Star Trek: The Eugenics Wars?

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Star Trek: The Eugenics Wars?

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:39 pm

AICN : June 3, 2017
Is Nicholas Meyer Writing Another STAR TREK Movie??
Hercules!! wrote:
Nicholas Meyer, who wrote and/or directed “Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan,” “Star Trek: The Voyage Home” and “Star Trek: The Undiscovered Country,” came out of Star Trek retirement last year to write for CBS’ new streaming hourlong series “Star Trek Discovery.”

But did you know Meyer is ginning up another Star Trek project that has nothing to do with the CBS series?

“One thing that has nothing to do with ‘Discovery’ is that I am working on another Star Trek project, but I can’t discuss that either,” Meyer told TrekMovie.com while discussing the 35th anniversary of Khan this week.

Has Meyer taken over scripting the fourth Pine/Quinto Star Trek movie? Another Trek movie entirely? Is he developing a second new Star Trek TV series? (Or is he just being interviewed for a Trek documentary, or consulting on a Trek video game?)

Meyer doesn’t offer a lot more:
TrekMovie: Are we talking more feature film because as far as I know, there is only one television project, I assume.
Meyer: You can assume.

Set a decade before the Kirk-Spock mission depicted in the 1960s “Star Trek” series, “Star Trek: Discovery” is expected to launch in August or September.

Find all of TrekMovie’s story on the matter here.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Star Trek: The Eugenics Wars?

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:33 am

AICN : June 7, 2017
EXCLUSIVE!! New Clues Emerge Regarding WRATH OF KHAN Director Nicholas Meyer’s Mysterious New STAR TREK Project!!
Hercules!! wrote:
Writer-director Nicholas Meyer’s mysterious new post-“Discovery” Star Trek project is NOT a rewrite of Chris Hemsworth’s untitled upcoming Quinto/Pine Star Trek movie, Ain’t It Cool News has learned.

And while there’s zero OFFICIAL word on what Meyer IS working on, Meyer is understood to be involved with his new Star Trek project as a writer and producer (and maybe even director (!), if the project goes forward).

Meyer's mysterious Trek project is "not a book or documentary and it’s not a video game,” one source with knowledge of the situation assures AICN.

So many other new and compelling Trek rumors are suddenly swirling about as well!

Wouldn’t it be WILD if Star Trek suddenly turned into Paramount/CBS’ version of Disney's Star Wars, with loads of Trek projects suddenly in production simultaneously or in rapid succession? (Remember back to 1995, when “First Contact,” “Deep Space Nine” and “Voyager” were all before cameras at once.)

Wouldn’t it be WILD if these Star Trek projects were set at different points in Federation history, some even far subsequent to Admiral Janeway’s subspace conversation with Captain Picard in “Star Trek: Nemesis”? (I know similar rumors have been brewing for years, but lately I’m hearing … new tales.)

And! You know how "Empire Strikes Back" screenwriter Lawrence Kasdan unexpectedly ended decades of Star Wars retirement to start writing new Han Solo movies? Wouldn’t it be WILD if Meyer -- the (ghost)writer and director of “Star Trek II” who had a big hand in scripting the earliest episodes of CBS’ fast-approaching “Star Trek Discovery” -- suddenly dipped back into the world of Khan Noonien Singh?

Stay. Tuned.

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 pm

TheButcher wrote:AICN : June 7, 2017
EXCLUSIVE!! New Clues Emerge Regarding WRATH OF KHAN Director Nicholas Meyer’s Mysterious New STAR TREK Project!!

Hercules!! wrote:Writer-director Nicholas Meyer’s mysterious new post-“Discovery” Star Trek project is NOT a rewrite of Chris Hemsworth’s untitled upcoming Quinto/Pine Star Trek movie, Ain’t It Cool News has learned.

Chris Hemsworth's Untitled Upcoming Quinto/Pine Star Trek Movie? What the fuck...?
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Al Shut on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:13 am

Eugenic wars?

Is this about white genocide in space?
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:01 am

Ribbons wrote:Chris Hemsworth's Untitled Upcoming Quinto/Pine Star Trek Movie? What the fuck...?

Is Chris Hemsworth Returning for ‘Star Trek 4’? J.J. Abrams Teases Next Sequel

TWITTER:
Scott Mantz wrote:BREAKING!! #JJAbrams confirms to me that a 4th #StarTrek movie will bring together #ChrisPine & #ChrisHemsworth!!

Chris Hemsworth Calls ‘Star Trek 4’ Pitch ”Amazeballs”

Star Trek Roundtable Follow Up After Dark Cut
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Coaxial