I do a like a the bit of a the Wensleydale, eh?

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

I do a like a the bit of a the Wensleydale, eh?

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:02 pm

Okay, so the Dino, he just a got a back from a watching Wallace anna Gromit anna the Curse of a the Were-Rabbit, eh?

Iffa you like a the Wallace anna Gromit shorts, then a you gonna like a this a movie, eh? Personally, I think she took a little long a to "get going," anna by long I mean prolly about 10 or a 15 minutes, eh? But, considering that this is a the full-length feature, what can a you expect, no? Also, I understand a they have a to "set uppa" the characters for a those who donna never see them a before, eh?

The charm of a the shorts was not quite a "spot on" as it was inna the shorts, but by a the middle of a the movie anna certainly atta the end, the charm, she was there inna spades, eh? A nice mix of a the genres anna lots of a the tips of a the hats to a the famous movies, innacluding of a course, Kong... or a maybe it was a the Konga (with a the Mike Gough)? Iffa you see the movie, you know what I mean, eh?

Also, the funny bits for a the adults, they were a nice a touch, anna not a so over-the-top like a the more risque bits inna most "family" movies, eh? The risque bits were a MUCH a more a subtle, eh? Iffa you see the film which is a preceded by a the Madagascar Penguin short, you gonna see what I mean, eh? The difference inna the adult humor is a very apparent. The adult humor inna Wallace anna Gromit is a so much a more innocent but a no less a funny.

Voice talent is a "cracking" as a the Wallace a says, no? Ralph Fiennes, he make a the good villian anna Helena Bonham Carter plays a her part so much a lighter than a usual anna prolly about a 2 octaves higher, eh? You gonna not a recognize a her. Old Pete Sallis, he's a getting uppa there inna the years like a the Dino, but his a Wallace is a just as a good as ever. Anna Bruce Willis as a the Gromit... what a can I say? I dinna think it would a work, but he steal a the show!!

Okay, so the Dino is a making a with a the funny onna that last bit, eh? No Bruno inna the movie.

So, to sum uppa, take a the bambinos or leave a the little putzes home, eh? Either way, you prolly gonna like a the movie.
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:03 pm

Oh anna I should a say, as inna the shorts, the background detail anna action? Fantastico!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Agent Alonzo on Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:00 pm

Dino just got me more excited about it than all the other reviews combined.
I think Dino should do more reviews and have a signature thing. Like bad movies could get a 'god damn putzes' and a good movie could get a ?(Dino he issa smart, he come up a with an idea).
It could be called Dino hea go to thea movies!
alonzo..... my apologies you ho-bag! - banthafodderUK

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:07 pm

If you ever review a German movie, or go to Germany for "buisness meeting" or something, then you could call in Dino atta the Kino...

I suppose you could do the same thing if you went to Reno too... but you know it's your call to make really.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:49 pm

The one thing that was a the bit odd... it a seem a like a the character models for a the Lady Tottington anna the Victor Quartermaine, they were more a like a the Wild Thornberry models than a the Nick Park models, eh? Iffa you see a the movie, you gonna know what I mean... I dinna catch a the names inna the credits to see iffa anyone from a the Klasky/Csupo or whatever inna the hell their names are were innavolved with a the Nick Park team, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:49 pm

gotta do it...

PLANT!
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:52 pm

Hehe... I see a what a you mean, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Agent Alonzo on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:56 pm

Can you imagine if the interweb had been around when Dino's Kong was released?
Quote from the review sent to AICN by 'Tino'..

"This isa the best damn remake ever you god damn putzes, I swear on my grandchildren's eyes, you will fall in love witha the giant primate, no? This isa the movie to get you basement dwellers laid bya the pretty woman, eh? So see it twice, or even see something else but buy tickets to this, I hearda the great Dino DeLaurentiis isa in negotations for a Private Villa inna Santorini, looka into your geek hearts, you know you wanna see this movie..."

...that was the funniest post I've ever read at AICN. Comedy gold. I'm stealing it and shooting it in nothing other than a static two-shot. - Kevin Smith
Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby Agent Alonzo on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:57 pm

Damn, and he makes it look so easy...

Agent Alonzo
UMAGAA OMBONGO

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:24 am

HAHAHA
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:19 am

Agent Alonzo wrote:Damn, and he makes it look so easy...

Make a WHAT look a so easy, eh? :wink:
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:40 am

OOOh, yeah - Wensleydale fucking ROCKS! Especially when they put a bit of cranberry in with it - that cheese TOTALLY PWNS ALL OTHER CHEESES!!!

Monterey Jack is, like, teh suck.

Sorry - it appears I misunderstood......
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Oct 10, 2005 5:45 pm

Nun Wrestling.

Cute claymation bunnies howling at the moon. (in fact, any scene with the claymation bunnies)

The books. ("Fromage to Eternity")

"I want my...toupee."
"Ah yes, of course. We take checks or cash."

4 out of 5. Good stuff.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Oct 11, 2005 9:07 am

keepcoolbutcare wrote:Nun Wrestling.

Ah yes... that was a the good one, eh? Cracking jests!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Return to Animation