Uwe Boll Appreciation Society

Which director made the best films, made the best visuals, or smelled the best? This is the forum to find out.

Postby thatsfunny on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:42 pm

anyone who offers to fight his critics, and actually goes through with it, gets an A+
thatsfunny
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Jan 01, 2007 10:50 pm

Fuck that...

I offer myself to fight all my non-critics...

All of you who love me...are about to get a boot full of fuck you...

Any bad german filmmaker can call out the peeps who hate him...

It takes a real deutschbag to call out his miniscule fanbase...

Just let me put down my pipe first...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby kid on an escalator on Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:46 pm

Nachokoolaid wrote:
kid on an escalator wrote:Great topic to start posting in.

The only reason Uwe Boll has been so bashed is because he makes movies based on games. Otherwise no one would care. And seriously, how easy is it to make movies based on games? At least his movies are fun to watch because how bad they are. Can't say that about Street Fighter, Double Dragon and others. They are just painful to watch. Well AitD is pretty painful to watch as well...

Can't wait to see what Uwe is gonna do with Far Cry. One single man running in the jungle being chased by not only humans but also monsters (if they are gonna do like the game...). Almost like a Predator 3 :roll:

All hail Dr. Uwe Boll :twisted:

I don't know if you're a user with a double identity, or if you're for real, but I love your user name. It makes me think of the funniest part of the movie Old School. It's probably a part that the majority of the people here look over, but my friends and I can't stop laughing everytime we see that little kid on the escalator get the crapped knocked out of him and his face hits the railing. You should get an animated gif of that as your avatar or sig.

I have never seen that movie but now I am interested in hunting it down just to get that scene.

And yes, I am for real.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:24 pm

TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

met him

Postby sonnyboo on Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:21 pm

I met Uwe last month at the IT CAME FROM LAKE MICHIGAN FILM FESTIVAL where my movie was showing and he was NOTHING like I thought he'd be.

Given the WIRED MAGAZINE fiasco and the boxing critics thing, I was expecting someone far more abrasive. Couldn't be more wrong. He was a really cool, down to Earth Euro-dude. He was brutally honest about the Hollywood actors (IE calling Michael Madsen an alcoholic who could barely deliver lines, etc.)

Sadly, I missed the screening of POSTAL, but it had such great buzz at the fest. the preview for DUNGEON SIEGE looked okay, but very Lord of the Ringsy.
sonnyboo
REAL DRAGON

Previous

Return to Director Discussion