Game of Thrones Season 3 (Spoilers)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3 (Spoilers)

Postby John-Locke on Tue Jun 11, 2013 7:51 am

RogueScribner wrote:That wasn't the first time Arya killed someone...

True, she'd killed a boy, that's why she said it was the first MAN she'd killed.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Fievel on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:03 pm

John-Locke wrote:
RogueScribner wrote:That wasn't the first time Arya killed someone...

True, she'd killed a boy, that's why she said it was the first MAN she'd killed.

I swear I miss/forget so much shit on this show. Hopefully getting into the books will remedy that.
Next thing you're going to tell me that Arya's dad was on the show at one point.

:D

:(

:oops:
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:14 pm

I guess I liked the finale with the exception of the Daenerys portion, but that was a huge miss IMO. What a lame note to end the season on!

I was still reeling from last week's episode, holy crappa.

Also, John Snow should've been killed, hehehe. And it's funny, I used to find his gf super hot in season 2, and until (and including) when they made nookie. But no more! Something's off about her, like the danger and mystery that originally made her appealing have worn off and she now seems rather bland and silly to me.

Ok, so the OTHER sadistic psycho is indeed Bolton's bastard. This was confusing to me for a while, because it *seemed* as though his identity was supposed to be a mystery based on how all the Theon scenes were playing out this season, yet it was pretty much broadcast via raven that Theon's captor was Bolton's bastard (in season 2, that is)... ? Did I misread something (not literally "misread")?

And I can't believe he actually cut off the wiener... yeesh, that George RR Martin continues to be a sick fuck.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:05 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:And I can't believe he actually cut off the wiener... yeesh, that George RR Martin continues to be a sick fuck.

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:49 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Also, John Snow should've been killed, hehehe. And it's funny, I used to find his gf super hot in season 2, and until (and including) when they made nookie. But no more! Something's off about her, like the danger and mystery that originally made her appealing have worn off and she now seems rather bland and silly to me.

isn't that always the way?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Ribbons wrote:
Pacino86845 wrote:And I can't believe he actually cut off the wiener... yeesh, that George RR Martin continues to be a sick fuck.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Looks like a scene out of a Blackadder episode.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby John-Locke on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:48 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Ok, so the OTHER sadistic psycho is indeed Bolton's bastard. This was confusing to me for a while, because it *seemed* as though his identity was supposed to be a mystery based on how all the Theon scenes were playing out this season, yet it was pretty much broadcast via raven that Theon's captor was Bolton's bastard (in season 2, that is)... ? Did I misread something (not literally "misread")?

The only thing that really matters is that Theon doesn't know where he is, which adds to his torture, desperation and general helplessness.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby so sorry on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:52 pm

So I'll come right out and say it: that was a big let down for me. For the third season in a row, episode 9 was the ball kicker episode. But this year, episode 10 just paled in comparison to the one before it. I hope they don't become formulaic in future seasons with Ep 9 being The Big One. Next season's first one or two episodes could really REALLY start off with a bang, unless they decide to drag things out too long.

It seems like the prevailing feelings are the at the Theon/Ramsey the Bastard plot line this year was almost just filler. It took until the final 20 minutes or so of the season to see the payoff to all the mysterious torture, which quite honestly didn't need to be mysterious. Theon is captured, tortured mentally and physically at the hands of a madman. And all in the open (book wise). I don't know why they chose to make it so mysterious. And one more nitpick on the Theon thing: I expected a more disfigured Theon than that. He's had body parts removed, fingers flayed, teeth removed, starved etc. He should look more retched than that dammit!

I've been pretty dissapointed with the Daenerys story this season as well. She's not doing much at all in the book at this point either, but the show version is tedious at time.

Somehow I thought the direwolf-headed Robb body would be more disturbing than it was. Maybe its because they didn't linger on it long enough. And some Frey henchmen, one of whom claims to have sewn the mutilated body parts together, are suddenly eating by a campfire in the woods, AHEAD of the fleeing Arya and the Hound? Jeezus guys, c'mon! I did love Arya's reaction, and Sandor's reaction to her reaction ("tell me next time" as he sits down to eat their food after killing them).

Another great moment between Cersei and Tyrion. They hate each other, with due cause, yet they still are brother sister, and can relate on a different level.

But the creme de la creme was the Tyrion Tywin scene. Seriously, when those two get together for these father son chats, its fucking awesome (and painful to watch). Watching Tywin tell the King to go the fuck to bed was crazy cool, but watching him tell his son that he wanted to throw him into the ocean...*shudder*. Dinklage was born to play this (sad, pathetic, heroic) role.

