VH1's The White Rapper Show

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

VH1's The White Rapper Show

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:29 am

Who do you think will win and why?
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Yack Backer on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:38 am

Woah, a WHITE rapper show? That's like having the Pygmie Slam-Dunk Contest, no? I guess that's why they're doing this. I'm surprised FOX hasn't done this yet, seeing how they did Man v. Beast (twice). I have to see this show.
Yack Backer
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:49 am

It usually airs Monday nights at 10:00 pm here on the West Coast. I know they repeat it again later that evening, possibly around midnight (it may be on out your way right now), amongst other days. It's pretty hilarious. And the best guy got booted off the first show due to not writing lyrics for the elimination challenge. They had 30 minutes to right lyrics without the use of music and he refused to do it because he didn't have a beat to write to. I actually respect him for refusing to compromise his methods of creating, but you have to wonder if he might have been able to win it all.
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Yack Backer on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:01 am

If its rap you enjoy (for the sake of comedy BAD rapping) check this out!
Yack Backer
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 23, 2007 2:27 am

Hallelujah hollah back! :-P
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Fievel on Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:27 am

Ghetto revival.
I'll have to catch this week's episode on a repeat... mostly because someone FINALLY busts John Brown for his stupid Ghetto Revival slogan.

Early money would be on the dude that banged the blonde chick. The mohawked Texan seems like a darkhorse to win. The guy who left in the first episode... man... I wanted to see him do his thing. Oh well.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:02 am

John Brown did come off pretty badly in the first episode. Since that time, however, I think he's gained a tad more respect from the other competitors, as they saw he could hold his own in the rap competitions.
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Re: VH1's The White Rapper Show

Postby buster00 on Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:03 am

Sir Slang Thang Sr. wrote:Who do you think will win and why?

I think MC Serch will win. This whole charade is all part of his plan, man.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:48 am

Just wait till the finale - the possible winner will have to have an epic 3-Way Rap Battle with Vanilla Ice and K-Fed...

PopoWOW indeed!!!!
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby King Psyz on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:13 pm

shouldn't this be in coax?
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:20 pm

GREAT MOVIE! :P

I've been watching this, its cool to see MC Serch again. I really dug 3rd Bass back in the day. They were fun. The people on there crack me up. Especially "Ghetto Revival" and that little shaved headed chick who loves Vanilla Ice. Hysterical stuff.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Nachokoolaid on Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:44 pm

Just the ads for this annoy me. So I couldn't stomach actually watching it.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby King Psyz on Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:32 pm

I don't really talk about Hip Hop a lot here, that's what the BBoys message board is for... Whoops I've been found out.

Anyways, this show is everything wrong with rap in general. And honestly, fuck Ego Trip (a failed magazine) and Serch. They're on this thing where they say this is a way to open up discussion of race in rap blah blah blah. In reality all they're doing is perpetrating stereotypes on both sides and making everyone look like a joke.

While it's one thing to educate people on the old school, Serch is not your man, but I guess the Beasties didn't want to degrade their fans like Serch does. Serch built his fame off starting beef he had no intention of answering for on people with strongr careers than himself. HE started beef with Vanilla Ice which is just wack, why even give the guy play? Then he started with the Beasties which get mad respect from the hip hop community he claims to know so well and when Adam Yauch fired back in Professor Booty the shouts from Serch fell silent.

As Q-Tip once said "If you are White then don't play the roll" I'm pretty sure he was talking right to Serch. Someone who talks like Chuck D and looks like a suburban minitruck enthusiast. Look I'm all for equal rights but don't talk about "White Devils" and "Whitey" when you're a cracker ass cracker yourself holmes. Be real, it's one thing to speak out against racism, but a whole other to front and play like you're Farakahn.

Anyway, rant almost over, thanks for fuckin up Hip Hop again Serch. Ya dumb bastard.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:14 pm

GO NINJA GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! NINJA NINJA NINA RAP!

I....I'm sorry about that.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:59 pm

So anyone else out there seen this? What are your feelings?
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Nachokoolaid on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:01 pm

Wolfpack wrote:GO NINJA GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! GO NINJA GO NINJA GO NINJA GO! NINJA NINJA NINA RAP!

I....I'm sorry about that.

Nina rap. It's the Latino influenced variety.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby WinslowLeach on Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:12 pm

I dont care that much about this show, its just a little fun thing to watch every now n then. I dont take it serious at all. Theyve had on Grandmaster Flash and other old school hip hoppers, so its not without some merit. As for the rappers on the show, they're just dumb kids who need to wake up and be schooled on more than just hip hop. The Beasties still are the greatest, 3rd Bass were some good rappers but they're not together anymore and I dont expect to see any of these kids taking on Eminem in the future, thats for damn sure.

So in closing, The White Rapper Show is basically a bit of a joke, nothing serious, Serch probably won't be heard from again after its over and neither will the kids on the show.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:38 pm

The show airs tonight, peoples! Get ready to get your laugh on and on and on!!!
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby WinslowLeach on Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:11 pm

Worrrrrd to Big Bird.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 30, 2007 12:36 am

Anybody watch this yet tonight?
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:49 am

I'm wishing they showed a bit more of the strippers in tonight's episode, but unfortunately all we got is too much of Sullee being full of himself...
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Sir Shit Stain Sr. on Wed Jan 31, 2007 11:57 pm

Ghetto revival, y'all!
Sir Shit Stain Sr.
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Return to Coaxial