Wonder Woman

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:08 am

Leckomaniac wrote:Just trying to bring the thread back on topic...I glanced over to my DVDs and saw Underworld...I am sure it had been mentioned before...so I don't ask for credit!


It's cool...
I'm just playing with you...

She is an excellent choice... I just happened to hear it from someone else tonight is all...lol :wink:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:09 am

Boy am I relieved...the last thing I want to do in incur the wrath of Athena...goddess queen of the liquor!
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:11 am

athenabodicea wrote:Pamping....
Here you are my Lord...
Fresh from the keg.....


:shock:

Wow... I'm printing this post out and framing it...
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 am

She's too skinny! Where's the Be... *refrains*


nope I aint gonna say it.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote: Bucky jumped 2 of us...lol


Oh the insanity...
CHAOS....

Anyone need a beer while I'm up???


Yes, please! O goddess queen.....



Pamping....
Here you are my Lord...
Fresh from the keg.....
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby Adam Balm on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:12 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:Just trying to bring the thread back on topic...I glanced over to my DVDs and saw Underworld...I am sure it had been mentioned before...so I don't ask for credit!


It's cool...
I'm just playing with you...

She is an excellent choice... I just happened to hear it from someone else tonight is all...lol :wink:


The time vortex continues....
Image
User avatar
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 10806
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: factored in this happening when it has happened

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:14 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:
thomasgaffney wrote:I heard reports that Lindsay Lohan wants to be WW.....



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! !!!!!


Oh yes, babe.....

Herbie: Fully Loaded star Lindsay Lohan is desperate to play Wonder Woman in the forthcoming movie version of the comic book superhero. The 19-year-old Freaky Friday actress admits she'd like to showcase her talents outside of kid and teen films, but feels the role would be too fun to turn down. She says, "Wonder Woman would be cool. I'm trying to find roles right now that are different to anything I've done to show my abilities, to show that I have some sort of stretch in me. Because most of the things that I've done so far are aimed at younger girls and are light-hearted."



I'll say it again....

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have been waiting so long for this movie... This pisses me off.... :evil:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:16 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote: Pamping....
Here you are my Lord...
Fresh from the keg.....


:shock:

Wow... I'm printing this post out and framing it...


Lol....
Did you realize you jumped over 4 of us on page 2????
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 am

Adam Balm wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:Just trying to bring the thread back on topic...I glanced over to my DVDs and saw Underworld...I am sure it had been mentioned before...so I don't ask for credit!


It's cool...
I'm just playing with you...

She is an excellent choice... I just happened to hear it from someone else tonight is all...lol :wink:


The time vortex continues....


Hahahahahahaha....
White girls can't jump... :cry: :wink:
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:17 am

Bucky hops. See Bucky hop. Watch Bucky hop hop hop.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:18 am

athenabodicea wrote:
thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote: Pamping....
Here you are my Lord...
Fresh from the keg.....


:shock:

Wow... I'm printing this post out and framing it...


Lol....
Did you realize you jumped over 4 of us on page 2????


HAHAHAHAHA! Not even I know the strength of my own powers.....
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:22 am

Hey Gaffers.... sjdfshouaeguofbg'abcja;nc;ds....

Hahahahahahahaha.....

Are we there yet???
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:24 am

Athena drinks. See athena drink. Watch athena drink drink drink.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:27 am

athenabodicea wrote:Hey Gaffers.... sjdfshouaeguofbg'abcja;nc;ds....

Hahahahahahahaha.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! I wonder what Adam's going to think when he sees what you wrote about him!!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:28 am

This thread should be bronzed and put on display.

If nothing...it'll be a "what not to do when you're drunk"
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:29 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote: Hey Gaffers.... sjdfshouaeguofbg'abcja;nc;ds....

Hahahahahahahaha.....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one! I wonder what Adam's going to think when he sees what you wrote about him!!



It says I <3 Adam.....

Stop trying to get me b4nn3d....
Hahahahaha......
Last edited by athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:30 am

Drunk observation- the highest form of entertainment.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:30 am

Leckomaniac wrote:This thread should be bronzed and put on display.

If nothing...it'll be a "what not to do when you're drunk"


What's not to do when you're drunk...
And I am not drunk in the slightest btw....lol

Lest ye forget I am o goddess queen of the liquor......
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:32 am

I saw that adam... liquer eh?
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:33 am

Leckomaniac wrote:This thread should be bronzed and put on display.


Leckomaniac proclaims this "The Greatest Thread EVAR"!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:34 am

It certainly is the most fun!
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:37 am

athenabodicea wrote:And I am not drunk in the slightest btw....lol


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:39 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:And I am not drunk in the slightest btw....lol


Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......


Look... buzzed is completely different than drunk...:wink:
I'm still able to participate in more than one thread at a time...

That's gotta count for something....right???

After all vndjs; q vro;ffhrihvoh;avbjd.....hahahaha...

What thead did I write that in???? :roll:

And Where is Coldfire????
Last edited by athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:40 am

athenabodicea wrote:After all vndjs; q vro;ffhrihvoh;avbjd.....hahahaha...


HAHAHAHA! You got me there.....
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby buster00 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:11 am

She speaks in the native tongue of Themyscera!

But only when she quaffs their native beverages.
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:18 am

If beer is the native beverage of Themyscera...then maybe Lohan would be perfect for the part.
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Flickerhead on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:51 am

I base this prediction on several seconds of casual consideration: the movie will blow and it will fail miserably at the box office. Why? Because female superhero movies are no good. Elektra, Catwoman, Aeon Flux ... has there ever been a successful female superhero on the big screen? No. No, there has not. Add to this damning evidence the fact that nobody (except athenabodicea <g>) gives a teaspoon of sugar about Wonder Woman. She has a magic lasso and flies an invisible airplane. I mean, for fuck's sake ...
<B>Ideals? <I>Uncouth!</I> Fatalism needs youth!</B>
Flickerhead
TOMBOY BEANPOLE
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:20 pm

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:55 am

She also has magic bracelets that can deflect bullets!
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Adam Balm on Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:57 am

Flickerhead wrote:I base this prediction on several seconds of casual consideration: the movie will blow and it will fail miserably at the box office. Why? Because female superhero movies are no good. Elektra, Catwoman, Aeon Flux ... has there ever been a successful female superhero on the big screen? No. No, there has not. Add to this damning evidence the fact that nobody (except athenabodicea <g>) gives a teaspoon of sugar about Wonder Woman. She has a magic lasso and flies an invisible airplane. I mean, for fuck's sake ...


Tomb Raider.
Image
User avatar
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 10806
Joined: Fri Jul 29, 2005 7:59 pm
Location: factored in this happening when it has happened

Postby buster00 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:10 am

Flickerhead, I'm afraid you speak the truth...mostly. Things do look bleak for our darling Diana. Check out the latest example, Ultraviolet. Throw that one on the flop list too...and the budget was only $30 million!

Having a female lead in a successful, superhero-type action movie isn't entirely out of the question, however. Witness the two Charlie's Angels movies, the first Tomb Raider (OK, the sequel didn't do so well), and the Kill Bill flicks.

Warner's doing the right thing by getting a name (Whedon) to write the script; they'll probably keep costs down by getting a relative unknown to play the role (I'd bet on Charisma Carpenter -- she's the only name mentioned so far that makes sense), and it's a marketable character. They might turn over a buck on this yet. Maybe not a lot of bucks, but a buck.

(edit -- Adam posted while I was babbling...he got to Tomb Raider...)
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:50 am

athenabodicea wrote:I would totally die my hair black today and sleep on Whedons doormat in my invisible jet....Naked.. For three days.... Without food or water....

I would do almost anything.....








:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

athenabodicea wrote:Pick me pick me

What are the chances Whedon would ever see that????

Seen and DONE.

ATHENABODICEA IS TO PLAY WONDER WOMAN IN MY WONDER WOMAN MOVIE!!
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:50 am

Oh wow congrats Athena!

And you did it all while you were drunk!
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby wonkabar on Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:53 am

This is who they should get to play Wonder-Woman...





Image
Image
User avatar
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: The Double Douche

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 4:57 am

I think the fact that she already has her own wardrobe...is a real plus.
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Nachokoolaid on Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:20 am

I just read this entire thread for the first time, and I have to say WTF?

Do the mods have the power to post out of order or something?

I mean, it's like someone took the posts in this thread and shuffled them like a deck of cards.

And Lohan would suck the cockerel cock as WW.

I know people might hate the suggestion, but I actually think J-Lo could do well in the role. It would separate it a bit more from the TV show, and I think a latin Amazonian sounds cool. Make them all islanders or something.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby wonkabar on Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:31 am

No, there's some bugs. It's been happening all day.
Last edited by wonkabar on Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF
 
Posts: 6220
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: The Double Douche

Postby RogueScribner on Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:18 am

This thread took a strange turn in the night. :P



Everyone keeps mentioning Charisma Carpenter for Wonder Woman and I don't think she'd do bad in the role, but I just don't see it as happening. She's never carried a project before, she doesn't have much of a resumé outside of Whedon projects, and she's bit old for the concept Whedon seems to be going for.

I seriously think we're going to get someone in her 20s and it very well could be an unknown, but I think it's very likely it's someone we've seen before, an up and comer. I also wouldn't rule out an ethnic choice, as Nachokoolaid suggests.

At this point, I think Gina Torres, who has a more varied resumé than Charisma Carpenter, is more likely to get the role. The only thing I think that would hold her back is her age, if the movie is going where I think it's going. However, I may be misinterpreting some of Whedon's comments and we could certainly end up with a woman in her 30s.

Man, I think 5 - 6 years ago, Rachel Weisz would have been great! :mrgreen:
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Postby Nachokoolaid on Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:46 am

^^^ Hell, she'd still be great.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:49 am

Flickerhead wrote:Add to this damning evidence the fact that nobody (except athenabodicea <g>) gives a teaspoon of sugar about Wonder Woman. She has a magic lasso and flies an invisible airplane. I mean, for fuck's sake ...


What???? I think you must have donated your brain to science before you have finished using it....
Wonder Woman was really big back in the day & the dvd sales are doing well. The fact that Whedon is writing this is evidence in itself that this movie has great potential. I really can't believe this movie hasn't been done already. If they can find the right actress to play WW this should be fanfuckingtastic....


buster00 wrote:Having a female lead in a successful, superhero-type action movie isn't entirely out of the question, however. Witness the two Charlie's Angels movies, the first Tomb Raider (OK, the sequel didn't do so well), and the Kill Bill flicks.


THANK YOU!!!!!!!!


MasterWhedon wrote:ATHENABODICEA IS TO PLAY WONDER WOMAN IN MY WONDER WOMAN MOVIE!!



Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes
Yes

Thank you Master Whedon...
I will not let you down.... Whoo hoo!!!!!

This is like a dream come true....lol



Leckomaniac wrote:Oh wow congrats Athena!

And you did it all while you were drunk!


Is there any other way to do it??? :roll:


Nachokoolaid wrote:I know people might hate the suggestion, but I actually think J-Lo could do well in the role.



No fucking way in hell.....
You're killing me here....


RogueScribner wrote:it very well could be an unknown


Hello McFly.....????!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:54 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Nachokoolaid wrote:I know people might hate the suggestion, but I actually think J-Lo could do well in the role.



No fucking way in hell.....
You're killing me here....


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


athenabodicea wrote:
RogueScribner wrote:
it very well could be an unknown


Hello McFly.....????!!!!!!


Ipampilash!!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby buster00 on Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:31 pm

RogueScribner wrote:Everyone keeps mentioning Charisma Carpenter for Wonder Woman and I don't think she'd do bad in the role, but I just don't see it as happening. She's never carried a project before, she doesn't have much of a resumé outside of Whedon projects, and she's bit old for the concept Whedon seems to be going for.

I seriously think we're going to get someone in her 20s and it very well could be an unknown, but I think it's very likely it's someone we've seen before, an up and comer. I also wouldn't rule out an ethnic choice, as Nachokoolaid suggests.

At this point, I think Gina Torres, who has a more varied resumé than Charisma Carpenter, is more likely to get the role. The only thing I think that would hold her back is her age, if the movie is going where I think it's going. However, I may be misinterpreting some of Whedon's comments and we could certainly end up with a woman in her 30s.

Man, I think 5 - 6 years ago, Rachel Weisz would have been great! :mrgreen:


Dude, Carpenter's only 35, and looks much younger. Besides, she's TALL, for a girl...5' 7" plus heels on the boots equals Amazon!

Need I remind you that the most well known comic book character IN THE WORLD is being played this summer by...Brandon...

How do you pronounce his name? Seriously, I don't know. Rhymes with mouth or rhymes with tooth?

Ooo, Rachel Weisz wouldv'e been a good choice before she went all "Oscar"...she's also 5' 7".

(Run a Google image search for Charisma Carpenter...NSFW...you're welcome...)
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:43 pm

I stand with the folks who think Carpenter is all wrong for the role. She's a beautiful woman, was great as Cordy, but is NOT Wonder Woman in any way.

There's an elegance, a regal nature about Wonder Woman. She's naieve to the world, yet clearly superior. Maybe its because she played ditzy Cordy all those years, but I just don't see her as any of those things.

And as good as she could be on Buffy and Angel, as much as I enjoyed her, I simply don't think Charisma Carpenter is a good enough actress to carry Wonder Woman.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby thomasgaffney on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:44 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:I stand with the folks who think Carpenter is all wrong for the role. She's a beautiful woman, was great as Cordy, but is NOT Wonder Woman in any way.

There's an elegance, a regal nature about Wonder Woman. She's naieve to the world, yet clearly superior. Maybe its because she played ditzy Cordy all those years, but I just don't see her as any of those things.

And as good as she could be on Buffy and Angel, as much as I enjoyed her, I simply don't think Charisma Carpenter is a good enough actress to carry Wonder Woman.


Is that why you cast ATHENABODICEA as Wonder Woman?
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:46 pm

thomasgaffney wrote:Is that why you cast ATHENABODICEA as Wonder Woman?

You're damn straight. Athena has a grace, a poise, a sun-eating elegance I simply have not seen in another human being. She will be mah-velous.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Nachokoolaid on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:01 pm

Image

J LO
J LO
J LO

C'mon, get Joss on the phone. We want a WW with some hot latina attitude!
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:12 pm

dude J.Lo???? I think not.
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:36 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:
thomasgaffney wrote:Is that why you cast ATHENABODICEA as Wonder Woman?

You're damn straight. Athena has a grace, a poise, a sun-eating elegance I simply have not seen in another human being. She will be mah-velous.


Hahahahahaha.....
I don't know about all that.....
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Whatever....
But I do know how to use a lasso...
:wink: Plus I am 5'9"...
Which puts me at 6 feet tall with those boots.....
Amazonian....


Can we work "Fanfuckingtastic" OR "Whoo hoo" into the script somehow???

EDIT: I jumped...
Last edited by athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby Nachokoolaid on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:38 pm

I don't really prefer her. I'd just like to see an "ethnic" Wonder Woman. J Lo is just one of the only ones that I think have the chops to pull it off. (Think of Out of Sight).

Plus, it seems to get under Athena's skin, and that's fun.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:39 pm

Nachokoolaid wrote:I don't really prefer her. I'd just like to see an "ethnic" Wonder Woman. J Lo is just one of the only ones that I think have the chops to pull it off. (Think of Out of Sight).

Plus, it seems to get under Athena's skin, and that's fun.



Hahahaha....
Just a few beers and your demise shall be mine.....

(insert evil laugh and sexy wink)

Hahahahaha....
I've got my powers back....
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:41 pm

athenabodicea wrote:Can we work "Fanfuckingtastic" OR "Whoo hoo" into the script somehow???

I'll work it in. It might have to be more a "fanfuckingtastic-age" or a "hoo of the woo variety", but I'll see what I can do.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 3 guests

cron