Little Match Girl

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Little Match Girl

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:25 am

Anybody see this 7 minute gem? I guess it's a feature on The Little Mermaid DVD. Even though Disney is a souless corporate machine, it does employ some very talented animators and writers. This traditionally animated shorts shows the kind of art that Disney is capable of, if it manages to stay away from its family fun formula that it painstakinlgy puts into all of it's full features. I sure do miss the 2d cartoons.

If you haven't seen the cartoon, there are ways to see it on the internet
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Re: Little Match Girl

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:28 am

Retardo_Montalban wrote:Anybody see this 7 minute gem? I guess it's a feature on The Little Mermaid DVD. Even though Disney is a souless corporate machine, it does employ some very talented animators and writers. This traditionally animated shorts shows the kind of art that Disney is capable of, if it manages to stay away from its family fun formula that it painstakinlgy puts into all of it's full features. I sure do miss the 2d cartoons.

If you haven't seen the cartoon, there are ways to see it on the internet

Hmm...thnx for the heads up...

I got the G/F The Little Mermaid DVD for xmas...now there's actually a reason for me to throw it into the player...besides just wanting to throw it into Ariel...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Return to Animation