The Walking Dead

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: The Walking Dead

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:26 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Writing is bad? Are you mad? You're saying the scene where Morgan goes to run right but then thinks no I'll run left and bring some Zombies with me as I just KNOW that they'll be right outside a door just at the perfect second the bad guys come out to get me, is BAD?! You're talking about THE most PLAUSIBLE depiction of speed + distance + human predictability calculation in tv EVAH!!!!

As for the rest of your comments - you have no Love in you. No soul. Probably angrily charged at the tv like my mad white dog used to do whenever he saw a black dog when you saw friendly Negan pop up at the end of that episode. Unlike me who just had a mental breakdown being unable to compute the morality of that moment.

Just like the rest of my Hippy Free Love Brothers and Sisters in California that I have yet to meet will say - you're not part of the problem, you're part of the solution oh or is it the other way around oh who cares man let's drop more LCD.

i have lots of love in me. i love myself. in fact, i love myself almost every night, for about 5 minutes or so, until the love comes streaming out of me. then i wait an hour or so and love myself all over again.

the moment when negan found out carl died was one of the few parts of the episode i actually liked. i think he was genuinely upset over it because he really did see a sort of protege in carl, someone he (wrongly) felt was like him, or could be made to be like him. one of the few moments that character has been brought down from his otherwise cartoonish behaviour.

I actually liked this episode. It was one of those (that I hadn't experienced of this show for a while) in which you're gripped pretty much throughout that it felt like it got 'cut off' rather than actually ended by the time it was over - there was still suspense and riveting enjoyment still going on even as it closed.

Negan's reaction was rather upsetting and everything he said was real. Showed this character as an actual person in this world and how someone of his 'code' would actually react and as you said wasn't a cartoon character overly animated in his behaviour.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Ribbons on Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:40 am

I didn't realize that one could "drop" LCD...

Postby Peven on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:19 am

I thought you shoot it

perversely contrarian since 2005
Is This Real Life?

Postby Fievel on Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:39 am

Peven is correct.

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:07 pm

you can definitely drop LCD...

you can even smoke LCD...

Carlos Danger

Return to Coaxial