Happy Feet

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:43 pm

Peven wrote:edit: i have to disagree on the Mumble=ghey thing, though. being that he is infatuated with the hottest penguin chic on the beach, and proclaims his desire to "make the egg" with her, and eventually gets her in the end of the movie. in fact, the most risque bit in the whole movie, imo, was near the beginning of the movie when he comes shooting out of the water and accidentally lands on top of her, and in the span of several second as they are flopping around trying to get their footing they hit about about every sexual postion, though for just a split second each. i bet if you put up screen caps of each fraction of a second of footage you would have some "joy of penguin sex" illustrations". :lol: still, it all happened so quickly i am sure only undersexed perverted dudes like myself noticed. :oops: :wink: :lol:

did somebody say Dumbledore PENGUIN

at first i thought this movie sounded like footloose, but the more i hear about it, the more it sounds like Teen Wolf
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Peven on Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:54 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i think it's interesting that everyone who says it has an anti-religion message is equating what, from these descriptions, seems like an incredibly dopey, puritanical, over-the-top fundamentalist penguin-based religion with religion as a whole. do you think the makers of this film are trying to say that ALL religions are like that? or perhaps are they trying to say that only BAD religions are like that, and we should use our brains and our reason (that if you believe in god, then you believe god gave us) to learn the truth? does anyone who's disliked this film actually think the kind of "religion" and intolerance put on display here is a GOOD thing?

ding ding ding. we have a winner!!! :wink: :D

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:15 pm

Peven... the Mumble as a the g@y, she is a the metaphor, no? It's a not a to be taken literally, eh?

It's a the TAP-A-DANCING that is a the metaphor for a the g@yness... not his a lust for a the hottest chick onna the ice floe, eh?

Anna this is a the last typing I'm a gonna to waste arguing with a you over this a horrible movie...

So as a to sum uppa... beautiful CGI, horrible story.

Georgie Miller, he really hit a the fowl ball with a this a one...
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Ribbons on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:19 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:Georgie Miller, he really hit a the fowl ball with a this a one...

Not as fowl as that joke... :twisted:
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby buster00 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:21 pm

Last Halloween, I stayed up all night waiting for the Great Penguin to arrive. He never came.

That pretty much sealed it for me.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:26 pm

buster00 wrote:Last Halloween, I stayed up all night waiting for the Great Penguin to arrive. He never came.

sorry to hear that. he showed up for me this halloween... then he took a crap on my bible.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby buster00 on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:28 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
buster00 wrote:Last Halloween, I stayed up all night waiting for the Great Penguin to arrive. He never came.

sorry to hear that. he showed up for me this halloween... then he took a crap on my bible.

See, some dudes get all the luck.

The only one who took a shit on my bible was my friend's dog. Then he hopped on top of his doghouse and flew off into the night sky.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:38 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:Peven... the Mumble as a the g@y, she is a the metaphor, no? It's a not a to be taken literally, eh?

It's a the TAP-A-DANCING that is a the metaphor for a the g@yness... not his a lust for a the hottest chick onna the ice floe, eh?

Anna this is a the last typing I'm a gonna to waste arguing with a you over this a horrible movie...

So as a to sum uppa... beautiful CGI, horrible story.

Georgie Miller, he really hit a the fowl ball with a this a one...

aaww, Dino, i wouldn't call it "arguing". :D though if i was a tap dancer i might take offense at your assertion it is a metaphor for gheyness. :P :lol:

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Re: Happy Feet

Postby justcheckin on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:40 pm

Happy Feet is on TV...

"I know who's taking the fish. It's the aliens, the aliens are taking our fish."
justcheckin
AIRWOLF

Postby Bloo on Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:47 pm

I always perfered Surf's Up to Happy Feet
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:20 am

Bloo wrote:I always perfered Surf's Up to Happy Feet

and by always, you mean, the year or so since those movies were released?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Peven on Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:22 am

Bloo wrote:I always perfered Surf's Up to Happy Feet

you would....

:wink:

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Bloo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:55 am

Bridges channeling the Dude as a washed up surfer penguin trumps Robin Williams as a penguin anyday
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Peven on Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:09 pm

oh come on, admit it, you just can't stand the left-wing tree-hugger slant of "Happy Feet" :-P :lol: :wink:

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Bloo on Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:31 pm

Peven wrote:oh come on, admit it, you just can't stand the left-wing tree-hugger slant of "Happy Feet" :-P :lol: :wink:

yup you found me out :D :D :D
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Previous

Return to Animation