Misfits (like Heroes but good!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Misfits (like Heroes but good!)

Postby Ribbons on Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:07 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:Why is this over already?!?!?!? Goddamn you Brits and your 6 episode seasons (I mean series)!

The milkman was totally non-threatening but managed to be pretty creepy nonetheless.

I liked how they dealt with the fame issue in this episode.

Ohh not completely over got a Christmas Special Sunday apparently.

Oh man. THE MILKMAN! They missed a perfectly good opportunity with that one. "Monsieur Grand Fromage" my ass.

I just finished watching Hero-- er, Misfits. Or at least all the episodes available on Hulu. There's apparently a short film that ties series 2 and 3 together on E4. One thing that got on my nerves about the show is that things always seemed to get wrapped up too quickly. Sort of like they were writing for 2 hours and realized they were running out of time. The Christmas episode was especially guilty of this, what with the deaths of Nikki and Jesus being glossed over right away. But I had a lot of fun with it. Almost everything that Nathan (the immortal Struggling Background Artist) said was hilarious, so I'll be sad to see him go. Still, quality directing, good ensemble, sly take on superpowers. Bring it on, season 3!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: Misfits (like Heroes but good!)

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:54 pm

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Previous

Return to Coaxial