Here' to next season, and more glorious bloodshed, nudity, torture, thrills, chills, shocks, family upheaval, and bigger fucking dragons!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Al Shut on Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:01 pm

And more weddings.
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:44 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Pacino86845 wrote:Also, John Snow should've been killed, hehehe. And it's funny, I used to find his gf super hot in season 2, and until (and including) when they made nookie. But no more! Something's off about her, like the danger and mystery that originally made her appealing have worn off and she now seems rather bland and silly to me.

isn't that always the way?

LOL, one of us is a misogynist! Actually, both of us

so sorry wrote:So I'll come right out and say it: that was a big let down for me. For the third season in a row, episode 9 was the ball kicker episode. But this year, episode 10 just paled in comparison to the one before it. I hope they don't become formulaic in future seasons with Ep 9 being The Big One. Next season's first one or two episodes could really REALLY start off with a bang, unless they decide to drag things out too long.

Yup, they are really forcing the structure. I wasn't bothered by it until the Daenerys portion... holy crappa that was completely pointless beyond just ending yet another season on Daenerys. At least it could've been her w/ her army sitting on a bunch of ships commandeered at Yoonkai... yes, this is another one of my cockamamy predictions! Which will probably mean Daenerys will have her b00bs cut off by a dragon and her slave army all get impaled in their penis holes by Jorah the Andal, because George RR Martin is a sick fuck.

It seems like the prevailing feelings are the at the Theon/Ramsey the Bastard plot line this year was almost just filler. It took until the final 20 minutes or so of the season to see the payoff to all the mysterious torture, which quite honestly didn't need to be mysterious. Theon is captured, tortured mentally and physically at the hands of a madman. And all in the open (book wise). I don't know why they chose to make it so mysterious. And one more nitpick on the Theon thing: I expected a more disfigured Theon than that. He's had body parts removed, fingers flayed, teeth removed, starved etc. He should look more retched than that dammit!

I've been pretty dissapointed with the Daenerys story this season as well. She's not doing much at all in the book at this point either, but the show version is tedious at time.

You're one of them book-learnin' folk and you're impatient with the show!? Imagine those of us who were left blue-balled this season? Again, I don't know what the heck's gonna happen in season 4 (besides aforementioned predicted penis impalements), but part of me reckons/wishes that book 3 was a 16-episode, more condensed season 3. Especially what has turned out to be the first "half."

Here' to next season, and more glorious bloodshed, nudity, torture, thrills, chills, shocks, family upheaval, and bigger fucking dragons!

Now I understand why you're so impatient: you just wanna see more b00bs!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:26 pm

This season has really set up a lot of different things that will pay off later. I can't imagine how they could have condensed it. The show is condensed enough compared to the books.

This season played out a lot like the first half of book 3: moving the pieces around the board so all hell can break loose in the second half.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby John-Locke on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:04 am

I'm very curious to see how they deal with BOOK SPOILERS (but not much) Brienne and Sansa both being in Kings Landing
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Al Shut on Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:57 am

Interesting
My guess would be either Tywin or Cersei will tell Brienne to get lost, claiming any deal with Catelyn has been cancelled by her death,if they even bother to look for an excuse
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:00 am

John-Locke wrote:I'm very curious to see how they deal with BOOK SPOILERS (but not much) Brienne and Sansa both being in Kings Landing

I imagine they'll deal with like they did in the book? Not sure what you're getting at...unless my memory is off and timing wise Sansa had already fled from King's Landing when Brienne and Jaime returned. I'm struggling to remember if Jaime/Brienne were around for Joffrey's wedding
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Al Shut on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:04 am

so sorry wrote:unless my memory is off

that is indeed the case
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:50 am

Al Shut wrote:
so sorry wrote:unless my memory is off

that is indeed the case

:oops: that's what I was afraid of...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:46 am

the real reason book 3 was split into two seasons... they didn't want anyone to think it was a remake of this film.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:03 pm

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby so sorry on Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:34 pm

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:49 pm

Saved by the Baelor! I like it.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:09 pm

http://seenive.com/v/955671909851414528

I think i'm in love with this woman. The real version. Not the version that gives birth to shadow assassins.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Pacino86845 on Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:16 pm

I like all incarnations of Carice Van Houten!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Ribbons on Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:14 pm

Ribbons wrote:I liked last night's episode, especially the grace note that it ended on, but I don't really see why it couldn't have been the first episode of season 4.

