Sucks Less With Kevin Smith

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Sucks Less With Kevin Smith

Postby Pudie on Sun Nov 05, 2006 4:11 am

Since I'm sure most of us don't have mtvU, it's safe to assume most of you have never seen this show. It's pretty short, coming in at about 8 minutes, but they are a great time waster. What it essentially is, is a show of man on the street segments that are done by a bunch UCLA kids, and Kevin Smith is the "teacher" of the class while all the kids do the work and get college credits for it. Anyways... check it out. The second episode is pretty damn hillarious.

Watch it here
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT

Postby Captain_Fucking_Magic on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:41 am

Just saw the Kevin is going to star in a show for Showtime. This is certainly perplexing as he is pretty much a horrible actor. That's why in his own movies he just stands there and does pantomime. But I guess we can expect he'll show up 3 years late to the set and then never finish the second episode.
Captain_Fucking_Magic
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby The Ginger Man on Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:49 am

Kevin Smith getting slapped again and again....that's funny. And I like the guy.

"What the hell! That was a valid question! You just said you went to a naked hotspring!"
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Stinny on Thu Nov 09, 2006 12:58 pm

I liked the idea of the show, and I love smith talking about anything at all, but those reporter kids are more dry than sandpaper on a constipated asshole. They've got to go. Or feed em some coke or something, they're pretty bad.
But it was cool seeing mc chris.
Stinny
GLIB

Return to Coaxial