True Blood (Now w/ 100% More e!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: True Blood (Now w/ 100% More e!)

Postby Fievel on Wed May 05, 2010 11:41 pm

That was awesome!
I hope the rest of these webisodes are as good as the first two!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Thu May 06, 2010 2:38 am

Ah lawk her a lawt.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Tue May 25, 2010 7:58 pm

John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Fievel on Tue May 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Thanks for the updates JL!

Even that little mini webisode proved something in my opinion-base: Lafayette is the singularly most funny character on that show. I was howling laughing at him throwing in his two cents here and there and not having a clue as what the actual conversation was about. Jason Stackhouse being an idiot was funny for maybe one episode - now for me it's his worst trait. But Lafayette being Lafayette is just hilarious.

The Sam 'sode was okay, but I thought driving over it with his truck was stupid. I mean, he could of gotten himself a flat tire or sumpin'. That (hopefully) put the Maenad story to rest.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby DaleTremont on Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:44 pm

Awesome extended trailer for season 3.

DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby John-Locke on Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:36 pm

John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Maui on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:37 pm

DaleTremont wrote:Awesome extended trailer for season 3.

That's the first clip I've seen with Alcide (played by Joe Manganiello). He's scrumpdillyicious!

June 13th can't happen fast enough. Love this show.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Fievel on Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:45 pm

Oh you book readers and your smartness! :D
I loved that trailer because it appeared to show an absolute ton of stuff without giving any of it an ounce of context.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:40 am

DaleTremont wrote:Awesome extended trailer for season 3.

Bonus points for werewolf Don Swayze.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:06 am

AS a celebration of the new series about to start, I bought my Ms a bottle of Tru Blood :)

Seriously.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Godric was the sleeper surprise of the season for me, and that's saying A LOT!! It's really weird that while I can find fault with different aspects of the show, so many little elements give me joy. But I digress.

Godric's arc wasn't lame at all (not sure if I detected sarcasm in some people's reactions)... he wasn't whiny or pouty, his suicide came across as more of an "enlightenment." He didn't even come across as being self-loathing, although he was SADDENED by the general inability for vampires to evolve. It's like by being such an old fucker (older than Jesus, yo!) he accrued so much wisdom that he was no longer able to even communicate it to the others. I really saw his death as an ascension of sorts. What an awesome little arc.

i agree with this. he kinda reminded me of the blue-penis man from watchmen, he's evolved to the point where he's out of touch with humanity AND other vampires. i do wish he'd hung around a little longer on the show though.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

DaleTremont wrote:I'm curious to know what people's thoughts are on Evan Rachel Wood as the Queen? I've heard reactions range from mild to full blown hate. Personally, although her delivery is cheesy as fuck (reminiscent of high school drama), I think it kind of works for her. Plus she certainly looks the part.

One thing I'm not clear on (maybe they make it more obvious in the books) is how she got to be royalty in the first place. It kind of seems like she's actually younger than Eric. I know she mentioned something about how people tasted just before the Industrial Revolution, but I guess that doesn't necessarily mean she was turned then.

this confused me too. im pretty sure they said she was 500 years old, and if eric was a viking, he's definitely older than her. he should really be queen.

As to the selling V, my best guess is that she wants to reap the profits from what has become a major drug trade. I guess that seems pretty obvious, but better control the distribution of it than have a bunch of yahoos kidnap vampires, take the blood, and sell it themselves. Maybe she wants to become the Pablo Escobar of V. That or maybe some longer term conspiracy, getting people in the thrall of vampires by getting them hooked on their blood.

they've established that once someone drinks a vampire's blood, the vampire knows where that person is now, and also that person will now be sexually attracted to the vampire who's blood they've drank. so i'm thinking either it's a plot to hunt down all the V drinkers by tracking them with her blood, or she's planning her own super-orgy like maryann.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:42 pm

i just finished watching season 2 of this show over the past week or so. overall, i liked it a bit more than the first season, though it did drag some stuff out too long and the last 2 episodes were a huge let down. i kinda lost interest in the show, mainly because i'm tired of the overexposure of vampires, and particularly the whole "self-loathing vampire" line that started with anne rice (who i liked because she did it first and it was original then, but now it's just a cliche). but my gf wanted to see it so we rewatched season 1 and then we watched season 2 in time for season 3.

the characters in this show are really hit and miss for me. i don't like sookie except when she's naked. i really can't stand tara. i like sam. i like jason a lot more after season 2, and especially the comic relief ("i love the smell of nail polish in the morning!"). andy grew on me over the course of the season (hey, pig!). i liked maryanne, but wish she'd been given more to do. i really liked the jessica-hoyt relationship, i hope those kids can work things out. many of the townspeople annoyed me, particularly the female ones - the redheaded waitress, and hoyt's mom.

as for the vampires, sometimes i like louis, i mean, bill, and sometimes i don't -- usually when he's with sookie or jessica. i really hate their relationship bs. i think if louis, i mean, bill wasn't such a cliche of the self-hating, i-don't-want-to-be-a-vampire-and-suck-blood-anymore type of a vampire, i'd like him more. i do like lestat, i mean, eric. i also liked armand, i mean, godric, though i wish he'd been given a more prominent role on the show before self-immolating. claudia, i mean, jessica was annoying at first but once she hooked up with hoyt she got better... and it helps she's really hot, and she better get fucking naked on the show at some point. and i like pam (not sure which anne rice character she's supposed to be) though she doesn't have much to do either. i was hoping, and still hope, that lafayette becomes a vampire. i liked the toned-down lafayette of this season, but now it's time to unleash his fabulous flaming vampire self.

i think i liked the season better as a whole because of how they are making it not simply vampires, but bringing in all kinds of other supernatural elements. i'd get bored pretty quickly if it was just vampires. i hear they are going to have werewolves in season 3; i hope they do a better job overall than they did with the maenad, but i also hope we don't get a tv version of the underworld series played out over the season. i also liked how they went to some pretty extreme places with the season - human sacrifice, cannibalism (that heart souffle was nasty), and bill's flashback with him and his maker doing the nasty on that bloody pool table while that girl spurted blood all over them from the open wound on her neck, that was some real good stuff. the final couple episodes were a huge let down though. that finale repeated all the things i didn't like about the season 1 finale - they wrapped it up too early, then bored me with a bunch of setup for next season. i really like a show like dexter which has a beginning, middle, and end, ALL IN THE SAME SEASON (except for season 3, which was not coincidentally also the worst season of that show). i understand wanting to show the aftereffects of maryann's possession of the town, but they could just as easily do that in the beginning of season 3, and still set up what they need to start off the new storylines. maybe it's a matter of taste, but i just really don't like that format of storytelling that they've applied in the first two season finales.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby swoop91 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:17 pm

I still hope TARA dies in hell, along with her mother and that priest.

They're such a nuiscance to the show, a few times around last season they made me stop watching it, then when I forgot, I picked it up again
and vomited all over that ALF woman and annoying actress.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:41 pm

swoop91 wrote:I still hope TARA dies in hell, along with her mother and that priest.

Absolutely! Tara isnt remotely as annoying in the books.

Good opener last night. Things moved really quickly and it was fun as hell.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Maui on Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:52 pm

swoop91 wrote:I still hope TARA dies in hell, along with her mother and that priest.

That storyline compared to everything else going on in last night's episode was BORING! I find Tara's character the least interesting out of all the characters on TB.

Great episode last night. I'm really looking forward to the werewolf storyline.
Maui
WoWie

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:04 pm

They're such a nuiscance to the show, a few times around last season they made me stop watching it, then when I forgot, I picked it up again
and vomited all over that ALF woman and annoying actress.

AMEN.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby DaleTremont on Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:03 pm

She might be annoying but at least she's interesting. I actually really like Tara. Sookie is the annoying one, imo.

Anyway, I love this goddamn show so much I probably would've picked up what they put down, even if it were utter shit. But it wasn't! I'm especially loving Pam. For me she's the highlight (well...her and Eric's naked ass.)
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby swoop91 on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:16 am

DaleTremont wrote:She might be annoying but at least she's interesting. I actually really like Tara. Sookie is the annoying one, imo.

I didn't say SOOKEEEH wasn't annoying aswell. BUT TARA omg, shes a ALF dumb woman. I never read the books, but GRRM would kill a character
like that in his books in an eyeblink. Lets just hope she chugged all those pills with some toilet cleaner.

Twice. And that lafayette is too much of a pussy to take down the doors. So she dies. Twice.
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 15, 2010 8:57 am

count me in with the tara haters. that character has annoyed me since the beginning of the show, but this week's episode took her annoying-ness to a whole new level. i thought the whole "sassy black chick" cliche was bad enough, but her histrionics over the death of her beloved eggs (OMG... YOU KILLED EGGS! YOU BASTARD!) is just intolerable. sookie is annoying too, but at least her character's presence on the show has a point. tara's annoying-ness is compounded by the pointlessness of the character.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:38 pm

Very impressive ratings for TB's season opener.

HBO's racy vampire drama "True Blood" got off to a strong start Sunday night, with 5.1 million viewers watching the season premiere.

That's a jump of almost 40% from the 3.7 million viewers who watched the Season Two premiere. Overall, the second season of "True Blood" averaged 4.3 million viewers, meaning that Season Three is already up about 20% in viewers from where Season Two left off.

So what was everyone's favourite scene? I'd have to go with Eric in the S&M dungeon. Jason's threesome with the bullet hole twins was funny too.
Maui
WoWie

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:46 pm

Maui wrote:Very impressive ratings for TB's season opener.

HBO's racy vampire drama "True Blood" got off to a strong start Sunday night, with 5.1 million viewers watching the season premiere.

That's a jump of almost 40% from the 3.7 million viewers who watched the Season Two premiere. Overall, the second season of "True Blood" averaged 4.3 million viewers, meaning that Season Three is already up about 20% in viewers from where Season Two left off.

So what was everyone's favourite scene? I'd have to go with Eric in the S&M dungeon. Jason's threesome with the bullet hole twins was funny too.

Anything to do with Pam. She's hilarious as well.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:51 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Maui wrote:Very impressive ratings for TB's season opener.

Anything to do with Pam. She's hilarious as well.

Yeah, I'm with you and Dale on this. She's one of the best characters on the show.
Maui
WoWie

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:21 am

"Conscience Off! Dick On!"

it would've been funnier though, if they'd followed up with it in the scene where he can't get it up with the two vet students, and while one was going down on him, he should've closed his eyes real hard and whispered under his breath "dick on! dick on!" til one of them looked up and said "what?" and he'd play it all off "oh, nothin, nothin"
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:34 am

TheBaxter wrote:"Conscience Off! Dick On!"

it would've been funnier though, if they'd followed up with it in the scene where he can't get it up with the two vet students, and while one was going down on him, he should've closed his eyes real hard and whispered under his breath "dick on! dick on!" til one of them looked up and said "what?" and he'd play it all off "oh, nothin, nothin"

Nah, sounds too much like a Clap On, Clap off commercial. hee hee
Maui
WoWie

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

Maui wrote:

well, considering what a slut he is, i'm sure jason has Clap On his dick.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby VegasRon on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Pacino86845 wrote:Godric was the sleeper surprise of the season for me, and that's saying A LOT!! It's really weird that while I can find fault with different aspects of the show, so many little elements give me joy. But I digress.

Godric's arc wasn't lame at all (not sure if I detected sarcasm in some people's reactions)... he wasn't whiny or pouty, his suicide came across as more of an "enlightenment." He didn't even come across as being self-loathing, although he was SADDENED by the general inability for vampires to evolve. It's like by being such an old fucker (older than Jesus, yo!) he accrued so much wisdom that he was no longer able to even communicate it to the others. I really saw his death as an ascension of sorts. What an awesome little arc.

i agree with this. he kinda reminded me of the blue-penis man from watchmen, he's evolved to the point where he's out of touch with humanity AND other vampires. i do wish he'd hung around a little longer on the show though.

Hmm...
You can't take the sky from me...
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:07 pm

Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby swoop91 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:54 am

TheBaxter wrote:
Maui wrote:

well, considering what a slut he is, i'm sure jason has Clap On his dick.

That "clap on clap off" sounds alot to me like "Wax on, wax off" and mr. Miyagi.

you n00bs
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:58 am

VegasRon wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:

Hmm...

Hmm indeed.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Maui on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Maui
WoWie

Postby DaleTremont on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:21 pm

"Soookeh" might become embedded in the cultural lexicon forever...I love how in the last ep Sookie herself even made fun of Bill's particular way of saying her name.

Generally I thought this episode was much stronger than the last one. They even have She-Wolves of the SS now!
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:42 am

DaleTremont wrote:I love how in the last ep Sookie herself even made fun of Bill's particular way of saying her name.

Oh, that was great and what about that three course blood meal with the blood gelato? I also liked the addition of the British vamp into Tara's story line.

Where did that dead guy go that Jessica was going to go all Ash on? Did Hoyt remove the body?

Pam continues with the zingers each week - "Come on. Let's go to the ladies' room and stare at ourselves in the mirror. ..."

We got our first glimpse at Hotshot, which I remember from the books. This little redneck/deviant town will play a major role going forward. :D
Maui
WoWie

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:50 am

Maui wrote:
DaleTremont wrote:I love how in the last ep Sookie herself even made fun of Bill's particular way of saying her name.

Oh, that was great and what about that three course blood meal with the blood gelato? I also liked the addition of the British vamp into Tara's story line.

Where did that dead guy go that Jessica was going to go all Ash on? Did Hoyt remove the body?

Pam continues with the zingers each week - "Come on. Let's go to the ladies' room and stare at ourselves in the mirror. ..."

We got our first glimpse at Hotshot, which I remember from the books. This little redneck/deviant town will play a major role going forward. :D

CALVIN NORRIS!!!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:39 am

DaleTremont wrote:

"Soookeh" might become embedded in the cultural lexicon forever...I love how in the last ep Sookie herself even made fun of Bill's particular way of saying her name.

Generally I thought this episode was much stronger than the last one. They even have She-Wolves of the SS now!

less tara = better episode
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:15 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Maui wrote:

CALVIN NORRIS!!!

CRYSTAL NORRIS + JASON STACKHOUSE!!!!!

I'm curious what you kids think about Sam's storyline? It's still early but *yawn*. I guess if I had my way the show would be completely focused on Sookie, Eric, Bill, the Queen, the V, jessica and Hoyt, etc. Some of the other story lines are a hit-or-miss for me.
Maui
WoWie

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm

Maui wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:
Maui wrote:

CALVIN NORRIS!!!

I'm curious what you kids think about Sam's storyline? It's still early but *yawn*. I guess if I had my way the show would be completely focused on Sookie, Eric, Bill, the Queen, the V, jessica and Hoyt, etc. Some of the other story lines are a hit-or-miss for me.

You forgot Lafayette and the V. Jason and andy are funny together too but their storyline isnt very good.

They seem to speeding up things that happened in the books.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby swoop91 on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:25 pm

Jason and Andy, cop duo spin off? :D
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Nachokoolaid on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:54 pm

I watched this for the first time the other night because it was on. Not too bad. I set a series recording on my DVR, so maybe I'll keep up with it.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby DaleTremont on Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:59 pm

Maui wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:
Maui wrote:

CALVIN NORRIS!!!

The Hoyt-Jessica stuff was excellent last season but this season I'm finding it a bit tired. I'd rather just focus on Jessica's learning to be a vampire/body disposal expert (especially if her mentor is Pam!)

I really think they did Bill a big service by separating him from Sookie. He was a bit of a yawn last season (except maybe in his flashbacks) as he was usually moping over Sookie like a grumpy old man. This season he's gotten his fangs back. More grandma-bitin' and werewolf-fightin'!

So the other night I was having dinner with some family friends whose son had just graduated highschool and we all started talking about True Blood. Our waiter overheard and promptly joined in, saying how much he loved the show, except for now he felt like Alan Ball was "pushing the Dumbledore stuff" too hard. I think his delicate, homophobic sensibilities were deeply offended by the Sam-Bill scene in the first episode. I'm like, seriously dude, you watch a show with some of the most bizarre, graphic sex scenes shown on TV and you can't handle a homoerotic dream sequence where nothing even happens?!

Anyway, my point is, more queer vampire action! Rumor has it that Eric will be engaging in a little man on man love this season as well. Here's hoping Pam finds someone who can appreciate her attentions more than Soookeh.
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby Maui on Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:10 am

DaleTremont wrote:
The Hoyt-Jessica stuff was excellent last season but this season I'm finding it a bit tired. I'd rather just focus on Jessica's learning to be a vampire/body disposal expert (especially if her mentor is Pam!)

Hoyt is a bit ho hum but watching Jessica getting tutelage from Pam would be awesome. Someone needs to help her during Bill's absence OR we could just watch her continually making vampire faux pas.

DaleTremont wrote:
I really think they did Bill a big service by separating him from Sookie. He was a bit of a yawn last season (except maybe in his flashbacks) as he was usually moping over Sookie like a grumpy old man. This season he's gotten his fangs back. More grandma-bitin' and werewolf-fightin'!

Bill and Sookie's scenes together can be so painful to watch. Cornball to the max. I'm happy to see their separation this season (which I think is going to continue for much of the season, if they go by the book).

DaleTremont wrote:
So the other night I was having dinner with some family friends whose son had just graduated highschool and we all started talking about True Blood. Our waiter overheard and promptly joined in, saying how much he loved the show, except for now he felt like Alan Ball was "pushing the Dumbledore stuff" too hard. I think his delicate, homophobic sensibilities were deeply offended by the Sam-Bill scene in the first episode. I'm like, seriously dude, you watch a show with some of the most bizarre, graphic sex scenes shown on TV and you can't handle a homoerotic dream sequence where nothing even happens?!

Homophobe waiters. Nice. That was an interesting dream of Sam's. Does this mean after his unfortunate romantic interlude with Daphne he's switching teams? I'd rather see that than see Sam reunite with his family and try to make peace with his snarky younger brother.

DaleTremont wrote:
Anyway, my point is, more queer vampire action! Rumor has it that Eric will be engaging in a little man on man love this season as well. Here's hoping Pam finds someone who can appreciate her attentions more than Soookeh.

I predict we will see a flashback with Eric and Godric in all sorts of compromising positions (plus it's another opportunity to see Eric's physique). Pam seems to fancy the new Swedish dancer at Fangtasia. It's likely just fun flirtation but who knows.
Maui
WoWie

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:49 am

up until the last few minutes with the twisty-head vampire sex, last night's episode had to be the dullest episode of this series ever.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:57 am

Maui wrote:Pam seems to fancy the new Swedish dancer at Fangtasia. It's likely just fun flirtation but who knows.

Correction: Estonia. Pam finally got her groove on last night and Jessica's interruption was timely. :lol:

I have to say Alcide Herveaux is perfectly cast (and he's hotter than Eric). Exactly how I would have pictured him while reading the books. I can hardly wait til Debbie Pelt enters the scene.

I do find that some of the story lines aren't as engaging as others, in fact this is a TB first for me. I fast forwarded through Egg's funeral. zzzzzz
Maui
WoWie

Postby Brit Pop on Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 pm

TheBaxter wrote:up until the last few minutes with the twisty-head vampire sex, last night's episode had to be the dullest episode of this series ever.

As the scene you have mentioned progressed whilst i was watching it... I was thinking

'This scene can not get any weirde..... oh wait... there you go!'
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby Nachokoolaid on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:52 pm

That might have been the craziest scene I've ever seen. It was hilarious and sort of horrifying at the same time.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 pm

Lorena is one of the stronger female leads on the show, she's certainly very flexible in her role. I'm really enjoying the hate hate relationship her and Bill have. :twisted:
Maui
WoWie

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:17 pm

Maui wrote:Lorena is one of the stronger female leads on the show, she's certainly very flexible in her role.

she certainly is.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby judderman on Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:40 pm

I dunno about the whole episode being dull. I kinda like Franklin. OK so he's Standard British Villain model 2D-F, dark-haired, dark-eyed, with added smarm factor, but I am interested in seeing where his plotline is going.
judderman
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:06 pm

judderman wrote:I dunno about the whole episode being dull. I kinda like Franklin. OK so he's Standard British Villain model 2D-F, dark-haired, dark-eyed, with added smarm factor, but I am interested in seeing where his plotline is going.

maybe he'd be more interesting if he didn't have to share all his scenes with tara.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Brit Pop on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:29 pm

judderman wrote:I dunno about the whole episode being dull. I kinda like Franklin. OK so he's Standard British Villain model 2D-F, dark-haired, dark-eyed, with added smarm factor, but I am interested in seeing where his plotline is going.

Franklin actually looks like Nosferatu, his fangs seem to be designed to accentuate it!

The sex scene, i have decided, Russ Meyer couldnt have done a better job mixing 'comedy clothes rip-off', ranchy sex and ultimo bizzaro!

I asked my girlfriend if she fancied a bit of that.... needless to say we're taking a break for a while!
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial