Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Postby Worst Part's Almost Over on Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:11 pm

I have just recently been introduced to this show by a friend. Of all the programs on Adult Swim, the only one that really made me laugh was Robot Chicken. I never understood Aqua Teen Hunger Force, perhaps because it's humour is specific to American pop culture for which I have no reference being a Brit. Or it could just be because it's a bunch of random stuff happening for no apparent reason, featuring jokes that have little or no craft behind them. Whatever the case, I've now find my favourite Adult Swim cartoon.

Not seen it? I suggest you seek it out. An excellent show with plenty of off-the-wall-whilst-well-written humour, featuring classic Hanna-Barbera characters in new and unusual scenarios. Just finished watching the first two series and I'm still chuckling to myself at work during random flashbacks to episodes watched the previous night. Top stuff!
Worst Part's Almost Over
AIRWOLF

Re: Harvey Birdman: Attorney At Law

Postby monorail77 on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:49 pm

I'm with ya. I love Harvey Birdman. Very funny stuff.

Even the videogame is funny. You should try it out.
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:59 pm

I used to watch it all the time. Only saw one or two episodes after Colbert left, which bummed the shit out of me.
Phil Ken Sebben was one of the funniest things on the show for me.
"Ha-Haaaaaaaaaa......... dangly parts."

Someday I'll finish up.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby so sorry on Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:49 am

So I couldn't find a thread for Birdman: Or (The Unexpected Virtue of Ignorance), so this seamed good enough!

Wow what a great movie, even though it left me scratching my head a bit. The only certainty that I took away from it is that theater critics are dried up old c@nts with a major hatred for hollywood. Everything else...who the fuck knows. Although I did think it was a bit of a copout that he only shot his nose off, vs actually committing suicide.

Fun, touching, unique, funny. Check it out if you haven't yet.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheButcher on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:22 pm

Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Episode 6: The Dabba Don
Birdman Episode 2
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Animation