The Incredible Hulk!

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

The Incredible Hulk!!

No votes
19%
28%
33%
11%
3%
No votes
3%
3%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 36

The Incredible Hulk!

Postby Shane on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:26 am

Marvel is doing Hulk 2.

Of course we know this, but I wanted to talk about it, and there is no thread.

I thought the first hulk was a great film. It was better than any marvel movie yet. It was more than action, and the action was fun.

I don't want a dumbed down hulk.

With this in marvels court it seems like they are getting rights to do all avengers stuff.

Will we see a slew of marvel films that come together in one Avengers movie?

I can't wait to see this.

The link!!!!
Last edited by Shane on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby colonel_lugz on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:30 am

I thought the HULk was a great film, the problem was that it was marketed as another comic book action film in the same group as Spidey and Xmen. It wasn't like them at all I saw it as more as a drama than an action film. The public were mislead as to what they were going to see and ended up dissapointed when they saw it, which is a big shame.
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:32 am

Is Eric Bana set to return?
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:35 am

I thought the film was alright. Would like to see it again tho, but still years later I haven't...

However, when and if the new Hulk gets made and Eric Bana somehow cannot do it. I think I have found an actor for the role. He has been part of the zone community for a long while now. So.... I give you...

Image[url]
Mr. 2pay!!

I'll bet he'll be foo ming over this...[/url]
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby wharto on Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:44 am

They should ask Jack Black to be the Hulk.
Suck My Balls!
wharto
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby John-Locke on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:01 am

I absolutely Love the Hulk, it's Marvels best IMO because X-Men and Spiderman don't reallyt hold up well to repeat Viewing too well, Hulk is arduous in places and gets weirdly trippy towards the end, possibly a bit of over kill but even still the performances are great, the Desert Scene and the Hulk Dogs scene are fantastic (Yes I liked the Hulk Dogs, evil shit going on right there) it's got so much depth and substinance, this is about anger inherited from genes, being you father son, the struggle of every human to control our animalistic urges which we haven't totally evolved away from yet (nor will we for aa good long while yet) The Editing and the way it was shot it the closest thing to a moving Comic book yet, okay that isn't necessarily needed for a comic to film adaptation but gave the film a familiar feel and some kinetic energy to get the blood pumping.

I can totally understand why some folks don't absolutely love it, I think it's about 15 minutes too long myself but I still rate it above all the others which don't have all that much substance once you get under the surface (Yes we get it, the trials of the Mutants in the X Universe are similar to the Blacks in the Civil rights movement and the Homosexual equality struggle in the 90's)

If they do a good Wolverine Movie I think my opinion will change but HULK is the one I love the best for now.

How long until someone complains about lack of ...

HULK SMASH

PUNY HUMANS
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:03 am

magicmonkey wrote:Image
Mr. 2pay!!

I'll bet he'll be foo ming over this..]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:03 am

thedoglippedone wrote:Is Eric Bana set to return?

Nope. It's going to straight to DVD with David Duchovney being the prime candidate for Bruce Banner.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby colonel_lugz on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:06 am

thomasgaffney wrote:

Nope. It's going to straight to DVD with David Duchovney being the prime candidate for Bruce Banner.....

Thats crap dude, check out the article on aintitcool home page, its BS (Harrys words)
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shane on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:07 am

thomasgaffney wrote:

I think Harry debunked that roumor.

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22216
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:07 am

The Hulk was an okay movie except for a few important things. First, Ang Lee forced his leads to be completely emotionless. I understand what he was going for, but there was no need for Betsy to whisper every line and not alter her expression once during filming. In fact, she should have been hyper emotional to compensate for Banner, who really did need to keep things in check. Again, I understand what Lee was trying to do, but I didn't feel it worked.

Second, the ending sucked. SUCKED. In fact the whole idea of having Bruce's dad be the Absorbing Man or whatever the fuck he was--well it sucked. But the ending in particular was just nonsensical garbage.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:08 am

colonel_lugz wrote:
thomasgaffney wrote:

Thats crap dude, check out the article on aintitcool home page, its BS (Harrys words)

There's an article on the AICN page? My bad! I haven't been there yet this morning and there was no link up above.....

A link like THIS!

EDIT - I type as slow as shit and people beat me to the link... I'm the douche.....
Last edited by thomasgaffney on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:09 am

Crazy gimmicks!
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby John-Locke on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:11 am

You know last time we were all debating the Hulk was on a Fantastic Four TB in the early summer when a lot of us elders were getting to know each other before the PZ was created, there was a lot of Love for Hulk that day, Avi Arad was interviewed by IGN later that week and mentioned that the Fanboys (he didn't mention AICN) had been recently vocal about their love for the film which gave him more hope for a sequel.

It was also in this same Talkback that I suggested we should have a seperate TB for people who actually got the Hulk and what it ws trying to do. <Blowing my old Trumpet, pats himself on back>
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:14 am

You blow like a girl. Man up!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Shane on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:14 am

now updated with link for those that didn't read aicn today.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:15 am

Hulk was certainly a good, if not great film - it just failed a lot of people as a movie

Certainly the most technically accomplished superhero flick to date in how it used the medium - and the most innovative in showing how to portray a comic books' page on the screen.

I think Bana is an excellent actor, but is an example of brave casting not quite paying off. I think also whilst Captain America is arguably the most dated superhero...The Hulk is the one that is so far removed in the comics of today from where it last left the mainstream consciousness (principally the TV show of the seventies) and this is chiefly what left the audience feeling alienated / disappointed.

I think it should be applauded for taking a different bent than THRASHSMASHBASH...but in being so deep in places - and there are at least two parts of the movie where you are struggling to keep attention - there did need to be something a bit more accessible and at the same time interesting to balance off against. I don't know exactly what - we missed something though - whether it be brighter colours, more striking visuals, even onomatapia splatted across the screen - but it did lose something.

WE got it, from a technical perspective - but it is a little guilty I think of forgetting its target audience - all of the above and more, whilst laudable in intention ultimately served up one of the biggest mis-steps to one of the largest mainstream audiences in recent times - hence a bit of a bitter backlash.

But it was never as bad as the press made out - who at the time were still waiting for the first turkey before they could run their "Is this the end of the superhero movie" byline that they'd written 5mins after X-Men first made money.

I think it has actually set the stage well for an excellent sequel - I remember the spidey movie not hitting the right notes for the mainstream public - despite how much it took in the opening weekend. People complained of a weak villain and it being too long - not enough action. The pay-off of course came with the second movie, which as a result was able to add even more characters and further develop those we had already invested in. You don't hear too many people complaining about Spidey these days...

I was disappointed to see so many articles featuring Bana being dismissive to the point of rudeness about his experience on the film though - I hate seeing actors diss their previous work unless they have good cause - and I don't think he does. A lot more people know who Eric Bana is from Hulk compared to, say, Troy.
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:18 am

THRASHSMASHBASHILASH!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:25 am

Pacino86845 wrote:THRASHSMASHBASHILASH!

Heh. Quite the day for unecessarily long first posts eh?

I am The Architect's/The Oracle's lovechild - forgive me.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:44 am

Nice post, Doc. I, for one, like a man-sized post

Interesting to hear everybody's views on Lee's Hulk. When I first saw it, I must confess I nearly fell asleep at several points, partly because I was tired, partly because the film's progress is tortuous in parts. Came out thinking that I didn't like it much. Then, a few months down the line, my friend bought the DVD and kept urging me to come over and see it again. When I eventually did, it felt like I was watching a different movie.

Nowadays, I think it's actually not a bad adaptation - it IS a lot more serious than X-Men/Spider-man type stuff. It's not a perfect movie by any means, but I think it improves with time. And I think the soundtrack is Elfman's finest work, although it does owe something to Herrmann's Vertigo soundtrack.

I've always said - what would rock my world beyond belief, is if we could have a cameo appearance by Maguire's Spidey, or Jackman's Wolverine, in a Hulk movie. That would simply be awesome, because back in the day, those 3 ALWAYS used to drift in and out of each other's strips - it would be the coolest thing ever!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:55 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:Nice post, Doc. I, for one, like a man-sized post

I've always said - what would rock my world beyond belief, is if we could have a cameo appearance by Maguire's Spidey, or Jackman's Wolverine, in a Hulk movie. That would simply be awesome, because back in the day, those 3 ALWAYS used to drift in and out of each other's strips - it would be the coolest thing ever!

Yes TITG! But done well - get some realllly interesting interplay going. I always like the crossovers between Wolvie and Spidey because Wolvie can get accustomed to being received in a certain way - the mean smokin' baaadass that he is. Here was Peter Parker - flippant, a kid etc - and he didn't break character when faced with Logan - wasn't initimidated at all - and this created real friction between them until a grudging respect was born - during Secret Wars I, I think it was. And am I right in remembering The Hulk as chiefly viewing Wolvie initially as almost an irritating toy/bug that needed the occasional swat? And Parker as a nuisance? Or did Parker try to help him with his Scientific expertise?

Its an interesting premise - but only if they use it to show a different reaction to an established superhero - it keeps them all fresh IMO.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:13 am

Doc Holliday wrote:And am I right in remembering The Hulk as chiefly viewing Wolvie initially as almost an irritating toy/bug that needed the occasional swat? And Parker as a nuisance?

That's how I remember it, yeah. In fact, I think I'm right in saying that Wolvie's first ever appearance was in a Hulk comic, sometime in the 60s.

But, since different studios make each of those franchises, it'll never happen. A crying shame. crossovers made certain comics so much more exciting.....
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:20 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:And am I right in remembering The Hulk as chiefly viewing Wolvie initially as almost an irritating toy/bug that needed the occasional swat? And Parker as a nuisance?

That's how I remember it, yeah. In fact, I think I'm right in saying that Wolvie's first ever appearance was in a Hulk comic, sometime in the 60s.

But, since different studios make each of those franchises, it'll never happen. A crying shame. crossovers made certain comics so much more exciting.....

Unless we form a deadly secret cabal...and much like Bruce Wayne in BB, we start buying oth their stocks in small pieces - ultimately we merge the studios...hang Rothman out to dry (got to see a shrink about that guy)...and walk fearlessly into a brave new world.

Ahem

things I have learned today: start saying "No Thank You" after the fourth giant M&M cookie. On an empty stomach that shit makes LSD look like lip balm.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:40 am

IPAMPILASH

Where do I sign up?

For both the shares and the M&M cookies!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:46 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:IPAMPILASH

Where do I sign up?

For both the shares and the M&M cookies!

don't worry TITG - The Cabal is an A-Team thang...just sit there and if you are lucky enough it will find you... :D

As for the M&M's...well, I should know better from my current vantage point on the ceiling.....but you see, there's only one left and it looks so sorrowful.....

..I'm doomed - heh. Once more into the valley of shadows dear friend....
Last edited by Doc Holliday on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Autumn on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:55 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:Nice post, Doc. I, for one, like a man-sized post

Interesting to hear everybody's views on Lee's Hulk. When I first saw it, I must confess I nearly fell asleep at several points, partly because I was tired, partly because the film's progress is tortuous in parts. Came out thinking that I didn't like it much. Then, a few months down the line, my friend bought the DVD and kept urging me to come over and see it again. When I eventually did, it felt like I was watching a different movie.

I pretty much had the same experience with it, apart from having the willpower and patience to sit through it again.
"This is a rock concert, not the bleedin'
splish-splash show!''
Autumn
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:58 am

I love the story and style of the film but I think the framing and cuts will not age well and will look sorta gimmicky in hindsight. When Ang tones down the "comic panel" cutting it seems great.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bc1970 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:59 am

I like this movie a lot. Kraft had a promotion where you could send off for a free copy. I sent off and waited. and waited. and waited. no show.

So it was available on PPV one Friday night and I ordered it. The next morning I go out to get the mail, and my copy of Hulk had been in the mailbox from the day before. oooof.

My main complaint is there wasn't enough Hulk, and it was very David Lynch-like, with weird close-ups and frogs exploding and flowers blooming and close ups of sand. It was a drug-trip of a movie. far out man.... sand.... heavy. Lee wanted to do Silver Surfer and from this movie, you can tell he woulda been perfect to direct it.

I also hate his origin. Another Bixby lab accident? dumb. That was a wasted opportunity to show a big freaking bomb blow up right in your face!
bc1970
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby MadCapsule on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:01 am

I do think the movie could've benefitted from a bit more HULK SMASH PUNY HUMANS.

I don't think it was a bad movie, but there definitely a couple of things that I was disappointed with. I felt that the whole idea of the Hulk growing larger as he got more and more pissed off was an unnecessary addition. I also think that the Abomination would've been a cooler first supervillain to start setting up. I'm not sure if the Abomination or Absorbing Man came first in the comic book, but I think it's pretty clear that timelines have been thrown out the window when it comes to Marvel's movies anyway, so I don't think that aspect would have mattered a whole lot.

Avi Arad mentioned making the Hulk smaller, which I think is a bad idea. He's supposed to be large. There's a reason he calls people "puny humans".

I would've boycotted the sequel if David Duchovny was going to play Banner!
MadCapsule
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:02 am

I also prefer the psuedo-scientific explanation for the Hulk in this relative to the comic.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MadCapsule on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:12 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:I also prefer the psuedo-scientific explanation for the Hulk in this relative to the comic.

I agree. Not that anyone can really argue realism in a comic book movie, but I found the origin in the movie to be more believable. A gamma bomb would have simply killed Banner.
MadCapsule
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby Autumn on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:18 am

MadCapsule wrote:Avi Arad mentioned making the Hulk smaller, which I think is a bad idea. He's supposed to be large. There's a reason he calls people "puny humans".

Yeah, but is he supposed to be the size of a house? Which was the case with the first movie. I thought he was a little too large in the movie.
"This is a rock concert, not the bleedin'
splish-splash show!''
Autumn
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby King Psyz on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:19 am

I think when he said smaller he wasn't going for the super duper sized one like we saw in the forest.

I want a nice 8-10 foot hulk, I think any more is wasted.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:20 am

MadCapsule wrote:Avi Arad mentioned making the Hulk smaller, which I think is a bad idea.

Hehe, most a likely a so's a they can a use a the real guy as a the Hulk inna 'stead of a the CGI actor, no? Nice a way a to keep a the costs a down anna make a the release date onna time...
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby bc1970 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:26 am

King Psyz wrote:I want a nice 8-10 foot hulk,

[i]“That's what your wife said.â€
bc1970
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:31 am

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:
MadCapsule wrote:Avi Arad mentioned making the Hulk smaller, which I think is a bad idea.

Hehe, most a likely a so's a they can a use a the real guy as a the Hulk inna 'stead of a the CGI actor, no? Nice a way a to keep a the costs a down anna make a the release date onna time...

I dunno how much trouble ILM had creating the Hulk but now that developement (modeling, shaders, rigging etc) is finished it would come down to mostly animation, rendering, lighting and compositing.....still not exactly quick but much less involved than starting from scratch. Plus they use mocap for most of the Hulk which cuts down on time once again. Of course this would all depend on the sequences they wanted to shoot.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bc1970 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:37 am

The most difficult sequence will be when Hulk knocks down 20 Skrulls by rolling Shatner's bowling ball-sized kidney stone right at them. That's the money shot for the trailer.
bc1970
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby MadCapsule on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:59 am

Good points made by all concerning the size of the Hulk. I think some of the confusion could have been avoided by not having the variable sizing we saw in the first movie.

I was also hoping for higher-quality CG animation of the Hulk. I felt there were several parts where the animation was just bad. Maybe I'm just spoiled after the computer wizardry that was Gollum. . .
MadCapsule
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby austenandrews on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:12 pm

It needed more "Hulk smash!" A film can be intelligent and still push the right action buttons. I'm surprised Ang Lee, of all people, didn't get that. If the Hulk's rampages had been more cathartic, it would have gone a long way toward alleviating the movie's two biggest problems - slow pacing and miserable motivations. Banner should have Hulked out in response to plot points, not just because people poked at him.

However the Hulk scenes in the desert, fighting the tanks and aircraft, are highly entertaining and very rewatchable.
austenandrews
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:15 pm

I still get a nice little shiver thinking about him diverting that plane from smashing into the Golden Gate Bridge. That is one of the best scenes in any comic book movie PERIOD.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Anyone know, how I would go about sending a story to marvel?

Postby SHF02 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:38 pm

this news that avi is looking into writers and directors for the sequel is awesome, and I am glad they are making a sequel instead of just restarting the franchise.

back to my subject, over the last couple of years I have been working on this fan fiction, I guess is the appropriate word for it, but it is set as a direct sequel to the hulk, it introduces the abomination, the leader, and doc samson as some big new characters, and I was wondering how someone would go about sending it in to see if marvel would look at it?

oh and I forgot, I also introduce rick jones in the story also.
Last edited by SHF02 on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SHF02
GLIB

Postby MiltonWaddams on Thu Jan 19, 2006 12:44 pm

Back to Hulk movie. Hulk visualize Hulk trilogy like Matrix, but no spiritual mumbo-jumbo. Crazy mumbo-jumbo make Hulk's head hurt! Hulk work out treatment for next movie Hulkself. It have everything in Hulk, only more intense. In this movie, Hulk smash for first 20 minutes. Give fanboys something to hang fanboy hats on. Then have romance, for women ages 24 to 40. Very important demographic if want make movie real summer blockbuster.

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/33980

CLASSIC!

and yeah, the first movie was very 'eh'. the part where hulk was riding on top of a fucking jet, right at the peak of the action, let's cut to some dumbass non-smashing flashback.

also, who else pulled out "don't make me ang lee, you wouldn't like me.. when i'm ang lee"? a show of hands..
MiltonWaddams
REAL DRAGON

Postby Shane on Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:36 pm

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:

Actualy it is Hulk 181 in 1974

and I think it would almost work better to hold back on the hulk and use the Ultimates story for an avengers film. Then give us a fugitive hulk after he is thought to be dead.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby DennisMM on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:27 pm

He shows up on the last page of 180. Wolverine bares his claws and speaks his name (IN BIG LETTERS) for the first time.

He and Hulk battle through 181, which ends with Wolvie more or less getting the beat down but recovering. First page of 182 has the Canuck's support team ordering him to climb into some box they'll use to haul him away via helicopter. Wolverine WHINES that he can take the Hulk if given another chance.

In Wolvie's defense, Len Wein meant him to be a young military recruit who'd been trained and equipped with special weapons. He was about 19, if memory serves, and many young adults remain petulant.

Here's Wolverine in all his goofy glory. Note the whiskers on the cowl.
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby Ribbons on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:36 pm

No matter what you think of the movie, you have to admit, every frame from his escape from the military compound to his plummet into the bay is pure bliss.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:39 pm

DennisMM wrote:Image

I love the cover!

HE'S HERE!! THE WORLD'S FIRST AND GREATEST CANADIAN SUPERHERO!!
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Ribbons on Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:41 pm

Bluebottle? Where?!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby buster00 on Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:31 am

The first Hulk movie was a lot longer than it needed to be. Shut the fuck up and start smashing, Bruce. That concept seems impossible to get wrong, and yet...

However, there were a couple of things I liked about Hulk. Lee's split-screen comic book frames, for instance; I didn't find them too gimmicky at all. I'm surprised no other comic-to-film adaptations ever beat him to that technique. The acting was acceptable, considering the script from which the actors were working and the direction they were taking. For the most part, I liked the Hulk effects. He IS supposed to be, like, ten feet tall, and I thought the CGI was pretty seamless MOST of the way through.

As to the vote, I decided that I'm through apologizing for Hulk. Fantastic Four had a COUPLE of cool FX too, but I wouldn't sit through THAT steamy wet shitheap again if you let me tour the fuckin' Wonka factory at the end of it.

Hulk sucks.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:42 am

Hulk is just alright.

Ribbons wrote:No matter what you think of the movie, you have to admit, every frame from his escape from the military compound to his plummet into the bay is pure bliss.

You got that right. The sequel needs more Hulk smash action like that.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Doc Holliday on Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:59 am

buster00 wrote:As to the vote, I decided that I'm through apologizing for Hulk. Fantastic Four had a COUPLE of cool FX too, but I wouldn't sit through THAT steamy wet shitheap again if you let me tour the fuckin' Wonka factory at the end of it.

Heh. The Slurm factory however, would be tempting.....wonder if Mackenzie is still partying....

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Next

Return to Movie Discussion