Celebrity Batshit Meltdown Potluck

Discuss all the finest actors, living or dead -- their films, their talents, and their weird, drug-related escapades.

My Favourite Batshit Mentalist Celebrity Meltdown is........

Britney Spears
No votes
Charlie Sheen
26%
Whitney Houston
No votes
Mel Gibson
26%
Michael Jackson
16%
Lindsay Lohan
5%
Courtney love
No votes
Robert Downey Junior
No votes
Amy Winehouse
5%
Bobby Brown
No votes
Tom Cruise
21%
Mariah Carey
No votes

Total votes : 19

Celebrity Batshit Meltdown Potluck

Postby SilentScream on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:27 pm

In recent years who currently rules the Celebrity Dolally Crown in La-La Land ?
Last edited by SilentScream on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Re: CELEBRITY BATSHIT MELTDOWN QUADTHINGYMABOB

Postby Spandau Belly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 2:35 pm

Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:14 pm

Downey Jr's seems to have at least a happy end. Michael Jackson is dead and because of this, now the most awesome person in the world,according to all the media outlets that spent the last few years with calling him "wacko Jacko" and/or a pedophile. Tom Cruise's is creepy, but he restrained himself for a while. Mel Gibson's was creepier, but he has a new movie coming out, that even could be pretty good. Britney Spears looked pretty sexy with the bald hair, IMO. Lindsay Lohan is the typical fallen child star. Charlie Sheen's is too soon. And Whitney Houston, Courtney Love, Bobby Brown, Amy Winehouse and Mariah Carey aren't relevant anymore in today's culture.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:32 pm

Pretty much all those went in to batshit meltdown via some sort of substance abuse.

So I would argue that Tom Cruise rules this particular roost, as his meltdown doesn't involve anything like that.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Spandau Belly on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:49 pm

I vote for Tom Cruise too. His breakdown is definately the funniest and as Fried Gold said, it's all natural. No substances required. His ramblings about being an actor being the most important job on Earth and being given the devine mission of saving the world by his space martian God is all pretty amusing. And his trademark Cruisish intensity is the perfect delivery for the material. You just know there is no way anybody is getting out of that awkward conversation until he lets them go. I generally like Cruise as an actor and like most of his films and his madness doesn't seem effect his work, so it all seems like pretty harmless fun.

Most of the other breakdowns I just find sad. I wish those people would find happiness and get right. Mel is probably the saddest of them all.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:17 pm

i can't believe that charlie sheen is not WINNING this poll.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby SilentScream on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Though I freely admit to being completely Scrooge-like when it comes to doling out sympathy for these rich, pampered and somewhat narcissistic people, I don't totally have a total heart of stone and..... well, I think Lindsay Lohan is deserving of a tiny crumb of sympathy. A tiny crumb, mind you. She's young and seems lost and vunerable and I suppose that's not nice to see. And she wasn't a bad little actress either. I've slightly - very, very slightly - revised my opinion about her. For now anyway.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Fievel on Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:50 pm

I voted Cruise because I'm such an anti-Scientology bigot.
I actually had Mel Gibson checked off before I saw Cruise.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:10 pm

i'd like to vote for cruise, but...

charlie sheen and mel gibson have hit the peaks of their craziness, and it will be all downhill for them from here. whereas with cruise, his best crazy meltdown days i feel are still ahead of him. so i voted sheen and gibson.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:12 pm

I don't give a fuck about any of them, they got to be rich and fuck a lot of hot women. Serves them right, go fuck themselves. I got kids in Africa dying as soon as they are born and poor little girls or even WIVES being torn apart from their family to be human traffic slaves.

Cruise thinking that being an actor is the most important job in the world? Fuck off.

The only thing I will say is that I find a lot of this talk to be unethical as it is about one's invasion of privacy on certain occasions - Mel's leaked phone calls and Bale's on set recording being smuggled out. It's THEM who should be channelling their attention to the likes of us - having a go at us as it's NONE OF OUR BUSINESS!

Thank God that it is ME who is being mentally stable here out of everyone - and I'M a celebrity too.

Shame on all of you.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:they got to be rich and fuck a lot of hot women.

Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan
Mariah Carey
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Fried Gold wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:they got to be rich and fuck a lot of hot women.

Britney Spears
Lindsay Lohan
Mariah Carey

Thank you for backing up my original statement.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby minstrel on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:05 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Thank God that it is ME who is being mentally stable here out of everyone - and I'M a celebrity too.

These two statements are mutually exclusive.

I voted Sheen because he's in the midst of a giant celebrity meltdown. I wish I could vote Cruise, but he's been behaving himself lately. Mel is already a has-been and we will never see him again (after the Beaver). Downey's craziest days are behind him. Guys like Busey aren't in the running - they were outclassed long ago. Busey wishes he could melt down like Sheen, but he just doesn't have the advanced warlock mind.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Re: CELEBRITY BATSHIT MELTDOWN POTLUCK

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:01 pm

Britney Spears
Got divorced, put on weight & struggled to maintain some relevance, so ended up hanging out with Hilton & co. which obviously didn't help. She seems to be back on track now.

Whitney Houston & Bobby Brown
A lifetime of crack addiction taking it's toll. Not as much a meltdown as it was the press picking up on it.

Mel Gibson
A lifetime of Alcohol addiction taking it's toll. Again, not a meltdown, just a series of incidents taking place over 10+ years. He had his own church long before the media picked up on it & his upbringing is clearly responsible for the perceived anti-Semitism.

Michael Jackson
Not a meltdown, as he had been fucked up since he was a kid. It's a bit like the spears situation, but he hung out with kids & a primate instead of Paris Hilton. Constantly put himself in bad situations in order to make himself feel like he was a kid again.
The plastic surgery because he wasn't happy with himself ultimately left him in pain & the situations he put himself into ended up in court cases.

Lindsay Lohan
Would've been massive if she could have controlled her addiction. Not a meltdown, because all of her car crashes & shit happened over the course of years as a result of her addiction.

Courtney love
Has clearly never been sane. It's like finding a needle in a pile of needles (which sounds a lot like Courtney's old house)

Robert Downey Junior
A bit like Lohan, he was living a life of excess that got out of control. It's not a meltdown because he'd been living the same way for about a decade before the court cases & the press about him waking up in peoples gardens hit. Much like Sheen, they said he'd never work again (for insurance reasons and whatnot), he's fucking Iron Man now!

Amy Winehouse
A bit like Lohan again, found drugs just as she was getting massive & had to live that life in the media spotlight.

Tom Cruise
Are we referring to the actual meltdown he had in the 80's, when he reached OT3 & mentally couldn't cope? or just the end result of 20 years of brainwashing?
I jump up & down on a sofa while telling everyone i'm in love & i'm normal, a scientologist does it and he's a gentleman?

Mariah Carey
Developed a diva-sih attitude after yeas of fame & success, then made a movie that flopped despite having Rick James (bitch!) on the soundtrack.

Charlie Sheen
WINNING?

All in all, very few actual meltdowns. Most of these people just lived a life of excess that caught up with them.

I'm surprised with the lack of Ledger on this poll. If the media is to be believed, they guy was so mentally unstable that playing the role of The Joker led him quickly to prescription drug addiction & suicide.

Just because you're not reading about them in the papers, doesn't mean these celebrities aren't having problems.
We put them on a pedestal & expect them to be perfect, but no gentleman is.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Nachokoolaid on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:12 pm

My senior English classes are reading act 4 of Macbeth today, and I had to chuckle when the witches throw tiger blood in the cauldron. Very timely.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby minstrel on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:25 am

Nachokoolaid wrote:My senior English classes are reading act 4 of Macbeth today, and I had to chuckle when the witches throw tiger blood in the cauldron. Very timely.

That's what we need! Macbeth, starring Charlie Sheen! Emilio Estevez as Banquo! The women from The View as the witches! Martin Sheen as King Duncan! Chuck Lorre as Macduff!
minstrel

Postby SilentScream on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:34 am

King Of Nowhere wrote:
All in all, very few actual meltdowns. Most of these people just lived a life of excess that caught up with them.

I'm surprised with the lack of Ledger on this poll. If the media is to be believed, they guy was so mentally unstable that playing the role of The Joker led him quickly to prescription drug addiction & suicide.

Just because you're not reading about them in the papers, doesn't mean these celebrities aren't having problems.
We put them on a pedestal & expect them to be perfect, but no gentleman is.

I don't expect them to be perfect to be honest because, cold hearted person that I am, I really don't care about them that much. And some of them I totally don't give a shit about. (Why then make a thread about them? Well, us mere mortals need some light relief in these ever-increasing difficult times. And what easier way to do it than cast our laughter and derision on La-La Land's most cosseted, self-indulgent fuck ups!)
Ledger, however, is a genuine sad case. I don't for one moment believe he committed suicide and I don't buy that school of thought that says playing The Joker sent him over the edge. Sorry, no, complete bullshit IMO. From what I read of him he seemed a rather shy, sensitive, private type who suffered from crippling insomnia. The final interviews show him all fidgety, looking quite ill and drawn. The guy could not sit still in some of them. He did not advertise or proclaim whatever problems he may've had. Indeed, he appeared to me increasingly uncomfortable with the media attention he got. And I think that uncomfortableness was genuine.
His was a quiet and lonely death. No fanfare, no expectation or predictions surrounding it. He just, well, went.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:56 pm

we can debate semantics over whether some of these people had actual "meltdowns" or were just the product of long, slow periods of deterioration. but meltdowns don't just happen to otherwise sane, happy, well-adjusted people. most of the meltdowns that occur are the product of a long downward spiral that was otherwise hidden or ignored until it erupted in a burst of publicity and craziness. like mel gibson, no doubt he had long-standing issues that most people either didn't know about or paid no attention to, but when he finally blew up, first with the drunken driving jew ranting episode, then with those phone calls to his ex-wife/gf/babymama or whatever she was, just because there was a long lead up to it doesn't make it any less of a meltdown. sure, mel may have been making calls like that to his former gf's and wives for years before that, but that just means he had previous meltdowns we don't know about. like buddha say, if a celebrity goes nuts and there's no one there to record it and send it to TMZ, does it make a meltdown? if what's on those mel gibson tapes isn't a meltdown, i don't know what is. it's like a volcano -- the eruption may be sudden and unexpected, but that doesn't mean the lava hasn't been bubbling and flowing underneath the surface for years before.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby justcheckin on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:10 pm

I voted for Sheen and Lohan... both of them are great big ole train wrecks. Nice poster Spandau Belly!
justcheckin
AIRWOLF

Re: Celebrity Batshit Meltdown Potluck: SHIA

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:50 am

The Daily Beast:
I Watched Shia LaBeouf Cry at His Weird LA Art Project #IAMSORRY
Through his eyeholes, I could see LaBeouf's eyes moving around—staring at me. I could hear him breathing under the bag. I stood to go, and offered him my hand.

THR:
Shia LaBeouf Launches Bizarre Public Performance Art Piece
Fresh off making headlines in Berlin for wearing a paper bag reading "I am not famous anymore," the actor lands in L.A. with a strange installation.

Motion Captured:
Jerry O'Connell steals Shia LaBeouf's thunder with his own art gallery apology in LA
The snake is definitely eating its own tail now
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:02 am

Screen Junkies Confront Plagiarist Shia LaBeouf At #IAMSORRY Art Show
Two days ago, Transformers star Shia LaBeouf debuted his bizarre performance art show in Los Angeles. There, the 27-year-old actor sits quietly in his tuxedo with his "I Am Not famous Anymore" paper bag covering his face. Now he has been confronted on video.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:15 pm

TheButcher wrote:Screen Junkies Confront Plagiarist Shia LaBeouf At #IAMSORRY Art Show
Two days ago, Transformers star Shia LaBeouf debuted his bizarre performance art show in Los Angeles. There, the 27-year-old actor sits quietly in his tuxedo with his "I Am Not famous Anymore" paper bag covering his face. Now he has been confronted on video.

he has very good posture.

someone should go in there and challenge him to a staring contest.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:03 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
TheButcher wrote:Screen Junkies Confront Plagiarist Shia LaBeouf At #IAMSORRY Art Show

he has very good posture.

someone should go in there and challenge him to a staring contest.

So fucking weird. Reminds me of when Joaquin pheonix quit acting to rap.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheButcher on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:56 am

Why Actors Act Out
James Franco on Shia LaBeouf’s Recent Antics

JAMES FRANCO wrote:THE recent erratic behavior of Shia LaBeouf, the 27-year-old actor best known as the star of the “Transformers” movies, has sent the press into a feeding frenzy. Though the wisdom of some of his actions may seem questionable, as an actor and artist I’m inclined to take an empathetic view of his conduct.

Let’s review the facts. First, in December, Mr. LaBeouf was accused of plagiarism after critics noted similarities between “Howard Cantour.com,” a short film he created, and a story by the graphic novelist Daniel Clowes. Though Mr. LaBeouf apologized on Twitter, conceding that he had “neglected to follow proper accreditation,” it turned out that the apology itself appropriated someone else’s writing. Was that clever or pathological?

Then, earlier this month, with these actions focusing the tabloid gaze on him, he wore a paper bag over his head that read “I am not famous anymore” at the red-carpet premiere of his latest movie, “Nymphomaniac.” And last week he staged an art show called “#IAmSorry” that involved having him sit opposite visitors to a Los Angeles gallery while he wore a similar bag over his head and stared at them through cutout eye holes.

This behavior could be a sign of many things, from a nervous breakdown to mere youthful recklessness. For Mr. LaBeouf’s sake I hope it is nothing serious. Indeed I hope — and, yes, I know that this idea has pretentious or just plain ridiculous overtones — that his actions are intended as a piece of performance art, one in which a young man in a very public profession tries to reclaim his public persona.

Actors have been lashing out against their profession and its grip on their public images since at least Marlon Brando. Brando’s performances revolutionized American acting precisely because he didn’t seem to be “performing,” in the sense that he wasn’t putting something on as much as he was being. Off-screen he defied the studio system’s control over his image, allowing his weight to fluctuate, choosing roles that were considered beneath him and turning down the Oscar for best actor in 1973. These were acts of rebellion against an industry that practically forces an actor to identify with his persona while at the same time repeatedly wresting it from him.

At times I have felt the need to dissociate myself from my work and public image. In 2009, when I joined the soap opera “General Hospital” at the same time as I was working on films that would receive Oscar nominations and other critical acclaim, my decision was in part an effort to jar expectations of what a film actor does and to undermine the tacit — or not so tacit — hierarchy of entertainment.

As an actor, you are often in the uncomfortable position of being the most visible part of a project while having the least amount of say over its final form. In one of the most striking scenes in “I’m Still Here,” a 2010 film co-written by Joaquin Phoenix that purported to document his life as he retired from acting and became a hip-hop artist, Mr. Phoenix paced around his yard at night, ranting about the submissiveness of being an actor. Even if the conceit was ultimately a joke (and initially it wasn’t clear that it was, for Mr. Phoenix stayed in character in public throughout the filming), the movie was nonetheless earnest about an actor’s need to take back a little bit of power over his image by making such a film.

Any artist, regardless of his field, can experience distance between his true self and his public persona. But because film actors typically experience fame in greater measure, our personas can feel at the mercy of forces far beyond our control. Our rebellion against the hand that feeds us can instigate a frenzy of commentary that sets in motion a feedback loop: acting out, followed by negative publicity, followed by acting out in response to that publicity, followed by more publicity, and so on.

Participating in this call and response is a kind of critique, a way to show up the media by allowing their oversize responses to essentially trivial actions to reveal the emptiness of their raison d’être. Believe me, this game of peek-a-boo can be very addictive.

Mr. LaBeouf has been acting since he was a child, and often an actor’s need to tear down the public creation that constrains him occurs during the transition from young man to adult. I think Mr. LaBeouf’s project, if it is a project, is a worthy one. I just hope that he is careful not to use up all the good will he has gained as an actor in order to show us that he is an artist.

James Franco is an actor.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Celebrity Batshit Meltdown Potluck

Postby so sorry on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:38 am

Its nearly impossible to get the general public to have sympathy for the actors of the world and their trials and tribulations. At the end of the day, in the public's eye, Mr. Labeouf has lead a charmed Hollywood life and has made more money then the vast majority of people could ever hope to make. And all he's had to do was "act". Yes the career path that actors take is 95% a road to nowhere, but for the 5% who make it, the payoff is so huge that asking Joe Public to feel bad for them from time to time is out of the question.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Peven on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:20 pm

that piece is just more evidence that Franco is smarter than most people, more thoughtful, more insightful, and most importantly, more patient and compassionate

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby so sorry on Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Peven wrote:that piece is just more evidence that Franco is smarter than most people, more thoughtful, more insightful, and most importantly, more patient and compassionate

I'll give you "more patient and compassionate", that's for sure. And its because he's been in those predicaments.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 pm

I agree with Franco that actors are frequently confused with the persona they create or the roles the play. I agree with Franco that the share of responsibility actors face for the quality of the films they make is disproporionate to their control over those films. What I don't really see is how this relates to LaBeouf's plight. His current problems don't seem to have anything to do with his acting ability, his right to a personal life, or that people expect him to be like the characters he's played, or even the quality of the films he's acted in. The film he got a hard time for was one that he, as writer and director, had complete creative control over. And he wasn't even being criticized for the quality of the film but for the ethics of plagiarizing another artist's work. Since then LaBeouf has embarked on a series of phoney stunts which he claims are designed to renounce his fame in penance but are clearly designed to attract attention and therefore make him more famous.

I don't see how Franco can say that LaBeouf's stunts can be blamed on the media taking the bait. I don't see how you can blame anybody for simply reacting to outgrageous behaviour. It is LaBeouf's choice to show up at high profile events with bags on his head and to stage performance shows and to write things in the sky for all to see. He's not trying to regain his private life, he's trying to turn his personal shame into a public spectacle and succeeding. If there's a victim in this mess it's Daniel Clowes who has to sit back and watch some guy get way more attention for ripping off his work than he did for actually creating it, although it probably has gained him some interest in his source material.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Re: "I Am Not famous Anymore"

Postby TheButcher on Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:57 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Hollywood Reacts to Brad Pitt's Marriage to Angelina Jolie:
caruso_stalker217 wrote:On the one hand, who gives a fuck. But on the other...no one gives a fuck.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Shia "I Am Not famous Anymore" LaBeouf

Postby TheButcher on Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:50 am

Earth 2 Shia LaBeouf:
"I went through an existential final crisis on infinite earths"
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Bill Cosby The Pudding-Loving Sexual Predator?

Postby TheButcher on Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:21 pm

dark wesley wrote:is it true that the cosby put stuff in his muffins so he could touch girls?

Bill Cosby's 1980s Co-Star Claims He Sexually Assaulted Her, Paid College Tuition
Renita Chaney Hill was a former cast-member on children's educational program “Picture Pages,” which Cosby hosted

Jason Hughes wrote:Bill Cosby was at the height of his power with NBC's “The Cosby Show” when he encountered Hill. His “Picture Pages” segments filmed in Pittsburgh — the shorts started on a local Pittsburgh children's show — and he was looking for local talent. Hill, a 15-year-old model and aspiring actress, was recommended by her modeling agency.

How the Bill Cosby Story Snowballed
It took a new book, a stand-up's scorn and plenty of social media to reignite years-old claims of sexual abuse and derail the 77-year-old legend's career
Austin Siegemund-Broka wrote:OCTOBER 16: Comic Hannibal Buress says, "You raped women, Bill Cosby," as part of a Philadelphia stand-up show. He had done the bit before, but video of it begins circulating on YouTube.

Ex-NBC Employee Who Brought Women To Cosby's Dressing Room: ‘I Felt Like a Pimp’ (Video)
Last edited by TheButcher on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Bill Cosby The Pudding-Loving Sexual Predator?

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:06 am

Lisa Bonet wrote:What saddens me is the corruption of youth and beauty, and the loss of soul, which is only replaced by money.

Bill Cosby: LAPD Opens Investigation Into Alleged Sexual Assault
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 26, 2014 5:18 pm

Screech Arrested for Reportedly Stabbing Man at a Bar
Dustin Diamond, the artist known as Screech from “Saved by the Bell,” was arrested early Friday morning in Wisconsin, police said.
Since his years as Screech, Diamond has managed to stay in the news. He had a stint on Celebrity Fit Club’s fifth season in 2007, and a year earlier, he staged his own sex tape in hopes of making some quick cash.

He is being held on $1,000 bail.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:00 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 04, 2015 11:30 am

that's gotta be the weirdest ZZ Top music video ever.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:54 pm

TheBaxter wrote:

that's gotta be the weirdest ZZ Top music video ever.

"I helped media giants News Corp. and Warner Bros. earn well over a billion dollars for the films ‘Independence Day’ and ‘Christmas Vacation,'” Quaid begins...."

Jeez Randy, that's pushing it dontcha think?
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Al Shut on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:16 pm

What, he did say 'helped earn them' as opposed to 'I made them a billion $'
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Al Shut wrote:What, he did say 'helped earn them' as opposed to 'I made them a billion $'

OK then, if I was the Gaffer on the production team for Christmas Vacation, you think I could go into a salary negotiation and say "I helped make you billions?"
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 pm

so sorry wrote:
Al Shut wrote:What, he did say 'helped earn them' as opposed to 'I made them a billion $'

OK then, if I was the Gaffer on the production team for Christmas Vacation, you think I could go into a salary negotiation and say "I helped make you billions?"

you could totally say that! And will get probably the same response.

He's really gone batshit. I mean i knew he was batshit already, but wow.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Fried Gold on Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:45 am

I wonder how many people went to see Independence Day because of Randy Quaid.

In fact, I wonder how many people even knew Randy Quaid was in Independence Day before they saw it.

Actually, I wonder how many people know who Randy Quaid is.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:47 am

Fried Gold wrote:I wonder how many people went to see Independence Day because of Randy Quaid.

In fact, I wonder how many people even knew Randy Quaid was in Independence Day before they saw it.

Actually, I wonder how many people know who Randy Quaid is.

I wonder if Randy Quaid knows who Randy Quaid is.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:07 pm

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: Quaid Watch 2015

Postby TheButcher on Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:16 am

Randy Quaid Taken Into Custody Trying to Cross Border From Canada
Quaid is wanted in Santa Barbara, California, to face felony vandalism charges filed in 2010 after he and his wife, Evi, were found squatting in a guesthouse of a home they previously owned.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:52 pm

how's he supposed to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls if he can't cross the border?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby minstrel on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:35 am

TheBaxter wrote:how's he supposed to deliver presents to all the good boys and girls if he can't cross the border?

He'll have to settle for delivering coal to all the bad boys and girls in the prison he's in.
minstrel

Postby so sorry on Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:56 am

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:24 am

Yikes
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Jaden Smiff is becoming the next Shia Labuff

or maybe the next Randy Quaid.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby minstrel on Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:09 am

TheBaxter wrote:Jaden Smiff is becoming the next Shia Labuff

or maybe the next Randy Quaid.

Jaden Smith isn't old enough or intelligent enough to be as crazy as he thinks he is.
minstrel

Next

Return to Actor Discussion