Doctor Who

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Doctor Who

Postby Chilli on Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:12 am

Anyone remember when this was a kids shows with even the dark eps being escapist?
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:41 am

papalazeru wrote:I thought the best bit was....Right at the very end where it gave away the title of the next ep. "Let's Kill Hitler". So, does that mean we get a Jew Bear in the next ep?

No. Maybe the mysterious Five Jew Bankers who are behind everything.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:03 pm

GAH!

I don't want to wait!
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:20 pm

I was kinda underwhelmed by the whole thing. A fair amount of it didn't quite make sense.

EDIT: On second viewing, I liked it a whole lot more. I think I just wasn't paying attention the first time.
Last edited by Fried Gold on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:05 pm

A few times it made me feel like I had missed an episode or two yet it sorta mostly made sense. Ultimately though, by the end it left me feeling like I was missing some key pieces of information.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby The Vicar on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:11 pm

Okay, so it wasn't just me. Very disappointing. Unhappy Vicar face.....
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby DennisMM on Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:24 pm

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:04 am

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
DennisMM wrote:Did Amy just shoot her own daughter?

What if River is her daughter???

Yay for us being smart...!

That was fun. Did seem to get a little confusing but I did enjoy Rory being cool...

How long till we kill Hitler??
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:44 am

I loved it. Each and every moment. I didn't find it confusing in the least. And some of the folks brought along were fantastic.

Well done, all involved. Now about that waiting thing...
Last edited by Leckomaniac on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:38 am

Leckomaniac wrote:I loved it. Each and every moment. I didn't find it confusingmin the least. Andnsome of the folks brought along were fantastic.

Well done, all involved. Now about that waiting thing...

It confuses me that they expect kids to have any fucking idea what's going on.

The show itself? I'm finding it a tad predictable, to be honest. S5 felt fresh, new, like you weren't sure how they'd do things. Here everything is a little too sign-posted in advance. They want it to be a revelation, but set things up too neatly in earlier episodes.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:50 am

Chilli wrote:It confuses me that they expect kids to have any fucking idea what's going on.

It confuses me that you expect kids won't understand what's going on.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:32 am

"Amelia Pond... GET YOUR COAT"

Awesomeisasauce and that episode was covered in it.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:31 pm

Fried Gold wrote:
Chilli wrote:It confuses me that they expect kids to have any fucking idea what's going on.

It confuses me that people think it is still a kids' show. Here in the USA, Doctor Who isn't viewed as a kids' show. It can appeal to kids, but it is a general-audiences program. It is at narrowest a family show and seems more to be a general sf/fantasy show.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Announced via twitter: BBC, Moffat and Smith agree to 14 more eps of Who!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

DennisMM wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

It confuses me that people think it is still a kids' show. Here in the USA, Doctor Who isn't viewed as a kids' show. It can appeal to kids, but it is a general-audiences program. It is at narrowest a family show and seems more to be a general sf/fantasy show.

Exactly. It's an everyone show.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 am

Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:16 pm

The cable started "tiling" 23 minutes in. By 25 minutes in, the sound was out and the picture was indiscernible. I'm getting tired of this shit. I surely hope cable's back at 10 p.m.

ETA: The cable dropped again at 10:48. I've set up to record the 1 a.m. replay. At this rate, I may have to ask one of you to spoil the ending.

ETA 2: Help! Cable never cam back. Somebody wanna spoil the last 15 minutes of "A Good Man Goes to War" for me?
DennisMM

Postby The Vicar on Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:16 pm

The first time I saw When a Good Man Goes to War, it was a crappy torrent feed of some sort and barely viewable.
But I had to look.
Downloaded WAGMGTW and gave it a proper viewing. HD. Good stereo. Much better viewing atmosphere.

It's not as good as The Big Bang, but better than I originally thought. Much.
I guess monkey-stomping a Cyberfleet should count as "going to war". I think I missed that the first time through.
7.5 of 10.
The Vicar

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:14 am

I have a general moral aversion to downloading, but I may have to, in this case. *sigh*
DennisMM

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:56 pm

Seriously, would someone spoil it for me, before I do something unseemly?
DennisMM

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:22 pm

DennisMM wrote:Seriously, would someone spoil it for me, before I do something unseemly?

Plot for A Good Man Goes to War:
Amy picks up her newborn daughter, Melody, as a group of guards – including Lorna Bucket – watch on. She tells them about her father who is coming for them, and has lived for hundreds of years though he looks young: the Last Centurion.

On the ship of the 12th Cyber Legion, a group of Cybermen detect an intruder who is steadily working his way up the levels. The intruder is revealed as Rory, who demands to know where his wife is. The rest of the ships around them explode.

On Demon's Run, the studly Man and the Thin Man discuss the Doctor and pass Lorna Bucket, who is spending her break sewing. Lorna, the Thin Man and the studly Man discuss the Headless Monks; they believe that doubt lies in the head and faith lies in the heart. The studly Man leaves with the monks for 'conversion counselling.' The Thin Man deduces that Lorna has met the Doctor; she confirms that she saw him as a child in the Gamma Forests.

The studly Man enters a room where the Monks are gathered. A voice tells him that he has been selected to be converted to 'their faith' and told to make a donation. The Monks advance on him carrying an empty box.

In Victorian London, a hooded figure arrives home. She is greeted by a maid and tells her that she has killed Jack the Ripper. She reveals herself as a Silurian named Madame Vastra. The maid (named Jenny) leads her to the drawing room; the TARDIS stands on the rug.

In the middle of the Battle of Zaruthstra, 4037, a man searches for a nurse for a boy who is clearly unwell. A Sontaran nurse enters. A few minutes later, the boy is awake, and the nurse reveals himself as Commander Strax. He says that being a nurse is his penance. The TARDIS is heard, and Strax says that his penance is about to end.

In Stormcage, River Song returns from a birthday outing with the Doctor, accidentally setting off an alarm. She deactivates it. Rory appears and River seems stunned at the sight of him. Rory asks that she comes with him, but she says that she can't come until the 'very end', as it is the day when the Doctor will rise so high, and then fall further than ever before. It is also the day he finds out who she is.

Dorium appears to be leaving a bar of some kind before he is interrupted by the Eye Patch Lady, whom he names as Madame Kovarian. He says that the reason the Doctor hasn't attacked yet is because he's raising an army of people who owe him. Dorium also mentions that the Headless Monks are customers of his, and he therefore knows the location of their base. After Madame Kovarian leaves, the TARDIS arrives for Dorium.

At Demon's Run, one of the Colonels gives a speech about the Doctor, saying that he is only a man. Amy watches from above, but is interrupted by Lorna. Lorna offers her a prayer leaf with Melody's name on it in the language of her people. Amy ignores the offer of kindness, but turns when she realises that Lorna met the Doctor. She accepts the prayer leaf, and warns Lorna to be 'on the right side' for her own sake.

Lorna hurries to the speech, where the Colonel removes the hoods of the monks, to reveal knots of skin where the bases of their necks should be. The third monk removes his own hood; it is the Doctor in disguise. The Monks raise their swords and the marines except Lorna raise their guns. At the same time, Madame Vastra and Jenny hold the men in the control room at swordpoint. In the main room, the Doctor puts up his hood as the lights go out. The lights come back on and the Doctor is nowhere to be seen. He reveals that he is disguised as one of the Monks; as his voice echoes his location cannot be pinpointed. A marine shoots a hooded figure who turns out to be a real Monk. The Monks begin to kill the marines in retaliation until the Colonel tells everyone not to fire. Lorna sees a Monk with the sonic screwdriver and follows him out of the room as the rest of the marines disarm themselves. An army of Silurians and Judoon suddenly appear with their guns pointed at the marines. Commander Strax holds the Colonel at gunpoint, claiming the base.

The Doctor has a group of Spitfires attack the base, disabling communications, and Kovarian orders that the child be brought to her. Melody is brought in a portable cot, and Kovarian says that the Doctor must think he is winning until the trap closes. Unknown to her, Lorna is listening, and runs off. Rory suddenly appears and holds Kovarian at sword point; Henry and Toby Avery exit Kovarian's private ship with a crewmember tied up. She and Colonel Manton are both brought to the control room where the Doctor is sitting. The Doctor tells the Colonel to tell the marines to "run away." He taunts Manton that he will be known for the rest of his life as "Colonel Run Away" - a warning to those who would try to use the Doctor's friends to get to him.

Amy hears Rory at the door with the sonic screwdriver and tells him that they took Melody; he enters with the baby in his arms. The Doctor walks in and calls their daughter 'Melody Pond,' much to Rory's annoyance. He also comments that he speaks baby. Madame Vastra enters and says that the marines are leaving, and that the Doctor has never risen so high. Rory remembers River's words and looks concerned.

Amy leaves the TARDIS with a crying Melody, saying she doesn't like the TARDIS noise. The others all suggest what she'd crying about until the Doctor emerges with a cot before hurrying back to the control room, saying that the cot is his. Dorium is going through the computers and discovers scans of Melody. They reveal that her DNA contains traces of Time Lord. Vastra asks when Melody was conceived, as she knows that the Time Lords became what they were through exposure to the time vortex. The Doctor realises that the first time Amy and Rory were together on the TARDIS was their wedding night, and that Kovarian might want Melody for a weapon having seen what the Doctor can do. Vastra and Dorium leave as the Doctor remembers the little girl from America. Kovarian suddenly appears on a view screen and says that the girl is hope in the war against the Doctor.

Lorna is brought to Rory and Amy at gunpoint, as she had been listening. She insists that they're in a trap, and that she only joined the clerics to meet the Doctor as he is 'a great warrior'. The lights go out, but Strax says that there are no life forms in the base excluding them; Lorna says that the Headless Monks aren't alive.

Elsewhere in the base, the Monks begin to attack the Silurians. Vastra joins the others; the TARDIS is suddenly surrounded by a force field and the doors are locked. Dorium identifies the Monks' chant as the attack prayer. Amy goes to hide with Melody. Dorium goes into the darkness to try to reason with the Monks, but is beheaded; his body joins the Monks who are advancing on the group. Rory, Vastra, Jenny, Strax and Lorna rally to protect Amy and Melody, and the battle begins.

Back in the control room, the Doctor angrily tells Kovarian that a child is not a weapon. Kovarian smugly tells him that she will become one. When the Doctor vows not to let her recapture the child, Kovarian says that fooling the Doctor once was a joy, but fooling him again the same way is a privilege. He realises what Kovarian has done and runs off to find Amy. Melody, looking over Amy's shoulder, sees a hatch appear in the air, through which Kovarian is watching them. Melody collapses into flesh, and Amy screams for Rory. The Doctor runs onto the scene where the battle took place moments before, yelling that Melody is flesh; he is greeted by a sullen Rory who tells him that they know. The Headless Monks have all been defeated, but Strax and Lorna have both been badly wounded. Rory goes to help a wounded Strax, who says that he always dreamed of dying in battle before dying.

The Doctor tries to comfort Amy, but she only backs away. Instead, he goes to talk to a wounded Lorna. When she mentions that she met him, he remembers her before she dies. River Song appears in a flash of light. The Doctor angrily confronts her, saying that he has always been there for her but she didn't come when he needed her. She says that Amy will be all right, and that the battle is exactly what the Doctor is. She says that, though the word 'doctor' often means healer or wise man, in the Gamma Forests it means warrior (explaining Lorna's decision to join the army to meet him). The Doctor finally asks her who she is; she only runs towards the cot before he grabs her. She tells him to read the Gallifreyan on the side of the cot. He has a realization and goes to save Melody alone.

Amy holds River at gunpoint demanding to know what she told the Doctor. River tells her that she needs to focus on the written word as the TARDIS has more difficulty translating it; Amy tries and fails to read the writing on the cot. River hands Amy the prayer leaf and tells her to read it. Amy says that she knows her daughter's name, but River tells her that they don't have a word for 'Pond', because 'the only water in the forest is the river.' As Amy and Rory read the leaf, the writing changes to read the words 'River Song.' River confirms that she is the couple's child.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Fried Gold on Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:21 pm

I can't be bothered to spoiler tag this now, as I think everyone who's going to see it has done.

I thought the episode was good, and had some great ideas, but it was a bit messy. In terms of cliffhanger, it perhaps didn't quite entirely fulfil its promise and instead left a lot things to be picked over rather than giving conclusion.

Some of the things I found myself picking over:
- What was this military organisation doing, where did they come from, and how are they so knowledgeable and powerful?
(also, were the priest-soldiers that accompanied River Song a while back part of the same group?)
- What was the point of the headless monks? They were mindless automatons that wouldn't be dissuaded from their task, yes...but wouldn't a robot do that?
- Was the Lorna Bucket character of any particular significance in the long run?
- These Cyberman...how did they get involved?
- Surely if the Doctor were building an army, wouldn't he get the Jack and the Torchwood posse involved?
- Why does River Song tell Amy to concentrate on the Galifreyan writing, then immediately tell her that the Tardis doesn't translate it?
-

As for River Song - she's Amy's daughter, she's part Time Lord (apparently The Doctor has never been able to detect this?), she was likely the girl in the space suit who ended up regenerating. Yet...I think the plot point most people were expecting to be revealed was why she's incarcerated. So the "revelation" at the end seemed like a bit of a let down.

In conclusion, am I the only one who wants to see a "Lesbian Silurian in Victorian London" spin-off?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Thank you both, actual gentlemen. There certainly are some holes there. A friend has told me how to watch the ep without a DL, which I find marginally less offensive to my sensibilities, so I probably will check it out there.

Again, thank you.
DennisMM

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:23 am

Fried Gold wrote:In conclusion, am I the only one who wants to see a "Lesbian Silurian in Victorian London" spin-off?

No you are not...

DennisMM wrote:A friend has told me how to watch the ep without a DL, which I find marginally less offensive to my sensibilities, so I probably will check it out there.

Is there ice involved?
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby The Vicar on Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm

I find it kind of amusing that the character Alex Kingston played on the American version of Law & Order was named Miranda Pond.
The Vicar

Postby DennisMM on Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 pm

So, now that we are certain River Song is Melody Pond -- whom did she kill? I'm leaning toward her dad. That would explain her being shook up by Rory's appearance at Storm Gate.
DennisMM

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:51 pm

From the latest issue of Private Eye:

WHO ARE YOU KIDDING?
Within hours of the last Private Eye being published, a panicked BBC press officer was on the blower begging to have our story about how problems behind the scenes meant there would be no full series of Doctor Who in 2012 read down the phone to him. There then followed a fumbling attempt at spin.
At 5.25 that evening BBC1's head of communications announced on Twitter: "doctor Who is returning. Fourteen new episodes have been commishones with Matt smith as the Doctor." Wha the BBC would not say, however, was how many of those episodes were actually scheduled for next year.

As angry Who fans bombarded the eye with online demands that we issue an "apology and retraction", showrunner Steven Moffat went on the offensive. "Private Eye seems like such fun until it's YOUR friends they're spreading nasty, inaccurate gossip about. How horrible," he tweeted the following morning. Which bits of the story he considered inaccurate, he would not say.

but BBC1 controller Danny Cohen was quite happy to confirm what was accurate. Cohen used a conference appearance a week after the Eye was published to officially confirm a lack of Doctor Who for 2012, "There will be some episodes, but there won't be a full series. We wont have a 13-part run." He blamed Moffat's workload, specifically the fact that he's also the executive producer of Sherlock, the second series of which he is working on right now for the BBC. That's the genuine reason," he assured questioners.

Moffat himself, meanwhile, took to Twitter again with a terse message: "Misquotes and misunderstandings. But i'm not being bounced into announcing the cool stuff before we're ready."

He reckons? Two days later, the BBC News website gave him one hell of a bounce, publishing a story with copious quotes from Cohen, putting the full blame on Moffat for the fact that there will not be a full series of Doctor Who next year: "Sherlock success will hit Doctor Who, says BBC1 boss."

It took just minutes for a furious Moffat to strike back on Twitter: "The scheduling of Dr Who has got NOTHING to do with Sherlock." In response to a message from fellow writer Neil Gaiman as to whether he was "being shafted", Moffat replied publicly: "It's not your imagination. Unbelievable. unacceptable."
While the Beeb amended it's story to include Moffat's denial, Cohen has declined to issue any kind of clarification.

So there you go. Doesn't sound like there are any problems behind the scenes at all, does it?
But in the meantime BBC Worldwide has already started reigning back its plans for Doctor Who's 50th anniversary in 2013 because it's worried that demand for merchandise will have dropped due to the shortage of episodes between now and then - especially if the BBC goes with one plan now being mooted for the handful of 2012 episodes, that of broadcasting them stripped across a single week.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:30 pm

They are bringing Matt and Karen to San Diego!

I can't wait.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:12 pm

How cool is Matt Smith? Very

Clearly those kids couldn't have believed their luck.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby papalazeru on Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:39 pm

John-Locke wrote:How cool is Matt Smith? Very

Clearly those kids couldn't have believed their luck.

..and I can't believe how impromtu it was considering he's wearing the Doc Who costume.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:09 pm

I just watched the first episode of the Eccleston Doctor. Teams usually take a few eps to get up to speed. I hope that's the case here, because "Rose" wasn't strong at all. There are two more episodes on the DVD to help me decide whether to check out the rest of that season.
DennisMM

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Jul 22, 2011 4:51 am

DennisMM wrote:I just watched the first episode of the Eccleston Doctor. Teams usually take a few eps to get up to speed. I hope that's the case here, because "Rose" wasn't strong at all. There are two more episodes on the DVD to help me decide whether to check out the rest of that season.

Ignore the story, but the dialogue and 'specially the speech about the world spinning millions of miles and hour is a doozy of an intro line.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby DennisMM on Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Eccleston was strong, yes. But it seemed more like a kid's show than what I saw of Tennant and certainly of Smith. There's suspense, people die, but it seems a lot more ridiculous.
DennisMM

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Jul 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Doctor Who had long ago gotten boring, become massively unpopular beyond the few people who still watched it and it was rightfully killed off.

So a lot of the idea behind the first few episodes of the comeback series was essentially to introduce a new generation to the character (which it did) and so they're basically just about Rose being taken away to various places for "adventures".

While it still had the same ridiculousness as the old series, it was accompanied by a faster pace, more explosions, more contemporary messages and a bit more excitement.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:33 pm

"End of the World," in spite of some downright silly elements, was better than "Rose." "The Unquiet Dead" wasn't an improvement, but it was interesting. I like Eccleston, and Piper is all right. The first three were good enough that I've ordered the next disc from Netflix.
DennisMM

Postby BuckyO'harre on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:51 pm

BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Jakester on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:57 am

Doctor Who certainly has its ridiculous moments but its hits outweigh its misses. Hang in there for "The Empty Child," and "The Doctor Dances" two-parter.
Jakester
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby DennisMM on Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:02 pm

Who is back tomorrow! [waves arms, screams, runs around like Kermit the Frog]
DennisMM

Postby John-Locke on Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:42 pm

I just watched it on the BBC iplayer.

Wud?

I liked the episode but this has got to be the most complicated plot in TV history
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby SilentScream on Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:31 pm

Dr Who has disappeared up it's own arse. The writing on the wall started in the final days of David Tennant's reign when, besides Tennant himself becoming raaather wearisome and annoying, the plots become a little too hysterical and supercilious even for a programme of this nature. A little toooo clever and overcooked.
Matt Smith was OK for the first few episodes then just became like Tennant's rather stunted little brother. It's passable TV, I suppose, but very juvenile now and is more Scrappy Doo than Scooby Doo.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby DennisMM on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

That was a bit confusing, to say the least. As soon as she realizes the Doctor's essential goodness, Melody/River reverts to the personality we know, throws away her regenerations, and saves the man she tried to kill 31 minutes ago? Time-traveling "justice" officers are miniaturizing themselves a la Fantastic Voyage and jaunting around in a Meet Dave body to "give hell" to war criminals before they die? And what the hell was with the animatic during the break that showed a scene they couldn't afford to shoot?

It all made my head hurt. I'm a big fan of Moffat's and of the current cast, so I hope things will settle downnow.
DennisMM

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:36 am

My Not So Heterosexual Man-crush on David Tennant (Live @ Empress Hotel)
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby judderman on Sun Sep 18, 2011 12:56 pm

So they're dropping Karen? What, have they been lobotomised?
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby The Vicar on Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh I hope not......
The Vicar

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:46 pm

Less than an hour to the new episode.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:02 pm

Loved it!
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:02 pm

Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby judderman on Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:50 am

OK, so they did Titanic one year, A Christmas Carol last year, and now they're doing Narnia. I really wasn't expecting this to become a theme.
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby The Vicar on Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:22 pm

Rumor going about that series 7 won't air until August, 2012.
If so, shit.
The Vicar

Postby Bob Samonkey on Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 am

I was hearing that after the Christmas show we have 9 months...

Moffat on Series 7 Autumn Move
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial