I Know Your Face...

Discuss all the finest actors, living or dead -- their films, their talents, and their weird, drug-related escapades.

Re: I Know Your Face...

Postby DerLanghaarige on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:48 pm

Hermanator X wrote:If I knew who T-Bag was, then I might be able to answer you. As it is, im not about to google T-Bag for fear of what may appear!! :shock:

Robert Knepper. He also played the villain in Transporter 3, which unfortunately sucks, but you should try to check out Prion Break, because "T-Bag" might be one of the greatest TV-villains ever. (One of these who you really love to hate. You wish that he dies a slow and painful death, but are happy for every further episode he's in.)
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby King Of Nowhere on Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Seth Rogen plays one of the bullies in Donnie Darko.
It's probably common knowledge, but i only noticed it about two days ago when watching the original cut again.
He wasn't exactly up & coming at the time, but he certainly wasn't the huge star that he is now.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby fartboy on Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:31 pm

"Freaks and Geeks" was a goldmine for this.

aside from the obvious ones (James Franco, Seth Rogen, Jason Siegel, Martin Starr, Linda Cardellini, etc) there were a bunch of cool cameos--

Shia Labeouf pops up once or twice

Lizzy Kaplan (the girl who explodes in Cloverfield) is Nick's girlfriend

Ben Foster is Eli, the special needs kid

Sarah Hagan (Amanda from the last season of Buffy) was Millie

Samarie Armstrong (the kooky girl from the first season of the OC) was a freak

and for Mystery Science Theatre fans, Trace Beaulieu and Joel Hodgson as (respectively), a teacher and DJ!
fartboy
GLIB

Postby Ribbons on Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:43 am

I just saw Groundhog Day again, since it's on today (actually all day), and one of the teenage residents of Punxsutawney? Michael Shannon!

What's weird is I have seen this movie several times, some of which after I'd already seen Michael Shannon in stuff. But for some reason it never registered with me who I was looking at until today, probably because I didn't think about him all that much until his spot started blowing up a couple years ago.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Fievel on Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:02 pm

Ribbons wrote:I just saw Groundhog Day again, since it's on today (actually all day), and one of the teenage residents of Punxsutawney? Michael Shannon!

What's weird is I have seen this movie several times, some of which after I'd already seen Michael Shannon in stuff. But for some reason it never registered with me who I was looking at until today, probably because I didn't think about him all that much until his spot started blowing up a couple years ago.

OHMYGOD!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
I just turned this on. It was during the dance scene where Murray sits in with the band and then gives Shannon and his girlfriend the Wrestlemania tickets. Holy crap I had no idea Michael Shannon was ever young!!!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Ribbons on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:43 pm

Fievel wrote:Holy crap I had no idea Michael Shannon was ever young!!!

:lol:

That's sort of how I felt about it too.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Previous

Return to Actor Discussion