Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby minstrel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:22 pm

Nobody is talking about Charlie Sheen, and he's in the midst of an epic career suicide. Didn't anybody see these interviews? The highest paid actor in TV history, star of the highest-rated sitcom on the air, the man who should be keeping his nose clean and his mouth shut, is destroying his show and himself. He is machine-gunning and frag-grenading and artillery shelling the goose that lays the golden eggs.

It's painful to watch. He demands a raise to three million per episode, saying that he has tiger blood and Adonis DNA and normal people can't process him. He says he's a frickin' rock star from Mars. (These are actual words he used.)
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby John-Locke on Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 pm

1. Two and a half Men is terrible, I couldn't care less if it gets cancelled

2. Making fun of people suffering from mental illnesses is not really cool
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby minstrel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:04 pm

John-Locke wrote:1. Two and a half Men is terrible, I couldn't care less if it gets cancelled

I agree.

2. Making fun of people suffering from mental illnesses is not really cool

But Charlie Sheen is not suffering from a mental illness (according to Charlie Sheen). You only think he is because, being normal, you can't process him.
minstrel

Postby The Vicar on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:19 pm

Two choices here;

1) Another giant put on, ala the River Phoenix bullshit of recent memory

or

2) OMG has Sheen lost his fucking mind. So high on his own bullshit that he's the newly discovered Center of the Universe.

On general principles - a raving git, drunk on himself.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby minstrel on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:39 pm

The Vicar wrote:Two choices here;

1) Another giant put on, ala the River Phoenix bullshit of recent memory

or

2) OMG has Sheen lost his fucking mind. So high on his own bullshit that he's the newly discovered Center of the Universe.

On general principles - a raving git, drunk on himself.

You mean Joaquin Phoenix, but never mind. I was thinking of him, too. Also Andy Kaufman. Is Charlie trying to turn his life into performance art? One thing that separates Charlie from Joaquin and Andy is that Charlie was on top of the world already, moneywise and careerwise. He must be aware that if he pulls a Phoenix/Kaufman routine, he's killing what he already has.

So, yeah. Lost his fucking mind. High on his own bullshit and drunk on himself. So where does it go from here? Are we expecting to see news stories about Charlie driving an SUV off a bridge and dying in spectacular fashion? I don't want to be morbid, but I don't think this case is like other cases of celebrity meltdown. This isn't Mel Gibson, whose conversations with his girlfriend and the traffic cop were supposed to be private. This is a guy who CHOOSES to go on national TV and melt down in front of the cameras.

Love him or hate him, love his show or hate his show, this is just weirder than anything I've seen on the celebrity front since Michael Jackson.
minstrel

Postby Bloo on Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:42 pm

my breakfast attendent had the Today Show on this morning (as usual) and I missed the interview, but I caught Matt Lauer talking about their sheen interview and trying to promote it, but couldn't keep a straight face.
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fievel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:29 am

I saw a couple of clips of the interview. He is on death's bed and getting ready to pull up the covers. If he hadn't come out into the open about his drug use, I would guess that he was terminally ill. He just looks sick. I remember - what was it, ten year ago when Martin Sheen essentially bitch slapped him and got him to get his life together. I haven't been following this too much, but I wonder what his family is doing/saying about this.

Two and a Half Men isn't the best thing on television by any means, but if I end up watching it I usually laugh. I'd love for Jon Cryer to go all apeshit now and kidnap Charlie and put him through some demented detox. I'd also love to see Emilio Estevez return to acting, but that's a different Sheen for a different topic.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Bloo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:35 am

Fievel wrote:I saw a couple of clips of the interview. He is on death's bed and getting ready to pull up the covers. If he hadn't come out into the open about his drug use, I would guess that he was terminally ill. He just looks sick. I remember - what was it, ten year ago when Martin Sheen essentially bitch slapped him and got him to get his life together. I haven't been following this too much, but I wonder what his family is doing/saying about this.

Two and a Half Men isn't the best thing on television by any means, but if I end up watching it I usually laugh. I'd love for Jon Cryer to go all apeshit now and kidnap Charlie and put him through some demented detox. I'd also love to see Emilio Estevez return to acting, but that's a different Sheen for a different topic.

Emilo to replace Charlie Sheen on 2 1/2 Men!

Didn't Emilo direct a movie recently that was pretty well regarded and reviewed?
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Fievel on Tue Mar 01, 2011 1:07 am

Bloo wrote:Didn't Emilo direct a movie recently that was pretty well regarded and reviewed?

Bobby got some good press. Looking at his IMDB page, I was surprised to see the number of TV shows/episodes that he has directed.

I hadn't even heard of his latest film - The Way.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby SilentScream on Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:51 am

minstrel wrote: He says he's a frickin' rock star from Mars. (These are actual words he used.)

No, there's only ever been one rock star from Mars. And that's David Bowie.

Two schools of thought float over my mind when thinking of Sheeny Beeny's current meltdown:

(1) Too much fucking money, too much fucking ego, too much fucking selfishness, too much fucking oafishness, too much fucking sniffing the ole smackaroo has lead to the inevitable breakdown. As such, should I feel sympathy? A small, humane part of me says yes - let's hope he turns it around.
(2) Then I think of the huge number of ordinary folk suffering real hardship. You know, the insignificant people like those starving to death, those who are displaced, those suffering under cruel, inhuman circumstances, those suffering from abuse, those suffering from ongoing mental illness, those who through no fault of their own find themselves at the bottom of the barrel.
And you know what?
The indulgent problems of Mr Sheen and his like mean jack shit to me in the real scheme of things.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:20 am

i, for one, am enjoying the charlie sheen reality show. like i said in another thread, i've never seen 2 1/2 men, but i'm sure it's not nearly as funny as this.

in the meantime, i'll reserve my sympathies for people whose damage is not self-inflicted and who don't have all the money and resources in the world at their disposal to fix their problems.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Mar 01, 2011 2:59 pm

I don't know man. It slowly gets to the point where it stops being funny. I'm still pretty amused by it (Schadenfreude might be a huge factor, because I think 2 1/2 MEN is as boring and save as EVERYBODY LOVES RAYMOND, even though they try to spice it up with "shocking" sex jokes.), but man, I feel that very soon it will take a very bizarre and seriously sad turn.
But so far I think it is pretty amusing and I wonder what he will come up with next. (Hey, we all laughed at Jacko and Lindsay Lohan, so why can't we laugh about good ol' Charlie?)
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Ribbons on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:37 pm

SilentScream wrote:Then I think of the huge number of ordinary folk suffering real hardship. You know, the insignificant people like those [...] suffering from ongoing mental illness [...]
And you know what?
The indulgent problems of Mr Sheen and his like mean jack shit to me in the real scheme of things.

To be fair, Charlie Sheen might fall under this category as well. Although I don't know that for sure, he is self-destructing in a rather public and spectacular fashion. Other stars who are "troubled" but not necessarily "crazy" usually have the common sense to stay out of the spotlight, rather than courting it. Really the closest thing that comes to it is back when Tom Cruise fired his publicist and conducted his whirlwind Scientology tour of 2005, and even that was nowhere near this level of banana sandwich.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby so sorry on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:43 pm

Yeah I'm getting a queasy feeling here too. Started out funny and has turned uncomfortable real fucking quick. I hope his family is trying to reach out to him, cause this is getting sad.

The media is feeding on his crash like sharks feed on chum.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:45 pm

if charlie sheen is suffering from mental illness, it is self-inflicted mental illness. it is mental illness as a result of all the drugs and alcohol he has done. the guy's almost fifty years old, if he had been born with a mental illness or genetic disorder it would have manifested much earlier. he might have had some slight case of OCD or manic-depression or genetic susceptibility to addiction, but so do millions and millions and most figure out how to cope with it without going off the deep end. if he had it, HE was apparently coping with it for several decades before the drugs took their toll.

if some 5-year-old kid gets leukemia, i feel bad for that kid. if a 50 year old guy who's smoked a pack a day since he was 12 years old gets lung cancer.... not so much.

in the meantime, until we know whether he's play-acting, insane, back on the drugs, or what, we can all still LIVE THE SHEEN DREAM
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby SilentScream on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:54 pm

TheBaxter wrote:if charlie sheen is suffering from mental illness, it is self-inflicted mental illness. it is mental illness as a result of all the drugs and alcohol he has done. the guy's almost fifty years old, if he had been born with a mental illness or genetic disorder it would have manifested much earlier. he might have had some slight case of OCD or manic-depression or genetic susceptibility to addiction, but so do millions and millions and most figure out how to cope with it without going off the deep end. if he had it, HE was apparently coping with it for several decades before the drugs took their toll.

if some 5-year-old kid gets leukemia, i feel bad for that kid. if a 50 year old guy who's smoked a pack a day since he was 12 years old gets lung cancer.... not so much.

in the meantime, until we know whether he's play-acting, insane, back on the drugs, or what, we can all still LIVE THE SHEEN DREAM

Exactly.

Sick to death of hearing of celebrities who suddenly acquire a mental illness as if it's this year's fashion statement. It's an easy cop out by most of them. The pity me, the celebrity lifestyle is sooooooo full of intolerable pressure and hurt.
Then shut the fuck up about it, take a raincheck, get out of the spotlight for a while and go and to some voluntary work amongst the homeless and disposssesed.

I don't wish Sheen, Lohan and the likes of them any ill will. But neither do I care too much about their fate either. Sorry, but that's the way I feel.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby so sorry on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:24 pm

SilentScream wrote:Exactly.

Sick to death of hearing of celebrities who suddenly acquire a mental illness as if it's this year's fashion statement. It's an easy cop out by most of them. The pity me, the celebrity lifestyle is sooooooo full of intolerable pressure and hurt.
Then shut the fuck up about it, take a raincheck, get out of the spotlight for a while and go and to some voluntary work amongst the homeless and disposssesed.

I don't wish Sheen, Lohan and the likes of them any ill will. But neither do I care too much about their fate either. Sorry, but that's the way I feel.

Doesn't sound like Charlie is asking for my pity or playing the "woe is me I'm a celebrity" card. His mental illness is most likely self-inflicted, but that doesn't make it any less grave a situation.

It looks like I'm watching a grown man with no apparent boundaries go off the deep end, and the media outlets are helping him jump with all these interviews. And I think that's sad. This guy hasn't murdered anyone. He hasn't committed any crime other than his drug use. This guy needs help, not some dickhead from TMZ interviewing him.
Why is it so hard for you to have any sense of concern for him, at least at the most basic level?
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:28 pm

he may need help. but he won't accept help or seek out help. after all, he doesn't have a disease. he cured it. with his MIND.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Bloo on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:38 pm

so sorry wrote:Yeah I'm getting a queasy feeling here too. Started out funny and has turned uncomfortable real fucking quick. I hope his family is trying to reach out to him, cause this is getting sad.

Martin Sheen on Charlie
He's an extraordinary man. If he had cancer, how would we treat him? The disease of addiction is a form of cancer, and you have to have an equal measure of concern and love and lift them up, so that's what we do for him.

Charlie Sheen on his dad's concern
Sounds poetic, but it's rooted in bollocks.
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby SilentScream on Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Like I say I don't wish him ill will. But I do find it hard to sympathize with a grown man who's led a rich, privileged lifestyle and who's indulged himself with all manner of things without seemingly a care in the world for the consequences. That's his choice, of course, but there's a foul air of selfishness in such behaviour, an air of "it's my life to party away in the way I want" which I find hard to reconcile with this sudden sympathetic diagnosis that's he's now suffering from some form of mental illness.
Sorry, don't buy it. It's still smacks of a cop out to me.

He may've gone do-lally in La-La Land-speak but it's the years of "I don't give a shit" excess - all by choice, by the way - which has led Charlie to this meltdown overload. I certainly don't agree with the media descending on him like vultures on a twitching corpse. BUT.....why doesn't he quietly go away and get himself fixed? He has the means too. Why play the media court jester? No one's forcing him. He could do it tomorrow if he wanted. Let's hope he does. His choice, his alone.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:10 pm

i'm not seeing this same level of concern for people like lindsay lohan, randy quaid or gary busey, who are arguably even more troubled and crazy than sheen. why is it ok to make fun of randy quaid in the EFBR (which is probably where this thread should belong too) but not charlie sheen? the only difference i see is that sheen's breakdown is getting more media attention, but that doesn't make it any more serious or likely to lead to a tragic end.

personally, i find the antics of guys like gary busey entertaining. i don't want to see sheen die or anything, but if he turned into a new gary busey and spent the next 20 years going on reality tv shows and spouting off crazytalk like he has for the past week, i think that would be pretty fun.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:12 pm

Fuck the gentleman.

He's a shit actor that gets to fuck a lot of hot women and celebrities and bang the fake tits off Denise Richards at his whim.

Plus he gets to be a Hollywood actor earning millions - all because he was born into it because of his Dad.

Poor little rich girl syndrome. Fuck the gentleman.

Go give your sympathies and time and money to those suffering in the world who really need it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:21 pm

also, i believe the fact that Kirks has managed to rant and rave and spout off crazytalk here for lo the past 5 years and is still around should lay to rest any concern that charlie sheen is inevitably bound for a bad end in the near future.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:47 pm

I don't think Sheen has slept in a very long time. *coughmethcough* The first time I heard him ramble I immediately thought of the scene in The People vs. Larry Flynt - which is a real-life moment captured on video - when Larry is strapped to a hospital bed and asked his name. He lets forth with a stream of consciousness that claims many titles does not contain the words "Larry Flynt."
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:39 am

Charlie Sheen OR Ultimate Warrior - http://www.aggrogate.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-ultimate-warrior/

...it's rather difficult.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:42 am

Fried Gold wrote:Charlie Sheen OR Ultimate Warrior - http://www.aggrogate.com/2011/02/charlie-sheen-ultimate-warrior/

...it's rather difficult.

I got everyone right but one. Damn it!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I scored 14 out of 18. I knew most of the Charlie Sheen stuff, but I guess I have to study up on the Ultimate Warrior.
minstrel

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:44 pm

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:I don't think Sheen has slept in a very long time. *coughmethcough* The first time I heard him ramble I immediately thought of the scene in The People vs. Larry Flynt - which is a real-life moment captured on video - when Larry is strapped to a hospital bed and asked his name. He lets forth with a stream of consciousness that claims many titles does not contain the words "Larry Flynt."

i watched the 20/20 interview last night, and he talked about having insomnia and also about going on a bender once that kept him up for 7 days straight. that was more the coke than meth though.

anyways, they took charlie's kids away, so that's kind of sad.... for the kids, who have charlie sheen for a dad. not for charlie sheen. WINNING.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:21 pm

PAHAHAHAH!!!!!

And I only got like, 8 right on that quiz. I have no idea what these 2 have been saying at all. Man, Sheen is on another plane. I'll have the chicks that he's had, thank you very much.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby DerLanghaarige on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:56 pm

Yesterday Charlie Sheen joined Twitter, when I woke up this morning, it seemed like everybody in my timeline was following and retweeting him. I'm not sure if it's really right to encourage his behaviour that way. I doubt that he realizes that they aren't following him because they like him, but because they wanna see the monkey dance till he dies.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:18 pm

minstrel wrote:I scored 14 out of 18. I knew most of the Charlie Sheen stuff, but I guess I have to study up on the Ultimate Warrior.

You don't just study up on the Ultimate Warrior.

You have to come to represent the CONSTELLATION existing in the heavens which symbolizes the Eight WARRIOR Disciplines by which all true WARRIORS choose to live their lives. Only then, when you have brought to existence the destinies of those willing to die for their BELIEFS - the very BELIEFS that amplify differences in and create rights, wrongs, judgements, and opinions of people, places, and things - will you have truly gained DESTRUCITY.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:53 pm

Best yet, they didn't include Warrior's hilariously offensive: "queering doesn't make the world work."

Google it.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Only 12 of 18, but I know nothing of wrestling and damned little of Charlie Sheen.

I don't laugh at the man. He's not funny. I don't mock the man. He's too pathetic. Likewise, I don't mock Quaid or Busey or Gibson. I don't weep for them, but I don't find their travails entertaining. They're all just sad people, especially those whose careers have plummeted and seem to live on their "shocking" behavior. Quaid, a remarkably talented actor, may be the saddest of the lot.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Bloo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:25 pm

I'm not a big fan of Jimmy Kimmel, but I thought this was well done
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Bloo on Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:30 pm

13-18
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:53 am

Bloo wrote:13-18

Ditto
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby papalazeru on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:59 am

Whatever you say about Charlie...

He's got a fucking mansion, he's fucking rich and he's living with These two women!!!!!.

Seriously!!!

If Bree's twitter account isn't enough for you to salute Charlie, then I guess you're all just jealous.

He really is living the Sheen dream and I salute you, sir!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby The Garbage Man on Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm

For your continued Sheenification, Vulture presents:
The Charlie Sheen Glossary.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:24 pm

is it just me, or does this whole charlie sheen thing remind anyone of Bulworth.
of course, things didn't really end so well for Bulworth.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:50 pm

papalazeru wrote:If Bree's twitter account isn't enough for you to salute Charlie, then I guess you're all just jealous.

Apparently we don't have to be that jealous...

Bree Olson via twitter wrote:Wish I was a cheap $20 hooker laying in this bed and one guy after another would come in this room and cum inside me while I just lay here.
5:54 PM Feb 17th via Echofon

Bree Olson via twitter wrote:Any men in the Fort Wayne area wanna come fill me with cum before I leave town? I'd like 10-20 guys tonight. I'll take it in the ass too.
5:53 PM Jan 4th via Echofon

Bree Olson via twitter wrote:So f'n horny. Who's DTF here in ft Wayne? I need 10 dif men all 2 cum inside me 1 at a time. http://plixi.com/p/59561539
12:59 PM Nov 27th, 2010 via Echofon

And my favorite...

Bree Olson via twitter wrote:Hey Fort Wayne, Indiana... I miss you dearly.
Sun Feb 27 2011 14:51:37 (Central Standard Time) via Twitter for iPhone

I am guessing they feel the same way...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby The Garbage Man on Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm

She must have had a great childhood.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:46 am

papalazeru wrote:Whatever you say about Charlie...

He's got a fucking mansion, he's fucking rich and he's living with These two women!!!!!.

Seriously!!!

If Bree's twitter account isn't enough for you to salute Charlie, then I guess you're all just jealous.

exactly.

people are getting all up in arms and shit about this, but here is what im saying. its about time one of these overpaid "a-listers" came clean about their way of life. you can try to deny it if you like, but holing up in mansions for week long benders with porn stars and briefcases of cocaine is the goddamned american dream. this man is living the life. i swear to christ, if charlie sheen is not on the 2012 ballot for president of the u.s of a, im not fucking voting. best career suicide evar. especially because its gonna make him richer and more popular and successful than he ever was. strong work charlie sheen!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:43 am

The Garbage Man wrote:She must have had a great childhood.

Or perhaps just a good marketing wizard?

papalazeru

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Brocktune wrote:

Seriously!!!

exactly.

people are getting all up in arms and shit about this, but here is what im saying. its about time one of these overpaid "a-listers" came clean about their way of life. you can try to deny it if you like, but holing up in mansions for week long benders with porn stars and briefcases of cocaine is the goddamned american dream. this man is living the life. i swear to christ, if charlie sheen is not on the 2012 ballot for president of the u.s of a, im not fucking voting. best career suicide evar. especially because its gonna make him richer and more popular and successful than he ever was. strong work charlie sheen!

i can see it now. Palin/Sheen 2012. WINNING.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby papalazeru on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Brocktune wrote:

Seriously!!!

exactly.

i can see it now. Palin/Sheen 2012. WINNING.

Bree would tear that bitch a new one and then tweet about it after.

papalazeru

Postby SilentScream on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:32 pm

Fuck knows what poor Martin Sheen - a most dignified and modest man - thinks. He'll probably end up having another heart attack.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:21 pm

SilentScream wrote:Fuck knows what poor Martin Sheen - a most dignified and modest man - thinks. He'll probably end up having another heart attack.

I'm not sure Martin can say a whole lot, lest he be a hypocrite. He spent most of his youth doped to his gills. People like Martin Sheen and Dennis Hopper can dignify their drug use by citing hippie and beat culture. All Charlie has is excess and libido.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby The Vicar on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:18 pm

CNN has just come around to my theory of Sheen pulling a Phoenix.
I wish I could believe that, because otherwise it's just a sad case of Hollywood Dickdom gone wild.
And I don't want to have to burn my Platoon DVDs like I did with my Mel Gibson & Tom Cruise flicks....
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby buster00 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:31 pm

WINNING
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby SilentScream on Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:47 pm

The Vicar wrote:CNN has just come around to my theory of Sheen pulling a Phoenix.

Problem with that is you still end up looking like a prize prat anyway and achieve nothing at all - except in Phoenix's case your once credible career takes a nose dive and everyone ends up laughing at you or, worse still, pitying you.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Next

Return to Coaxial