Human Target

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Human Target

Postby Destructus on Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Ok, don't shoot me if this topic has already been started, because I did a search and almost nothing came up. Which surprised me considering this might possibly be one of the most entertaining action shows i've ever seen!

Any other fans out there? So far this show can do no wrong...I've actually enjoyed each episode. It seems to have a great cast with perfect chemistry. I guess sometimes studios just get lucky enough to have a group of characters that interact so well...it helps that the writers seem to know what they are doing. Each episode feels like a 40 min movie.
We have no time for the selfishness of the West, no time for hate or greed. We of Earth…our days are numbered.
Destructus
GLIB

Re: Human Target

Postby The Vicar on Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:25 pm

I enjoyed the first ep....loved the byplay between McBride and J.E Haley especially.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:42 am

DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby The Vicar on Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Oh crap. Not a fan of losing Bear. Well, I hope like hell they don't jack with this show too much,
but sounds like that's what's coming.
Nuts. I like Haley & MacBride & even Agent Dunham's old squeeze. But now we HAVE to find a way to shoehorn a female into the mix.
Funny, seems I recall "females" having rather large and key roles in the first season. Do we really have to try and make this like Moonlighting?
Really?
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby Nachokoolaid on Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:52 pm

It was an okay show, but I think there are better things on TV. But it was passable. If it was on, and I wasn't doing anything else, I'd check it out.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Return to Coaxial