The Simpsons

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Postby tapehead on Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:37 pm

Cool ep - he was very David Brent-ish, and maybe Steve Merchant not being involved made the character come across a little different, a little more mild - I was sort of hoping for more interaction between Homer and Gervais' character (although the Dan Castellaneta 'cameo' was priceless, and Homer's '2001' float to Lenny's couch was pretty funny-ditto the CSI Miami report)

-american tv viewers - is the dancing coldsore commercial a 'topical' reference? (get it? you see what I did there?)

hope they do more, like Danny DeVito's recurring character as Homer's bro
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:08 pm

Bluebottle wrote:Homer giving his report on "CSI: Miami" was one of the funniest Simpson moments in years.

"...and then some family talked about how they loved olive garden..."

brilliant...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby John-Locke on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:36 pm

Twas a great episode, Itchy & Scrathy, both songs, Marge being told the Genie Joke, pretty much everything was good. They kinda set Gervais up for a return too if Patty/Selma (Never remember which is which) is still dating his wife.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

The Simpsons - New Season

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:50 pm

I ran a search and didn't find a thread, so if I missed it mods...my bad feel free to lock.

Is anyone here in the Zone excited about the new season of the Simpsons? Big Matt just the other was quoted as saying that he would love to continue on with the series even after next years movie. I know there is much debate on when and if this show has "jumped the shark" especially with the DVD seasons being released in a timely fashion.

I just thought I would start this thread and let everyone debate and discuss the new season as well as compare it to the others.

Myself I have been a life long fan of the simpsons and as long as it is on...i'll watch.
"The only way to rid yourself of tempation...is to yeild to it." Oscar Wilde

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Iconoclastica on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:52 pm

I'm a fan . . . it'll never reach the quality of the early seasons, but it hit a valley a few years ago, and has been slowly elevating/plateauing since . . . this first episode was decent/up to par, though I was very disappointed by the shameless product/movie placements :?

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby moose4787 on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:54 pm

Well i just watched the season premire. And ill tell you what. I enjoyed it quite a bit. I liked the godfather and sopranos tie ins. It felt just like any other Simpsons episode that could fit in in just about any other season. Myself I cant wait for the movie.
Xbox live profile: Moose4787
moose4787
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:54 pm

Gah!! I have not seen it yet!! Why am I reading this!!!!
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:58 pm

I feel your pain Bob...I feel your pain....damn PDT

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:02 pm

I am just still at work. I DVRed the show though, so I will see it when I get home. Bout the same time you are watching it.
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Hollywood_Bob on Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:32 pm

Good episode...not a great one but a good one...especially liked the ending...nice tie in...looking forward now to a new Family Guy and the kick ass Venture Bros.

Hollywood_Bob
UNGRATEFUL BASTARD

Postby RogueScribner on Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:57 pm

Iconoclastica wrote:I'm a fan . . . it'll never reach the quality of the early seasons, but it hit a valley a few years ago, and has been slowly elevating/plateauing since . . . this first episode was decent/up to par, though I was very disappointed by the shameless product/movie placements :?

Ditto.

I had out loud a few times. I thought the Godfather ending was pretty hilarious. And I loved how quickly Homer and Bart took to a life of crime. Not a great ep, but it was enjoyable.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:14 am

I liked it alot. It was lots of fun..
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Iconoclastica on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:17 am

it felt very weird to not have the season starting with the Halloween episode . . . I can't remember the last time that Fox started their Sunday night lineup in early September rather than late October/early November . . . I wonder if that will have any impact on the quality of the Halloween ep (which has sadly been the one thing I feel has consistently declined over the years, though they're still usually the best episode of the season).

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby RogueScribner on Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:26 am

I don't think the production has altered any, just when Fox was airing the episodes, right? Or have they been drafting the Halloween ep first these past few years? At any rate, I don't think the episode will be any better or worse because of the change in schedule.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:36 pm

HOLY SHIT!!!

ALAN MOORE TO APPEAR IN AN EPISODE OF THE SIMPSONS!

I haven't watched a new episode of The Simpsons in a while...but you better believe I am tuning in for this.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Fri Nov 10, 2006 9:42 pm

I'm sure a simmlar dealio has been posted before in the links thread, but I keep running into various sites that run various combinations of free Simpsons/Family Guy episodes and various other things of a various nature and this thread happens to be up top, so...

My bookmarks are kind of oversaturated at the moment, but here's a purely Simpsons one I found but the other day...

Get em while they're hot to moderately warm but at the very least a toasty room temperature, each and every episode, or at least most of them, I don't know how strictly up to date they are, of Fox's hit television show, for your casual viewing and delectations. MOD EDIT: Just PM Flumm - MM

They take a little while to load for me, but that's no great indicator of anything, and so I thought I'd spread the wealth anyhow.

If it's all infringey and such, and the mods feel the need to remove it, than it must be so.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:25 pm

Iconoclastica wrote:it felt very weird to not have the season starting with the Halloween episode . . . I can't remember the last time that Fox started their Sunday night lineup in early September rather than late October/early November . . . I wonder if that will have any impact on the quality of the Halloween ep (which has sadly been the one thing I feel has consistently declined over the years, though they're still usually the best episode of the season).

The Sunday lineup started in October/November (which made "Treehouse of Horror" run after Halloween at least twice) for those several years because Fox had major league baseball contracts. They did not want to put on a Sunday evening lineup then have it appear irregularly for the next five weeks, so they pushed the start date to after the World Series.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Brocktune on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:28 pm

DennisMM wrote:The Sunday lineup started in October/November (which made "Treehouse of Horror" run after Halloween at least twice) for those several years because Fox had major league baseball contracts. They did not want to put on a Sunday evening lineup then have it appear irregularly for the next five weeks, so they pushed the start date to after the World Series.

yet another reason to loathe fox.
fuck baseball.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Iconoclastica on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:29 pm

DennisMM wrote:
Iconoclastica wrote:it felt very weird to not have the season starting with the Halloween episode . . . I can't remember the last time that Fox started their Sunday night lineup in early September rather than late October/early November . . . I wonder if that will have any impact on the quality of the Halloween ep (which has sadly been the one thing I feel has consistently declined over the years, though they're still usually the best episode of the season).

The Sunday lineup started in October/November (which made "Treehouse of Horror" run after Halloween at least twice) for those several years because Fox had major league baseball contracts. They did not want to put on a Sunday evening lineup then have it appear irregularly for the next five weeks, so they pushed the start date to after the World Series.

oh yes, I'm aware of that . . . it still definitely felt weird for things to change up like they did . . . I'm so used to Fox being on that format that it was bizarre for the shows to come back so early . . .

as for the Halloween episode, well . . . I felt that the first two parts kind of sucked. But the Orsen Wells War of the Worlds tribute was definitely an admirable return to the Treehouse of Horrors of olde :wink: . . . I'd say it was definitely reminiscent of "The Shinning" :-)

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby DennisMM on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:29 pm

Sorry, not trying to condescend; just wasn't sure if you were aware.
Last edited by DennisMM on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM

Postby Iconoclastica on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:32 pm

DennisMM wrote:Sorry, not trying to condescend.

condescend? dude, didn't think of that for a second :-p (especially not from you, of all people)- you were just clarifying my vagueness :wink: . . . any thoughts on the Halloween episode, though? Or did anyone even watch it?

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby DennisMM on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:35 pm

The Blob was pretty awful. The Golem was all right, though you might be a better judge of that than I. I liked that the Golem was modeled after the Paul Wegener movies. War of the Worlds was fun. Kodos and Kang, even briefly, are always a plus. It was a very good young Welles impression, also. Was it Azaria, Shearer, Castellaneta or someone else?
Last edited by DennisMM on Sat Nov 11, 2006 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DennisMM

Postby buster00 on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:23 am

DennisMM wrote: It was a very good young Welles impression, also. Was it Azaria, Shearer, Castellaneta or someone else?

It was Maurice LaMarche, using the same Orson Welles impression he made famous as Brain's voice on "Pinky and the Brain."
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DennisMM on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:24 am

Thank you. I couldn't find a credit. I'm lazy. Guess I don't get to take over the world. Groink.
DennisMM

Postby Iconoclastica on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:37 am

oh man - no wonder it sounded so familiar!

And Dennis - as for the Golem sketch, I don't know anything about the source material for it (including the Paul Wegener reference - thanks for pointing that out!) . . . I found it a bit dull, though I guess that's likely because it went over my head.

But now knowing that the Brain did the voice, the Welles sketch just shot up another couple of points for me . . . when I was a kid, I used to own a cassette copy of that radio broadcast that I would listen to when I couldn't sleep . . . it was just so incredible to me that he would have the insight and audacity to perform it in the manner that he did . . . and that it had such an incredible impact ^_^ . . . and the Simpsons definitely did that justice :-)

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:51 am

That broadcast was one of my childhood inspirations for me to pursue my chosen field.

(edit) not that I was around in 1938.
I'm not with Cowbell, he's with me.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Iconoclastica on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:55 am

Man-in-the-Box wrote:That broadcast was one of my childhood inspirations for me to pursue my chosen field.

(edit) not that I was around in 1938.

radio jockey, or professional practical jokester?

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:56 am

Custodial engineer.

I figured that somebody had to clean up after those crazy radio people.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Iconoclastica on Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:59 am

Man-in-the-Box wrote:Custodial engineer.

I figured that somebody had to clean up after those crazy radio people.

way to go the honorable route :wink:

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Postby Man-in-the-Box on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:03 am

It's a thankless job, and I'd rather not even go into the smells permanently burned into my nasal cavity, but the limitless toilet paper supply is well worth it.
Man-in-the-Box
AIRWOLF

Postby Ribbons on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:05 am

Flumm wrote:I'm sure a simmlar dealio has been posted before in the links thread, but I keep running into various sites that run various combinations of free Simpsons/Family Guy episodes and various other things of a various nature and this thread happens to be up top, so...

My bookmarks are kind of oversaturated at the moment, but here's a purely Simpsons one I found but the other day...

Get em while they're hot to moderately warm but at the very least a toasty room temperature, each and every episode, or at least most of them, I don't know how strictly up to date they are, of Fox's hit television show, for your casual viewing and delectations. MOD EDIT: Just PM Flumm - MM

They take a little while to load for me, but that's no great indicator of anything, and so I thought I'd spread the wealth anyhow.

If it's all infringey and such, and the mods feel the need to remove it, than it must be so.

Heh.

I watched the "Poochie" one when I saw it listed because it made me think back to the conversations about Nikki and Paolo we've been having on the "Lost" thread. Try replacing "Itchy & Scratchy" with "Lost" in that episode and it's amazing how much of it still applies.

P.S.
Could you PM the link again, Flummeh? I dinnit save it... :cry:
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby The Garbage Man on Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:26 am

buster00 wrote:
DennisMM wrote: It was a very good young Welles impression, also. Was it Azaria, Shearer, Castellaneta or someone else?

It was Maurice LaMarche, using the same Orson Welles impression he made famous as Brain's voice on "Pinky and the Brain."

And briefly on "The Critic," if I'm not mistaken.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby Flumm on Sat Nov 11, 2006 4:00 am

Ribbons wrote:
Flumm wrote: MOD EDIT: Just PM Flumm - MM.

P.S.
Could you PM the link again, Flummeh? I dinnit save it... :cry:

Bart: Mom, I just saw Krusty!

*flat, motherly, monotone*

Marge: Yes dear, in your mind.

Bart: No, on the street!

*flat, motherly, monotone*

Marge: On the street in your mind.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Dilbert27 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 12:21 am

lol Homer's an ice cream man--what will they think of next?
Dilbert27
GLIB

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:33 am

Now if only they could include an anthropomorphic dog and pithy comments about how difficult it is working in today's jargon-obsessed white-collar job market...
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby buster00 on Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:37 am

The Garbage Man wrote:Now if only they could include an anthropomorphic dog and pithy comments about how difficult it is working in today's jargon-obsessed white-collar job market...

And lots of derivative, hackneyed reference gags! In the form of flashbacks!

Like that one time when I had a job interview, and it looked like Pink Floyd's The Wall!

Or when I went out to eat with, I dunno, Punky Brewster and Michael Knight!

It's funny just to mention "Michael Knight," especially if you have a cartoon of him saying "ass" or "goddamn!"
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:22 pm

An interesting picture of the "Simpsons" cast, rendered anime style.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:35 pm

Krusty looks like a serial killer
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby buster00 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:19 am

Eeegh. Tonight's laugh-free episode was certainly good ammo for the "'Simpsons' Isn't Funny Anymore" crowd.

Not their finest moment.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Howard Moon on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:46 pm

I couldn't stop laughing at Cletus trying to hang a raccoon.
Howard Moon
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby buster00 on Mon Mar 05, 2007 3:48 pm

Howard Moon wrote:I couldn't stop laughing at Cletus trying to hang a raccoon.

Yeah, that part was funny...there were a couple o' lines worth keeping.

But I think the Sound of Music parody angle probably looked better on paper, IMO.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Mon Mar 05, 2007 4:24 pm

I liked the Edward Gorey-like art in Bart's "Dark Stanley" story. I did also like the Maurice Sendak-like art in "The Girl Who Slept Too Little" episode, too.
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Howard Moon on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:34 pm

LaDracul wrote:I liked the Edward Gorey-like art in Bart's "Dark Stanley" story. I did also like the Maurice Sendak-like art in "The Girl Who Slept Too Little" episode, too.

I recognized the style but I couldn't think of the name, thanks.
Howard Moon
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby RaulMonkey on Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:37 pm

What the eff was the music they used during the Dark Stanley story? Totally sounded like the theme from 12 MONKEYS.
RaulMonkey
ZONE AMBASSADOR

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:32 pm

I thought the Sound of Music-al Simpson episode was awesome..
I also loved the musical Scrubs episode..

I would love to see all my favorite shows try a musical episode... :oops:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Quiet Storm on Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:08 pm

Bart and Lisa (plus Nelson) going all LOTR on the box men was the most enjoyable Simpson's moment for me this season. It actually made me want to pop in the trilogy and watch again.
Quiet Storm
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:55 am

It's on Simpsons and Futurama so I'm posting this article in both threads...

Article found here

Exclusive Interview: CREATOR MATT GROENING GOES BACK TO FUTURAMA AND TALKS THE SIMPSONS MOVIE
The co-creator of the cult animated series says it's back with 16 new episodes next year (which will become 4 direct-to-DVD movies) and iF has the scoop

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

By ANTHONY C. FERRANTE, Editor in Chief
Published 3/9/2007

Who would have ever guessed a small, interstitial animated sequence on THE TRACEY ULLMAN SHOW in 1987 would lead to the full-fledged animated series in 1989, yet THE SIMPSONS is still going strong 18 years later.

It’s been a great ride for creator Matt Groening who is shepherding THE SIMPSONS MOVIE into theaters on July 27 as well as brand new episodes of his cult series FUTURAMA which was unceremoniously cancelled by Fox, only to find an after-life on DVD and the Cartoon Network. Starting in 2008, 16 new episodes are being produced which will also be turned into four direct-to-DVD movies. The first --FUTURAMA: BENDER’S BIG SCORE -- will be released December 2007.

With so much going on, iF MAGAZINE was lucky enough to get a few moments of Groening’s time for an exclusive interview to talk about the future of FUTURAMA and a little bit about THE SIMPSONS MOVIE.

THE SIMPSONS TREEHOUSE OF HORROR XVII
(C) 2006 FOX

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

iF MAGAZINE: Can you explain how there will be 16 new episodes and the DVD movies at once.

MATT GROENING: We’re doing four DVD movies around ninety minutes and then we’re going to reconfigure those and they’ll be episodes on Comedy Central. The impolite way of saying it is we’re chopping them up and the polite way is to say we’re reconfiguring and we’re going to add narration and more stuff. We’re going to be doing some fun extras on the DVD show, there’s going to be "Everybody Loves Hyptno-Toad" – a whole show of it. The DVD’s are going to be self-contained packages, but the episodes will also work, we hope. That’s the goal.

iF: Will they be released as single episode box set seasons?

GROENING: I’m sure that we’ll figure out a way of getting every penny we can out of these things.

iF: You have said in the past that Fox always loved THE SIMPSONS, but when FUTURAMA was on the network, they always treated it as a bastard step-child. How do you feel now going into this new venture with FUTURAMA?

GROENING: What’s really fun, is every single person who worked on the original show was eager to come back. The entire original cast Katey Sagal, Billy West, John Di Maggio, Maurice LaMarche. They all came on board. The same animation house Rough Draft is back and the same animators are too. And the one’s who didn’t come back, wished they could. We really felt good about that. It was really fun. It was always the underdog show and everybody who worked on it, loved it, so it’s great to come back.

Related Articles
Convention Coverage: SAN DIEGO COMIC-CON 2006: DAY 1 – PART 2 – BILLY WEST TALKS ABOUT THE RETURN OF FUTURAMA
7/21/2006iF: For everyone who worked on the show, it’s been off the air much longer, since Fox had a whole season left in the can to air once production had stopped.

GROENING: That’s the nature of animation. When the SIMPSONS finally ends, there will probably be another season and we’ll do a long farewell tour and wave to people.

iF: Was it fun coming back to the FUTURAMA world?

GROENING: We had a lot more ideas, and there are many things of "what were we going to do, I can’t remember?" so we had to come up with a bunch of new stuff.

iF: There was that series finale which was sort of a swan song, but not really.

GROENING: We didn’t know if that was going to be the final episode, if it were, we felt "let’s not tie everything up, but let’s have an emotional conclusion to the show" and I thought we did.

iF: Do you pick it up from that point?

GROENING: We definitely address that we haven’t been around for a few years, in the opening scene of the first episode. There’s a very lengthy acknowledgement that we’ve been gone for awhile. It’s very funny.

iF: Will Fox put the episodes on like FAMILY GUY?

GROENING: It’s going to be on Comedy Central, starting at the beginning of 2008 and I don’t know. Fox has an option, who knows. I hope so, that would be nice.

iF: When will you know if you’re going to have a second batch of FUTURAMA episodes?

GROENING: Probably not until 2008. Maybe somebody will get inspired, but we are doing these four movies and sixteen episodes and that’s good. It’s a good start.

iF: It’s so ironic that everyone on the SIMPSONS is so open to talking about upcoming episodes and what’s going to happen next year, but everyone is tight-lipped about THE SIMPSONS MOVIE.

GROENING: We’re premiering the movie worldwide on July 27 and we wanted it to be an event and we think it’s more fun to be a surprise. And nobody concentrates on a single episode of THE SIMPSONS, but there will be a lot of attention on the movie.

iF: Whenever we talked in the past about a "possible" SIMPSONS movie, you always talked about "we need that big idea," now that it’s happening, did you finally find that idea that was a SIMPSONS movie or did you say "let’s make a movie" and figure it out from there.

GROENING: We got together with a bunch of the writers and everybody threw out ideas, we picked one and went with it.

iF: It’s a full story, not a series of random ideas thrown together?

GROENING: It’s one big story. We had a lot of ideas and probably have enough for three or four movies. We’ll thrown out a lot of them.

iF: How far ahead are you on the DVD’s in terms of commentaries and special features.

GROENING: We’re starting in a week or two on Season 10 with audio commentaries.

iF: It seemed like everyone hated those weird SIMPSONS "head" DVD boxes.

GROENING: We did them in two versions, so if you didn’t like them, you didn’t have to get those. And we’ve stopped the heads after Bart and then we’ll have something different.

iF: Are there any other characters, supporting or minor, you would like to see more of on the SIMPSONS TV show.

GROENING: We’ve given spotlights to almost all the characters. I would more like Apu episodes and the Comic Book Guy, I love Comic Book Guy. On the other hand, one of the reasons the characters are so much fun, is when you don’t get enough, you only get a line or two.

iF: Will there will be any new characters added to FUTURUAMA?

GROENING: We’ve got a giant alien octopus that mates with every person on earth with its tentacles. And in the first movie, Sarah Silverman plays a cameo and Al Gore. Al Gore is back!
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 am

Howard Moon wrote:
LaDracul wrote:I liked the Edward Gorey-like art in Bart's "Dark Stanley" story. I did also like the Maurice Sendak-like art in "The Girl Who Slept Too Little" episode, too.

I recognized the style but I couldn't think of the name, thanks.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOgbt-SRmw]Stanley, Stanley, no degree,
Two credits short at M.I.T.![/url]
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:02 am

Ribbons wrote:[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otOgbt-SRmw]Stanley, Stanley, no degree,
Two credits short at M.I.T.![/url]

heh, thanks for that, never seen it.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:31 pm

stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

PreviousNext

Return to Animation