SURVIVOR: Outwit. Outplay. Outlast!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

You watch a the Survivor? BWAHAHAHA!!

Damn right, eh? She's a still a the best of a them all!
53%
Holy crappa, no way... I am a too elite for a that crappa.
20%
The tribe, she has a spoken, eh?
27%

Total votes : 15

SURVIVOR: Outwit. Outplay. Outlast!

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:02 pm

Premiere onna tonight, eh?
Last edited by DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby so sorry on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:06 pm

wow, I completely forgot!

I'm still a slave to this show...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Brocktune on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:27 pm

yeah, i too still watch this dumb show. i think its because the chicks always look nasty to me at first, but then as each episode progresses, i find them more and more attractive, until by the end of the season, i totally want to fuck all of them, i dont give a fuck how old.

FUCK! i fucking HATE being such a slave to television. sometimes i swear i am going to cut cable the fuck out of my life, and only watch dvds and listen to records.

but yeah, survivor. i can hardly fucking wait
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:45 pm

I still watch Survivor and of course I have to watch the amazing race again this year because rob and amber are participating again.

But yeah Survivor, definitely going to be watching. However this whole one camp rocks the other sucks thing is stupid. Make them all sleep in the rain, without shelter, or food and put poisonous snakes on them while they sleep. They are playing for a million dollars afterall there should be more risk.

And when is Probst going to finally get kicked in the nuts as he snuffs out a torch? I keep emailing CBS but the fuckers never listen.

You better hope I never get on that show Probst
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby tfactor on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:45 am

well here we are a pismo beach with all the mango we can eat

I'm not the kind of guy to say I told you so, but come on!?!?! This is just complete and total bullshit at this point. Fucking tribe of racist fucktards get to live in paradise (hell I've been on camping trips where I've had no where near the supplies they do) and they are total assholes too each other and those two chicks are picking on one of the strongest guys??? AAARRRGGHHHH!!!! it just makes me so mad that there is even the possibility of one of them winning a million bucks

I really hope once this merger/resplit happens that Dreams and the other lady, actually get with some people who are not total bastards. To be honest I don't really want either ROcky or Dreams to win but I would like to see one of the people (who actually suffered during this season) win the game. And i swear to god if either of those two miserable bitches (in the good camp) win I'm NOT watching this show anymore. unless they bring back Rupert

Last thought and I have to get to work here; is it just me of did Edgardo just get to the island like this week? Seriously I don't think I've ever noticed that guy until last night, I'm not being mean I'm just saying he is like ultra low profile man.

Yau Man if I could vote, you would be my choice to win. Though I suspect Alex or Earl will be who take the prize.
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:54 am

tfactor wrote:those two chicks are picking on one of the strongest guys???

Hehehe... donna worry... they gonna to get a theirs, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby so sorry on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:56 am

I hear ya T.

I wanted Dreamz to bitch slap those two girls so bad.

From the glimpse of the preview for the next episode, it looks like Dreamz flips teams for some reason.

And I hate Rocky by the way... he is no stronger a player than the girl they kicked off.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:09 am

so sorry wrote:And I hate Rocky by the way... he is no stronger a player than the girl they kicked off.

Hehe... he's a the emotional guy, that's a for sure, no? But a the whole team, they alla suffering from a the deprivation anna demoralization, eh? The sumo challenge, she was a the proof of a that, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby so sorry on Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:58 am

I loved the Sumo challenge.
total. ass. whooping.

and then the little nerdy old guy gets up there and beats a chick!

hi-larious.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:27 pm

Hehehe... I like a when he say "it's a the ugly win, eh? But a the win, she is a the win..."
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby tfactor on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:48 pm

That was truely awesome of the old man to pull thru like that, when clearly they didn't have a chance in hell. But at the same time - I personally would have dug like a mole (until my hands bled) - to get that immunity idol, what his face didn't even try to dig. But whats worse is when I noticed that Jeff said "the idol must be played after the votes have been cast but before the reading of those votes" !?!?! WTF?? o one ever knows when its their time to go, so really that seems like a useless idol on an extremely uneven game.

This rediculous advantage thing really sucks. I hope the tieds do turn and with a fury that shakes the island so bad - probst gets hit by falling rocks
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cha-Ka Khan on Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:53 pm

I think they've shaken up how the hidden immunity idol is used this time around because I don't think it's ever been played in other games. People have usually hung on to it and strategized in other ways. The producers want to make it more of a factor this time around, I think.

What's interesting is that there must be 2 idols... one on each beach, since it's hidden in camp. Which means they have to switch up the clues on Exile Island before the people arrive there.
Cha-Ka Khan
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby burlivesleftnut on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:39 pm

I was watching until Gary pussed out and left. God what a total wet, sucking pussy. It makes me mad that he has denied himself from my eyeballs.

PUSSY!
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby buster00 on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:43 pm

If by "the tribe, she has a spoken" you mean, "get this shit outta my face," then we have a winner.

No idea why this is still on.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Mar 09, 2007 10:39 pm

buster00 wrote:If by "the tribe, she has a spoken" you mean, "get this shit outta my face," then we have a winner.

No idea why this is still on.

:shock: You are a the dead to me... DEAD!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby bluebottle on Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:39 am

This is one of the worst seasons yet... Really disappointing after last season.

I am, however, looking forward to Rocky and Dreams reuniting. I have a feeling that's going to play out in an unexpected way.

(dink touching)
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:39 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:I was watching until Gary pussed out and left. God what a total wet, sucking pussy. It makes me mad that he has denied himself from my eyeballs.

PUSSY!

lol!

first survivor to leave the show due to psychosomatic injuries.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:51 pm

You watch Survivor Brock?
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Sat Mar 10, 2007 4:58 pm

sadly.

i hate myself more and more each time i tune in.

this season is the worst one since that one where that stephanie chick got a second chance.

one of these days, im going to cut cable the fuck out of my life for good.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:00 pm

It's ok, I actually watched Rob & Amber's wedding
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:07 pm

wow, i actually missed that one.

sort of on purpose i suppose. amber looks a LOT like one of my ex gf's, so everytime i see her, it brings up a lot of painful memories.

that, and there is really no point to watching them, because they are guaranteed to win.

so.....
how beautiful was the wedding anyways?

you know there is nothing i love more than seeing two people who i already hate for being super hot, and super rich, and good at (apparently) everything, get showered with even more money, and the national spotlight.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:11 pm

Brocktune wrote:wow, i actually missed that one.

sort of on purpose i suppose. amber looks a LOT like one of my ex gf's, so everytime i see her, it brings up a lot of painful memories.

that, and there is really no point to watching them, because they are guaranteed to win.

so.....
how beautiful was the wedding anyways?

you know there is nothing i love more than seeing two people who i already hate for being super hot, and super rich, and good at (apparently) everything, get showered with even more money, and the national spotlight.

Wait, it's not who I think it is it? She doesn't look anything like Amber!

The wedding was kinda cheap....it was on the beach or some shit....I hate outdoor weddings, unless it's at a winery or something.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:17 pm

wonkabar wrote:Wait, it's not who I think it is it? She doesn't look anything like Amber!

i dont think so.
if you are thinking of who i think you are thinking of, she now weighs about 400 pounds, and her legs look like the kind of legs you would see on one of Burl's dates.

wonkabar wrote:The wedding was kinda cheap....it was on the beach or some shit....I hate outdoor weddings, unless it's at a winery or something.

fuckin skinflints.

yeah, i hate em too. they ALWAYS seat me facing directly into the sun. and invariably, the food always attracts every yellowjacket within a 3 county radius.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:23 pm

Brocktune wrote:i dont think so.
if you are thinking of who i think you are thinking of, she now weighs about 400 pounds, and her legs look like the kind of legs you would see on one of Burl's dates.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:54 am

Brocktune wrote:you know there is nothing i love more than seeing two people who i already hate for being super hot, and super rich, and good at (apparently) everything, get showered with even more money, and the national spotlight.

Hehehe... then a hopefully, you're watching them onna the Amazing Race: All Stars, eh? I have a not a watched a the episode from a the last night, eh? But a the Rob anna the Amber, they have a come inna the first onna the last a 3 legs, eh? Goddamn young anna good-a-looking putzes!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby so sorry on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:27 am

One more Rob and Amber threadjack:
I was flicking around last sunday night and came across a channel I didn't even know existed: RealityTV or some shit like that. Anyway, Rob and Amber have their own 1/2 hour show, and they were having a marathon of the 'season'.
The premise is this: Rob and Amber move to Las Vegas, where Rob is pursuing his new career as a professional poker player. Amber is pursuing her career as a career pursuer.

So you get to watch Rob drive around Vegas in his porsche, while he gets coached by one of the world's best poker players for free (Daniel Negranu), all the while watching Amber wondering how Rob is doing. And every now and then they go to some Reality TV gathering where they hob-nob with Flava Flav.

Sadly, I watched a few episodes (especially when BSG got boring)...

Anyway, I hope like hell that Dreamz gets to join the other team permanently, and that the SuperTeam goes down in flames...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:56 am

The Dino, he hadda the Rob anna the Amber come outta to a the villa, eh? Anna you know, I could a not understand a the one word that was a coming out of a that putz's mouth, eh? It was a not unna'til I saw a the Amber's name inna the print that I realize what it a was, eh? I thought it was a the "Ambuh."
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby so sorry on Mon May 14, 2007 12:28 pm

So anyone want to admit to watching the season finale last night?

Fucking Dreamz and his lying ways... he was totally called out on it and all he could say was that it was part of his master plan to decive Yaus Man. Bullshit you scumbag liar.

Humf...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby wonkabar on Mon May 14, 2007 5:24 pm

Yeah, Dreamz is a total retard. Like, who's gonna vote for you after you pull that shit? Apparently, that was beyond his scope of reason.
And what was with all the stupid nick-names this season anyway? "Dreamz"......Yeau-man, Boo, Rocky.....what a buncha jerk-offs
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby so sorry on Mon May 14, 2007 5:29 pm

Yau man is his real name...

This season was pretty boring. I was really pulling for Yau, and I was genuinely shocked when that retard Dreamz pulled that shit on him (and he kept the truck, btw).
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby wonkabar on Mon May 14, 2007 5:31 pm

"man" is part of his name?
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby so sorry on Mon May 14, 2007 7:45 pm

wonkabar wrote:"man" is part of his name?

Yau-Man Chan. That's his name, don't wear it out!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby wonkabar on Mon May 14, 2007 8:08 pm

so sorry wrote:
wonkabar wrote:"man" is part of his name?

Yau-Man Chan. That's his name, don't wear it out!

I don't believe it
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Cha-Ka Khan on Wed May 16, 2007 2:16 pm

I actually finally just watched this last night (managed to stay spoiler-free, amazingly). I loved, loved, LOVED the final tribal council. It just showed how bat-shit crazy Lisi was, and she pretty much stood up and told Dreamz that he was dumber than a bag of hammers. "How many zeroes in a million, Dreamz?" "Six." "Oh, six? Okay, that's pretty good." :lol:

And Alex was a complete Struggling Background Artist in full lawyer mode, picking on the only castaway who would never think to stand up for herself and talk back to him.

But yeah, Dreamz pretty much was dumber than a bag of hammers (although he did get a nice truck), but he should have known he would never get the votes after going back on his word. Survivor has this weird "honor code" vibe, where if you blatantly lie and everyone knows it, they'll come down on you harder than lifers coming down on a pedophile in maximum security. Dreamz could have won the truck, and "won" the game as the guy who gave up a million dollars in order to keep his word... he would have gained so much publicity off of that... appearances on all the entertainment shows, Oprah, etc. Instead he'll be known as the stupid greedy bastard who lied and shot himself in the foot.

I expect Yau-Man will do alright for himself.

And I guess all those days of starving had an impact on Earl. That dude ballooned up like a puffer fish!

And with all the talk about "racism" on the last season where they split the teams up by race, there was no mention of the fact that they had the cast broken down by race this time (4 caucasian, 4 african-american, 4 hispanic, 4 asian) and that the Final 3 (even before Dreamz decision) was essentially based on race. There was no way Yau-Man was going to make it to the Final 3 without immunity. Earl basically admitted it in the reunion show, saying that he even had included the other "sister" (the one that looked like a 70s Blank Panther) but that she was voted off too soon.

All in all, a fairly boring season... the shows lowest-rated season ever.
Cha-Ka Khan
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Cha-Ka Khan on Wed May 16, 2007 2:19 pm

I also think it was interesting to note that Earl was so completely in charge of the game that not once did the other members of the Final Four even think to vote him off instead. At least, if they did, it wasn't shown to us.

I suppose they all knew they wouldn't win against Yau-Man, but they certainly didn't have a chance in hell of beating Earl either.

It's one of the things I love about the show, though. How once somebody falls into that "leader" role, everyone else just simply falls in line. So many followers...
Cha-Ka Khan
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Brocktune on Wed May 16, 2007 3:31 pm

i had a few thoughts while watching the finale of this, the second worst season of all times.

1. i fucking hate lisi. not only is the bitch stupid, but she is absolutely bonkers. every second she was on tv was sheer agony. somebody please put her down before she reproduces.

2. someone asked the 3 finalists something about what was the hardest challenge they had to overcome. i dont remember what cassandra said, but she should have said that the hardest challenge for her, or the hardest obstacle to overcome was trying to keep her enormous, pendulous breasts in her shirt during a challenge.

3. everytime the camera cut to cassandra, i got thirsty.

4. this is very atypical of me but michelle looked hotter at 85 pounds. normally, i like my chicks with a little more meat on em. well, i mean i will fuck anyone, but if i had my preference, she would be a little more voluptuous than 85 pounds would permit. but something about her at that starving weight made her cuter.

5. every time the camera cut to Gary, this was all i could think about:

burlivesleftnut wrote:I was watching until Gary pussed out and left. God what a total wet, sucking pussy. It makes me mad that he has denied himself from my eyeballs.

PUSSY!

i was fuckin dying. i was also pretty stoned, so naturally i started cracking myself up thinking about how hilarious it would be if Gary was totally embraced by the bear community, as some sort of unsuspecting, and naive spokesperson.

JEFF: "so gary, since being on the show, have people recognized you from the show?"

GARY: "well as a matter of fact, yes jeff, they have. i get numerous emails daily from lots of young fans. now that i think about it, they all tend to be male. but i do appreciate them, and they seem to love me quite a lot. My myspace page is receiving ten times the hits it normally does, and i've been asked to participate in this year's upcoming "rainbow parade". i've never been to this parade, nor do i know what it's about, but i figure, when someone asks you to be the grand marshall of a parade, it would be downright rude to turn them down."

6. Dreamz has got to be in the top 5 stupidest survivors of all times. Lisi is obviously number one, but dreamz sure is dumbz. i feel bad for his kid. it's just too bad they can't cure stupid.

to quote a good friend of mine "seriously, fuck this whole cast!" i may just stop watching until they get to "Survivor: Antarctica", which i figure is an inevitability.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Wed May 16, 2007 3:53 pm

Brocktune wrote:dreamz sure is dumbz

HA! Nice one...

This by far was a fairly boring season. Yau man was the main reason I watched, so lucky for me he stayed til almost the very end (who am I kidding, I'd watch anybody on this show).

The best/worst part of every season of Survivor is the Q&A between the jury and the final 2 (or 3, in this case). Everyone on the jury asked rediculously stupid questions ("Please state for me why I should give you a million dollars after you lied to me and voted me off?") and the final 2 has to make up some bullshit answer instead of saying what they really feel ("give me the million bucks cause I outwitted YOU, you stupid fucking idiot!").
The only format change I would like to see is the absence of large, out-of-shape, old women. Not for the obvious reason that they make me gag when they are doing the physical challenges. But because they always get taken to the final four or better. No jury in their right mind would have voted for Cassandra REGARDLESS of who she was going against.
Ted Fucking Bundy could have beat her.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:22 pm

BUMP!

Okay, so did any of a you putzes watch a the China premiere last week, eh?

It seems a to a the Dino like a the fairly weak cast for a the premiere, no? Anna they got a rid of a the Chicken putz onna the first night, eh? The producers, they prolly hadda to cut down onna the subtitle costs anna inna'fluenced a the tribe a to vote him out, eh? Holy crappa I could a not unna'derstand a the goddamn word coming from a his a mouth, no?

The plot, she thickens a tonight, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Zarles on Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:07 pm

I'm watching. Haven't missed a season yet. Chicken was the biggest dumb-ass since, well, ever. DAMN!

Between this and The Office premiere, the ass-shaped trench on my couch is going to get a little deeper tonight.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:26 am

Man, did that tribe make a fatal mistake last night or what? that "leader" is clearly a douchebag, and not even a strong (physically) player.

P.S. normally its fun to watch the girls go from normal size to super skinny on this show. What the hell is going to happen to that already emaciated New Yowk waitress???
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Zarles on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:29 am

A very boobie-related episode. First, Amanda shows her boobies to pretty much everybody and wins the reward challenge, and then Ashley and her mixing bowls get the boot. Hmm.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:30 am

The Dino, he hates a the she-wrestler, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Zarles on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:31 am

I wouldn't mind her if she had normal-sized tits. Those things are ridiculous. Cute face, though.

She really needed to shut up, though. So Dave's a dick. Who cares? Shut up, back up, and let him hang himself with his own rope.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Fri Oct 05, 2007 9:13 am

Man, it never ceases to amaze me why these people don't vote off the right tribe members.
Early in the game, its all about the tribe surviving the immunity challenges, which are mostly physical. So when the 80 pound weakling waitress can't cut thru some balsa wood, DIRECTLY resulting in her teams loss, why would they not kick her off?
Because the other lady is annoying? Annoying? THEY ARE ALL ANNOYING!

Fucking idiots.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby wonkabar on Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:21 pm

How Probst manages to maintain a straight face I'll never know.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby so sorry on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:35 pm

So, uh, anyone watch the season ending episode last night?

*crickets*
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Zarles on Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:37 pm

Yup!

:: eats a cricket ::
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:26 pm

Survivor Micronesia Cast Revealed

This one has former cast members competing with n00bs.

I will end up watching this, but the inclusion of Johny Fuckplay may make me quit on it early (if he doesn't get the boot right away)
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Zarles on Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:28 pm

Agreed. I would have no problem with the Fan Favorites casting if it weren't for that insufferable douche.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bluebottle on Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:13 pm

Yao Man and Ozzy for the final 2!!!
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Next

Return to Coaxial