24: Live Another Day

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Tubbs Tattsyrup on Fri May 05, 2006 11:13 am

EWS wrote:I am not sure how true this is, but I saw it in the British newspaper The Sun.

Kiefer: I'll film 24 in London

The movie version of US telly drama 24 will be filmed in LONDON. Star Keoifer Sutherland, 39, revealed work will start in Europe next year. Kiefer, who plays agen Jack Bauer said: "The shoot will take place in London and Prague. Then we will use Morocco as a location - probably as an aspect of the Middle East. We'll do the filming a year from now."

I never heard about this anywhere. I knew they were considering filiming 24 in London, but didn't know it was to be a movie. Or are they telling porkies. Convineiently, it was on the same page as the boobies!

A 24 movie would take away the whole point of 24, or at least the gimmick of 24, which is that it takes place in real time over 24 hours, hence the name. What would they call it - 2?

I suspect it's a misreporting, and they're just gonna film some of the TV show there.
On YouTube or Vimeo.
Tubbs Tattsyrup
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby EWS on Fri May 05, 2006 11:17 am

I am not sure how true this is, but I saw it in the British newspaper The Sun.

The movie version of US telly drama 24 will be filmed in LONDON. Star Keoifer Sutherland, 39, revealed work will start in Europe next year. Kiefer, who plays agen Jack Bauer said: "The shoot will take place in London and Prague. Then we will use Morocco as a location - probably as an aspect of the Middle East. We'll do the filming a year from now."

I never heard about this anywhere. I knew they were considering filiming 24 in London, but didn't know it was to be a movie. Or are they telling porkies. Convineiently, it was on the same page as the boobies!
monorail77 wrote:I officially vote EWS as way fucking coolest guy in the Zone

You know it makes sense!
Find out why
Remember, your new thread always belongs somewhere else!
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby havocSchultz on Fri May 05, 2006 11:23 am

i heard a little while ago they wanted to make a 24 movie... i guess it gives them a chance to show some big screen Punky Power and have jack bauer kick even more ass... of course they can't really do a real time thing in the movie - unless it all took place over 2 hours - which would be tough for the kinda storyline they'd probably be going for - but they still need to call it 24 so the fans know that it's based on the show - and not just people trying to cash in on "jack bauer mania" and calling it The Sentinel...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby EWS on Fri May 05, 2006 11:29 am

They could call it the Jack Bauer Double Power Hour!

You know it makes sense!
Find out why
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby austenandrews on Fri May 05, 2006 12:19 pm

Considering the TV show largely disregards the "real time" gimmick anyway, I won't have a problem ditching it entirely (as long as the story doesn't span several months or something). They have their work cut out for them, though. Jack's appeal comes not so much from how cool his outrageous acts are (some of them are kinda weak) but the fact that he always comes up with new ones. To have the same effect in a two-hour movie means they'll have to be more frequent and simultaneously more plausible.

I'm most interested in who they'll get for a villain.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri May 05, 2006 12:24 pm

I'm hoping this movie turns out to be everything the show promises but fails to be. Ditching the real-time gimmick and taking Jack out of LA are really nice starts, but I'm kinda hoping they find a way to make me give a shit about Jack Bauer.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby EWS on Fri May 05, 2006 12:25 pm

Up on the main page now

Bet they read my post and copied!!!

You know it makes sense!
Find out why
EWS
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Evil Hobbit on Fri May 05, 2006 6:27 pm

Think he is going to piss of a lot of british government. He then gives everyone in Londen Jack Bauer masks and organizes a gathering at 24.00 (0.00) hour after which Jack blows up the parlement... oh wait, wrong movie.

btw: getting my Jack Sack this week 8)
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:18 pm

I saw this on the site Darkhorizons.com this morning....looks like the Punky Power is moving forward...

It's now official - work is underway on "24: The Movie". Variety reports that Twentieth Century Fox has closed a deal with series creators Robert Cochran and Joel Surnow, as well as showrunner Howard Gordon, to bring the Kiefer Sutherland real-time thriller to the bigscreen.

Surnow and Cochran will write the script, with Gordon working on the story - a rough sketch of the plot has already been drafted. No talent deals are yet in place, though Sutherland -- an exec producer of the hit Fox series -- has made it clear he's interested in starring in the film should it snag a greenlight.

It's understood the work on the script will begin late this summer, just as production on the sixth season of the show gets under way. Once execs see the script and look at ratings for the first few episodes of season six, they'll be able to make a decision on greenlighting production of the film very early in 2007.

Shooting will then take place next spring and summer during the hiatus between season six and seven. The plan is then to abandon the real-time conceit of the TV show which allows scribes much greater plot possibilities, most notably international travel. The film is not expected to be tied too heavily to the "24" mythology, allowing those who haven't watched the series to understand the movie's action.
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Shane on Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:38 pm

I just want to know if I will be able to watch it and understand it if I have never watched the show.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:18 pm

Man, imagine this face on the big screen!

My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Shane on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:20 pm

RogueScribner wrote:Man, imagine this face on the big screen!

ick
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:25 pm

Shane wrote:I just want to know if I will be able to watch it and understand it if I have never watched the show.

The story above which Shane didn't read completely wrote:The film is not expected to be tied too heavily to the "24" mythology, allowing those who haven't watched the series to understand the movie's action.

:wink:
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:28 pm

Why the fuck are they even calling it 24? Just work Bauer's name and Punky Power into the title and promotion. Everyone will know what's happening.

And, BTW, Chloe actually looked attractive sometimes this season.

EDIT: WTF? I put in my control symbols to avoid punky power and it didn't take! I had to insert them further into the word. Wassaup wit' dat?
Last edited by DennisMM on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:31 pm

DennisMM wrote:Why the fuck are they even calling it 24? Just work Bauer's name and gPunky Power into the title and promotion. Everyone will know what's happening.

I kinda thought the same thing Dennis. No real time. Not heavily based in the "mythology". Basically it just sounds like a stand-alone action story with the 24 characters. Still, given 24's popularity, of course they'll use the name.
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 pm

The Jack Bauer Power Hour
Last edited by Fried Gold on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:37 pm

Maybe it'll be 24 . . . DAYS! That'd open things up a bit.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:42 pm

They'll call it 24 Hours -- But it Feels Like 2 1/2! Given the limited time, most of the movie will consist of Jack yelling, "No!" "Damn it!" "Right Now!" and "Don't do anything until I get there!" into his mobile phone.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:00 pm

What would be absolutely hilarious is that if they plotted out a whole season's worth of story and then gave us the highlights in the movie, with the ending tag: "Want to see more? Watch 24 on Fox Monday nights!"
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Re: 24 - The Movie

Postby Ribbons on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:00 am

EWS wrote:I am not sure how true this is, but I saw it in the British newspaper The Sun.

The movie version of US telly drama 24 will be filmed in LONDON. Star Keoifer Sutherland, 39, revealed work will start in Europe.

Oh shit! Did The Sun scoop Variety by FOUR YEARS?

Variety wrote:24' headed to the bigscreen
Fox TV, film studios team on feature adaptation
By MICHAEL SCHNEIDER, PAMELA MCCLINTOCK

Twentieth Century Fox's film and TV studios are conspiring to finally bring hit television series "24" to the bigscreen.
The film side has hired scribe Billy Ray ("State of Play," "Flightplan") to pen the script for the feature version.

Ray's pitch, which takes Jack Bauer to Europe, was a hit with Fox execs and producers of the high-concept television series.

Ray also wrote and directed "Breach" and "Shattered Glass."

Script is said to have come through "24" star Kiefer Sutherland, who's also an exec producer on the series -- and is said to be eager to turn the long-running TV skein into a feature franchise.

Feature would be produced by the TV show's key exec producers, including Sutherland. Series was created by Robert Cochran and Joel Surnow, while exec producer Howard Gordon runs the show through his Real Time Prods. banner.

Brian Grazer's Imagine Entertainment, which produces the show along with 20th Century Fox TV, also would be involved.

Insiders cautioned that a "24" feature is still very much in the preliminary stages. There are a number of factors influencing how quickly it moves ahead, including the fate of the TV show.

Fox doesn't have a deal for a ninth season of "24" and hasn't yet decided whether to order another season. Insiders said the network is waiting to see this week's ratings before making a decision, but the betting is that this season will be the final one.

Even if Fox winds up passing on another year of "24," 20th Century Fox TV could shop the show to other nets. In that case, a feature might have to take a back seat.

The series' producers have been kicking around the possibility of a feature adaptation for several years and came close to moving ahead on one several years ago.

But the prospect of shooting a film while the show was still on the air was daunting for the cast and producers. Critics and fans of "24" have always enthused about how the show is produced like a feature -- and the film studio would want to move most of the "24" series crew to work on the film. That's difficult to do while "24" is in production, and hiatuses aren't nearly long enough to shoot a movie.

The show's producers did take advantage of the writers strike to make a TV movie, however: "24: Redemption," which aired prior to the show's seventh season in 2008, was nominated for five Emmys.

The allure of spinning a popular TV series into a bigscreen film is hard to ignore for studio execs, since there is a built-in audience and brand awareness; "24" has also been a mammoth hit for the studio in foreign markets, which suggests that a feature adaptation would travel well.

Fox saw big rewards from turning TV toon "The Simpsons" into a feature film. In 2007, "The Simpsons" grossed $183.1 million domestically and $343.9 million overseas for a worldwide cume of $527.1 million.

Studio saw strong returns when adapting TV series "The X-Files." Feature film "The X-Files," released in 1998 when the show was still on the air, grossed $83.9 million at the domestic B.O. and $105.3 million overseas for a total cume of $189.2 million.

The second outing wasn't nearly as successful, however. "The X-Files: I Want to Believe," released in 2008, six years after the series went off the air, grossed just $68.4 million worldwide.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Seppuku on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:05 am

Ribbons wrote:Oh shit! Did The Sun scoop Variety by TWO YEARS?

Well if your job is making stuff up on a day-to-day basis, some of it's bound to come true eventually.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Ribbons on Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:28 am

Yeah; I think I'm less amazed by the fact they beat Variety to the punch than I am by the fact that their news was accurate at all
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Ribbons on Wed May 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Parts of an interview between The Hollywood Reporter and 24 exec producer Howard Gordon, about their plans for a movie:

THR: So Jack lives. I know you’ve got the movie planned, but how much did you seriously consider killing him in the finale?

Gordon: We certainly considered it. We considered killing him earlier [in the season] as an off-rhythm thing. But every time we went there and penciled it out, it didn’t feel satisfying. It felt frustrating or it felt affected or something.

THR: What about killing other characters like Chloe or Kim Bauer?

Gordon: We have to save some people for the movie!

THR: Is the plan to bring back series regulars other than Jack?

Gordon: Right now, yes it is [the plan] but because it is a fluid [situation], I don’t know. It is still in the early stages.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby papalazeru on Wed May 26, 2010 5:24 pm

I watched 24 back to back when I wasn't watching it realtime...

so 2 movies 4 hours in length...played a month apart...on the same budget at a 1/4 of the 24 show....I'd fucking watch it.

Let's face it, if they condensed the series into 8 hours and into 4 movies, you'd watch that shit.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Re:

Postby MacCready on Thu May 27, 2010 1:00 am

RogueScribner wrote:Maybe it'll be 24 . . . DAYS! That'd open things up a bit.

24 Hours Later.

The rage virus resurfaces. Jack and his sack vs the not-quite-so-dead.
Picture the body count.
As Gene Hunt would say, "lovely."
MacCready
MAN IN SUIT

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 27, 2010 8:58 am

"24" will be the third sequel to "21".... after they've made "22" and "23"
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Ribbons on Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:17 pm

Kiefer Sutherland says nuts to you, View ladies! The 24 movie is happening!

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/48943

Kiefer Sutherland, on Monday’s “The View” to promote his current Broadway production of “That Championship Season,” told the ladies a Jack Bauer “24” movie will be out in 2012.

He confirmed the involvement of producer-director Tony Scott (who had nothing to do with the TV version of “24”) and noted that portions of the script by Scott's fellow “24” newcomer (and “Shattered Glass” writer-director) Billy Ray will survive.

From EW:

“Billy did a fantastic job and there are aspects of that story [that will remain],” the actor said. “I couldn’t be more thrilled.”

It’s not known if Scott (“Top Gun,” “Beverly Hills Cop II,” “Crimson Tide,” “Enemy of the State,” “Man On Fire,” “The Taking of Pelham 1-2-3,” “Unstoppable”) will direct.

If you’re asking me, they should hire a real movie actor, somebody like Jack Nicholson or Gene Hackman or Tommy Lee Jones, to play the president. The series just never was the same after Dennis Haysbert left for “The Unit.”

Sutherland also recently committed to starring as the father of a clairvoyant autistic lad in “Touch,” the new Fox pilot written by “Heroes” creator-showrunner Tim Kring.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:52 am

Ribbons wrote:
“Billy did a fantastic job and there are aspects of that story [that will remain],” the actor said. “I couldn’t be more thrilled.”

apparently he didn't do a fantastic enough job for them to use the whole script?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:11 pm

the '24' movie is dead

personally, i'm relieved. i don't think i could stay awake for a 24-hour-long film.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:24 pm

TheBaxter wrote:the '24' movie is dead

personally, i'm relieved. i don't think i could stay awake for a 24-hour-long film.

Now THAT would be taking the movie going experience to the next level!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

24 Season 9!

Postby so sorry on Mon May 13, 2013 10:21 am

Jack's back!

Presumably with his Jack sack too...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Re: 24 Season 9!

Postby papalazeru on Sat May 18, 2013 7:26 pm

24 is such compulsive viewing. One wonders when Jack gets the time to go to the loo, but that show is like crystalised cocaine.

So with resepct to the last post you could say,

Jack's Back, Sack and Crack

:D
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Re: 24 Season 9!

Postby TheBaxter on Mon May 05, 2014 9:24 am

the jack sack is back TONIGHT!

over/unders for the new season:

number of moles: 2
number of moles who turn out to be double-moles: 2
number of surprise returns of characters thought dead or missing from previous seasons: 3
number of soul patches: 2.5
number of bathroom breaks: still 0
number of breaches of CTU servers by hackers: 7
number of breaches of CTU servers by Wikileaks-Chloe: 6
number of episodes until Jack is reinstated as a CTU agent: 3
number of crises resolved by utilization of the Jack Sack: 4
number of U.S. presidents: 1.33
number of cougar appearances: 0
number of appearances by some wild animal native to england: 2
number of dead terrorists by series end: 879
number of dead civilians by series end: 12,386
number of ridiculous, out-of-nowhere plot twists: 8, i.e. approximately half the number of a 24-episode season
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Tue May 06, 2014 8:44 am

Anyone catch the first episode last night? I stopped watching 24 a few seasons ago, but I was enough of a fan of Jack's to check this new miniseries out.

Same old shit. Even with a change of venue (they're in London), its still the same freaking set for CTU/CIA: dark, dank looking headquarters with dozens of people walking around quickly, geeky tech guys running impossible tech, and a hot chick agent who is on the outs for some reason. Jack scowls, Chloe frumps, a president has a mole/ rouge member of his staff etc etc. I was really hoping they'd change things up a bit this time around, as the formula was played out many seasons ago. I'll give this another episode or two to see if they can recover, but I'm not holding my breath....
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Re: 24: Live Another Day

Postby TheBaxter on Tue May 06, 2014 9:19 am

i thought it was a pretty good start. yeah, it's formulaic, but it's 24. i wasn't expecting anything groundbreaking. the formula worked for a few seasons, and didn't for a few other seasons. i guess it's all in the details.

now if one of those CTU, i mean, CIA agents turns out to be a mole then we'll have a problem.

i thought it was funny that the first (well, technically, second) episode ends with a character getting killed while taking a piss. i guess now we know why nobody ever takes bathroom breaks on this show. it's too dangerous.

also, we got our first DAMMIT out of the way, so there's that.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Ribbons on Thu May 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Don't forget a) scenes of Jack torturing the shit out of someone, and b) scenes where an emotionally unstable character kills a valuable informant

I'm pretty much 24'd out at this point. When I heard the show was coming back I briefly thought about shotgunning seasons 7 and 8, which I'd missed, to get ready. Then I read a recap of the series that reminded me why I stopped watching in the first place.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Fri May 09, 2014 9:32 am

yeah, rewatching series 7-8 would have pretty much killed my desire to watch any more 24. i think enough time has passed since those last few shit-soaked seasons to cleanse the palate (sorry for that particular mixed metaphor) and i'm just hoping that the condensed format will mean they dispense with a lot of the filler and ridiculous plot twists that they needed to fill out 24 hour-long episodes year after year.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Fri May 09, 2014 12:18 pm

TheBaxter wrote:yeah, rewatching series 7-8 would have pretty much killed my desire to watch any more 24. i think enough time has passed since those last few shit-soaked seasons to cleanse the palate (sorry for that particular mixed metaphor) and i'm just hoping that the condensed format will mean they dispense with a lot of the filler and ridiculous plot twists that they needed to fill out 24 hour-long episodes year after year.

My thoughts exactly. It was still the same old formulaic 24, but so far a little tighter with less in the way (so far) of dumb little subplots that I don't care about. I had fun with it.

I giggled a little at the "DAMMIT". It felt a little bit like the writers said "we need to get a 'DAMMIT'' in there in the first night.
Lord Voldemoo

Postby TheBaxter on Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 pm

kiefer sutherland knows how to sell a "DAMMIT". he put a little extra emphasis on that one, made sure we noticed it.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sat May 10, 2014 5:29 am

Well, I liked it. Say what you want about 24, but it's still a damn unique show. I just hope Chloe won't survive this time.Sheesh, her character is even MORE annoying now! Oh well.

Like everybody said, the new season is nothing new or groundbreaking, but so far it's been entertaining. I didn't realize how much I really missed it until it returned.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sun May 25, 2014 5:57 am

Okay, as the the season further progressed for 2 more hours, I started to worry a little bit. I guess they seem to try to appeal to casual viewers, by having every episode taking place at one location, surrounding one problem, before next week Jack moves on to the next level. The show was like that before, but it never felt so proceduralized.

BTW, I really enjoy the show's take on whistleblower hackers as shady, selfish and clueless people. Yes, it is a VERY right wing view (I think it's even the most blatantly right wing thing 24 has ever done!), but it's a refreshing counterpart to the unquestioned canonization of Assange, Snowden and Co in our society. (Still, I hope for a more balanced view later on.)
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby TheBaxter on Tue May 27, 2014 11:53 am

DerLanghaarige wrote:BTW, I really enjoy the show's take on whistleblower hackers as shady, selfish and clueless people. Yes, it is a VERY right wing view (I think it's even the most blatantly right wing thing 24 has ever done!)

well, maybe a close second to their love of torture.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Tue May 27, 2014 1:51 pm

This show is just piling up in my DVR. Watched the first hour, and haven't ventured back. I foresee deleting the entire series in my future...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DerLanghaarige on Wed May 28, 2014 3:59 am

TheBaxter wrote:
DerLanghaarige wrote:BTW, I really enjoy the show's take on whistleblower hackers as shady, selfish and clueless people. Yes, it is a VERY right wing view (I think it's even the most blatantly right wing thing 24 has ever done!)

well, maybe a close second to their love of torture.

But in all fairness, they maybe portrayed torture as a successful device to get what you need, but also always as something shockingly violent and often morally questionable (even before everybody started to make a big deal out of it and they had to point out in every season thrice that Jack goes too far).
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Al Shut on Wed May 28, 2014 4:48 am

Luckily those two things can be easily combined. :twisted:
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 am

ok, i'm a couple weeks late but....

WE HAVE A MOLE!

TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 am

So I finally gave up last night.... having only watched the first hour, but DVR'd the last 6, I came to the conclusion that I had no interest in catching up, and deleted them all. Sorry Jack, I couldn't hang.

DAMMIT!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DerLanghaarige on Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:35 am

That was actually a seriously good season. Although over the last few seasons it became very clear that the writers struggled hard with driving the story forward for 24 episodes, it only became REALLY apparent once the season got shorted by 50%. Now I hope this won't be the last season. The fantheory, that Jack actually handed himself in to the Russians, to find out and kill whoever was behind all thatis actually one that I really like.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:31 am

it was pretty good. the tightened schedule definitely benefitted it, at the same time it felt so much like 24 that it felt dated at times.
i figure there will be another season. there's only two ways this series can end: jack dies or jack reunites with her daughter and their pet cougar and they live happily ever after. since neither of those things happened, i'm guessing we'll get more 24 in some way shape or form at some point.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:41 pm

Well I watched the first episode, and the last, and I'm glad I skipped everything in between. I was a 24 fanatic for at least half the seasons, then slowly grew bored and just gave up on the last one before it even started. I really wanted this new season to get me back into it, but after only one hour I didn't feel like they were really going to do anything that different (other than more over the top covert operations).
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Next

Return to Coaxial