The Americans

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

The Americans

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:23 pm

is anyone else watching the Americans?

i'm gonna keep watching. i had some quibbles with the 1st episode (they went to the defection argument a bit too early for the series, and the coincidence of a counterterrorism agent moving directly across the street from a couple of spies is a bit hard to swallow), but the 2nd episode was really good. keri russell gets all the attention, but i really like the male spy, who looks like a cross between lindsay buckingham and zach braff. he's really good and can go from being very friendly and likable to being kinda scary. noah emmerich is really good too, and a bit of a badass based on his interrogation of that stereo shop owner. lots of good potential with this one. reminds me of dexter in a way, in that it makes you feel like you're rooting for someone you shouldn't be rooting for (serial killer, russian spy) as well as the whole secret life, hiding-my-double-life-from-my-friends/family aspect.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Re: The Americans

Postby Al Shut on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:27 pm

Wait a minute, what do you mean we're not supposed to root for the Russian spy?
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:31 pm

TheBaxter wrote:is anyone else watching the Americans?

I thought it looked interesting enough to DVR, but I haven't watched yet. But I will...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby travis-dane on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:15 pm

I watched both eps, really liked it, I hope that the spydude gets a good fight scene in every episode, the two fights he had so far are good stuff.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Return to Coaxial