Who remembers flight of dragons

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Who remembers flight of dragons

Postby jackjones on Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:10 pm

Years ago when I was a kid early 80's I seen a film it was screened on BBC1 [ A uk channel ] it was part animation part normal ..

The film was called the flight of dragons and for years I've been searching for it on video then dvd and been keeping an eye out for a mention of it in the dvd cinema mags sadly nothing ..

And I couldn't even tell who starred in it ... or who directed it .. I would be very gratefull if anyone on here could provide any current info on the said film ...

Cheers

Jack jones
jackjones
GLIB

Re: Who remembers flight of dragons

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:33 pm

jackjones wrote:Years ago when I was a kid early 80's I seen a film it was screened on BBC1 [ A uk channel ] it was part animation part normal ..

The film was called the flight of dragons and for years I've been searching for it on video then dvd and been keeping an eye out for a mention of it in the dvd cinema mags sadly nothing ..

And I couldn't even tell who starred in it ... or who directed it .. I would be very gratefull if anyone on here could provide any current info on the said film ...

Cheers

Jack jones

It was a Rankin/Bass joint. If you're not familiar with IMDB it's a great resource for info on all things film. Here's the listing for The Flight of Dragons:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0083951/
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Return to Animation