The Walking Dead

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:59 pm

I think the final scene of the series should have the gang sitting around a campfire to eat while "Separate Ways (Worlds Apart)" plays on the soundtrack, then it cuts to black.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:19 pm

TheBaxter wrote:anybody still watching this? i'm not.
i just couldn't summon up any desire to keep watching this season. if they had some plan for ending it sometime soon, i might have stuck it out til the end, but it seems obvious they're just gonna milk it for as long as possible and run it into the ground. there's only so many times you can introduce "new, scarier enemies" and do the same boring routine over and over again.

I stopped watching after the first Negan season. I did keep reading a weekly round up article on the show for while after that, but not anymore. For me, this is a premise that has to have an endgame. The 'logic' of the zombie infested world decays ( 8-) ) the longer the show goes on.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Sep 09, 2020 12:42 pm

The Walking Dead will finally be put out of its misery.... kinda

The zombie apocalypse series based on Robert Kirkman’s comics is coming to an end in 2022 with an expanded 11th season.

...the pandemic delayed TWD Season 10 finale will now air as a special episode on October 4 with 10 additional episodes to air in 2021 for the current cycle. Tearing a page out of the playbook that AMC used for the end of Mad Men and Breaking Bad, the 11th and final season of the once blockbuster TWD will run over two-years for a grand total of 24 episodes.

well, at least they're not milking it :roll:

In addition to the upcoming Daryl and Carol series current spinoffs Fear the Walking Dead, starting its sixth season on October 11, and the October 4th premiering YA two-season long The Walking Dead: World Beyond, AMC and Gimple are developing a Tales of The Walking Dead anthology series. Episodic in format, Tales will likely focus on individual characters from the clearly expanding Deadverse, both new and old.

ok, maybe they're milking it a little bit :roll: :roll: :roll:

More TWD shows are in various stages of discussion too, I hear, though no indication that a Negan or Maggie Rheee series is one of them...

Plus, with all that, there are still the trio of Rick Grimes big screen adventures, starring Andrew Lincoln, which are in the script stage at Universal...

forfuxsake.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:00 pm

they are beating a walking dead horse
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Previous

Return to Coaxial