BREMNER, BIRD AND FORTUNE

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Do the Zoners like it?

Yes
50%
No
50%
Tony you boring old sod, what is it with you and politics?
No votes

Total votes : 2

BREMNER, BIRD AND FORTUNE

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:43 pm

Rory Bremner, John Bird and John Fortune. Channel 4 8pm Sundays.

I don't know if any of the UK zoners like this but it's my favourite topical comedy show. Any fo you guys watch it?

American Zoners, if you want to see something hilarious and cynically satirical with the most nuanced and perfectly observed impressions of Bush and various other politicians from all over the world. Not to mention Osama Bin Laden.

Check it out.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:52 pm

I voted no. Not to hurt your feelings, but it was just the first thing that came to mind.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 pm

That's fine Burl, I never count your votes in these things anyway. You and your whims. :)
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:55 pm

Tony, I voted yes.

Not that I have TV, or have ever even heard of it till now.

But you've been right 'bout many other things, and I suppose this would be no exception.

Oh, and did you ever download Mr. Show? If so, what did you think?
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Sep 11, 2005 4:02 pm

Thanks KcBc, at least some people don't just click the first thing they see ~cough~burl~cough
But I have to admit I haven#t got Mr Show yet, I've been watching "Weeds" downloads and I bought "The Wire" last week so been busy with that.
I'll get it soon though and tell you what I think.
TonyWilson

Return to Coaxial