I've been thinking about this a little lately for some reason, and just to play Joffrey's advocate, one possible reason they stuffed all the set-up for season 4 into the last episode of season 3 is because of the little ones aging too much. It would be one thing for Bran's voice to have changed while they were walking around the North for let's say several months, another for it to have happened in a matter of days. So they got themselves to a point story-wise where they could conceivably pretend a significant amount of time has passed in-between seasons. Just a theory.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby SooperPooperScooper on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:48 pm

game of thrones is shit. not one single interesting character in it and stories that takes ages to tell. walking dead was shit too. this thread and everyone in it is shit
SooperPooperScooper
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Ribbons on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:50 pm

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby so sorry on Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:48 am

Ribbons wrote:
Ribbons wrote:I liked last night's episode, especially the grace note that it ended on, but I don't really see why it couldn't have been the first episode of season 4.

I've been thinking about this a little lately for some reason, and just to play Joffrey's advocate, one possible reason they stuffed all the set-up for season 4 into the last episode of season 3 is because of the little ones aging too much. It would be one thing for Bran's voice to have changed while they were walking around the North for let's say several months, another for it to have happened in a matter of days. So they got themselves to a point story-wise where they could conceivably pretend a significant amount of time has passed in-between seasons. Just a theory.

Yeah that's the risk that always comes with working with child actors. Magnified by 1000% for GoT considering the source material that takes place over a relatively short amount of time, that these guys knew they'd have to deal with over a LONG amount of time in the real world of shooting a tv series.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:32 am

So... what to be done abut this... recast (as they have done with the Mountain and Daario) or change the story for TV?

Wilko Johnson, the actor who plays Ilyn Payne has inoperable cancer.
Johnson was forced to cancel a show in November 2012 when he was rushed to hospital with an undisclosed ailment. He was diagnosed in January 2013 with metastatic pancreatic cancer, and elected not to receive any chemotherapy. On 25 January 2013, he gave an interview to John Wilson on the BBC Radio 4 arts programme Front Row. He discussed his terminal cancer, and said that doctors have told him he has nine or ten months to live. He talked about his "farewell tour" of the UK set for March, and how his diagnosis has made him feel "vividly alive". After the tour was over he announced he would spend his final days recording a farewell album with Roger Daltrey.

Source
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby so sorry on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:48 pm

Fievel wrote:So... what to be done abut this... recast (as they have done with the Mountain and Daario) or change the story for TV?

Johnson was forced to cancel a show in November 2012 when he was rushed to hospital with an undisclosed ailment. He was diagnosed in January 2013 with metastatic pancreatic cancer, and elected not to receive any chemotherapy. On 25 January 2013, he gave an interview to John Wilson on the BBC Radio 4 arts programme Front Row. He discussed his terminal cancer, and said that doctors have told him he has nine or ten months to live. He talked about his "farewell tour" of the UK set for March, and how his diagnosis has made him feel "vividly alive". After the tour was over he announced he would spend his final days recording a farewell album with Roger Daltrey.

Source

Meh, recast for sure. He's not a major player at all IMO. They just need another 50ish grizzled looking bald dude. With no tongue!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby RogueScribner on Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure many people would even notice if he was recast, no disrespect. He just doesn't factor that much into the action.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Fievel on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 pm

so sorry wrote:
Fievel wrote:So... what to be done abut this... recast (as they have done with the Mountain and Daario) or change the story for TV?

Source

Meh, recast for sure. He's not a major player at all IMO. They just need another 50ish grizzled looking bald dude. With no tongue!

Peter Garrett? :D

RogueScribner wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure many people would even notice if he was recast, no disrespect. He just doesn't factor that much into the action.

Right. Or as far as I know.

TV show spoilers ahead.... with a link that you probably don't want to click if you don't want mild book-to-TV spoilers.
In an interview with IGN on Oct. 11 ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/12/ ... rome-flynn ), Jerome Flynn, who plays Bronn signaled more changes from the book ahead in season 4. Someone in the comments mentioned Wlko Johnson's cancer as being a possible reason for a change and having someone else train Jaime. Although that would defeat all purpose of why it was Illyn that trained Jaime in the first place.
I'm only about 2/3 through book 5 so I don't know if that dynamic between the two changes, has repercussions, or even comes to a definitive conclusion.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby so sorry on Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:38 pm

Fievel wrote:
so sorry wrote:

Source

Peter Garrett? :D

RogueScribner wrote:Yeah, I'm not sure many people would even notice if he was recast, no disrespect. He just doesn't factor that much into the action.

Right. Or as far as I know.

TV show spoilers ahead.... with a link that you probably don't want to click if you don't want mild book-to-TV spoilers.
In an interview with IGN on Oct. 11 ( http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/12/ ... rome-flynn ), Jerome Flynn, who plays Bronn signaled more changes from the book ahead in season 4. Someone in the comments mentioned Wlko Johnson's cancer as being a possible reason for a change and having someone else train Jaime. Although that would defeat all purpose of why it was Illyn that trained Jaime in the first place.
I'm only about 2/3 through book 5 so I don't know if that dynamic between the two changes, has repercussions, or even comes to a definitive conclusion.

The re-training of Jaime Lannister due to his lack of dominant hand was done by Ilyne Payne, and it seemed to me that bookwise he was Jaime's best training partner because he couldn't talk about it, so in a sense the training was being done in secret. From all occurances in the book, Payne did his job, and didn't care about anything else. Show wise we haven't seem much of him right? He had a big scene or two in Season 1, but I don't even recall seeing or hearing about him since. But again, still a minor character in the book and show SO FAR. So recasting someone that looks like him should be enough. It was already established in the show that his tongue has been cut out, right?
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:21 pm

Geez.... look at you wagging future plot points out in the open, albeit minor, like a porn star wagging his cock about at an all-ladies' brunch as he asks for directions to the bathroom..... :D

I tried to be discreet.

But then, my penis is small. :oops:
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Al Shut on Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:30 pm

Fievel wrote: like a porn star wagging his cock about at an all-ladies' brunch as he asks for directions to the bathroom..... :D

You mean there's something wrong with that?
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby Fievel on Mon Oct 14, 2013 3:15 pm

Al Shut wrote:
Fievel wrote: like a porn star wagging his cock about at an all-ladies' brunch as he asks for directions to the bathroom..... :D

You mean there's something wrong with that?

Well... if they're serving sausages it could get awkward rather quickly.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby swoop91 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:39 pm

huge SERIES spoiler

at the joff's wedding there is no hair net. no poison in sansa's whatever. Tyrion spills the wine after he drinks it and its all the same.

except JAIME is at the fucking wedding
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby swoop91 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:40 pm

and there is no that drunken fool.

friend's friend was at the shootings
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby so sorry on Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:57 pm

Game of Thrones, Medieval Fun Time World.

Hysterical.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:21 pm

Holy shit I was crying watching that!!

The extended version of the scene between Tyrion and Joffrey is even better!!!!

".......... ah!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby DerLanghaarige on Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:41 pm

So I just finished season 3 (Since I refuse to illegal download my TV shows and don't wanna pay extra for HD, I had to wait till it was shown on a German SD Pay TV channel) and boy, did I hate this season! It was just an endless string of short scenes, that for around 90% of the time lacked a real pay off. At least the first two season had SOME coherence and came together beautiful at the end, but every single episode (except the Red Wedding one) here, felt more like a sampler of 3-5 minutes long webisodes, with all the real stories missing! Even an average episode of THE WALKING DEAD drives the overall story more forward, than any season 3 episode of GoT did!

I won't give up on the show yet, because hey, almost every show has a bad season and there are still some stories and characters that really make me wanna know what happens next, but...shit, season 3 amplified every problem that the first two seasons had (too many characters and subplots, but not nearly enough time) into frustrating levels!
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby so sorry on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:24 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:...season 3 amplified every problem that the first two seasons had (too many characters and subplots, but not nearly enough time) into frustrating levels!

This will be their constant albatross around their necks. The books have so much going on, to try and distill down to an hour show/13 episode season is damn near impossible. If you take out the Red Wedding, this would certainly be the least popular season (IMO). But that SHOCKING episode pretty much made up for alot. That said, the Red Wedding episode fell kinda flat for me for a few reasons (which I think I outlined somewhere earlier in this thread).
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:41 pm

so sorry wrote:If you take out the Red Wedding, this would certainly be the least popular season (IMO)

The book 4 adaptation, if done literal could bore the audience to tears..... but I'm assuming they'll combine 4 and 5 chronologically - which will help a ton (and make it rather interesting to watch line up).

The thing to remember is that there is so much going on and that it would cost so much to put out proper seasons

DerLanghaarige - If you're at all interested in the story lines happening, then keep watching. There's no way they could afford to pump out 16-episode seasons at a time (money/exhaustion/etc.) to fit more story in. You're actually getting a lot. There's always more, sure. But you're getting a lot.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby DerLanghaarige on Thu Nov 07, 2013 7:40 am

Fievel wrote: There's no way they could afford to pump out 16-episode seasons at a time (money/exhaustion/etc.) to fit more story in.

I think it would help if they would actually put LESS story in! There is no need to turn each book into one season. Instead of Squeezing 20 subplots into 60 minutes and giving each one only 5 minutes or less per week, let them breath! Seasons 2 & 3 felt so rushed (especially 3!). Maybe splitting up each book into two seasons would have been a better plan.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:16 am

but i thought they DID split them up for season 3. it's only the first half of book 3, isn't it? (haven't read the books yet).
so if it still feels rushed after splitting the book in half, do we need to split them up in quarters then? season 3 didn't feel rushed to me, it felt the opposite, like one big long build up to one big episode. if it had been split up even further, then we wouldn't have even gotten that episode til next season.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Ribbons on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:22 am

Yeah, Season 3 is only the first half (give or take) of A Storm of Swords. I thought the pacing dragged a little, but it was better than the alternative of trying to cram the whole thing into one season, because that definitely would have been too much.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby so sorry on Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:26 am

My feeling is that if they just gave up on trying to link the books to the seasons, alot of stress (for them and the fans) would be relieved. But I think they have to stick to a schedule (and an endgame to the HBO series), so that's what's driving it, right? If this series was open-ended (like a "regular" series) then they could take their time, and flesh out all the stories that are being shrugged off or given no time to breath. I think there is enough in the existing books to go for 6-7 seasons easily, even if they cut out alot of the studly from the books (and there is some studly in the series for sure).
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DerLanghaarige on Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:47 pm

Well, maybe it would also already help if they would just change the structure of an episode. The most frustrating and annoying part of season 3 was for me to have to wait a week (and sometimes two) until I saw each storyline move forward for a few minutes.Why couldn't they make episodes with an A, B and C plot, with enough screentime to make it more satisfying? Instead we got A, B, C, D, E, F, and G plots each episode.

The episode started: 5 minutes of Arya, 3 minutes of Greyjoy getting tortured, 5 minutes of that red haired witch and the onion knight, maybe 10 minutes of Khaleesi, 5 minutes of Tyrion, 2 minutes of Jon Snow knowing nothing, a few bits of Sansa and maybe some other plots inbetween. Each storyline was over within the blink of an eye and then we had to wait till the next episode for another babystep. Most storylines aren't really connected with each other anyway (I mean that they never "touch" each other. The aftermath of the red wedding was pretty much the only time that something from one story had a bigger effect on the other stories within the same episode.). So why not give us an episode that only focuses on the Khaleesi and John Snow? Then next week tell us more about only Tyrion and then the week focus on Arya and Jamie Lannister, if you get what I mean. Just shuffle the pieces around a little bit. It still would have the problem of too many stories, but that way it would feel like at least SOMETHING happened by the end of each episode, instead of showing us tiny glimpses of it.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Al Shut on Thu Nov 07, 2013 2:21 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote: The most frustrating and annoying part of season 3 was for me to have to wait a week (and sometimes two) until I saw each storyline move forward for a few minutes.

ou could wait till it hits free tv and suffer their "event programming"

DerLanghaarige wrote: if you get what I mean.
You mean more like Once upon a time for instance (the episode I saw this week had less than a minute of present real world I think).

Of course everybody would be mad if the current episode wouldn't feature their favorite storyline.
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Pics of The Mountain AKA Gregor Clegane

Make sure you scroll down a bit to see him next to Cersei to get a sense of this dude's enormosity.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:29 pm

so sorry wrote:Pics of The Mountain AKA Gregor Clegane

Make sure you scroll down a bit to see him next to Cersei to get a sense of this dude's enormosity.

Perfect! Although he seems too damn nice in real life! :lol:
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby so sorry on Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:04 pm

Fievel wrote:
so sorry wrote:Pics of The Mountain AKA Gregor Clegane

Perfect! Although he seems too damn nice in real life! :lol:

He does, but when they do the inevitable flash back of him raping and murdering Princess Elia and smashing baby Aegon's head against a wall, you'll probably forget how nice he is in real life.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial