Page 1 of 1

Nocturna

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:50 pm
by AtomicHyperbole
Looks beautiful... cheers for keeping the animation forum alive, too, tanj! ^_^

Here's the trailer -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mQUSKAKjrs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:04 pm
by tangerine
But....it's...in English.... that's just wrong!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:08 pm
by AtomicHyperbole
SNOB!

/runs

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:10 pm
by tangerine
Don't get me wrong, it does look gorgeous. But I just can't watch anime in English..... It sounds so silly!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:12 pm
by AtomicHyperbole
ITSNOTANIME!

RYAAARGH!

/busts out of his cage and bounces into the hills

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:13 pm
by havocSchultz
tangerine wrote:Don't get me wrong, it does look gorgeous. But I just can't watch anime in English..... It sounds so silly!




English Anime is like Swedish Porn...it's all just unikrunk this and bantha that...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:14 pm
by AtomicHyperbole
havocSchultz wrote:
tangerine wrote:Don't get me wrong, it does look gorgeous. But I just can't watch anime in English..... It sounds so silly!




English Anime is like Swedish Porn...it's all just unikrunk this and bantha that...


Man, you're horny. Need milking?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:15 pm
by tangerine
AtomicHyperbole wrote:ITSNOTANIME!

RYAAARGH!

/busts out of his cage and bounces into the hills


Oh. Sorry! It does look very made in Japan. I'll look into it. Some other day, time to sleep. Damn you zone, taking over my life!!! Can't.....shut.......down....!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:16 pm
by Fried Gold
Higher quality, but different, trailer here.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:16 pm
by AtomicHyperbole
tangerine wrote:
AtomicHyperbole wrote:IT SNOTANIME!

RYAAARGH!

/busts out of his cage and bounces into the hills


Oh. Sorry! It does look very made in Japan. I'll look into it. Some other day, time to sleep. Damn you zone, taking over my life!!! Can't.....shut.......down....!!!!


You're becoming one of us. Soon you will know the eternal sleep.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*poof*

SCREEEE! SCREEEE!

/flaps into the night

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:18 pm
by tangerine
AtomicHyperbole wrote:You're becoming one of us. Soon you will know the eternal sleep.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*poof*

SCREEEE! SCREEEE!

/flaps into the night


:shock:



:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:21 pm
by Brocktune
looks pretty cool.
but im having a hard time understanding what people are saying through those thick ass accents.

couldnt they have dubbed this in american?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:25 pm
by tangerine
Brocktune wrote:looks pretty cool.
but im having a hard time understanding what people are saying through those thick ass accents.

couldnt they have dubbed this in american?


SLAP!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:30 pm
by havocSchultz
tangerine wrote:
Brocktune wrote:looks pretty cool.
but im having a hard time understanding what people are saying through those thick ass accents.

couldnt they have dubbed this in american?


SLAP!!!




Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:40 am
by tangerine
Cheers havoc, I couldn't be arsed to find a gif myself.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 9:41 am
by havocSchultz
tangerine wrote:Cheers havoc, I couldn't be arsed to find a gif myself.




That's okay...I work out...