Official X-Men: The Last Stand Review Thread [SPOILERS!]

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

With 10 being the best and 1 being the worst, how would you rate X-Men: The Last Stand?

3%
3%
17%
23%
16%
10%
8%
6%
3%
4%
I will not be seeing this/I am waiting for DVD
5%

Total votes : 115

Postby havocSchultz on Mon May 15, 2006 1:02 pm

interesting... nice to see a bit of a different spin on things...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon May 15, 2006 1:04 pm

Don't forget the review posted at the bottom of page 3 that I put there. Damn, first it was post jumping, now it's page jumping.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Chilli on Mon May 15, 2006 1:05 pm

I hope this dude's on the level.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby MisterCynic on Mon May 15, 2006 2:09 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Again, FUCK CHUD!!! Their reviews really count for nothing with me. They seem to ban and hate on everything that they review, definitely films of X Men's genre. They seem cruel and malicious in their reviews ALL THE TIME!! You surely must know their reputation as being, basically assholes when it comes to films like this. They're notorious for their views, and no one seems to agree with the way they approach films either. Again, it's like they hate movies in general sometimes, they always look at films in such hostile, obnoxious ways.

This is why a lot of people hate CHUD. This review isn't even worth me looking at.

thats all well and good, but how much of that matters if everything that guy says is true? whether or not hes being an asshole about it, if that is a true review x3 is gonna blow. thats why i posted it.
MisterCynic
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon May 15, 2006 2:26 pm

Chilli wrote:I hope this dude's on the level.

Read the rest of the thread, seems to be.

At least he doesn't appear to have some irrational bile affecting his viewpoint.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Mon May 15, 2006 2:48 pm

I think what Atomic means is loathing the film because Ratner is directing it, without seeing it, isn't fair.

I'm still not convinced about the script... or the clips... or the spoilers... or Ratner... but get past the shite I've heard about this film and it may... MAY... be good.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Adam Balm on Tue May 16, 2006 12:05 am

Since people are starting their own individual threads for their reviews, with this one being locked, I'm unlocking it and asking that anyone wanting to sling shit do it here:

http://zone.aintitcool.com/viewtopic.php?t=43852
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

I'll just repost my review here on X-men 3, 7 Minute clip

Postby wheredidigo111 on Tue May 16, 2006 12:21 am

Here's what I think. The dialog between both Cyclop and Wolverine was good. Than having Beast show up the way he did was nice rigth in front of Storm, Xavier, and then Wolverine. But this is where all my nices stops. If you need a refresher courses in Trying to understand speed talking then this would be it. The thing is that Beast out of nowhere says, "There's a cure." What no hi or how was your day. Then for Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Xavier, and even Rogue at one pont talk so fast that I lost track of the story. It just seems like the Director took a stopwatch and said, "Ok, the frist one to finish his dialog first and for that lest amount of time. Wins a new car." Well to be fair Rogue din't show until after the news report. But still the charters talking so fast and then showing the news report I my view looks like we fond god here he is. But anyways the time Beast shows up and the time Storm is giving a sad speech with Rogue next to her this better not be a hole uncut seen from the movie. Ten it cuts to where we see a seen that looks like it came from The Island of Dr. Moreau well to me any was. But we do here a lot of good speechs here. But then Magneto shows up. Is that Toad on the wall? Well anyways we go back to speed talking agen. Oh boy just what I needed. And now there all talking hip. is it me are dues Psylocke look like a Mortal Kombat reject. Then speed gril shows her powers. Magneto likes them I find myself not caring. Then we see Worthington father and Dr. Moira MacTaggart who's supposed to be scottish. But what's with that harsh voice? If you even read the comics MacTaggart is the love interest of Xavier and runs a Mutant Research Center on a small island called Muir Island to help mutants not cure them. But back to the Preview of the movie. The seen starts out good. But ends real fast. Angel quickly releases that his father want's the cure for himself not for Angel. Then Angel brakes lose and jumps out the window. Then the news reporter and protesters to look up. Look up in the sky it a bird, it a plane, no it's sup... Sorry Singer it's just Angel. The thing is that it went fast to fast. If I blink I'll miss it. At lest in X-Men 2 the seens took there time. these three seens better not be the hole seen for each of them. They all seemed to go by to fast. All three of them. Then we get a nice preview of the movie. But we won't know untell the movie is out. But from what I'v seen and that Danger Room seen is making more and more not want to see this movie. That and add the fact that they may kill major characters off. That seems to be a big mistake to me. But I do hop that this movie is worth it. But I doubt it.

