True Blood (Now w/ 100% More e!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: True Blood (Now w/ 100% More e!)

Postby RaulMonkey on Tue Aug 04, 2009 7:23 pm

Fievel wrote:Why didn't Andy fall under the orgy spell?

Yeah. Daphne said that shapeshifters weren't the only supernaturals to be unaffected by the Maenad, so Andy must be "special" somehow too. Unless it was just because he was already saturated with alcohol which made him immune to the drunkenness projected by Maryann.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby swoop91 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

There was NO fucking dancing in this ep. That shit alone makes it watchable.

I hate fucking dancing with Captain/Ensign Ro. Its just retardedly ALF.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby tapehead on Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:24 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
tapehead wrote:Best one of the season - although I suppose opening with a frenzied orgy helps, and the fact that Sookie and Bill were a long way from each other is a big plus for me (really hoping Eric just makes Sookie his bitch real soon; Bill is much more interesting when he's carving it up with his maker). Lafayette got her groove back, Stackhouse boned the preacher's wife, and new vamp Jessica got to finally deflower the almost-thirty year-old virgin. There was one awful scene which almost spoilt it though; Daphne with Sam at the lagoon taking time out to slowly explain Maryanne's whole deal to the audience - boring, obvious and pretty condescending... but I got past it 'cos it seems to be building to a hell of a crescendo for over the next few eps.

Pretty fucking stupid Sookie telling us all that the vamp that turned up to wring the meathead's neck was Godrick - if only the writers would give their audience just a little more credit, this show would be the best thing on at the moment.

I'm hoping Andy Bellefleur gets to freak all of Bon Temp out by bringing their group orgy memories back

Didnt you think the second flashback with Bill and Lorena ruined what had tons of potential? Bill was a badass once! nope nevermind he was just kidding to fool lorena! Hes always been a fn pussy.
And yes the need to speak directly to the audience is ruining a good show!

The second flashback was a cop out - I think Bill's dynamic is this thing where he moans about losing his humanity and tries to reclaim it (by doing things like dating a human) and then 'falls' again by falling in with his nest or doing something like making a new vampire, albeit under protestation. In short, he's kinda full of shit for not embracing his vampire nature and trying to be something else. Inevitably, this point is going to become clear to Sookie (something I'm really hoping for as their scenes together are the most tedious aspect of the whole show). So then she'll have to find some other way to rationalise her love of vamp-cock (and she does love the vamp-cock, no doubt).

swoop91 wrote:There was NO fucking dancing in this ep. That shit alone makes it watchable.

You must have missed the first ten minutes; it was boogie fever buck naked with black saucer eyes...
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Maui on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
They should have led us on a bit longer and actually had him be bad for a bit. it would have made it an actual rehumanization and make us think ooo he was bad after he got turned? what made him good again? limitless potential in that situation. If this was a fault of the book they shouldve changed it.

Agree. They should have dragged it out a bit longer. Not the books fault, this is Alan Ball's twist to Bill's character. Bill can be a killing machine when he wants to but it seems only when it's for Sookie's betterment (killing the Rattrays, Sookie's molesting uncle, or turning Jessica - from Season 1).

Fievel, it's a paint gun. Sarah is holding the same one that Steve Newlin was holding earlier.

Not sure where they are going with Andy's character. If I remember correctly from all the orgy episodes, Andy never had the black saucer eyes. Is the alcohol making him immune, is Maryann not focusing her attention on him? In the books, Andy is not a supe.
Maui
WoWie

Postby swoop91 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:50 am

tapehead wrote:
swoop91 wrote:There was NO fucking dancing in this ep. That shit alone makes it watchable.

You must have missed the first ten minutes; it was boogie fever buck naked with black saucer eyes...

Just a normal orgy :(
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fievel on Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:35 am

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Maui on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:16 am

Party at Godrics!
BYOTB
It'll be a blast!
Maui
WoWie

Postby swoop91 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:27 pm

No dancing FUCK YEAH!

Also, godrick rules.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:43 pm

I think that was my favorite True Blood episode to date. Not sure exactly what is going on with Godric (but I fucking loved the smack-down on Bill's maker, whateverhernameis). Jason had more laugh out loud moments in this episode than he's had in weeks. Eating hearts is really gross. Bill and Sookie are still pretty annoying, but Eric is coming more and more clearly into the picture there.

Last season ranged from "ok" to "pretty good"

This season has taken things to a whole new level. great stuff.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby swoop91 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:32 pm

Jason, the soundtrack and well, Jason had me giggling all the time.

Besides, Godrick just has an "awesome" written all over him.
I hated s1, or at least it came to being "watchable" but this episode was made of pure win.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:40 pm

This ep: Jason = Rambo!

LOL!

BTW: I think that there's going to be a lot of casualties next week. No one in the credits but a lot of casualties nonetheless.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:29 pm

That was a good episode, but still not liking the two very separate plotlines. And yeah, Jason was awesome. I thought his moment with Bill was pretty awesome and showed some true growth.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:51 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:That was a good episode, but still not liking the two very separate plotlines.

Same here. I really loathed going back to Bon Temps after all that cool action in Texas. Especially after the victory party and holding of court by Godrick.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Bloo on Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm kind of liking the two seperte stories, in the book LIVING DEAD IN DALLAS (that season 2 is based off of) it starts with Sookie's attack then from there they go to Dallas, you don't know what's going on in Bon Temps until like the last chapter...it just left me wanting a little more of info of what has happening in Bon Temps
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fievel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:25 am

The Maryanne story is really starting to bore me. I wish that would come to a head and move on.

I loved Jason's explanation of heaven. I laughed my ass off at that.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:16 am

Fievel wrote:The Maryanne story is really starting to bore me. I wish that would come to a head and move on.

I loved Jason's explanation of heaven. I laughed my ass off at that.

Either kill her or have her take over the world. Just get it over with.

Unless Maryanne gets naked for the rest of the season then I'm all for it.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:34 pm

Bloo wrote:I'm kind of liking the two seperte stories, in the book LIVING DEAD IN DALLAS (that season 2 is based off of) it starts with Sookie's attack then from there they go to Dallas, you don't know what's going on in Bon Temps until like the last chapter...it just left me wanting a little more of info of what has happening in Bon Temps

Interesting.

In a way I kind of wish they'd followed that format....essentially you see Marianne come to town and the beginnings of her interactions with Tara and Sam, Tara goes to live at Marianne's house, basically everything up to Sookie and Bill leaving. At that point things were certainly ominous but we didn't really have a clue as to what was going on. Then, you solely do the Dallas storylines. Bill and Sookie and Eric return to find Marianne and her motley crew living in Sookie's house, shapeshifting waitress chick dead, Sam suspected, the townsfolk going all black-eyed and having orgies, etc., with no explanation. Then you can (much more quickly) tell the story in a series of flashbacks, maybe from Andy's, Lafayette's and Sam's perspectives and go from there.

I guess I just like the idea of Bill, Jason, Sookie and Eric returning from the craziness in Dallas to find that Bon Temps has essentially gone to hell in their absence.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Bloo on Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:44 pm

Lord Voldemoo wrote:
Bloo wrote:I'm kind of liking the two seperte stories, in the book LIVING DEAD IN DALLAS (that season 2 is based off of) it starts with Sookie's attack then from there they go to Dallas, you don't know what's going on in Bon Temps until like the last chapter...it just left me wanting a little more of info of what has happening in Bon Temps

Interesting.

In a way I kind of wish they'd followed that format....essentially you see Marianne come to town and the beginnings of her interactions with Tara and Sam, Tara goes to live at Marianne's house, basically everything up to Sookie and Bill leaving. At that point things were certainly ominous but we didn't really have a clue as to what was going on. Then, you solely do the Dallas storylines. Bill and Sookie and Eric return to find Marianne and her motley crew living in Sookie's house, shapeshifting waitress chick dead, Sam suspected, the townsfolk going all black-eyed and having orgies, etc., with no explanation. Then you can (much more quickly) tell the story in a series of flashbacks, maybe from Andy's, Lafayette's and Sam's perspectives and go from there.

I guess I just like the idea of Bill, Jason, Sookie and Eric returning from the craziness in Dallas to find that Bon Temps has essentially gone to hell in their absence.

that wouldn't be bad, see we don't even get that in the book, they drive into town come upon a orgy (not at Sookie's house) some people die, MaryAnn is exposed as a maenad the end
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Maui on Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:21 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:
Same here. I really loathed going back to Bon Temps after all that cool action in Texas. Especially after the victory party and holding of court by Godrick.

It's rather uneven isn't it? The vamps in Dallas vs. the Bon Temps orgy storyline HOWEVER shit will hit the fan once Sookie and co. return to Bon Temps.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sun Aug 16, 2009 1:37 am

I still like the show a whole bunch but I have to say that I was a might disappointed that the resolution to the Godric affair was essentially a plea of, "Can't we all just get along?" Twice. Though I would like to know what was up with the drill instructor guy saying, "But Godric, it's me." Also, I'd like to point out how much I like looking at Jessica.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Maui on Mon Aug 17, 2009 11:16 am

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:I still like the show a whole bunch but I have to say that I was a might disappointed that the resolution to the Godric affair was essentially a plea of, "Can't we all just get along?" Twice.

Yeah, that was a bit of a "We Are the World" OR join hands and sing Kum Ba Yah moment(s). :roll:

As for last night's episode, Lafayette is teh man!!! His scenes at Merlotte's then Sookie's house were most awesome.

Hoyt's Mom is hilarious. The scene where Hoyt rattles through everything she hates and her responses. Hah!

Godric is dead but we all saw that coming (such inner turmoil that man suffered from) plus it sets up a nice story line for Eric to grieve and now that Sookie has a connection with Eric, I say bring it on. How about that dream sequence with Eric and Sookie? Lorena sitting in the chair watching - how kinky! They should have lowered the bed sheet on Eric's hip a bit more though. :mrgreen:

Previews for next week's episode looks like Hurricane Katrina hit Bon Temps. The townsfolk have gone to hell. It would also appear that Jason is channeling Ash with the chainsaw.

Will Sam and Andy save the day or just have sex in Andy's hotel room?

Only 3 more episodes and apparently they are going to skip one Sunday.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Fievel on Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:10 pm

Maui wrote:Previews for next week's episode looks like Hurricane Katrina hit Bon Temps.

Yes.

Maui wrote:The townsfolk have gone to hell.

YES!

Maui wrote:It would also appear that Jason is channeling Ash with the chainsaw.

YES!
Holy crap next week's episode looks good!

Maui wrote:Will Sam and Andy save the day or just have sex in Andy's hotel room?

I thought it was odd that Andy just nonchalantly let a naked Sam into his hotel room.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby John-Locke on Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:59 pm

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:I'd like to point out how much I like looking at Jessica.

Me Too
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby swoop91 on Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:46 pm

I'd like to point out how much I love that there was no dancing in this episode.

Also, Godrick died like a man who witnessed all there was to see, and yet he died surprised and satisfied with life.
Despite Sookie, his death was glorious and meaningful, for he only transcended into higher form of life, or that's what
was missing when he was saying goodbyes.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby VegasRon on Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:46 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Jessica and Hoyt was the the most human interaction this show has ever had. It made both of their characters better.

Bill is ok on his own but I hate him with Sookie. Actually I hate everything to do with sookie. Her character is just a cliched damsel in distress except for a knight you have a vampire who can be good or bad! The way Bill and sookies relationship is written just falls so completely flat. Put her with eric and maybe we'll see something interesting (probably coming).

You knocked it out of the park with these comments. I dig this show, it's fun and has some great characters(all supporting, sadly).

BUT I HATE SOOKIE. She's an annoying, whiny bitch that does stupid shit. And Bill isn't much better. They have zero chemistry for me. Jess/Hoyt is by far the romance I'd much rather focus on.

Also, I'm not crazy about the fact that this show has no strong, non-vamp males. I'd really like to see Jason grow into that role, but he's been written as such an idiot any character transformation is going to be hard to believe. I also thought Godric was badly miscast and I don't really understand why he had to kill himself, but oh well, at least that terrible religious storyline isn't front and center anymore. They made that cult leader so cartoonishly evil that his semi-valid points about vampires is almost totally lost amongst a bashing of the religious right so heavy handed even I felt the pimp hand.
You can't take the sky from me...
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Fievel on Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:30 am

VegasRon wrote:Also, I'm not crazy about the fact that this show has no strong, non-vamp males. I'd really like to see Jason grow into that role, but he's been written as such an idiot any character transformation is going to be hard to believe.

I sort of got the feeling... or was it just a hope... that Jason is going to become a stronger character after the heart-to-heart he had with Sookie.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Maui on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:26 pm

Fievel wrote:
VegasRon wrote:Also, I'm not crazy about the fact that this show has no strong, non-vamp males. I'd really like to see Jason grow into that role, but he's been written as such an idiot any character transformation is going to be hard to believe.

I sort of got the feeling... or was it just a hope... that Jason is going to become a stronger character after the heart-to-heart he had with Sookie.

Spoilers anyone? Or should I take my knowledge from the books and take a hike? You won't hurt my feelings.
Maui
WoWie

Postby John-Locke on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:27 pm

Just don't spoil too far and use spoiler text :-P
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Maui on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:39 pm

Not sure which book this occurs in, maybe book 5 or 6, but Jason gets involved with a girl (who is a were-panther/slut) who lives in a colony (Hotshot, a community outside of Bon Temps - redneck central) which consists of mostly inbred were-panthers. A jealous neighbour, who happens to pine after this girl, attacks Jason, actually holds him up in a shack and tortures him. As a result of the bites from this attack, Jason turns into a were-panther, but not fully, since their gene pool is so royally screwed up.

If True Blood gets to this season (as each book is a season), we may or may not see this. Alan Ball is hardly following the books, he's using them more as a guideline.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Bloo on Thu Aug 20, 2009 5:49 pm

Maui wrote:Not sure which book this occurs in, maybe book 5 or 6, but Jason gets involved with a girl (who is a were-panther/slut) who lives in a colony (Hotshot, a community outside of Bon Temps - redneck central) which consists of mostly inbred were-panthers. A jealous neighbour, who happens to pine after this girl, attacks Jason, actually holds him up in a shack and tortures him. As a result of the bites from this attack, Jason turns into a were-panther, but not fully, since their gene pool is so royally screwed up.

If True Blood gets to this season (as each book is a season), we may or may not see this. Alan Ball is hardly following the books, he's using them more as a guideline.

it's a pretty important plot point in the books, so I can't see why Ball wouldn't do it

my question is when do we get intorduced to Sookie's lesbian vampire cousin
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby swoop91 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:59 pm

No comments? :D

Jason, Andy, Sam and Terry as well.. those were fucking awesome scenes.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fievel on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:01 pm

swoop91 wrote:No comments? :D

Jason, Andy, Sam and Terry as well.. those were fucking awesome scenes.

I was actually waiting for someone to start....
I still hate the long buildup of what happened with Maryanne & company, but WOW this was good!!!!

Jason, Andy, and Sam were awesome.
Terry showing signs of life was pretty cool, too. It would be nice if he came out of this with his brain intact.

I also liked the scenes with Tara & everyone when she returned to normal.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby swoop91 on Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:55 pm

I liked the scene when lafayette bitch slapped tara. felt good. shes a very irritating gentleman imho, but i guess it suits her character ;)

Totem to the MALE God they are summoning was cool, and kobe beef as well :))))))))

And well, don't know how much of a coincidence it was, but I got a text msg from a friend, who is usually in a spoiling war with me, and that text was a bit odd.
It said : "BILL!!!!!!!!!" it came the second I watched bill drinking from Marianne, but was meant for 24 episode when bill died :( over 4 months ago?

COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby VegasRon on Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:42 pm

I guess I'm alone in thinking last episode was flat-out bad. Maybe if Jason had lopped off a few heads with his chainsaw, it could have been saved, but his whole "I am your god" routine was unbelievable and extremely silly. Kinda like how he took paintball guns to confront the religious cult leader. I cannot take his character serious anymore.

This Maryanne storyline needs to be wrapped up soon or I'm tuning out until the coast is clear.

This season has had it's moments(Jessica/Hoyt being my fave storyline, though it also was dragged down by the last ep), but pales to S1, imo.
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby RaulMonkey on Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:28 pm

IMO Season One was about establishing the world. There were a lot of obvious conversations about the "rules" of vampires and telepaths which needed to come out. Season Two feels like they're more in the swing of things, and we can just watch shit happen. (i.e. we automatically knew that Luke's(?) suicide bombing would do serious damage because of the silver he wore.)
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby Bloo on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:30 pm

well I'll say that the 2nd book "Living Dead in Dallas" which season 2 is LOOSELY based around, was my least favorite of the books so...
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby VegasRon on Sat Aug 29, 2009 9:50 am

Bloo wrote:well I'll say that the 2nd book "Living Dead in Dallas" which season 2 is LOOSELY based around, was my least favorite of the books so...

Was the resolution equally as lame? The "showdown" in the church was terribly executed and boring. Why Godric kills himself isn't made very clear and there seemed to be no repercussions after the suicide bombing, the only thing that worked for me that episode.
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Fievel on Sat Aug 29, 2009 10:04 am

VegasRon wrote:Why Godric kills himself isn't made very clear

I think he stated rather clearly between the last couple of episodes that he had lived for quite a long time, had decided that vampires were an abomination, regretted all the people he had slaughtered, and wanted to die.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby VegasRon on Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:19 am

Fievel wrote:

I think he stated rather clearly between the last couple of episodes that he had lived for quite a long time, had decided that vampires were an abomination, regretted all the people he had slaughtered, and wanted to die.

Yeah, I must have missed all that. Could you point out specific examples. Like, in the show itself?

I caught that he felt vamps weren't some innocent protaganists, but I must have missed his self-hatred.
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby stereosforgeeks on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:34 am

VegasRon wrote:
Fievel wrote:

Yeah, I must have missed all that. Could you point out specific examples. Like, in the show itself?

I caught that he felt vamps weren't some innocent protaganists, but I must have missed his self-hatred.

It was definitely implied during his monologues.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Bloo on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:36 am

I liked a lot of the Godric stuff in the book, it's MaryAnne that they've really expnaded and changed stuff from the book to the TV show
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Bloo on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:19 pm

my spastic work schedule doesn't allow me to watch TB on a regular basis, so I've been hitting the torrents for the eps until the DVD set comes out, how many eps have their been and how many more to go? I think I have the first 10 episodes downloaded right now
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby papalazeru on Sun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 pm

My favourite quote was in this weeks episode,

Terry with, "We'll unfuck this situation at a later date"

Hysterical
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Maui on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:00 pm

Damn, that was one big easter egg!

Is it just me or was Eric fussing a bit too much with his hair during that one scene with Bill outside Queen Sophie's home?

Bloo, there is only one more episode left, which airs Sept 13th - the season finale. BTW, we got to see Sookie's lesbian vampire cousin at Queen Sophie's pad last night.I know you were curious about this. lol

Season 2 has 12 episodes.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Bloo on Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:45 pm

Maui wrote:Damn, that was one big easter egg!

Is it just me or was Eric fussing a bit too much with his hair during that one scene with Bill outside Queen Sophie's home?

Bloo, there is only one more episode left, which airs Sept 13th - the season finale. BTW, we got to see Sookie's lesbian vampire cousin at Queen Sophie's pad last night.I know you were curious about this. lol

Season 2 has 12 episodes.

cool, thanks Maui, I'll probably start the download today :lol:
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fievel on Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:15 pm

I almost just waited to watch last night and the finale back-to-back.
I wish I would have.
Two weeks is a long time to wait to see how this all wraps up.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby swoop91 on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:49 pm

Boring episode. Annoying, and ALF. Tara is a stupid gentleman, alongside her mother, while sookie and lafayette.. jesus christ.

Only bright spot was again Jason and Andy with their convos about Sam, chicken and the egg, or about animal sex. Or about carbs, they needed carbs.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:00 pm

swoop91 wrote:Boring episode. Annoying, and ALF. Tara is a stupid gentleman, alongside her mother, while sookie and lafayette.. jesus christ.

Only bright spot was again Jason and Andy with their convos about Sam, chicken and the egg, or about animal sex. Or about carbs, they needed carbs.

Yeah very boring indeed though thematically it resonated well and has some interesting ideas. Though again it seems like Ball was purposefully wasting our time with the queen (though i liked the scenes as a whole just not for this episode). The ideas behind that conversation were interesting but it was written pretty clunkily.

The most entertaining aspects were definitely andy and jason.

I am so ready for the maryanne storyline to be over. Its gotten so redundant. She wants Sam gets people to capture him. He turns into an animal and gets away. rinse repeat.

The egg? tribue or demon?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Snow Apple on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:55 am

So the cousin, have we seen her or heard of her before? Bill knew exactly who she was and I swear I've never seen her or heard Sookie talk about her. If we non-book readers know, is she a vampire or human...right now? If she is brand new to us I'm excited. It opens up some shadiness, because what did Bill know of Sookie before they met? Or maybe she's not a new character I just have a bad memory.

Can't wait for Marianne to DIE! And she better die.
Snow Apple
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby VegasRon on Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:28 am

Worst episode of the series.
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial