SUPERNATURAL -- The Brothers Winchester

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: SUPERNATURAL -- The Brothers Winchester

Postby Big Jim Slade on Sun May 03, 2009 8:20 pm

Fuckin A..... it's nice to finally have a dependable Supernatural board that isn't filled with shitty fan fiction (Facebook's Supernatural Discussion board....so bad.) Anyways- this season's been great. My only real bitch is that the last two episodes ("Jump the Shark" and "The Rapture") have felt really crammed and very rushed. It's seemed to me like they're trying very hard to tie up loose ends in prep for the last two episodes. Oh yeah- wixmmm- that was a Supernatural episode- "After School Special"
The popcorn you are eating has been pissed in. More at eleven.
Big Jim Slade
GLIB

Postby A for Aristocrat on Sun May 03, 2009 8:54 pm

I had a different reaction to the last two episodes. I was really into Jump the shark. I really liked the third brother and I was really hoping for some kind of happy ending. So when the end came it was kind of a gut punch and unexpected even though I should have seen it a mile away. I saw everything ahead of time in The Rapture. It wasnt a bad episode but I saw the twists and that was the first time that has happened. I hope this is a fluke. There comes a point in many shows where you know how they write and it becomes predictable. I hope this isnt the case here.
A for Aristocrat
GLIB

Postby V'Shael on Mon May 04, 2009 8:19 am

Just to answer the script girl question... If you've ever watched one of her so-called reports, it really is the dumbest fucking thing you'll ever see on the internet. Most people can take any old nonsense if they get to look at a pair of tits, so some people watch her videos JUST because she flaunts her chest in them. They form one segment of the talkbackers.

There's another segment who seem to genuinely like her, or think her posts are somehow newsworthy. They either get their news SOLELY from AICN, or are friends of hers using sockpuppet accounts, or are deluded into thinking that if post nice things about her, they have a chance of sleeping with her.

There's a third, transient group of talkbackers, who are offended by the notion that someone can be stupid, and we should accept it because she points her tits at us. I was in that third group for a few weeks, until I realised it's pointless because we're just giving page views to her stories. So I just stopped reading her stories or watching her videos. I suspect there's quite a few in that third group, but only a few ever reading/posting at any one time, before they move on.

So yeah, that's my 2 cents on why her talkbacks are generally flame wars.
V'Shael
GLIB

Postby jehiel238 on Mon May 04, 2009 9:33 pm

RogueScribner wrote:
wixmmm wrote:zone could be better... (not really able to modify this, but) there's not as much conversation, especially after a full day or two (talkbacks stay alive longer)

Also, I wish there was a board for each show, instead of just one topic for each show. First--you wouldn't need to scroll past a thousand posts to find where the new episode discussion happens.

There's a little orange square next to the topic titles that if you click it will take you to the first new post in a topic since the last time you read the thread. Also, there aren't a million people here posting a million different things every day. Individual threads for each episode would just clutter the board with a bunch of threads with 15 or fewer posts.

I don't see this orange square of which you speak. Would be mighty handy if it were there. Just signed up here, btw. Never signed up for a talkback. I prefer the forum style anyway.
jehiel238
GLIB

Postby RogueScribner on Mon May 04, 2009 10:38 pm

My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby laivine on Tue May 05, 2009 12:06 am

Just a few bits and bobs from trolling around the internet that might be new to readers here.

Eric Kripke Interview in TV Guide - Spoilers for the last two episodes.
A brief interview with Misha Collins. No spoilers beyond the most recent episode.

An excellent resource for anyone interested in finding out anything related to Supernatural.

The Space promo for 4.21 - very spoilery, naturally.
A clip from 4.21 - doubly spoilery
The SOON promo at the end of 4.20 - spoilery if you haven't seen it.
laivine
GLIB

Postby TonyWilson on Tue May 05, 2009 6:04 am

Thanks for the links.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Shermdawg on Thu May 07, 2009 9:53 pm

God I hate how they pussy-fied Ruby.

That will go down as the worst decision Kripke and Co. ever made with this show.

Decent episode so far, but "Ruby" has really left a bad mark on it.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Shermdawg on Thu May 07, 2009 10:21 pm

Alright so after that awful faceoff with "Ruby", where she uncharacteristically was afraid of Dean and ran away like a bitch instead of disappearing like the real Ruby would do, we get that long anticipated Winchester showdown, and having Dean's punch sending it to a break was a nice touch, but for it to come back to a lameass 30 second brawl leading into the closing credits was pretty bad. Dean really got dazed from that skirmish? Really? I know they have to end it with something exciting to set up the finale, but that was poorly handled.They should not have tried to wedge something like that in that tiny segment. That should've went down before the break with the final segment having Bobby find Dean, Dean tells Bobby he's lost him or something close to it, and it ends with Sam racing off to kill Lilith.

Disappointing ending to a decent episode.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Big Jim Slade on Fri May 08, 2009 12:10 am

I don't know....This season started off with a sprint, and it got better and better and better, and now it's limping into the biggest finale so far. The director made some horrible cuts during the verbal show down between the boys, and the music was just fucking distracting. And I still they're going to cram too much into the finale.
Big Jim Slade
GLIB

Postby Shermdawg on Fri May 08, 2009 12:28 am

It just goes to show ya how important Kim Manners was to Supernatural.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby wixmmm on Fri May 08, 2009 1:04 am

I'm disappointed that the supernatural thread here in the zone isn't very active. I was watching tonights episode, thinking 'damn I want to talk about this shit right now.' It appears there are some constants regarding AICN: Herc will never stop using penultimate, whedon is god, and the zone is no talkback.

But whatever, I just want to talk supernatural--

You tell me what I'm about to say one year ago and I would laugh in your face. I love Battlestar Galactica... its on my all time favorite list. But as the series was drawing closer to a close, I had genuine doubts that it was all going somewhere. Ever since the first episode, it looked like it was going somewhere awesome... and as the final episode approached, I just didn't trust the showrunners.

I would trust the creators of supernatural with my first born. It looks like it is setting itself up to reach (quite literally) biblical proportions. I completely believe they know where all this is going and have known for quite some time.

Allistar has a brando voice, but man the guy is so sinister every time he pops up.

Every moment Cass is on the screen, I'm captivated... that guy plays that role brilliantly... such a fantastic, fantastic character.

Bobby kicks ass. And he's a nice guy--he lets dean crash on the couch while he falls asleep at his desk. Its the little things that deserve to be appreciated.
wixmmm
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby wixmmm on Fri May 08, 2009 1:09 am

wow... i really thought it was great.

And as far as the much anticipated fight between Sam and Dean-- that wasn't it. You can't expect them to do it in this episode. That fight will be nothing compared to the shit that is about to go down. That just wet the appetite... I don't feel like that was a letdown in any way... the fight was more about showing Sam becoming a monster... in no way was it intended to be the grand epic and climactic showdown, so you can't take it as such.
wixmmm
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Shermdawg on Fri May 08, 2009 1:43 am

Of course it wasn't gonna be epic, but that doesn't mean it had to be as rushed as it was. They could've just had Sam be the one to throw the punch that sent it to the break, have it come back with the room trashed (even worse than it was) and Dean regaining consciousness.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Jakester on Fri May 08, 2009 7:49 am

I've been thinking that Ruby has an ulterior motive and is using Sam (although I'd been kind of hoping she was really just wanting to join team Winchester). I think her comment about Lucifer needing to tempt a human with the first demon is the key, and Sam completely missed it. I think the last seal that will free Lucifer will be Lilith being killed by Sam.

That brings us to the question of why Cas let Sam out. They indicated that God is silent, so has the angelic hierarchy decided to solve the problem of humanity on their own? Heck, maybe they want God to actually DO something, and the only way they can think of is to get Lucifer out of the Pit. In any event, Is Cas simply following the chain of command as ordained from on high? If so, can he be faulted for "just following orders" when those orders come ostensibly from God Himself? Even if they don't, and Cas suspects this, rebelling against those rogue angels could still be a rebellion against God since He has done nothing to remove them.
Jakester
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby maelstrom218 on Fri May 08, 2009 10:02 am

I actually thought the episode to be rather dull and uninteresting. The only part that I found to be convincing was the last 5 seconds, seeing Dean on the ground with the room a mess from his fight with Sam, and watching Sam leave Dean behind. Of course, my negative reaction might have something to do with my roommates coming into the lounge and talking/arguing really loudly for about 1/2 of the episode, so I might have missed some stuff.
maelstrom218
GLIB

Postby Big Jim on Fri May 08, 2009 10:31 am

wixmmm wrote:Allistar has a brando voice, but man the guy is so sinister every time he pops up.

My thought exactly. I want to laugh at the Godfather impression but he just creeps me out too much.

I thought I would eventually get used to the new Ruby but haven't. The old one had a presence; the new one is just there.

Glad to see the commercial break right near the end was intentional. I figured it was just my local station trying to squeeze one more in before the end of the show.
Big Jim
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby V'Shael on Fri May 08, 2009 5:06 pm

It was a bit slow, I'll grant y'all that. But I thought the ending of the episode nicely mirrored Sam's original (unseen) walkout on his father. Specifically the "Don't come back" bit. We know his father said that to him, and Sam resented it. This played nicely against that, as a counterpoint.

Personally, I think the comment by Ruby was also a massive clue.

Have we seen her and Lilith together in a scene lately? Cause I'm getting a weird vibe from the Ruby character these days.

So I don't think the final seal would be Sam killing Ruby, as she doesn't strike me as the suicidal type. I think the final seal will be Sam killing someone else. Possibly Bobby.
V'Shael
GLIB

Postby Big Jim Slade on Fri May 08, 2009 9:14 pm

The final seal will be broker by Sam killing Lillith. Ruby said that the seal could only be broken by Lucifer's first- Lillith. But she's pushing Sam to kill Lillith. Ruby's been playing Sam the whole time. At least that's what I think.
Big Jim Slade
GLIB

Postby wixmmm on Sat May 09, 2009 5:30 pm

some of you may have been disappointed with the episode, but I really liked it... as someone who has battled with serious drug addiction (with a drug I had a perscription for) and has felt what rock bottom withdrawl are like, I enjoyed the episode... Sam looked as strung out as he should have been... although nothing beats the withdrawl/strung out House on monday--you know you're at rock bottom when you try reaching in the toilet for a pill... that was great TV.
wixmmm
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby california on Sat May 09, 2009 7:36 pm

It was a good show though maybe a bit clunky in parts because they're reaching for the sky in these episodes lately. Any other show could not come close to pulling off what Supernatural has done this season. The part that they did was was the psychological/build-up for the showdown between Dean and Sam. I also think Sam is being tricked. And yes, blonde Ruby was hotter, of course.
california
GLIB

Postby wixmmm on Sat May 09, 2009 9:52 pm

i completely forgot the real reason I was going to make a post.

A bunch of you felt a little disappointed with the episode, i personally did not, but I am disappointed, because the fact of the matter is that there was much better and active discussion in the dollhouse talkback, and there was one week in particular where a really solid debate about buffy/angel and supernatural... no doubt that there times when the dollhouse talkback got out of control, and the supernatural fans (including me) contributed our share of fuel to the fire, but the fact remains--the zone, thus far, has not come close to matching the active conversation on the doilhouse talkback... its dead most of the time. I'm not saying we shoudl re-invade the dollhouse talkback, and even if we wanted to, i think dollhouse is done for at least the season... I appreciate what you're trying to do, shermdog, but we need to find a better place for discussion of this show... especially for the season finale.

tv.com is a complete joke. I think its all highschoolers there. Relating to smallville (which had an AWESOME first 8-10 episodes, then about 5 terrible ones, and now its back on track) when the majority of people actually liked the potential season killer 'lana returns' story arc, you know you are truly amongst idiots... and that's the kind of people found on tv.com

Also, I don't want to find a supernatural discussion where everybody praises everything completely... so, i'll look, but it'd be nice if some of you look too.

Only problem is that, now that dollhouse is done, where do we direct the supernatural fans to go?
wixmmm
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Shermdawg on Sun May 10, 2009 1:57 am

wixmmm wrote: I appreciate what you're trying to do, shermdog, but we need to find a better place for discussion of this show... especially for the season finale.

Herc wrote:Another idea: remind me when the finale arrives and I will direct readers to Shermdawg's Supernatural Sauna while I disable the talkback in my own.

We should be good. Though I asked him not to call it that.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Big Jim on Sun May 10, 2009 9:54 pm

If he's going to go to the trouble of creating a thread, with a disabled TB, to direct traffic to another thread, why not just make a Supernatural Season Finale thread? It's too bad Herc can't get past his bias for this show (I seem to remember him once dismissing it as a show for 'tween girls based on the fact that the 2 leads are good looking guys). I guarantee if the show were exactly the same in every way except the 2 leads were female he would be all over this show. I'd actually like to see them do an alternate-reality episode where the Winchester brothers are sisters (Samantha & Deanna), preferably played by Kristen Bell and Eliza Dushku. Now if that couldn't get Herc to watch, nothing will.
Big Jim
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby california on Mon May 11, 2009 2:47 am

It does seem that posting something about the finale then disabling the talkback function is really going out of the way to keep SN off AICN. This is too bad. Maybe Herc doesn't mean it like this but it feels like a slap in the face. "The Zone" feels like a "B site" to the regular AICN site so being relegated here when there seems to be so much support for the show comes off as a back-handed compliment as its best. Oh well, time to move on and not dwell on negativity especially when I haven't heard first hand from Herc himself as to his reasoning. The deliberate denigration as to Supernatural based on no logic that I can discern does turn me off to AICN, however. Hopefully things can be worked out. All we're asking for is a fair shake.
california
GLIB

Postby Shermdawg on Thu May 14, 2009 7:09 am

'I've been waiting for this, for a very long time!!' SUPERNATURAL's
Fourth-Season Finale!!

I am NOT Hercules!!

I am Shermdawg, Poster of Talkbacks!!!

And tonight brings the fourth season of the CW's demon slaying cult hit to a close with 'Lucifer Rising'.

I'm gonna be honest, things haven't been all that consistent involving the season long buildup of last week's meltdown of the brothers Winchester. And Sam's vampiric addiction to demon blood has culminated in some of the most awkwardly handled scenes in the show's history. Also the loss of Executive Producer/Director Kim Manners (Rest in Peace), Katie Cassidy (Is she still alive on Harper's Island?), and the absence of Jim Beaver's Bobby (Is he still alive on Harper's Island?), as well as the cutback of the classic rock tunage, have taken their toll on the series this year.

Now even though it may not have been as strong as Season Three, it's still delivered some of the most memorable moments yet, including...

*Dean on a mission from God.
    *Sam doing his best Shang Tsung impersonation.
    *The debut of Misha Collin's Castiel.
    *The return of Mrs.B.
    *Granpa Skinner.
    *Ted Raimi bringing about the wrath of Todd and leading a teddy to suicide.
    *Ginger lovin'.
    *The best titled episode ever with 'Criss Angel is a Douchebag'.
    *A probable Bauer approved 'On the Head of a Pin', one of the show's all-time best.
    *A prophet by the name of Chuck.
    *A potential cousin Oliver situation.
    *And Ackles displaying his 'Eye of the Tiger'.
Last week we saw the Winchester boys throw down after Sam escaped his demon blood detoxification and revealed that he was gonna take matters into his own hands in killing head demon bitch Lilith (no, not Frasier's) on terms that his brother wouldn't approve of, before she broke the 66th and final seal that will unleash Armageddon.

Will that lead to an all-out Angel vs. Demon Winchester family feud? Will the man downstairs make an appearance? And will he look like that guy that had that sweet harpoon mounted pickup? I mean, you can't have two Satans running around on one network, can ya???

Here's what the CW says...

The apocalypse is coming, and Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) prepare for the fight in very different ways. Sam joins Ruby (Genevieve Cortese) on a final run to kill Lilith (guest star Katherine Boecher), while Castiel (Misha Collins) and Zachariah (guest star Kurt Fuller) tell Dean it's time to play his part in stopping Lucifer.

Eric Kripke wrote and directed the episode.

9 p.m. Thursday. The CW.

<GRATUITOUS AMAZON LINKAGE HERE>
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby maelstrom218 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:57 am

S4 is the best season in my book. There's just way too many awesome moments to ignore. The thing is, the last few episodes have actually been terribly disappointing--I'm hoping that tonight will make up for all the lost momentum. And have rock music too. More Kansas please?
maelstrom218
GLIB

Postby Big Jim on Thu May 14, 2009 10:42 am

Great job Shermdawg! Nice touch with the "Amazon Link".

I'd like to add to the memorable moments:
* "Supernatural" book cover art with Fabio (was he Sam or Dean?)

As for Katie Cassidy and Jim Beaver on "Harper's Island", Both will be on the show for at least tonight's episode, hopefully longer
Big Jim
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby tristeele on Thu May 14, 2009 2:40 pm

Im not sure who I hate more right now. Shermdawg for his constant - "join us in the zone for supernatural talk" or fucking herc. I really am pissed about this talkback fiasco. We destroyed dollhouse talkbacks with hundreds of people tbing Supernatural. But for the final episode we get a bullshit link to this desolate area. THIS IS NOT AINT IT COOL. This is SHIT. STOP going to every tb Sherm and stop sucking on Herc's dick. I think Im done with aicn. Sorry if I sound like a bitch everybody. Really love the show and just would like an opportunity to discuss with other fans. BUT this is not that opportunity. Yes I registered just to bitch.
tristeele
GLIB

Postby DC Films on Thu May 14, 2009 2:52 pm

OK, it;s not better than Lost, Twin Peaks etc stuck together, but for what started so crudely it's really caught my imagination and i love watching.

Don't know where they go in series 5 though, unless Sam turns bad. I hope he doesn't as that really would be jumping the shark.

BTW, the Back To The Future episode near the start of season 4 was one of the best. It was a well trodden cliched story line that Supernatural pulled of perfectly and breathed fresh life into (the twist about their mum being the original hunter in the family was genius).
DC Films
GLIB

Postby Trik_Ster on Thu May 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks for the front page leadin Herc.

Good job Shermdawg

And fwiw Herc, I really do believe you are (for whatever reasons) missing out on sone fine TV
Trik_Ster
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Big Jim Slade on Thu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm

So excited for tonight. We're talking Geek factor 5 levels of excitement. I love that "Supernatural" finally gets a coaxial column, but we can't post in the talk back. And yes, Herc, you are missing some awesome television.
Big Jim Slade
GLIB

Postby V'Shael on Thu May 14, 2009 3:49 pm

Holy crap!
He creates the post on the main page, but takes the almost UNPRECENDENTED move, and seals the talkback?

What the holy fuck? Seriously, what the fuck is Herc's problem?

There's apathy, and not caring about the show... and then there's deliberately taking steps to kill discussion of the show.
V'Shael
GLIB

Postby tristeele on Thu May 14, 2009 5:03 pm

Exactly my point v'shael. What a douche herc is about freaking Supernatural. BTW - Where the hell are they gonna take the show next season. I have LOVED this season until the last two episodes. They were just to dark for me. No humor. No music. just straight downer eps. I hope tonight even in the face of Armageddon we can get a bit of levity. I know the themes are dark and the stage is the end of the world..... but come on a little Dean smartass comment here and there would be great. The one thing they BETTER have tonight is Wayward Son for the What has come before montage. They have done it every season before on the final ep. Better not slip up and change it now.
tristeele
GLIB

Postby DC Films on Thu May 14, 2009 5:32 pm

If they ever re-boot the DIE HARD franchise, then Jensen Ackles would make a great John McClane.

And i mean RE-BOOT... None of that 'son of John McClane' crap!
DC Films
GLIB

Postby ottomatic on Thu May 14, 2009 6:29 pm

Can't wait for 8:00 tonight.My wife is going to have to wait for csi to be on demand because there is no fucking way I am not watching supernatural on the bigscreen tonight in HD.I have no idea what there going to do tonight but thats one of the reasons why I love this show.

Why can't we just post in the oringinal artical?Makes no sense why he would disable it unless this is their way to get more people in the zone for more hits.
ottomatic
GLIB

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 14, 2009 6:31 pm

tristeele wrote:I really am pissed about this talkback fiasco. We destroyed dollhouse talkbacks with hundreds of people tbing Supernatural. But for the final episode we get a bullshit link to this desolate area.

Hundreds of people? Really? :roll:
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu May 14, 2009 6:49 pm

RogueScribner wrote:
tristeele wrote:I really am pissed about this talkback fiasco. We destroyed dollhouse talkbacks with hundreds of people tbing Supernatural. But for the final episode we get a bullshit link to this desolate area.

Maybe a handful? I mean is the show even relevant? BTW: Where's my Smallville talkback?!!
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby JimDarko on Thu May 14, 2009 7:17 pm

I dont post much on the zone or the talkbacks but was excited to see a Supernatural talkback for the finale but it turns out Herc is a passive aggressive douche. Keep fighting the good fight. Looking forward to tonight's episode.
JimDarko
GLIB

Postby BUFFYWRESTLING on Thu May 14, 2009 7:18 pm

Hey Shermie! Saw your shout-out on the main page. Have a great finale & I'll be back later for spoilery (for me anyway) goodness!
BUFFYWRESTLING
GLIB

Postby Shermdawg on Thu May 14, 2009 8:09 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:
RogueScribner wrote:

Maybe a handful? I mean is the show even relevant? BTW: Where's my Smallville talkback?!!

It was more like thirty or so.

And tristeele, The Zone is great place, been lurking a lot lately. And yes, while it may not get as much action as the talkbacks, that doesn't mean there's not a great community within it. What Herc's done here, might actually open the floodgates for regular talkbackers to take a looksy at this section of the site, and possibly even post. I doubt he'd do something like this again...at least to this extent, but occasionally throwing up links to threads here for shows that don't normally get a spotlight in his Coaxial section would only drive up the activity.

I for one, wouldn't mind seeing the Rescue Me and Survivor threads bustling all season long. Maybe in the future that'll be a reality.
Shermdawg
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby ottomatic on Thu May 14, 2009 8:25 pm

Almost time....is it just me or does it seem like there aren't spoilers out there for this like past seasons or other shows?Granted I am not googling it but still the few sites I read who spoil or hint haven't said jack about this finale.
ottomatic
GLIB

Postby ottomatic on Thu May 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh and thank you Shermdawg for the post you wrote that made it to coaxial.Nice work.
ottomatic
GLIB

Postby kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:19 pm

Good episode so far. Loved the "green room" the angels made for Dean.
Last edited by kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kyle051554
GLIB

Postby kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:32 pm

Damn. The angels want the apocalypse to happen? God has "left the building"?

We're on the back 30. Can't wait to see how it ends.
kyle051554
GLIB

Postby kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 pm

Well, looks like some of you were right that Sam killing Lilith would be the final seal. I'm just curious whether Ruby is working for Lilith or if she is just willing to kill Lilith by any means necessary, even if it means manipulating Sam.
kyle051554
GLIB

Postby kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:50 pm

Ruh roh, Raggy! Looks like Earth is getting that enema after all.
kyle051554
GLIB

Postby maelstrom218 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm

Wow. Apparently, Supernatural's been taking season finale cues from Lost. lol.
maelstrom218
GLIB

Postby kyle051554 on Thu May 14, 2009 9:58 pm

WHAT? NO!

First Lost and now Supernatural, huh? Apparently it's the trend this season to give a cocktease ending, fade to white, and have black text show up.
kyle051554
GLIB

Postby Big Jim on Thu May 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Will next season pick up right where this one left off? Or will it be a "Six Months Later" (Sam: "Wow, what a crazy Apocalypse that was. Dean: "Glad it's over and Satan is defeated - now all we gotta do is mop up") kind of cop-out?

I found Ruby's witty sayings, referencing everything from Star Wars to Dumbo, to be very grating by the end. Was it just my imagination or did they do that a whole lot this episode?Although, I have to say I did like Dean's "The Sweet Life of Zack and Cas" and Zacharia's mention of Gilligan's Island Season 2 Ginger.
Big Jim
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial