Fievel wrote:theangiechrist wrote:Oh, man.
I really liked Jesus, too.
Yeah. Serious bummer there.
- I didn't get the ending bit in the parking garage. Do we know who is in the ground there?
- Is Jason a werepanther now or not? If he is, the whole lack of him changing this season was weak.
- The wacky reverend is now a vampire. Great. Where's his wife?
- The almost anti-Authority revolution was over rather quickly!
My idiot mind says: Alcid really didn't kill werewolf scrawny dude, and that dog bites him in the parking lot. Jason is gonna get hairy on us, but get all self destructive and be too creepy for even blood sucker red head in the end. Preacher guy gets eaten by said Jason.
Now, I never read the books, so I'm wondering:
- why did sheriff junkie even bang that fairy in the woods? what does it have to do with anything?
- Is Erick and Bill gonna get all lovy dovey on each other and forget about Sookie?
- Is Lafayette gonna bring back Jesus and Tara in some way?
- Will Jesus' devil mask come back? (eww so cheesy I hope not)