STAR WARS TV SHOW (Now w/ White Male Patriarchy)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Eric G on Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:57 pm

we don’t have to make that movie. All we can do is hurt ourselves, all it’s going to do is get criticized. I mean it’s basically Phantom Menace we’re making. No matter how you do it, no matter what you do, it won’t be what the other ones were in terms of the impact or the way people remember them.

Yeah - That quote is priceless. Maybe if he was worried about this during the Star Wars "Prequel stage" they may have been slightly better.

Oh...btw; I found it rather intriguing that the day after Lucas states "The day of the Blockbuster is over" the media put out a story saying that families and movie goers alike aren't going to the cinema for anything other than Blockbuster films (EG. Harry Potter, LOTR and Star Wars) because of rising petrol prices and box office tickets.

I think Lucas needs to wipe his mouth....
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:02 pm

I think the Force is strong with this one.

Yes, yes, we are all well aware that TPM and AOTC
were tragic misfires; some good ideas hopelessly marred
by inept execution. After AOTC I thought Star Wars
might be dead forever.

Then came ROTS.

ROTS was flat out brilliant; pitch perfect and dead on.
Not only in terms of finally giving us what we
wanted to see, but in its relevance to current events --
depicting how easily and how quickly a democratic
republic can become a brutal fascist empire.

ROTS not only redeemed STAR WARS and Lucas, but
it gives the original films a new layer of psychological
and emotional depth that I personally love and find
profoundly moving.

Of course, the naysayers are comitted to hating it
no matter how good it is, and thats their right.
Too bad for them.

I can't wait for the series and I hope it lives up to the
promise that ROTS brought forth...
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby Eric G on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:03 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
Nachokoolaid wrote:AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!!!! That's why there's been so many Indy delays. Lucas is freaking scared shitless of the fan reaction. What a pussy!

I think you missed the point. The man's gotten to a place in his life where he doesn't care what other people think. If people don't care for the movies he makes--fine, he's making them anyway because he enjoys doing so. He understands that high profile sequels like Phantom Menace and Indy 4 are faced with unfair scrutiny, and that many, many fans are set out to hate them from the start.

Personally, I'd rather not see them make an Indy 4 because the series was rounded off nicely in three. But if it'll bring those involved some happiness to revist that world one more time, I think they're entitled.

Right then. If they screw this up, I'm comin' after you then.
Man...you do realise if Season 1 of Galactica doesn't do it for me and Lucas stuffs Indy 4 up, Im gonna f*&k you up 3 ways towards the weekend.And you wanna know what? I dig it! Yeah! It turns me on! Because you wanna know what the kicker is, MW? Maybe I'm a little
fucking crazy! That's right! Maybe Eric G's a little nuts.Maybe there's something about me that I'm a little cuckoo.
I know it's a surprise.
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:05 pm

Eric G wrote:Right then. If they screw this up, I'm comin' after you then.
Man...you do realise if Season 1 of Galactica doesn't do it for me and Lucas stuffs Indy 4 up, Im gonna f*&k you up 3 ways towards the weekend.And you wanna know what? I dig it! Yeah! It turns me on! Because you wanna know what the kicker is, MW? Maybe I'm a little
fucking crazy! That's right! Maybe Eric G's a little nuts.Maybe there's something about me that I'm a little cuckoo.
I know it's a surprise.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:10 pm

George Lucas wrote: All we can do is hurt ourselves, all it’s going to do is get criticized. I mean it’s basically Phantom Menace we’re making. No matter how you do it, no matter what you do, it won’t be what the other ones were in terms of the impact or the way people remember them.

astute observation, mr. lucas. thanks for your candor.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:43 pm

Brocktune wrote:
George Lucas wrote: All we can do is hurt ourselves, all it’s going to do is get criticized. I mean it’s basically Phantom Menace we’re making. No matter how you do it, no matter what you do, it won’t be what the other ones were in terms of the impact or the way people remember them.

astute observation, mr. lucas. thanks for your candor.

havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:23 am

havocSchultz wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:
jgraphix wrote:I really don't have a good feeling about this. Is there any info as to what characters will be focused on, what the general theme is and whatnot?

apparentely it's taking place between eps 3 & 4 and will focus on the 1st 20 years of Luke's life... WTF..?

apparentely he had a bunch of adventures before the whole star wars thing kicked off...

It's not gonna be Luke. I'm betting they'll have recognizable characters pop in and out, but their story is told in the movies. This is the stuff that happens around that.

buuuuttttt - according to the article that was linked - the BBC reports that it will be about Luke... like i said - i hope it's wrong - cause i don't see much being able to happen there - but i do believe that there can be some new and interesting and cool stories that can be told in the universe - especially while the empire rises into power and becomes more prominent.. maybe there will even be some sort of Vader tv appearance - or at least reference...

but if i am right - about what the article says - and it is about luke - well - than that's herc's fault...

I think at this point, I'm just hoping they got some wires crossed and are taking the fact that the series will take place between episodes III and IV to mean that it'll cover the time Luke is growing up. Yeah, technically it would be, but I see no indication that it'll be focusing on Luke. They didn't quote anyone as saying it'd be about Luke, it was just a statement they made otherwise (and probably an assumption on their part).
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Shane on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:32 am

I just hope they don't smallville it out, like dawson's creek in space.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:53 am

See, that's the thing. How can they? How many adventures could Luke possibly have had before the events of ANH? Wasn't the whole point of the movie that Luke was starved for adventure? It's not like Smallville where we could see him develop his powers and battle villains-of-the-week. His life was pretty boring until ANH.

The only way the series could work is if it focused on people we have yet to explore in the movies, people whose story wasn't already told.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Shane on Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:06 am

They won't touch Luke. We'll probibally see some smugglers, and some Rebellion guys. I think it would work greatif they evolved the cast, and phased out people so you cycled through characters and it didn't resemble the way it started.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:01 am

I think some time should pass between when ROTS ended and the series begins. I also think it'd be cool if the series was planned out enough to end on a shot of an Imperial Star Destroyer chasing the Rebel Blockade Runner before it fades to black. They could allude to Leia without actually showing her.

The series should definitely follow the growth of the Empire (spreading their control, dissolving the Senate, etc.) and the formation of the Rebel Alliance. Maybe Mon Mothma could be a key figure in the new series.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Sat Mar 18, 2006 10:07 am

RogueScribner wrote:I think some time should pass between when ROTS ended and the series begins. I also think it'd be cool if the series was planned out enough to end on a shot of an Imperial Star Destroyer chasing the Rebel Blockade Runner before it fades to black. They could allude to Leia without actually showing her.

The series should definitely follow the growth of the Empire (spreading their control, dissolving the Senate, etc.) and the formation of the Rebel Alliance. Maybe Mon Mothma could be a key figure in the new series.

Yes! I agree, sir!
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed May 03, 2006 2:10 pm

McCallum has this to say at the Saturn Awards last night:

Rick McCallum wrote:Producer Rick McCallum told SCI FI Wire at the Saturn Awards on Tuesday that George Lucas is starting the basic concept of the new live-action "Star Wars" TV series. "We're interviewing writers. We're seeing a lot of people. But I'd say it's not going to be happening for another at least 18 months," said McCallum.

He repeated that the show will take place in the timeframe between "Episode III" and "IV" with all new characters. "That missing 20-year period when Luke is growing up... Think bounty hunter. That's all I can tell you. There's nobody else that you'll know [in it]."

McCallum added that they are moving forward with 3D versions of the "Star Wars" movies. "It's just a question of how many theaters will be out there. Hopefully, by the end of this year there will be about 1,500 [3-D] theaters. We need about two or three thousand before it makes it, you know, viable for any of us to go out in 3-D." He expects that will happen sometime in 2007.

Lucasfilm is also working on a new animated series on the Clone Wars, which "won't be ready for another year."

"Think boutny hunter."

Is this not the clearest indication that we'll be seeing Boba Fett in some form?
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Peven on Wed May 03, 2006 2:21 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:McCallum has this to say at the Saturn Awards last night:

Rick McCallum wrote:Producer Rick McCallum told SCI FI Wire at the Saturn Awards on Tuesday that George Lucas is starting the basic concept of the new live-action "Star Wars" TV series. "We're interviewing writers. We're seeing a lot of people. But I'd say it's not going to be happening for another at least 18 months," said McCallum.

He repeated that the show will take place in the timeframe between "Episode III" and "IV" with all new characters. "That missing 20-year period when Luke is growing up... Think bounty hunter. That's all I can tell you. There's nobody else that you'll know [in it]."

McCallum added that they are moving forward with 3D versions of the "Star Wars" movies. "It's just a question of how many theaters will be out there. Hopefully, by the end of this year there will be about 1,500 [3-D] theaters. We need about two or three thousand before it makes it, you know, viable for any of us to go out in 3-D." He expects that will happen sometime in 2007.

Lucasfilm is also working on a new animated series on the Clone Wars, which "won't be ready for another year."

"Think boutny hunter."

Is this not the clearest indication that we'll be seeing Boba Fett in some form?

having the main character of the series be a "bad guy", using him as a focus, the common thread, that ties events together between the prequels and the original trilogy, would be a refreshingly different angle to take on things, imo.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby TheBaxter on Wed May 03, 2006 2:39 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:McCallum has this to say at the Saturn Awards last night:

"Think boutny hunter."

maybe it will be the yellow lizard-headed dude from TESB
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby unikrunk on Wed May 03, 2006 3:15 pm

Its 100 episodes of IG-88 twiddling his sensors, while the ‘bandages guy’ licks his pincers, but in THREE-FUCKING-DEE!!!!!!

/seriously, GL is giving my balls a headache. Enough already with the star wars, hurry up and ruin Indian Jones for a while, will ya George?
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 04, 2006 6:02 am

Boba Fett? *sigh*
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby austenandrews on Thu May 04, 2006 8:11 am

Boba Fett never did anything for me. But if he's a central character in the show, maybe that could change.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby RogueScribner on Thu May 04, 2006 8:41 am

Boba Fett is the most overrated character in all of Star Wars.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu May 04, 2006 4:58 pm

The link below will take you to a video clip of McCallum talking with IESB about the live action series, animated series, films in 3D, etc. There IS some new (to me anyway) info here like the new animated series will not have the same look as Clone Wars.

Here ya go:

http://iesb.net/videointerviews/saturn06rickmccallum.php
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby unikrunk on Thu May 04, 2006 5:31 pm

Again, its all IG-88 and Bandages Man. They freak the funk flow, if you know what I mean.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 04, 2006 5:34 pm

I'm saying Bossk or the fly head on a black C3-PO body.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby colonel_lugz on Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:47 pm

some news that both series are pushing ahead

Lucasfilm's Steve Sansweet appeared at the San Diego Comic-Con and confirmed that the "Star Wars" animated series is now scheduled to premiere in 2008 whilst the live action series will begin sometime before 2010.

"We've been spending the last couple of years building from scratch two new state-of-the-art digital animation companies, one at Skywalker Ranch and one in Singapore. The scripts for the first batch of shows have been completed, and Animation is hard at work on the first episodes" says Sansweet.
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:04 pm

RogueScribner wrote:I think some time should pass between when ROTS ended and the series begins. I also think it'd be cool if the series was planned out enough to end on a shot of an Imperial Star Destroyer chasing the Rebel Blockade Runner before it fades to black. They could allude to Leia without actually showing her.

Last few minutes of the series finale should go like this:

We see Kyle Katarn sneaking into a Imperial base, stealing the Death Star plans and beaming them to the Tantive IV. A few minutes later, Vader's Star Destroyer jumps out of lightspeed.

Cut to a shot of Stormtroopers assembling a boarding party, the commander is shown turning towards the screen and says:

"My lord, we are ready to board the craft."

Then, breathing. Vader's breathing.

Cut to credits and Star Wars theme.

I will then drool and die. If done right.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:05 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:

Last few minutes of the series finale should go like this:

We see Kyle Katarn sneaking into a Imperial base, stealing the Death Star plans and beaming them to the Tantive IV. A few minutes later, Vader's Star Destroyer jumps out of lightspeed.

Cut to a shot of Stormtroopers assembling a boarding party, the commander is shown turning towards the screen and says:

"My lord, we are ready to board the craft."

Then, breathing. Vader's breathing.

Cut to credits and Star Wars theme.

I will then drool and die. If done right.

YES!!!

I really hope this show is good. I think there is alot of potential here
for greatness if they get good writers; definately hire some of those
FIREFLY guys stat!

And you know, I wouldn't mind seeing some young Leia, Luke, Han and
Chewie stuff; not them together, but maybe a couple of episodes devoted
to each when they're young in their respective corners of the galaxy.

You know Alderann is going to figure big in the series, so, I reckon that
a young Leia is at least guarenteed. Figure Leia when she's around 14;
like Lyra in the HIS DARK MATERIALS books...

We also need to see lots of rogue Jedi stuff; Jedi who escaped Order 66
living a masterless existance not unlike all the classic japanese samuraii
tv dramas of yore; striking against the Imperial Authority from the
shadows! (or basically, just rip off Kurosawa... subbing Jedi for
samuraii...)

It could be done and done well, I reckon.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby Peven on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:14 pm

i would be much more interested in seeing Han's backstory, written by someone that didn't have a hand in writing the prequels, than some more lame convoluted political bullshit from the mind of Lucas.

edit: they could do a lot worse than using the tone and style of the writing of animated clone wars tv series too.
Last edited by Peven on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby papalazeru on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:22 pm

I could see this having loads of hype then ending up being a bog standard run of the mill show.....pailing in comparison to Sart Trek TOS and TNG.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:40 pm

papalazeru wrote:I could see this having loads of hype then ending up being a bog standard run of the mill show.....pailing in comparison to Sart Trek TOS and TNG.

Yeah, there is that danger. Man, I really hope not. I don't know how you
feel about ROTS, but I f*ckin' LOVE it; I think if they keep up that
level of quality, and get some top notch talent working on it (like the
aforementioned FIREFLY peeps) it could a f*ckin' miracle... help make
up for that whole TPM embarrasment and AOTC 'meh'...

I have faith that Lucas learned that you can't half ass this shit like he did
with Episode I and II. The grandslam homerun of ROTS proved that to me.
Goddamn I love that movie...

And, yo, those CLONE WARS cartoons were kickass!
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:28 am

This show has potential, like any Star Wars idea has potential. Keep Lucas away from it and it should be great!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:31 am

RogueScribner wrote:This show has potential, like any Star Wars idea has potential. Keep Lucas away from it and it should be great!

That's no real guarantee either. Allow me to cite Ewoks, Droids and the two Ewok movies as examples of things Lucas had virtually nothing to do with.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:28 am

Touché.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby papalazeru on Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:34 am

It the story ends up anything like clone wars, I'll be happy.

The thing is, with the films, we were spoilt for visual effect....can we expect that in a TV series?

I don't think so.

Now even if they used the original effect in the tv series, I would be happy but I guess something like that takes time and for a year turn around, it might be too much to ask.

Probably wastea all the money on the first feature episode and then poof! its down to prosthetics, 'Prisoner Cell Block H' sets and showing the same bit of graphics again and again.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:26 am

Like the classic Battlestar Galactica shot. A Cylon Raider gets blown up by a Viper Fighter while the other 2 Cylon ships fly away legging it. Used 87 times in the series.

Some of the ideas that people have been coming up here for the characters or stories for the TV series keeps on bring up the same title for me, for each TV Episode... 'Flogging a Dead Whorse'.

Nuff said. The Zoners now realise what a stupid douche idea this series could be, and now hit themselves with a wet fish in utter shame. Now I must take my leave. My job here is done.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:34 am

papalazeru wrote:The thing is, with the films, we were spoilt for visual effect....can we expect that in a TV series?

I don't think so.

I think so.

By the time the TV series is in production, the visual effects developed for the three films will be quite a few years old. Therefore, probably cheap enough and quick enough to use.

Even the Young Indy series had loads of effects shots (albeit much less noticeable)
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:37 am

What crawled up Kirk's mangina?
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:42 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:What crawled up Kirk's mangina?

One of these?

doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby magicmonkey on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:17 pm

Edward Furlong as Luke??! Look at the picture, you know it to be true.

If fooking only. Ah, the tales of the evil empire and their deeds, this, for no reason other than him being a Luke lookalike has got me excited. Then again, he could just be a cameo...
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby John-Locke on Mon Sep 18, 2006 9:44 pm

Crazy, not the sort of actor I'd have immediately thought of when casting for Star Wars.

He's a good actor, I hope his character is good enough for him to sink his teeth into.

But man, I'm bummed by the news that it's going to be on the CW (formally the WB), they always make shows that cater to the lowest common denominator.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Chairman Kaga on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:51 pm

I don't think Buffy or Angel catered to the lowest common denominator. Plus WB/CW isn't making the show only distributing it.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:59 pm

If I were a girl, I'd reckon my panties would be wet right now. With names like Furlong possibly being attached, big budget and the widescope of the universe where we can get truly nerdy factoids like midichlorians and exploding brain implants then I'm there!! I mean what is there to fuck up? Costumes will be great, its gonna look great and there will be none of the actors from the prequels.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:04 pm

Bah. Not if Lucas has anythign to say about it.
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby magicmonkey on Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:10 pm

I find your lack of faith disturbing...

*wrings out panties and quotes the the digusting Jo Brand joke of "oooh, its like a horse's feedbag down there"*
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby silentbobafett on Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:15 am

John Locke - I disagree with your lowest common denominator qoute! I don't watch BUffy or Angel, but I like Whedon and I really don't think I'd see those shows as sell out, stupid teen fare.

I don't know much about the details of CW/WB, but if they give Lucas and crew the openness to do whatever they want - then I don't fucking give a shit what letters are on the top right of the screen (although I do wish theyw eren't there cos they are fuckng annoying!) :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:36 am

I'm really annoyed this has been set between the first and second trilogy. At first I was pleased with the idea, but I want a main character to be a Jedi goddamnit.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby John-Locke on Tue Sep 19, 2006 7:26 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:I don't think Buffy or Angel catered to the lowest common denominator

If you say so :roll:

:wink:

:twisted:
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:01 am

TonyWilson wrote:I'm really annoyed this has been set between the first and second trilogy. At first I was pleased with the idea, but I want a main character to be a Jedi goddamnit.

That would be pretty cool. But isn't there some hope that there were still a few jedi knocking around at the end of Ep III? I thought that was what all that business about changing the distress signal from the temple was all about - correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't seen ROTS for about a year. I'm not that bothered either way about this show - but I would certainly watch it, if it proves to be any good....
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:14 am

I'm sure there's more than a few contrivances out there to explain some Jedi Survivors.

Hell - they could breed midichlorians artificially from a sample they take from Obi-Wan...then go round injecting military test subject "volunteers" until one takes hold....

.....maybe not
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:19 am

I would like to see the show center on IG-88; it would be great. He would be like the A-Team, except he is not a team, or a person.

But you get the general idea.

/ripe with potential.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:25 am

With

"Bossk"

"Special Guest Star"

"Lobot"

in

"Whither Bespin Security Guard"

or

"Tell me why, do we build castles in the sky"

or

"Up where we belong"
Last edited by Doc Holliday on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:34 am, edited 4 times in total.
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:26 am

It could be like "A Pup Named Scooby Doo"... but about galactic bounty hunters.

or not.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial