Bruce!

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Bruce!

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:04 pm

Don't forget that Bruce! Campbell's The Man With The Screaming Brain premieres tonight on Sci Fi at 9 eastern. It will be repeated at 1am and again on the 15th at 9. Set your VCR, DVR, STD, microwave, or whatever the hell you use.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:35 pm

This looks pretty funny. Im gonna watch it tonight. Right now Army of Darkness is on.

"Shop smart, shop S-Mart"
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:35 pm

I'm going to get this from BT tomorrow, I hope it's groovy.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Brocktune on Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:36 pm

ill watch it too. but i understand that sci-fi channel is going to edit the shit out of it. i wish i had've caught the 2 advance screenings at comic-con this year. but i think i was too busy at the Klingon Presentation or some shit like that. god bless bruce campbell!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pissed-Off Crawdad on Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:08 pm

I thought it was fun for what it was. Basically just an excuse for Bruce Campbell to do physical comedy, but that's fine with me. I saw it in late August when he visited Kansas City, and he did a 40 minute Q and A with the audience before the movie, despite the fact that the showing I went to was added at the last minute. He's as great in person as everyone seems to say, and although I had heard most of his answers to questions on the internet beforehand, he had some fun stories about shooting in Bulgaria, and a great one about Matthew Perry telling him that his video game "sucks." Plus, I got to clear some things up regarding his Dark Horse Comics movie (the zombie thing is just speculation; he's still just set to take on an "unconfirmed monster"), and my friend got "bitched out", in his words, for asking about Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash, and indicating that he thought it would be a fun movie. Anyway, sorry for rambling, and Bruce is still the man.
Pissed-Off Crawdad
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Return to Coaxial