TINTIN movie encourages underage drinking

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

TINTIN movie encourages underage drinking

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:51 pm

OH GOD, I just remembered something that just completely takes the piss out of everything we've been talking about here. Especially all of us who's been talking about what is kickass material for him, and me saying that he'll only do what's challenging.

Steven Spielberg was at one time, trying to turn the Tin Tin comics into a film - with him directing I believe.

Go home everyone. This argument/debate/war whatever has been a complete embaressment and an abomination.

We ALL fucked up!
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:04 pm

It's true. With Jamie Bell to play Tintin, I believe. What, is that not happening anymore?
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bluebottle on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:10 pm

what does this have to do with Flumm? why did you re-direct us here?
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:20 pm

Because Thedoglippedone going on about Tin Tin made me remember that SS was gonna do TinTin himself, and therefore I had to post it here.

Briiliant huh!??!!?!? Aren't you glad you came!!??!

PS. Who's watching Carla Gugino on Spy Kids on BBC1 at Christmas? Gonna be hard not to control your perve outs when you're trying to watch this with you're family eh? Eh?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:24 pm

Dude, that idea isn't gonna make you a million quid.

Or find Flumm.....
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Fri Dec 16, 2005 5:53 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:OH GOD, I just remembered something that just completely takes the piss out of everything we've been talking about here. Especially all of us who's been talking about what is kickass material for him, and me saying that he'll only do what's challenging.

Steven Spielberg was at one time, trying to turn the Tin Tin comics into a film - with him directing I believe.

Go home everyone. This argument/debate/war whatever has been a complete embaressment and an abomination.

We ALL fucked up!

SS has owned the rights for Tintin for years, but I did not know that Jamie Bell had been mentioned, I thought this would be a forgotten project. When Leo Di'caprio was younger I always thought he would make a good Tintin but Bell seems like a pretty good fit. Anyone else know anything?
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Ribbons on Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:50 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:OH GOD, I just remembered something that just completely takes the piss out of everything we've been talking about here. Especially all of us who's been talking about what is kickass material for him, and me saying that he'll only do what's challenging.

We ALL fucked up!

Funny you should just now mention that, Kirk! It turns out that it is now official that Spielberg has officially gained the rights to the official Tintin books officially! OMG!

...although apparently he's not planning on directing. :( Main page has all the details here...
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Evil Hobbit on Sat Mar 10, 2007 2:48 pm

Hmm, Tin Tin is so amazing and so totally in the kind of adventurous stuff that Spielberg handled so great in the Indy films. He just have to direct it. How sweet would the John Williams music be for a Tin Tin film. Hmmmmm.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Al Shut on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:03 pm

They should film Tim in the Congo. The animal violence would make Kirks head explode.
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby minstrel on Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:20 pm

Evil Hobbit wrote:Hmm, Tin Tin is so amazing and so totally in the kind of adventurous stuff that Spielberg handled so great in the Indy films. He just have to direct it. How sweet would the John Williams music be for a Tin Tin film. Hmmmmm.

Oh please God no John Williams ...
I've seriously had enough of his predictable pompous tripe. It's time for Spielberg to give a younger, more original, more vital composer a chance.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:42 pm

minstrel wrote:
Evil Hobbit wrote:Hmm, Tin Tin is so amazing and so totally in the kind of adventurous stuff that Spielberg handled so great in the Indy films. He just have to direct it. How sweet would the John Williams music be for a Tin Tin film. Hmmmmm.

I've seriously had enough of his predictable pompous tripe. It's time for Spielberg to give a younger, more original, more vital composer a chance.

THIS IS BLASPHEMY THIS IS MADNESSSS!!! Kssjt :evil:
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby minstrel on Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:52 pm

Evil Hobbit wrote:
minstrel wrote:

Are you suggesting that Hans Zimmer is younger, more original, and more vital than John Williams? Younger, ok. But Zimmer isn't what I had in mind.

I'm not sure I had anyone specific in mind, actually. Just not John Boring Williams all the time.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby Evil Hobbit on Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:03 pm

minstrel wrote:
Evil Hobbit wrote:
minstrel wrote:

Are you suggesting that Hans Zimmer is younger, more original, and more vital than John Williams? Younger, ok. But Zimmer isn't what I had in mind.

I'm not sure I had anyone specific in mind, actually. Just not John Boring Williams all the time.

Nah, I changed that when I posted it but you are so quick you already replied :D But Williams is one of the most strikingly original composers walking this earth. The master of true orchestral compositions, performance and thematic development. The man just has a very distinctive style but is always very refreshing. A few recent examples of bold originality are the Terminal, Munich, Memoirs of a Geisha and Harry Potter 3.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue May 15, 2007 1:16 am

Steven Spielberg and Peter Jackson are teaming to direct and produce three back-to-back features based on Georges Remi's beloved Belgian comic-strip hero Tintin for DreamWorks, reports Variety. The films will be produced in full digital 3-D using performance capture technology.

The two filmmakers will each direct at least one of the movies; the studio wouldn't say which director would helm the third. Kathleen Kennedy joins Spielberg and Jackson as a producer on the three films, which might be released through DreamWorks Animation.

Tintin has long been a passion project for Spielberg, who has been trying to get film rights to the comedic and adventurous book series for more than 25 years, a goal realized over the past year. With the rights in place, Spielberg, Jackson and DreamWorks began quietly developing the project.

Jackson's New Zealand-based WETA Digital, the f/x house behind "The Lord of the Rings" franchise, produced a 20-minute test reel bringing to life the characters created by Remi, who wrote under the pen name of Hergé.

"Hergé's characters have been reborn as living beings, expressing emotion and a soul which goes far beyond anything we've seen to date with computer animated characters," Spielberg said.

"We want Tintin's adventures to have the reality of a live-action film, and yet Peter and I felt that shooting them in a traditional live-action format would simply not honor the distinctive look of the characters and world that Hergé created," Spielberg continued.

Official word of the three-pic pact comes just weeks after Jackson inked a deal with DreamWorks to direct The Lovely Bones, based on Alice Sebold's haunting tome about a 14-year-old girl who watches over her family -- and attacker -- from heaven after she is raped and killed.

The Spielberg-Jackson project isn't likely to languish in development for long. Spielberg could become available this fall after wrapping Indiana Jones 4. Jackson will wrap "Bones" by the end of the year.

Spielberg and Jackson have selected three stories from Remi's "The Adventures of Tintin" series, which encompassed 23 books published between 1929 and 1976. The series still attracts 2 million new fans a year.

Series, which has sold more than 200 million copies worldwide, chronicles adventures of a junior reporter who will follows stories to the ends of the earth, even though he often finds his own life in jeopardy. His able assistants include a white dog named Snowy, the lunatic Captain Haddock, the muddled genius Professor Calculus and the Thompson Twins.

Jackson said WETA will stay true to Remi's original designs in bringing the cast of Tintin to life, but that the characters won't look cartoonish.

"Instead," Jackson said, "we're making them look photorealistic; the fibers of their clothing, the pores of their skin and each individual hair. They look exactly like real people --but real Hergé people!"

Holy crap...this sounds incredible. I can't wait.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Great Script, But What If on Tue May 15, 2007 1:36 am

Do you have a link to the original article?
Great Script, But What If
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue May 15, 2007 1:38 am

Great Script, But What If wrote:Do you have a link to the original article?

I just ripped it off of Comingsoon.net.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Great Script, But What If on Tue May 15, 2007 1:42 am

Ah, ok, here's the original article from Variety:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117964927.html?c ategoryid=13&cs=1
Great Script, But What If
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue May 15, 2007 1:52 am

Great Script, But What If wrote:Ah, ok, here's the original article from Variety:

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117964927.html?categoryid=13&cs=1

Fixed the link.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Tue May 15, 2007 3:39 am

Hey! Hey Buddy! You wan' buy a watch? Hey!
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue May 15, 2007 3:45 am

I hope Andy Serkis mo-caps the dead dog. Make that shit real life like.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Tue May 15, 2007 4:13 am

Well I'm glad Spielberg finally has the rights, but I'm gutted this is not going to be a live action film. The two directors obviously want to 'get' the look right, but that is not essential to producing a set of great Tintin films.

Two of the greatest adventure directors ever want to pass up the chance to actually direct these fantastic stories live? LAZY.

As for the three films, I'd want them to go with Cigars of the Pharaoh, The Blue Lotus and Tintin in Tibet, this would make a great trilogy, with egyptian curses, opium crimelords, Chang's introduction and then his disappearance and Yeti's in Tibet. However, Professor Calculus and the Thompson Twins do not feature that much in these stories.

They are more likely to go with the Secret of the Unicorn/Red Rackham's Treasure, The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun - another good set of films with loads of cool sequences ( Inca mummies, the shark sub etc ) that would be easier to do as Photo-real CGI from the off than fit it round live action.

I just wish these were going to be tackled with actors, it's been so long since we had a non-fantasy based adventure trilogy, it will be a shame to have to look at all the amazing locales in CGI rather than real cinematography.

At least it's Spielberg and Jackson.
Last edited by doglips on Tue May 15, 2007 4:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby tapehead on Tue May 15, 2007 4:26 am

no?

actually I agree with doglips' choices - Cigars of the Pharaoh and The Blue Lotus are two of my favourites. Some of the rationale might be that many of these exotic locations don't really appear as they once did.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue May 15, 2007 4:37 am

Not that I know much of the Tin Tin series, but I do love the characters and the few that I have read. This will be such a huge set of films. I didn't know that PJ and Spielberg were even chatting about doing a project together, let alone a trilogy!

Super cool...

The CG characters could be really cool, if they use Disneys new technology (the name escapes me for the moment) They'll have the realism and detail that they're after while keeping the character design as close to the origional as possible.
Last edited by MonkeyM666 on Tue May 15, 2007 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Al Shut on Tue May 15, 2007 5:49 am

thedoglippedone wrote:
As for the three films, I'd want them to go with Cigars of the Pharaoh, The Blue Lotus and Tintin in Tibet, this would make a great trilogy, with egyptian curses, opium crimelords, Chang's introduction and then his disappearance and Yeti's in Tibet. However, Professor Calculus and the Thompson Twins do not feature that much in these stories.

What's worse Haddock isn't in the first two. I also wonder if they do a trilogy would they do movies that areset so much apart timewise. would feel kind of strange if the first two are set in the early 30s (I think) and the the movies jump a few decades without anyone aging.

thedoglippedone wrote:They are more likely to go with the Secret of the Unicorn/Red Rackham's Treasure, The Seven Crystal Balls and Prisoners of the Sun - another good set of films with loads of cool sequences ( Inca mummies, the shark sub etc ) that would be easier to do as Photo-real CGI from the off than fit it round live action.

Fuck yeah I want drunken Haddock reanacting his family history with a sabre in his hand. Although I think that would really benefit from real actors.

tapehead wrote:Image

no?

I don't know if I said this before somewhere but the animal violence would make Kirks head explode in an instant.

edit- After thinking about it for a minute. If they do Cigars and Blue Lotus they should follow the comic route and do The Broken Ear as a third.
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby Evil Hobbit on Tue May 15, 2007 10:14 am

Totally agree, the broken ear would be a perfect closer. But I also realy like to see Tin Tin and the Picaros. And in Tibet and the Secret of the Unicorn. Hmmm, Tin Tin. One of my favorite comics ever tackled by my favorite director's ever. I just felt my dick move.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Conroy420 on Tue May 15, 2007 10:50 pm

Not a huge Tintin fan,

But this project seems really cool.

How actual directing is needed for a project like this?

Sure the motion capture will take awhile but the time comes with the animating correct?
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:05 am

For... uhh... well, for no good reason, here's an episode of "Tintin" that I watched on YouTube yesterday! Yay!

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby doglips on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:19 am

I love The Broken Ear, an old school yarn if ever there was one.

Wouldn't it be nice if the news we all woke up to on the radio was 'statue stolen from museum'?
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:51 am

I was thinking about the Tintin movie this morning actually. I'd love them to make the one where Rastapopulous injects himself with truth serum - I think it's Flight 714, dog? I love that character.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:17 am

Yeah, that's Flight 714. Rastapopulous goes into a frenzy and injects himself after the millionaire he is trying to extract bank detail info from simply recounts all the bad deeds from his past. Rastapopulous then does the same.

Would make a great movie, exotic locations, international espionage and UFO's - all good ingredients!
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jun 06, 2007 8:28 am

doglips wrote:Rastapopulous goes into a frenzy and injects himself after the millionaire he is trying to extract bank detail info from simply recounts all the bad deeds from his past.

That's it - I love that scene! I love it when Allan compares Rastapopulous to one of the island's baboons too! I really hope these movies are successful, so they can make more of them
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fawst on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:06 am

This is like such a non-story in the States, I swear. No one I know knows Tintin. No one they know, either. I've asked. Not saying this can't be great, it sounds pretty fuckin cool, actually. It's just one of those things I've heard of over the years where I scratched my head saying "Why is a show about a K9 unit dog ripped off from Lassie such an amazing movie idea?" At least I've been corrected in the error of my ways :)
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:14 am

Tintin is huuuge here in the Netherlands, rest of europe as well. It's more popular then the marvel or dc comics. Everyone knows them and reads them. It's right there with Asterix, Donald Duck/Uncle Scrooge and Suske en Wiske (aka: Willy and Wanda [us] or Spike and Suzy [uk])
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:50 am

I remember Tin Tin was on during the summer holidays when i was a kid and it used to bore me rigid, a bit like Rupert the bear...

It was something for the kids who liked knitting and wearing there own sweaters and using the term 'Wizard!' as a proclomation of happiness...

Bloody europeans...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby silentbobafett on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:52 am

WIZARD!
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:57 am

Great choice of scene... one of my favourites...

Alan: Do you want some cheese?
Tony: [Sitting back, slightly worried] No thanks.
Alan: [Sniffs it] Mmm. Quite nice. Smells. Do you
want to smell it?
Tony: No thanks.
Alan: Smell the cheese.
Tony: No I don’t want to.
Alan: [More forcefully] Smell my cheese!
Tony: Alan, please.
Alan: [Shouting] Smell my cheese, you mother!

Waiter: [Angrily] I think that’s quite enough, thank
you!

[At this point Alan takes fright and charges out
of the restaurant, cheese and fork still in hand.]

Alan: I’ve got cheese! This is cheese!
Last edited by thebostonlocksmith on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:58 am

thebostonlocksmith wrote:I remember Tin Tin was on during the summer holidays when i was a kid and it used to bore me rigid, a bit like Rupert the bear...

To be fair, the cartoons were kinda crap - mainly because they gave Tintin a ghey Canadian accent. The artwork was spot-on though, very similar to the books. There are bits in the books that are genuinely hilarious, scary, tense, mysterious - if they can translate that stuff to the movie, I'll be a happy man.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:24 pm

Hmm, I know nothing about Tin Tin really, but with both Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg involved, doesn't this have the chance to be the most boring, overlong, overly-melodramatic and thoroughly-lacking-any-subtext-whatsoever movie ever made?
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Nachokoolaid on Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:15 pm

Part of me (a big part actually) [so I guess I'm referring to my penis-- ZING!] thinks that this project is a total waste of the talent of both of these extremely talented men.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:33 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Hmm, I know nothing about Tin Tin really, but with both Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg involved, doesn't this have the chance to be the most boring, overlong, overly-melodramatic and thoroughly-lacking-any-subtext-whatsoever movie ever made?

Perhaps, eh? But I'm a gonna to look a forward to a the scene where a the Captain Haddock, he caresses a the face of a the Sumatran Rat Monkey, eh? Alla the while where a the John Williams' plays his a "Wonder of a the Child" music, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:44 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Hmm, I know nothing about Tin Tin really, but with both Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg involved, doesn't this have the chance to be the most boring, overlong, overly-melodramatic and thoroughly-lacking-any-subtext-whatsoever movie ever made?

No, they've both already covered that ground, I think. Remember Jackson's remake of King Kong and Spielberg's version of Peter Pan ?
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby Ribbons on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:54 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:

Perhaps, eh? But I'm a gonna to look a forward to a the scene where a the Captain Haddock, he caresses a the face of a the Sumatran Rat Monkey, eh? Alla the while where a the John Williams' plays his a "Wonder of a the Child" music, no?

IN-JOKE-I-VAGUELY-REMEMBER-BUT-HAVE-TO-USE-SEARCH-FUNCTION-TO-COMPLETELY-UNDERSTAND-ILASH!
Last edited by Ribbons on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:59 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:

hhaHAHAH
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Fawst on Thu Jun 07, 2007 1:45 pm

Lacking any subtext? Sir, you obviously missed the slow-motion fever sequence of Frodo being tempted by Samwise Gamgee to "Share the load." If there's no subtext there... well, then I just have teh Dumbledore on my mind.
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:12 pm

That's true, but I don't think Fromo and Gaygee was intended. Nor the same subtext intended for the extended Barbie Style Pillow Fight scene at the end.

I was actually referring specifically to A.I. and that ALF Blue Fairy thing. Or whatever the fuck she was.

*gags*
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:10 pm

Yahoo wrote:'Tintin in the Congo' sales soar in Britain after racism row
Sat Jul 14, 4:38 AM ET

LONDON (AFP) - Sales of a Tintin comic book have rocketed since Britain's Commission for Racial Equality claimed it was racist, a newspaper reported Saturday.

Sales of "Tintin in the Congo" have shot up by 3,800 percent after the CRE watchdog claimed it contained potentially highly offensive material, said The Daily Telegraph.

The comic has reached number eight on Internet retailer Amazon's most popular books list, the broadsheet reported.

A CRE spokesman accepted that its interjection could have sparked the rise in sales.

"It is a delicate balance but because we had a complaint from a member of the public we felt we had no choice," he said, according to the newspaper.

Borders, a British chain of bookstores, said Wednesday it had yanked copies of "Tintin in the Congo" from its children's sections following the CRE saying that it "beggared belief" that they should sell the comic.

"This book contains imagery and words of hideous racial prejudice, where the 'savage natives' look like monkeys and talk like imbeciles," a CRE spokeswoman had said.

"How and why do Borders think that it's okay to peddle such racist material?"

The CRE said it was contacted by a Borders customer last month who saw the book on sale in London.

"Tintin in the Congo", which first appeared in Belgian newspaper Le Vingtieme Siecle as a comic strip in 1930-1931, is part of the series "The Adventures of Tintin" by the Belgian author and illustrator Herge.

But its tale of boy reporter Tintin's trip with his dog Snowy to what was then the Belgian Congo is seen as controversial by some because of its depiction of colonialism and racism, as well as casual violence towards animals.

Herge later said the book was merely a reflection of the naive views of the time. Some of the scenes were revised for later editions.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:06 pm

in related news, clients from the KKK, the Aryan Nation, the Aryan Brotherhood and the National Alliance are lining up for burl's new boat designs...
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:43 pm

What're they gonna do about the hair? That's a pretty risky proposition there.

Contrast and compare.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:51 am

Not sure about Moffat being announced as the writer for these movies. I haven't seen any of the new Jekyll series and am not intending to ( anyone watched it? ). Any zoners shed some light on his work for Dr Who? He also wrote Coupling, which was ( IMO ) terrible - so actually, count me worried.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:25 pm

His Doctor Who episodes are generally regarded as the better ones - darker, more atmospheric, more intelligent.

But I thought Jekyll was dull as dishwater. (didn't help that I don't like James Nesbitt)

Am I the only person who thinks Tintin was a bit lightweight?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Next

Return to Animation