Lost in Space

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Lost in Space

Postby Peven on Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:20 pm

I'm about halfway through this and I am really enjoying it. "the robot" is the biggest difference in this re imagining and i think they are making the most of it as a mystery character, revealing little bits as they go.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Re: Lost in Space

Postby Peven on Thu May 31, 2018 6:31 pm

ok then...….I'm about to watch the 9th and final episode of the first season tonight and it has been a pretty good ride overall, the performances are all pretty solid and there are some storylines along the way that yield satisfying outcomes, but then there are also some cliched plot mechanisms that induce an eye roll here and there, too. I am hoping for a finale that is more of an exclamation point than a period, though a question mark could be good, too, if done well. :wink: :D

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Peven on Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:35 am

alright, so a question mark is what we got, and a solid "B" of a finale, though nothing inspiring or game-changing yet. it has a lot of potential now that the origin story has been told, I'm hoping a second season gets the greenlight.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Ribbons on Sun Jun 03, 2018 4:06 pm

I'm mildly interested in Lost in Space, but it's pretty far down the list for me. It does sound like it's a good show for families to watch together, but nothing tremendously unique.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Fievel on Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:46 pm

My oldest son wants to watch it, as do I. It'll probably be some summer binging once life settles down some.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Peven on Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:51 pm

Ribbons wrote:Lost in Space:a good show for families to watch together, but nothing tremendously unique.

that should be the official title of the series :wink:

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Return to Coaxial