Game of Thrones Season 3 (Spoilers)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Game of Thrones Season 3 (Spoilers)

Postby Ribbons on Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:20 pm

Looks like a guy who could give you a great bug hug...
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:46 am

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Peven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:02 pm

who cares, for those who have not read the books and just want to enjoy the series for what it is as it unfolds on tv that is the last thread to check out

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Peven wrote:who cares, for those who have not read the books and just want to enjoy the series for what it is as it unfolds on tv that is the last thread to check out

What? You have an issue with the fact that I started a new thread for the next season? Its kinda what we do around here....like we did with Season 1, and Season 2, and Season 3...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Peven on Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:36 pm

so sorry wrote:
Peven wrote:who cares, for those who have not read the books and just want to enjoy the series for what it is as it unfolds on tv that is the last thread to check out

What? You have an issue with the fact that I started a new thread for the next season? Its kinda what we do around here....like we did with Season 1, and Season 2, and Season 3...

you created a thread only for those who have read the books already.....

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:41 pm

Peven wrote:
so sorry wrote:

there's already a thread for people who have read the books already
actually, i think he created a thread for people who are about to watch the 4th season of the show, like me. i haven't read any of the books yet. if this 3rd season thread is any indication, these threads are safe to read for the non-book readers as long as you don't highlight any spoiler text.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:34 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Peven wrote:
so sorry wrote:

there's already a thread for people who have read the books already
actually, i think he created a thread for people who are about to watch the 4th season of the show, like me. i haven't read any of the books yet. if this 3rd season thread is any indication, these threads are safe to read for the non-book readers as long as you don't highlight any spoiler text.

Yeah what he said... the thread I just created is for the HBO Series, season 4. Got nothing to do with the books, which has its own thread in the Books section of the Zone.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Previous

Return to Coaxial