Thank God for Copy and paste. Thanks for reopening this thread.
Last edited by wheredidigo111 on Tue May 16, 2006 1:23 am, edited 3 times in total.
wheredidigo111
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue May 16, 2006 12:24 am

Not to stray too far off topic...but I am digging the 1-10 poll that has been utilized for the last couple of review threads. I think that trend should continue.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue May 16, 2006 4:26 am

Just visited SHH forums. Some reviews for you -

Fan review, 9/10

MSN review, positive.
MSN wrote:Pulp Fiction's Marsellus Wallace promised a rapist that he would, "get medieval on yo' ass." In X3, Phoenix goes beyond medieval – she gets biblical. When her power is unleashed, words cannot do justice, they simply cannot convey how awesome, how stupefying, how breathtaking, the seamless special effects are; they're outstanding anyway, but when Phoenix's destructive force is unleashed, the ante is definitely upped...

A gripping, pulse-pounding, monster of a blockbuster. Summer starts here.

Text from Urbancinefile review (members only.

Urbancinefile wrote:The deeper resonances of those conjecture involve individuality, being different, and the desire to be a unique individual - although here that is transferred onto the mutants who live in the Mansion, under the patriarchal Charles Xavier.

But of course most fans will be able to ignore all the references and symbolism, and go straight to the action heart of the matter, following their favourite X-Men (and women) as they go about the serious business of maintaining the status quo - against extraordinary odds. The filmmakers have turbocharged the franchise for this closing chapter of the trilogy, escalating the effects and the enormity of the issue. And on their terms, the film works very well indeed, keeping us involved with the main characters through dramatic conflict and personality shaping, while much of the action is like a superdome sized magic show, as the various powers are put to effective use.

Sounds like if you liked and accepted Sith, which favoured themes rather than using them as effective narrative devices, then you'll probably enjoy X3, even if it's a step back over X2. Still sounds better than X1 to me, though. Fans of the X-Men WILL be annoyed (as they are already) at the liberties taken by its storyline, but to be frank I'm not sure the general public will care... Urbancinefile seems to have missed the point there.

Apparently Phoenix does light up too, but I find that disappointing. The metaphor is powerful enough without going all literal on out asses.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue May 16, 2006 10:07 am

Moviehole positive review.

[quote]Here’s the thing – if you’re one of these people who have gotten caught up in the “I hate Brett Ratnerâ€
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue May 16, 2006 10:44 am

Middling review from SHH from an allegedly big X-fan.

This is in no way a groundbreaking film, but it succeeds in being an X-Men movie, as opposed to a bank deposist for Fox. Yes it could've been better, but I feared much, much worse. Enjoy it with beer and pizza.

***1/2 Three and a half
(That's an extra half just because I get a kick out off seeing the X-Men in action.)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Tue May 16, 2006 10:46 am

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Middling review from SHH from an allegedly big X-fan.

This is in no way a groundbreaking film, but it succeeds in being an X-Men movie, as opposed to a bank deposist for Fox. Yes it could've been better, but I feared much, much worse. Enjoy it with beer and pizza.

***1/2 Three and a half
(That's an extra half just because I get a kick out off seeing the X-Men in action.)

AH, keep this up and we'll have to give you the nickname of Atomic "rottentomatoes" Hyperbole.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby MasterWhedon on Tue May 16, 2006 1:37 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Not to stray too far off topic...but I am digging the 1-10 poll that has been utilized for the last couple of review threads. I think that trend should continue.

I'll take a hearty bow for this one. I figured for the "big" releases this summer, the poll would be a nice barometer for where Zoners are at on a particular flick.

I take my job as Mod of Movie Reivews far too seriously...

8)
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby The Ginger Man on Tue May 16, 2006 2:14 pm

I'm guessing this is where we're talking about X3 now, so I'll post this.

Over at IGN, they've got an interview with Hugh Jackman about the Wolverine prequel, X3, and Batman Begins 2.

http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/708/708735p1.html

The most telling part I found was this: And when asked about the possibility of an X-Men 4, Jackman replied simply, "No, I don't think there will be an X-Men 4."

So...uh....yeah.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed May 17, 2006 2:10 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed May 17, 2006 3:54 am

Why do I keep seeing a soldier turning to ash in the trailers?
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed May 17, 2006 1:31 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:Why do I keep seeing a soldier turning to ash in the trailers?

You're watching a trailer for Army of Darkness?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed May 17, 2006 1:36 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:
Chairman Kaga wrote:Why do I keep seeing a soldier turning to ash in the trailers?

You're watching a trailer for Army of Darkness?

That would be Ash not ash. Seriously they keep showing a shot in a tv spot of a hummer being flipped towards the screen in slow motion and a soldier disintegrating/vaporizing...into dust or ash.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed May 17, 2006 2:22 pm

You were watching a trailer for Volcano?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re: I'll just repost my review here on X-men 3, 7 Minute cli

Postby unikrunk on Wed May 17, 2006 3:40 pm

wheredidigo111 wrote:Here's what I think. The dialog between both Cyclop and Wolverine was good. Than having Beast show up the way he did was nice rigth in front of Storm, Xavier, and then Wolverine. But this is where all my nices stops. If you need a refresher courses in Trying to understand speed talking then this would be it. The thing is that Beast out of nowhere says, "There's a cure." What no hi or how was your day. Then for Beast, Wolverine, Storm, Xavier, and even Rogue at one pont talk so fast that I lost track of the story. It just seems like the Director took a stopwatch and said, "Ok, the frist one to finish his dialog first and for that lest amount of time. Wins a new car." Well to be fair Rogue din't show until after the news report. But still the charters talking so fast and then showing the news report I my view looks like we fond god here he is. But anyways the time Beast shows up and the time Storm is giving a sad speech with Rogue next to her this better not be a hole uncut seen from the movie. Ten it cuts to where we see a seen that looks like it came from The Island of Dr. Moreau well to me any was. But we do here a lot of good speechs here. But then Magneto shows up. Is that Toad on the wall? Well anyways we go back to speed talking agen. Oh boy just what I needed. And now there all talking hip. is it me are dues Psylocke look like a Mortal Kombat reject. Then speed gril shows her powers. Magneto likes them I find myself not caring. Then we see Worthington father and Dr. Moira MacTaggart who's supposed to be scottish. But what's with that harsh voice? If you even read the comics MacTaggart is the love interest of Xavier and runs a Mutant Research Center on a small island called Muir Island to help mutants not cure them. But back to the Preview of the movie. The seen starts out good. But ends real fast. Angel quickly releases that his father want's the cure for himself not for Angel. Then Angel brakes lose and jumps out the window. Then the news reporter and protesters to look up. Look up in the sky it a bird, it a plane, no it's sup... Sorry Singer it's just Angel. The thing is that it went fast to fast. If I blink I'll miss it. At lest in X-Men 2 the seens took there time. these three seens better not be the hole seen for each of them. They all seemed to go by to fast. All three of them. Then we get a nice preview of the movie. But we won't know untell the movie is out. But from what I'v seen and that Danger Room seen is making more and more not want to see this movie. That and add the fact that they may kill major characters off. That seems to be a big mistake to me. But I do hop that this movie is worth it. But I doubt it.

Thank God for Copy and paste. Thanks for reopening this thread.

Can someone translate what is happening here? Anyone? wheredidigo111? Is this a recap of the fox clip from last week? Are you trying to make my brain puke?

/F7
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed May 17, 2006 3:49 pm

Be nice, Uni, or I'll smash your skull to bits using my tongue.

Er...

Or just stare really hard at the monitor.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Wed May 17, 2006 4:11 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Be nice, Uni, or I'll smash your skull to bits using my tongue.

Er...

Or just stare really hard at the monitor.

Oh, I was not trying to not be nice, I just don't understand the post, and am not in possession of a Rosetta stone, so can not read it.

BTW, trying to decipher it already smashed my skull into bits, so, you will have to settle for the monitor stare. :)

wheredidigo111, are you related to Kirk's? Like, the son of his dear mum and brother perhaps? Or maybe even Kirk's himself, in all his incoherent glory?

Welcome to the Zone!

/playing nice
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed May 17, 2006 9:04 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:You were watching a trailer for Volcano?

I am not hallucinating this.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed May 17, 2006 9:13 pm

wheredidigo111 wrote:Well I think but don't that cann film festival is going to show X-Men The Last stand. If so are there any reviews from there?

I'm a bit pissed that Rotten Tomatoes don't have any early reviews, critic or user reviews other than just a few that we've already posted. Must do a larger internet search, but surely other people who pressed screened should be saying more by now.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby havocSchultz on Wed May 17, 2006 10:11 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
wheredidigo111 wrote:Well I think but don't that cann film festival is going to show X-Men The Last stand. If so are there any reviews from there?

I'm a bit pissed that Rotten Tomatoes don't have any early reviews, critic or user reviews other than just a few that we've already posted. Must do a larger internet search, but surely other people who pressed screened should be saying more by now.

anybody else find it weird that Kirk seemed to understand that above post completely... and then I seem to have been able to understand Kirk completely...and then i stopped making sense...

I blame Brett Ratner...

:wink:
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 18, 2006 12:24 pm

AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Ginger Man on Thu May 18, 2006 1:14 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Positive.

It actually seems that this guy is saying the same as the negative reviews...he just sees them in a different light.

Where negative reviews have been saying, "there isn't characterization," this guy says X3 "allows the characters to get right into the heart of their roles without the need to explain who they are or what they do." The negative reviews say the movie is "nothing but quick exposition used to move onto the next set-piece," whereas this guy just says "there isn’t anything slow about the movie." And this is fine, it's just a difference of opinion.

But what makes me think this review might be on the bias side is this. "The mutant versus mutant fight scenes in X3 make the first two movies look almost poor. " I haven't seen this senitment echoed anywhere. If the fight scenes actually looked so good that it made X1 and X2 look worse in comparison...I think that would have made its way even into some negative reviews. But hey...you know...whatever keeps your hope up, I guess.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu May 18, 2006 1:33 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:[But what makes me think this review might be on the bias side is this...

and here I thougth it was biased 'cuz the source is XMENFILMS.NET.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 1:34 pm

The guy actually sounds reasonable and agreeable. his opinions and where his point of view are coming from, seem justified and understandable. He seems to view the 3 movies as 1 story, being the 2 set up segments of a story now allowing us to get on with things and have a kick off kick ass ending climax.

Hmmm, climax. And now the 'submit' button.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby The Ginger Man on Thu May 18, 2006 1:36 pm

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:[But what makes me think this review might be on the bias side is this...

hehehehe....I know. But I didn't want to write off the review based solely on where it was coming from. I figured I'd at least pull something from the review to back up my statement. But yes...expecting XMENFILMS.NET to publish a bad X3 review would be like THEONERING.NET to publish an editorial labelling Tolkien as child-molesting, fucknut who stole his ideas from a D&D buddy.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Peven on Thu May 18, 2006 1:38 pm

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Damn that I won't be able to see it for another 4 weeks now, as it is confirmed I am going to trial this Monday for 4 weeks.

what's the charge?

snake molestation

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 1:40 pm

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

Oh. Damn!

Well then I guess he would say he liked it then. Or maybe not. I guess what he does have is a way of looking at this film that others don't have but should and it looks like he's someone that gets the point of the story that others seem to miss.

I do admit that whilst the other 2 have been great at sticking to the characters, there was a sense of not being sensationalistic or exciting as they have the potential to be. Here, the synopsis alone makes it a must see, where it's all out war at last and the lives of the mutants are finally and genuinely in danger, and that potential seems to be finally realised.

Damn that I won't be able to see it for another 4 weeks now, as it is confirmed I am going to trial this Monday for 4 weeks.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu May 18, 2006 1:42 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Damn that I won't be able to see it for another 4 weeks now, as it is confirmed I am going to trial this Monday for 4 weeks.

what's the charge?
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Thu May 18, 2006 1:50 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I am going to trial this Monday for 4 weeks.

all that chair throwing finally caught up to you eh? :lol:
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu May 18, 2006 1:50 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:But what makes me think this review might be on the bias side is this...

hehehehe....I know. But I didn't want to write off the review based solely on where it was coming from. I figured I'd at least pull something from the review to back up my statement. But yes...expecting XMENFILMS.NET to publish a bad X3 review would be like THEONERING.NET to publish an editorial labelling Tolkien as child-molesting, fucknut who stole his ideas from a D&D buddy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 1:53 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

I dunno. A lot of SW film sites slagged off the prequels didn't they? In fact a dedicated film site could slag a film off even more than normal, as their dedication to the film might get their hopes up too much and do a SW nitpicking overfussy review of it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu May 18, 2006 2:01 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

I dunno. A lot of SW film sites slagged off the prequels didn't they? In fact a dedicated film site could slag a film off even more than normal, as their dedication to the film might get their hopes up too much and do a SW nitpicking overfussy review of it.

oh I know, I was just funnin'...
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 18, 2006 2:06 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Doing a Google search for some reviews.

Here's one I found earlier...

Love this comment -

[quote]When Beast (yes, you are correct Lee, the ‘wtf’ response was churlish knee-jerkeryism) - uttered one of his most beloved catchphrases “Oh my Stars and Gartersâ€
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 2:07 pm

Doing a Google search for some reviews.

Here's one I found earlier...
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tfactor on Thu May 18, 2006 2:14 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

kirk you're avoiding the point! what are you going to trial for damn it? were you silly enough to do your Arnold impression in front of jury thus prompting them to enlist you as thier lead jurinator?

court representative: Juror # 497 have you ever killed anyone?

Kirk: yeah but they were all bad.
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 2:38 pm

I just wish that they would let me out over the next 4 weeks to see X Men. Or if anything bad happens to me because of this trial, they'll let me watch X Men before I go, like Jack Coffy in The Green Mile watching that Gene Kelly movie or whatever, before he is SPOILERS!!!!

Anyway, it seems these reviews though mixed, so far seem quite promising that we'll be pleased with this movie somewhat. Just gotta get an idea what to expect.

I'm quite happy with what I'm hearing about the story and how it's been appreciated/not appreciated. Damn, those reviews should have been posted more by now.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Fri May 19, 2006 4:29 am

Negative, although apparently they gave Spidey 2 a 2.5/5.
Positive.

I had another positive but I lost the damn link and can't find it.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri May 19, 2006 4:39 am

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Negative, although apparently they gave Spidey 2 a 2.5/5.
Positive.

The negative reviewers are clearly biased. :wink:

I really hope this movie surprises me...I have remained relatively spoiler free...I suppose being a life long CUBS fan has given me the ability to hold out hope in the most dire situations.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wheredidigo111 on Fri May 19, 2006 5:11 am

Maybe if this movie bomes. But from what I hear is that it will. Then maybe they shuld just rewrite X3 with a different story And maybe not kill so fucking many. And I don't care who directes it as long as they are good then maybe they can fix what they broke. But only time will tell. At this pont there are nothing but negative reviews but no reviews from the cann film festival. And to add the movie is not even out yet. But that shity Danger Room seen with a Sentinel was the crapyes this I ever seen. and don't get me started on that piece of crap 7 Minute clip. Man, All I'm going to do is wait after this movie comes out see what the reviews say. And see what you guys that went to ths movie has to say to. But on the 26 eveyone will know.
wheredidigo111
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Fri May 19, 2006 5:26 am

Leckomaniac wrote:
Positive.

I really hope this movie surprises me...I have remained relatively spoiler free...I suppose being a life long CUBS fan has given me the ability to hold out hope in the most dire situations.

Oh, I didn't mention it to show bias. It's just that I'm really enjoyed Spidey 2 and know a lot of people here did, so therefore it just stands to reason to mention it seeing as how that's held in high regard.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri May 19, 2006 5:30 am

AtomicHyperbole wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:
Positive.

Oh, I didn't mention it to show bias. It's just that I'm really enjoyed Spidey 2 and know a lot of people here did, so therefore it just stands to reason to mention it seeing as how that's held in high regard.

Oh i know AH...just giving you a hard time (hence the wink). Communicating via EMOTICONS is tricky...things tend to get lost in translation.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 6:24 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby unikrunk on Fri May 19, 2006 9:39 am

havocSchultz wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

anybody else find it weird that Kirk seemed to understand that above post completely... and then I seem to have been able to understand Kirk completely...and then i stopped making sense...

I blame Brett Ratner...

:wink:

Havoc my man; please see my earlier post; Kirks and wheredidigo111 are either:

1 - The same deranged person
2 - wheredidigo111 is the spawn of Kirks mother and brother.

I am not one to claim that correlation equates causation, but the similarities are too glaring to ignore.

Complete disregard for syntax - check
Incoherent rambling - check
Drunk posting - information not available at this time
Making my brain puke - check
Susan Cagle touching - check

The prosecution rests its case.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Fri May 19, 2006 9:45 am

Leckomaniac wrote:
AtomicHyperbole wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:
Positive.

Oh i know AH...just giving you a hard time (hence the wink). Communicating via EMOTICONS is tricky...things tend to get lost in translation.

I can be a cock, can't I?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion