Wonder Woman

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Wonder Woman

Postby TheButcher on Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:51 pm

source: shh
Keri Russell has been cast as the voice of Wonder Woman. In Warner Home Video's straight-to-DVD animated Wonder Woman movie coming to stores in late '08/early '09.
Last edited by TheButcher on Fri Jan 02, 2009 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:30 pm

I believe it's just recently come out.

Wonder Woman

I'm guessing by the same people who make Wolverine, Xman, Justice League etc...

I just finished watching this and I must say, it was very enjoyable. I don't know much about the history of Wonder Woman except the wonderfully camp 70's show with the most awesome theme tune every written, but this cartoon adaptation really brought comic Wonder Woman to life.

How accurate to the original story, it is, I don't know but it adds as a good tease before the film is released (if it ever makes it out the starting blocks)

With Nathan Fillion as Col Steve Trevor and Keri Russell (whom I'd never heard of before) as Diana/Wonder Woman, they really brought the cartoon to life.

Enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend it to fans of previous comic/cartoon adaptations.

7.5/10
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Re: Wonder Woman

Postby bastard_robo on Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:24 am

papalazeru wrote:I believe it's just recently come out.

Wonder Woman

I'm guessing by the same people who make Wolverine, Xman, Justice League etc...

I just finished watching this and I must say, it was very enjoyable. I don't know much about the history of Wonder Woman except the wonderfully camp 70's show with the most awesome theme tune every written, but this cartoon adaptation really brought comic Wonder Woman to life.

How accurate to the original story, it is, I don't know but it adds as a good tease before the film is released (if it ever makes it out the starting blocks)

With Nathan Fillion as Col Steve Trevor and Keri Russell (whom I'd never heard of before) as Diana/Wonder Woman, they really brought the cartoon to life.

Enjoyed every minute of it and would recommend it to fans of previous comic/cartoon adaptations.

7.5/10

Really? thats Felicity isnt it????
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Return to Animation