Super Bowl Commercials

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Super Bowl Commercials

Postby so sorry on Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:17 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Fievel wrote:Sorry for your loss!

A lot of articles are praising the Helen Mirren anti-drunk driving ad. I actually thought it was horrible. To treat lightly something so ridiculously horrible...it doesn't make a point, it makes a joke. Is anyone going to think differently about driving while intoxicated because an Oscar-winning actress called them silly insults? No. Not a single one.

that's what you think! this ad is just a precursor to the real campaign, where they will clone millions of miniature Helen Mirrens, which will be installed on the dashboard of every car sold in America, and they will have built-in breathalyzers which will monitor the alcohol content of the driver's breath and if it's above the legal limit, your miniature dashboard Helen Mirren will then begin shouting loud insults at you until you pull over and break down in tears.

I'll take one of those only if I can blow in one her her big boobies.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Feb 09, 2016 3:17 pm

so sorry wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
Fievel wrote:Sorry for your loss!

A lot of articles are praising the Helen Mirren anti-drunk driving ad. I actually thought it was horrible. To treat lightly something so ridiculously horrible...it doesn't make a point, it makes a joke. Is anyone going to think differently about driving while intoxicated because an Oscar-winning actress called them silly insults? No. Not a single one.

that's what you think! this ad is just a precursor to the real campaign, where they will clone millions of miniature Helen Mirrens, which will be installed on the dashboard of every car sold in America, and they will have built-in breathalyzers which will monitor the alcohol content of the driver's breath and if it's above the legal limit, your miniature dashboard Helen Mirren will then begin shouting loud insults at you until you pull over and break down in tears.

I'll take one of those only if I can blow in one her her big boobies.

sorry, i don't think it works that way. but they make other dolls for that.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:14 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:21 pm

There were several "controversial" commercials that aired during the Superbowl this year, but the one that seems to be getting the most chatter today is Lumber 84:

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Previous

Return to Coaxial