot show, once upon a time?
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby colonel_lugz on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:23 am

Thank fuck!!
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Thu Jan 04, 2007 10:24 am

colonel_lugz wrote:Thank fuck!!

Hah hah hah.
You're taking the news well.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby silentbobafett on Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:34 am

OC SHUT DOWN: THANK FUCK INDEED

LOST and the flashbacks: I get why they're there! I think a 5 year old can work that out! But just cos they are there for that reason doesn't mean it always works and some times you really wonder what the fuck they're on about!

The best thing that can happen to Lost is get cancelled! Either that or they sort themselves out! Because I can't but help feel you are being led up the garden bath.

I'll put my kids college fund on a bet right now: that hints, ideas and storylines set up in the first series or so of Lost will NOT be solved or finalised when it all ends.

The simple reason is that they kept shoving in so many and getting so carried away that there is no way they can solve them all. IF, however, they solved some, gave more clues to a few etc as the went along... then I would trust in the film more

I just don't think the show I loved in the first year (I was looking proud at my model last night while blaring that awesome score out of me stereo) will have anything much to do with the fnal series...in a bad way :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:31 pm

Now if only someone would put Hollyoaks out of it's misery.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial