We have to save HARRISON FORD!!!!!!!

Discuss all the finest actors, living or dead -- their films, their talents, and their weird, drug-related escapades.

Is Harrison Ford Still Cool?

Yes.
31%
No.
45%
William Shatner should play all his roles now.
24%

Total votes : 51

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:49 am

I clearly explained that I meant early days De Niro.

Anyway, this thread is by a Harrison Ford Lover, for all harrsion Ford Lovers. I'm doing this thread to help him. hope he's reading it and takes some hopefully decent helpful tips to do the right thing for himself right now.

Personally, I feel he's selling himself short. He can do muc hbetter work. now excuse me as I feel my clothes riding up my back in a way that feels like a Spider. I know what Harrison - I had loads of tarantulas on my back - Ford would do in this situation.

Come to think of it, whenever I get intot trouble in life, I always think, 'What would Harrison Ford do?' especially when it comes to lurchign forward and molestin.. sorry, kissing girls.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby HeadlessCrane on Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:12 am

Harrison Ford will always be cool.

No one who posts on the internet is cool enough to say that anyone else isn't cool.

But I wish he hadn't made Hollywood Homicide.
HeadlessCrane
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:05 am

Vegeta wrote:I think the poll question should be "Is Harrison ford still Drunk?"
I swear for the past two years or so every picture I see of him at an award ceromony or in public he justs looks fucking hammered. Maybe it has some weird beer google effect that makes Callista look like she's at a healthy weight.

HAHAHAH! Dude, I'd never thought of it that way...but I see what you're getting at. thats funny dude....hey, if he has been hammered for the past ten years it would a) explain his film choice and b) cement him as the coolest man that ever walked the earth!
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shane on Tue Feb 14, 2006 9:16 am

HeadlessCrane wrote:Harrison Ford will always be cool.

No one who posts on the internet is cool enough to say that anyone else isn't cool.

But I wish he hadn't made Hollywood Homicide.

this is obviously a new use of the word cool that I was not previously aware of.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby Lady Sheridan on Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:31 pm

Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby unikrunk on Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:40 pm

He really has wandered off a little, eh? Lost the plot I think. Much like Pacino, all he plays now is himself. That's not acting, that' talking. IMHO.

/woo haa
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:42 pm

PS Lady Sheridan wins the thread. Also owes me a clean monitor, this ones covered in a fine mist of coffee now.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Previous

Return to Actor Discussion