GDT's The Strain

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

GDT's The Strain

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:32 am

or, proof that GDT CAN get a project made every once in a while.

i think this show deserves its own thread, so...

i was wondering how they were going to handle the book trilogy. one season doesn't sound like enough, but 5 seasons seems excessive. a season per book would be reasonable. i was wondering how far into the books this season would get, so i guess that answers that. i hope they at least bring in more of the mythological aspect sooner than in the books, they don't really delve into that until book 2. since a lot of the best stuff takes place later in the books, i'm a bit disappointed that i'll have to wait for that, but the first episode turned out really well. and the first book should translate better to TV than it did as a book anyway.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Re: GDT's The Strain

Postby so sorry on Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:24 pm

I stumbled upon this last night. Only stuck with it for one scene...some doctor performing autopsies on these mutant/zombie/vampires as casually as he would be dissecting a worm in science class. But here's the shocker: they all got up and killed him! I know, didn't see that coming, did you?
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Return to Coaxial