Day Break - Day 3 or 4?

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Dark Knight on Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:58 am

Okay, I might be wrong but i remember hearing that ABC was gonna post the unaired episodes on their website. Don't know if they have done that already or if it's about to happen, I just remember hearing that when it went off the air.

EDIT - http://dynamic.abc.go.com/streaming/player?mk=20161749

click on the pic of taye diggs and u should be able to access episode 1-12
Last edited by Dark Knight on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
El Wray will find the missing reel, just watch...
Dark Knight
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby mrhacker on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:05 am

Thanks, Voldemoo, I started watching this on the web when they canceled it, and just want to get it finished
mrhacker
GLIB

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:07 am

mrhacker wrote:Thanks, Voldemoo, I started watching this on the web when they canceled it, and just want to get it finished

heh, I can understand that. I checked around on a couple of other boards and nobody seems to have a clue as to what the delay is about for ep 13.

Probably some button pusher at ABC hasn't gotten around to pushing the button yet.

EDIT: some info here
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:32 am

You gotta to love a the ABC, no? So many times, they hype a the new show for a weeks inna the advance... some-a-times a the months, anna by the time a the show, she comes out, alla the putzes have alla 'ready forgotten about it, eh? It's a like... the first episode, she airs anna everyone is a like "holy crappa, this a show, she's a still onna the air?" Anna the hype, she say "revolutionary ground-a-breaking television from a the creators of a the blah blah blah... it's a gonna to change a the face of a the television forever, eh?" anna then they go anna cancel it after like a the 2nd or 3rd episode, eh?

It's a the ABC's M.O., completely, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Previous

Return to Coaxial