Fargo (New FX Show)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Fargo (New FX Show)

Postby Ribbons on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:46 pm

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Fievel on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:53 pm

I am so fucking pumped for this season!

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Ribbons on Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:03 am

I'll admit, I gave season 2 a chance after a couple people recommended it to me and I thought it was fantastic. I'm still not sure if I'm going to see this new season just because I'm trying to limit the amount of shows I watch at any given time, but I could probably be talked into it.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Fievel on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:21 pm

The level of quality on the first two seasons is too high not to automatically be interested. Throw in the amazing cast (a definite trademark of the show!), MacGregor dual roles, and the already excellent trailers....fuck.... I just pissed myself typing this out here. :oops:
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Maui on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:53 pm

Ribbons wrote:I'll admit, I gave season 2 a chance after a couple people recommended it to me and I thought it was fantastic. I'm still not sure if I'm going to see this new season just because I'm trying to limit the amount of shows I watch at any given time, but I could probably be talked into it.

Oh c'mon. Squeeze it into your schedule. Fargo never disappoints. Season 1 and 2 were both extremely good. Season 1 with Billy Bob is the one to beat.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Maui on Fri May 05, 2017 11:24 pm

No sign of Ewan McGregor's character(s) in episode 3. The use of animation in this episode was interesting to say the least - something they have never introduced in previous seasons. I suppose it worked with the storytelling, it just felt a bit odd and out of place. I thought it was a very unusual episode. I'm still mulling it over whether it worked or not.
Maui
WoWie

Previous

Return to Coaxial