Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Fievel on Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:39 am

This looks good.

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12024
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Ribbons on Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:43 pm

Meh.



...just kidding I didn't watch it.
User avatar
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG
 
Posts: 13710
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:00 am

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Peven on Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:15 pm

another show about rich people. fuck it :)
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Wolfpack on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:26 pm

Yeah! Those goddam richers should go back to where they came from.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
User avatar
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Asheville, NC

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Peven on Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:28 pm

excuse me if I am tired of seeing show after show depicting the "problems" of people who have it better than 98% of the rest of humanity.
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Fievel on Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:11 pm

Here you go, Peven.....

Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12024
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Peven on Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:50 am

some rich f@t people who like Trump? no thanks.

believe it or not, The Waltons was a damn fine show :D
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Wolfpack on Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:19 pm

Peven wrote:excuse me if I am tired of seeing show after show depicting the "problems" of people who have it better than 98% of the rest of humanity.


Are you worried you'll start to see them as human beings just like you and me?
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
User avatar
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Asheville, NC

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Peven on Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:01 pm

Wolfpack wrote:
Peven wrote:excuse me if I am tired of seeing show after show depicting the "problems" of people who have it better than 98% of the rest of humanity.


Are you worried you'll start to see them as human beings just like you and me?


who says I see you as a human being? :-P
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14398
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Re: Succession (HBO Series with 100% more cox!)

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:27 pm

Peven wrote:
Wolfpack wrote:
Peven wrote:excuse me if I am tired of seeing show after show depicting the "problems" of people who have it better than 98% of the rest of humanity.


Are you worried you'll start to see them as human beings just like you and me?


who says I see you as a human being? :-P


I forgot you were a Cylon, Pev.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
User avatar
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2669
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:48 am
Location: Asheville, NC


Return to Coaxial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron