Can you believe Catherine Zeta Jones married THIS?!?

Discuss all the finest actors, living or dead -- their films, their talents, and their weird, drug-related escapades.

Can you believe Catherine Zeta Jones married THIS?!?

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:58 am

from the latest article on the main site. I want to know how THIS --

Image

-- managed to get THIS --

Image

-- to marry him.

EDIT JL: Please don't hotlink, fixed it this time but my Photobucket account is almost full.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19160
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:04 pm

I dunno. I think he might be starring in Mel Gibson's APOCALYPTO. I'm pretty sure I saw him in the trailer.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19160
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby jgraphix on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:04 pm

Is he filming Moby Dick...He looks like Captain Ahab.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
User avatar
jgraphix
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1391
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:38 am
Location: Minneapolis, MN

Re: Can you believe Catherine Zeta Jones married THIS?!?

Postby DennisMM on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:05 pm

TheBaxter wrote:from the latest article on the main site. I want to know how THIS --

Image

-- managed to get THIS --

Image

-- to marry him.


HOTLINKER!
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:07 pm

God....
He really looks horrible....



ewwwwww....
I just thought... She has sex with him....
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby Al Shut on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:08 pm

I wish the first pic wouldn't work, not the second.
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
User avatar
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: Oberhausen, Germany

Postby The Thin Man on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:25 pm

God, I fell in love with her when she was in 'The Darling Buds of May'. Thats was years before Grizzly Adams, above, had even seen her. Leave him for me Catherine, we can be happy together living in my 2 bedroom flat in Wolverhampton.
Schindler and I are like peas in a pod. We both made shells for the Germans, it's just that mine worked!
The Thin Man
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:00 am
Location: The Wild, Wild West Midlands, UK

Postby John-Locke on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:32 pm

To be fair Micheal Douglas is a pretty damn fine actor just like his father and is a very passionate person just like his father.

He's given some tremendous performances over the years

The China Syndrome
Wall Street
Black Rain
The War of the Roses
Falling Down
The American President
The Game
A Perfect Murder (Well I liked it)
Wonder Boys
Traffic

Okay sure lately he's taken some dodgy roles lately but he's also taken many risks and produced (or executive Produced) some real classics too.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The China Syndrome
Romancing the Stone
Starman
Flatliners
Radio Flyer
Face/Off (I don't like it but many do)
One Night at McCool's (well okay that ones not a classic but it has it's moments)

I have to say he's one of my favourite actors out there, in my top 30 or so anyway.

He's just old, you can't blame someone for falling in love, I don't think Jones would be with him purely for his money, before she went to Hollywood she was with some real scumbag boyfriends, obviously Douglas (now he's got over his sex addiction) knows how to treat a lady well.
Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Mar 23, 2006 12:34 pm

There are some secrets in this world that men like to keep.

Respect due to the fella and only because of Wonder Boys really, and in turn Michael Chabon.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen
 
Posts: 6032
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:26 am
Location: Shanghizzo

Postby so sorry on Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:31 pm

i don't get this thread...

he's an old man who bagged a hot young wife, what's the problem?
yes, he's getting old and decrepit looking, but what the fuck do you expect him to look like????

now if she had married someone like that Napolean Dynamite douche or Booger from Revenge of the Nerds, than i'd understand some backlash.

give the old codger a break!

(PS and one more thing, i don't even think he looks that bad in that picture!)
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15638
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Thu Mar 23, 2006 2:27 pm

John-Locke wrote:To be fair Micheal Douglas is a pretty damn fine actor just like his father and is a very passionate person just like his father.

He's given some tremendous performances over the years

The China Syndrome
Wall Street
Black Rain
The War of the Roses
Falling Down
The American President
The Game
A Perfect Murder (Well I liked it)
Wonder Boys
Traffic

Okay sure lately he's taken some dodgy roles lately but he's also taken many risks and produced (or executive Produced) some real classics too.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The China Syndrome
Romancing the Stone
Starman
Flatliners
Radio Flyer
Face/Off (I don't like it but many do)
One Night at McCool's (well okay that ones not a classic but it has it's moments)

I have to say he's one of my favourite actors out there, in my top 30 or so anyway.

He's just old, you can't blame someone for falling in love, I don't think Jones would be with him purely for his money, before she went to Hollywood she was with some real scumbag boyfriends, obviously Douglas (now he's got over his sex addiction) knows how to treat a lady well.


Seconded. Douglas has been a good solid actor for years now and as you say, John Locke, has a fine record as producer/executive producer.
User avatar
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1369
Joined: Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:55 pm

Postby unikrunk on Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:46 pm

so sorry wrote:i don't get this thread...

he's an old man who bagged a hot young wife, what's the problem?
yes, he's getting old and decrepit looking, but what the fuck do you expect him to look like????

now if she had married someone like that Napolean Dynamite douche or Booger from Revenge of the Nerds, than i'd understand some backlash.

give the old codger a break!

(PS and one more thing, i don't even think he looks that bad in that picture!)


Why is everyone skirting the real issue here? that Kirk Douglas is a shape-shifting polymorph, and that “Michaelâ€
He can't' love you back...
Image
User avatar
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 4845
Joined: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:48 am

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:48 pm

John-Locke wrote:To be fair Micheal Douglas is a pretty damn fine actor just like his father and is a very passionate person just like his father.

He's given some tremendous performances over the years

The China Syndrome
Wall Street
Black Rain
The War of the Roses
Falling Down
The American President
The Game
A Perfect Murder (Well I liked it)
Wonder Boys
Traffic

Okay sure lately he's taken some dodgy roles lately but he's also taken many risks and produced (or executive Produced) some real classics too.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
The China Syndrome
Romancing the Stone
Starman
Flatliners
Radio Flyer
Face/Off (I don't like it but many do)
One Night at McCool's (well okay that ones not a classic but it has it's moments)

I have to say he's one of my favourite actors out there, in my top 30 or so anyway.

He's just old, you can't blame someone for falling in love, I don't think Jones would be with him purely for his money, before she went to Hollywood she was with some real scumbag boyfriends, obviously Douglas (now he's got over his sex addiction) knows how to treat a lady well.



Man you had me at Falling Down.
User avatar
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste
 
Posts: 8982
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Samonkey Island

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Mar 23, 2006 3:58 pm

John-Locke wrote: (now he's got over his sex addiction)


odd... how you mention this - but then fail or forget to mention his 3 "sexual addiction in some way gone wrong" movies Basic Insticnct, Fatal attraction, and Disclosure...

all were fairly well done in their own way and for what they were...

ETA: oh ya - and in the pic - looks like he's prepping for the follow up to Romancing the Stone and The Jewel of the Nile... gonna get it out there before Harrison does Indy again...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Re: Can you believe Catherine Zeta Jones married THIS?!?

Postby Neo Zeed on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:38 pm

TheBaxter wrote:from the latest article on the main site. I want to know how THIS --

Image

-- managed to get THIS --

Image

-- to marry him.

EDIT JL: Please don't hotlink, fixed it this time but my Photobucket account is almost full.


The answer:

Image
Neo Zeed
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 320
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:50 pm

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:51 pm

Well fuck it man, congragulations to Michael Douglas!!!

The Baxter, maybe you're considered to be an attractive enough guy to bag hot females, so I can sort of see why this grates you so much, but for me personally, or other guys who aren't considered attractive enough for gorgeous females, I find this to be very encouraging.

An 'apparently' bad looking geezer can pull and keep a woman such as Catherine Zeta Jones?? Good on him, it gives me hope.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby Theta on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:02 pm

Apparently Michael Douglas is not only rich and famous, but he could also use his dick for a pool cue.


I'm not joking. It's a favorite thing to knock around celebrity gossip sites (apparently Willem Dafoe and Patrick Stewart are hung like Holmes, too.)
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
User avatar
Theta
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Eric G on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:06 pm

Money? Money had nothing to do with it.

Michael's hung like a fukin mule.

'nuff said.
Image
User avatar
Eric G
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1424
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:28 pm
Location: Inconclusive

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:17 pm

I think Family Guy said it best when they said:

"Hi," said micheal douglas's cartoon self "I'm married to catherine zeta jones, will you sleep with me?"

You know you wish you had a pick up line like this
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:23 pm

Maybe it's a case of TomKat too. All celebrity fake relationships etc.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:24 pm

As much as I like Michael Douglas, his loud nose breathing reminds me too much of a guy my mom dated years ago--who subsequently dicked her over. He's got a similar way of speaking as well, so I only ever see him through a certain lens.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby DennisMM on Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:45 pm

Douglas looks like he's prepping for The Ghost and the Darkness 2: This Time It's Personal, Because I Died in the First Movie (oops -- spoiler).

If MD had as much time under the knife as CZJ he'd look a lot younger and firmer. She's had at least two face lifts, eye work, nose job, brow job. Look at photos from 10-15 years ago and you'll see what I mean.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Postby darthevilbob on Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:42 pm

To be fair to Cathy - shes comes from my local planet called Wales and basically her expectations were going to low from the start.

Really... I've seen some top totty go out with some slimy, greasy shell suited bastards.

So for Mrs Douglas, Mikey is a step up (also he has a cool name)
User avatar
darthevilbob
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:11 pm

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:00 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Well fuck it man, congragulations to Michael Douglas!!!

The Baxter, maybe you're considered to be an attractive enough guy to bag hot females, so I can sort of see why this grates you so much, but for me personally, or other guys who aren't considered attractive enough for gorgeous females, I find this to be very encouraging.

An 'apparently' bad looking geezer can pull and keep a woman such as Catherine Zeta Jones?? Good on him, it gives me hope.


on the contrary, it gives me hope and inspires me to hit on girls way out of my league... or at least, it will once i'm a famous multimillionaire and my penis pump that i bought over the internet arrives.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19160
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:07 pm

Girls out of your league and all that - well that was exactly my point. Dayum even when I've basically taken someone's side with their intended point, I still appear like I was opposite to them.

Y O Y!!???

Anyway no girl is out go your league Baxter. All are out of mine though, seeing as no one understands any of my jokes.

Penis Pumps don't work either.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:11 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Penis Pumps don't work either.


Don't ruin my dreams, man! :cry:
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19160
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:23 pm

actually kirk they do but its only temporary

what? I knew someone who worked in a porn shop for a couple weeks, he was desperate, and ... he loves the cock. Afterwards he described it in two words; sexual predators

but this is way off topic ... and what a fine topic of intellectual debate this thread is eh?

BTW baxter nice AV
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:31 pm

tfactor wrote:actually kirk they do but its only temporary

what? I knew someone who worked in a porn shop for a couple weeks, he was desperate, and ... he loves the cock. Afterwards he described it in two words; sexual predators

but this is way off topic ... and what a fine topic of intellectual debate this thread is eh?

BTW baxter nice AV


How long is temporary?

Described what in 2 words as Sexual Predators?

Intellectual debate. Do you really mean that?

I swear, I find it more nad more harder to understand Zoners these days.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:34 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I swear, I find it more nad more harder to understand Zoners these days.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You need to start a thread that's a Kirk/Zoner dictionary!!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon and apple and barnes & noble
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:37 pm

your having problems understanding me?

"pot to kettle, come in kettle"

answers to ?'s:
#1 three weeks temporary

#2 he sumed up the experience as ...

C. no, that was a little something I call sarcasm

BTW is it obvious I've been drinking since 6?
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:41 pm

1 week for penis pump's effect or the effect a bigger penis has on women?

I was hoping you actually believed in this thread's intellect. I could have used your help in the Snakes On A Plane thread.

I still don't get what you mean by, "Afterwards he described it in two words; sexual predators".
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:47 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope T answers you, Kirk. This is the funniest back-and-forth since Abbott & Costello...
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon and apple and barnes & noble
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:57 pm

ow I get it ... how temporary are the effects of a penis pump, not how temorarily did this guy I know worked at the porn store. Sorry, BBUUURRRRRPPPPPPPPP that's my bad!

what don't you get? have you ever seen many real life sexual predators in your time here on earth? I haven't but that was the general lesson learned by being employed by that kind of place.

what intellect in this thread? how is the topic of why is michael douglas married to such a hottie an intellectual debate exactly? did I miss something?
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:57 pm

Well Thomas, if people could just make sense to me, well we wouldn't be wasting my quota of amount of keystrokes that I'm allowed in my lifetime, would we?

EDIT. Oh God, after typing this, NOW I get a reply.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby BuckyO'harre on Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:58 pm

Whos on first.(?)
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:03 pm

tfactor wrote:ow I get it ... how temporary are the effects of a penis pump, not how temorarily did this guy I know worked at the porn store. Sorry, BBUUURRRRRPPPPPPPPP that's my bad!

what don't you get? have you ever seen many real life sexual predators in your time here on earth? I haven't but that was the general lesson learned by being employed by that kind of place.

what intellect in this thread? how is the topic of why is michael douglas married to such a hottie an intellectual debate exactly? did I miss something?


You wanna know something? I finally figured out waht you meant by the shop thing and sexual predators, but I did without the help of your above post, which only has just confused me even more.

The only intellect in evidence here, is mine.

The fact that even though your post confused matters even more, but somehow I managed to work my way through it, and came up with my own solution. The other intellect is in my discusssion in Snakes On A Plane.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:03 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Well Thomas, if people could just make sense to me, well we wouldn't be wasting my quota of amount of keystrokes that I'm allowed in my lifetime, would we?

EDIT. Oh God, after typing this, NOW I get a reply.


Considering your bachelor status I'm going to go out on a limb here in guessing those aren't the only "Strokes" you wasting in a days time :shock: what too far?
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:04 pm

tfactor wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Well Thomas, if people could just make sense to me, well we wouldn't be wasting my quota of amount of keystrokes that I'm allowed in my lifetime, would we?

EDIT. Oh God, after typing this, NOW I get a reply.


Considering your bachelor status I'm going to go out on a limb here in guessing those aren't the only "Strokes" you wasting in a days time :shock: what too far?


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Comedy Gold!!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon and apple and barnes & noble
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6617
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:06 pm

tfactor wrote:"Strokes" you wasting in a days time :shock: what too far?


I only worked out what this line meant, by hitting quote, and reading it better with the icon re-interpreted.

I hit the quote button to ask you again if you could re explain taht line.

You know T, some people are actually much much much more preferable when they're drunk.



























You're not one of them.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:08 pm

tfactor wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote: The only intellect in QUESTION here, is mine.



damn straight :D


Oh, and also in the Baker's Dozen thread.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16616
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:09 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote: The only intellect in QUESTION here, is mine.



damn straight :D
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Postby tfactor on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:33 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
tfactor wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote: The only intellect in QUESTION here, is mine.



damn straight :D


Oh, and also in the Baker's Dozen thread.


*in his most defiant voice*
AAAHHHH HHAAAAAA!!

you only called my attention to that thread because some of the guys recently did a bakers dozen about you, didn't you kirk? DIDN"T YOU??

you rotten son of a .... hey cool my food is here.
later zoners :P
User avatar
tfactor
KING SMARMY
 
Posts: 2754
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:45 pm
Location: Gridlock

Re: Can you believe Catherine Zeta Jones married THIS?!?

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:47 pm

TheBaxter wrote:from the latest article on the main site. I want to know how THIS --

Image

-- managed to get THIS --

Image

-- to marry him.

EDIT JL: Please don't hotlink, fixed it this time but my Photobucket account is almost full.


Hey Johnny, you want me to host it on my Photobucket? I got some room.
User avatar
ONeillSG1
ADAMA
 
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 am
Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Chilli on Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:56 am

I hate CZJ much as I hate RW but I'd still get some hot sauce and take a BIG BOLD BITE out of their behinds.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Postby wonkabar on Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:06 am

"Get more"
Image
User avatar
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: The Double Douche


Return to Actor Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron