M. Night Shyamalan's WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

What do you rate Shamalama's latest, Not Happenin'?

10 - This is only here for aesthetic purposes
7%
No votes
4%
4%
11%
7%
4%
4%
No votes
11%
0 - Zilch - Zero - Nil - Nada
4%
Not gonna watch this
29%
Waiting for DVD
18%

Total votes : 28

Re: M. Night Shyamalan's WHAT'S HAPPENIN'?

Postby Conroy420 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:49 pm

This movie is supposed to be this over-the-top right?

It was so cheesy, the director was gunning for a 1950's sci-fi b movie vibe wasn't he? It was hysterical at times, that must of been the idea, cause if not, I'm amazed.

This is either a really fun parody, or a truly awful film. Which is it?
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:20 pm

Conroy420 wrote:This movie is supposed to be this over-the-top right?

It was so cheesy, the director was gunning for a 1950's sci-fi b movie vibe wasn't he? It was hysterical at times, that must of been the idea, cause if not, I'm amazed.

The latter.

For a better pastiche of 50s horror, see the black & white version of The Mist.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Really? I didn't know that could happen w/ projectionists? How do they screw it up? Like they get the film 1:33:1 and they have to set it to the correct aspect ratio by aligning it?

here's an article that describes the issue

although, it sounds like this movie, maybe is more entertaining WITH the boom mics.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Conroy420 on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:47 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

The latter.

After mulling it over today, I'm starting to think the film was intended to have this tone. There were too many moments were it just seemed to revel in its absurdity (cheese and crackers) for it to be unintentional.

If you watch the sci-fi b movies of yesterday, they were intended atthe time to be serious. Now you watch them and the have this really goofy vibe to them. The same tone as 'The Happening'.

I think Shyamalan should've went for a more full-on route. It would have been a more difficult sell, and that's probably why any sample of tone from the film is not on display in any trailers.
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby so sorry on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:50 pm

So perhaps a few decades from now Mystery Science Theater 6000 will do a send-up on The Happening!

Fuck that, I want them to do it NOW~!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Mon Jun 16, 2008 5:53 pm

Conroy420 wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

The latter.

After mulling it over today, I'm starting to think the film was intended to have this tone. There were too many moments were it just seemed to revel in its absurdity (cheese and crackers) for it to be unintentional.

If you watch the sci-fi b movies of yesterday, they were intended atthe time to be serious. Now you watch them and the have this really goofy vibe to them. The same tone as 'The Happening'.

I think Shyamalan should've went for a more full-on route. It would have been a more difficult sell, and that's probably why any sample of tone from the film is not on display in any trailers.

So it's either a disingenous bait and switch or it's just horrible....

either way it sounds like garbage.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby papalazeru on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:21 pm

so sorry wrote:So perhaps a few decades from now Mystery Science Theater 6000 will do a send-up on The Happening!

A few beers and about 5 friends should do the trick....at your local cinema, NOW!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Chairman Kaga on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:26 pm

papalazeru wrote:
so sorry wrote:So perhaps a few decades from now Mystery Science Theater 6000 will do a send-up on The Happening!

A few beers and about 5 friends should do the trick....at your local cinema, NOW!

Rifftrax* will probably get to it when it hits dvd.

*for those who don't know Rifftrax is comprised of Mike Nelson and other writers and performers from MST3K.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Conroy420 wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

The latter.

Do we have our very first The Happening apologist?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:21 pm

Alright, who voted 10???
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby yorrick brown on Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:51 pm

I voted 7 lol.

I kind of liked it.

i liked whenthe two kids got shotgunned and also when jones went nuts and was smashing her head through the glass windows.

the mood ring talk bit at the end was vomit lol
Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
yorrick brown
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:15 pm

fuck it! they'll do it live!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:51 pm

The mood ring. I actually don't think we saw enough of this mood ring, nor did they discuss it enough in the film.

Does yellow really make you laugh?
Maui
WoWie

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:30 pm

Maui wrote:Does yellow really make you laugh?

Image?
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Lady Sheridan on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:31 am

This thread is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile!!

I did hear, somewhere, that it WAS intentionally a b-movie, but somehow I think it is Shamalyan trying to cover his ass. It sounds hilarious. I can't decide whether I want to spoil it, or enjoy the stupidity on DVD someday.
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:29 am

Lady Sheridan wrote:This thread is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile!!

Have you not seen The Happening yet?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 am

Lady Sheridan wrote:This thread is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile!!

I did hear, somewhere, that it WAS intentionally a b-movie, but somehow I think it is Shamalyan trying to cover his ass. It sounds hilarious. I can't decide whether I want to spoil it, or enjoy the stupidity on DVD someday.

on the one hand, MNS takes himself too seriously to make an intentionally funny b-movie.
on the other hand, MNS's ego would never allow him to admit one of his movies is unintentionally funny or a failure in any way.

therefore, the only possibilities are:
1) m night shyamalan was a ghost the whole time
2) m night shyamalan is really a villain and has been killing all those people all along
3) m night shyamalan is deathly allergic to water
4) m night shyamalan's town isn't an 18th century village, but actually part of a modern nature preserve
5) m night shyamalan got carried off by a giant eagle while the scrunt was getting killed by the tartutics

or, maybe the answer to what happened to m night shyamalan can be found here
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:48 pm

This is wild, I don't think i've ever seen 0's and 1's like this out of the Zoners...and we've collectively seen some REALLY bad movies, heheheh.

I'm now DESPERATE to watch this, just to see how bad it is...
Lord Voldemoo

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:35 pm

Is it FUN bad or just stupid bad? Theres a difference. If its FUN bad I might want to watch it. If its stupid bad and people are trying to get me to see it I dont. If this movie was worth watching at all for a fun factor wouldnt people give it more than a O or 1?
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:38 pm

WinslowLeach wrote:Is it FUN bad or just stupid bad? Theres a difference. If its FUN bad I might want to watch it. If its stupid bad and people are trying to get me to see it I dont. If this movie was worth watching at all for a fun factor wouldnt people give it more than a O or 1?

by most accounts that I've read it's stupid bad. And it sounds like Maui, Pacino and some of the others would probably agree with the characterization.

My interest is mostly of the "car wreck on the side of the freeway" variety now, heheh.
Lord Voldemoo

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:00 pm

i wonder how much is just hyperbole and shyamalan-bashing. he' pretty easy to hate and (largely by his own doing) it's impossible now to separate the man from his films, so if he makes a bad film people are eager to jump all over him and give it the worst rating they can. i have a feeling if this was made by anyone else (except uwe boll) it would probably get 3s and 4s and 5s, not 0s and 1s. i mean that's a really harsh score, for me to give a movie that low of a score it would have to actually feature killing live puppies or something like that.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:02 pm

TheBaxter wrote:me to give a movie that low of a score it would have to actually feature killing live puppies or something like that.

apparently you haven't read the spoilers...
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Al Shut on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:11 pm

TheBaxter wrote:on the one hand, MNS takes himself too seriously to make an intentionally funny b-movie.
on the other hand, MNS's ego would never allow him to admit one of his movies is unintentionally funny or a failure in any way.

Shyamalan calls 'The Happening' the best B movie ever
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby so sorry on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:23 pm

Al Shut wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:on the one hand, MNS takes himself too seriously to make an intentionally funny b-movie.

That article was clearly written before it came out...

The movie is really about ... this one moment. This moment of, if you realize that in 30 seconds you were gonna die, in a minute you were gonna die ... you're not fighting anymore ...it's over. You've given up that possibility. What will you say to your loved one in that last moment?

Anyone who's seen this, can you verify if that statement is legit? From everything I've read, this little sound bite from M.Night sounds like it belongs with a completely different flick..
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:47 pm

Al Shut wrote:

Is he saying that cuz its a big dud or because he actually planned it to be the best B movie ever? WTF is going on? If it IS the best B movie ever, why is it getting 0 out of 10 from everyone? I dont get it.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:22 pm

Shyamalan: No. 1, it's a B movie. This is the best B movie you will ever see, that's it. That's what this is. If there's other things that stick to your ribs as you walk out, that's great, but it's supposed to be, you know, zombies eating flesh.

CNN: So when you say B, you don't mean honeybee?

Shyamalan: No, I meant like, you know, zombies and killer things running around.

Not only was it not the best B-movie I've ever seen, it was nothing like "zombies eating flesh" and "killer things running around".
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:27 pm

"Zombies eating flesh and killer things running around". Whatever you say N Might. :roll:
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:30 pm

Al Shut wrote:

ok, so maybe he's not above making "B movies" but at least his ego is still intact.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:20 pm

I dont trust that guy.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:40 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i wonder how much is just hyperbole and shyamalan-bashing. he' pretty easy to hate and (largely by his own doing) it's impossible now to separate the man from his films, so if he makes a bad film people are eager to jump all over him and give it the worst rating they can. i have a feeling if this was made by anyone else (except uwe boll) it would probably get 3s and 4s and 5s, not 0s and 1s. i mean that's a really harsh score, for me to give a movie that low of a score it would have to actually feature killing live puppies or something like that.

I'm with you Baxter. For something to get a score that low it has to be more than dissatisfying, it has to be be an exploration in complete ignorance of film making technique like Plan 9/Manos/Mixed Up Teenage Zombies/Beast of Yucca Flats type quality.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:00 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i wonder how much is just hyperbole and shyamalan-bashing. he' pretty easy to hate and (largely by his own doing) it's impossible now to separate the man from his films, so if he makes a bad film people are eager to jump all over him and give it the worst rating they can. i have a feeling if this was made by anyone else (except uwe boll) it would probably get 3s and 4s and 5s, not 0s and 1s. i mean that's a really harsh score, for me to give a movie that low of a score it would have to actually feature killing live puppies or something like that.

Well as I said before, even though I disliked Shyamalan's last three pictures, I didn't see them as total disasters (i.e. I'd rate them a 4 or a 5 on 10), and certainly I didn't have a problem with the man himself since I paid money to see his latest film on opening weekend... even his ego-trip in Lady in the Water didn't bother me that much, so please consider that I DO mean it when I give this film a 1/10... the script, direction, acting, and premise were so botched that it really was painful and embarrassing to watch the film... and I went into the film somewhat optimistic. I liked the idea of people mysteriously driven to suicide, it really seemed like there was potential for Shyamalan to return to Sixth Sense form. The idea was clearly the sort of thing Shyamalan's been doing over the years, but to me it seemed pretty fresh nonetheless. The end product, however, left a lot to be desired.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Vegeta on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:23 pm

To me for a film to get a 0 or 1 it literally has to be a complete and horrible mess. Big giant plot holes, scenes missing, actors breaking character, bad lighting or lighting obviously in frame, boom mics in frame... shit like that. It just has to be on the level of poorly made student films to garner that kind of rating from me. I just feel that there has to be a little residual Shyamalan hate to give out that kind of review (not doubting you Pacino :wink: )
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:42 pm

I get what you're saying Vegeta... I guess from my point of view I tend to be more forgiving of a low-budget film that's lacking in production values, but which has other qualities. Ultimately it boils down to my experience and whatever analysis I muster up after watching any film... I WILL pan a fancy-schmancy big-budget film if it not only fails to entertain/stimulate/enthral me, but also if all aspects of the film that I'd use to judge it are completely botched.

The acting: wooden, stiff, don't know who to blame here since-
The script: unintentionally laughable when it wasn't dull
The premise: I won't enter spoilers here, but the reasons behind the mass-suicide were mishandled and also pretty dull
The direction: After-school-special-style slow motion shots, weirdly placed and serving no genuine purpose. Also the framing of a lot of the shots was really strange, perhaps a cross of Resident Evil (the video game) and Evil Dead... but used for rather static and uninteresting shots.
The tone: It wasn't scary, the only "surprise" came purely because of a sound effect, not a combination of a surprising visual and sound effect. That's it, just one "scary" second in the entire film.
The "message": I can't/don't want to get into why this was pedestrian at best, exactly the sort of lame "student film" symptom I think you're alluding to.
The music: This almost earned the film an extra point, the theme that played during the opening and closing credits was pretty cool, but I didn't notice any of the music during the film 'cause of how painful watching the movie was.
The plot: Not much happens... I guess I can relate this back to Spielbergo's War of the Worlds. That was a film that had an exciting first half but which utterly lost its momentum as soon as Tom Cruise and his kid went to hang out in some random dude's basement. That second half killed the entire film experience for me at the time, but The Happening is basically, plot-wise, the second-half of War of the Worlds but without the special effects and with a slew of other problems.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Brit Pop on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:50 pm

I LOVED THIS FILM!!!!!

just kidding! but I didn't not not dislike it!

In a few minutes I'll tell you what I really liked about this film, and what obviously sucked...

It'll take a while to write, but I thought I'd give you time to prepare for a positive (ish) review.

Be afraid.
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby DaleTremont on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:53 pm

Vegeta wrote:To me for a film to get a 0 or 1 it literally has to be a complete and horrible mess. Big giant plot holes, scenes missing, actors breaking character, bad lighting or lighting obviously in frame, boom mics in frame... shit like that. It just has to be on the level of poorly made student films to garner that kind of rating from me. I just feel that there has to be a little residual Shyamalan hate to give out that kind of review (not doubting you Pacino :wink: )

I don't know. It's one thing for some featherbrained film student with a mini dv camera and his roommate Stoner Bob as crew/actor to turn out something really crappy. That I can understand. It's another thing for an established director with multiple films under his belt, a multi-million dollar budget, and some of the most talented people in the business working underneath him to create something that is really that godawful.

Then again I haven't seen it yet, but judging on the preview clips alone...I smell the stench of a 1 or 2. Ratings wise, I mean...but then if it really is "shit" it works on both levels...

I'm dying to see it now out of a morbid curiosity.
DaleTremont
Loincloth Bronson

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:56 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:The tone: It wasn't scary, the only "surprise" came purely because of a sound effect, not a combination of a surprising visual and sound effect. That's it, just one "scary" second in the entire film.

I know exactly which ONE you are talking about too. It was definitely the sound effect.
Maui
WoWie

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:02 pm

i guess everyone has different standards for rating films (which is why ratings don't really mean much anyway). a 0 or 1 for me would mean i literally hate the people who made the film and want to see them suffer and die. i'd have to feel the same way about them as i do about people who post pictures of their dead juggalo babies on myspace, or paint swastikas and penii on garage doors, or who sue dry cleaners for $50,000 for losing a pair of pants. that level of hatred. the only film i can even think of off the top of my head that generates that level of hate in me is Crash (the one that got an oscar).
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:02 pm

WinslowLeach wrote:Is it FUN bad or just stupid bad? Theres a difference. If its FUN bad I might want to watch it. If its stupid bad and people are trying to get me to see it I dont. If this movie was worth watching at all for a fun factor wouldnt people give it more than a O or 1?

Winslow, I actually was going to get up and leave, I found this film so bad. However I guess I just wanted to see if it would redeem itself in the tiniest way, it never did.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:03 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i guess everyone has different standards for rating films (which is why ratings don't really mean much anyway). a 0 or 1 for me would mean i literally hate the people who made the film and want to see them suffer and die. i'd have to feel the same way about them as i do about people who post pictures of their dead juggalo babies on myspace, or paint swastikas and penii on garage doors, or who sue dry cleaners for $50,000 for losing a pair of pants. that level of hatred. the only film i can even think of off the top of my head that generates that level of hate in me is Crash (the one that got an oscar).

IPAMPILASH!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm

Maui wrote:
Pacino86845 wrote:The tone: It wasn't scary, the only "surprise" came purely because of a sound effect, not a combination of a surprising visual and sound effect. That's it, just one "scary" second in the entire film.

I know exactly which ONE you are talking about too. It was definitely the sound effect.

Yeah, especially since the "visual" was just a close-up of something we were already looking at, it reminded me a bit of that crazy YouTube gopher/hamster video. THe gopher is there, I see it already!!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:09 pm

DaleTremont wrote:
I'm dying to see it now out of a morbid curiosity.

heh, yup, me too.

I wanna play in the hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lord Voldemoo

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:10 pm

What about that slit in the soft top roof of that jeep? I really think they could have focussed a few more minutes on that just to get the point across to all the dullards in the audience, don't you?

and then, oh how handy, there just happens to be something sharp on the road, perhaps a blade, for John Leguz, to slit his wrists with.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:14 pm

If you take a penny, add 2 more the next day and then.......

:roll:

Ok, I'm done.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Brit Pop on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:37 pm

SPOILER WARNING

If you havent seen 'The Happening' then do not read this fucking post, it will contain information that will spoil the fucking film for you.

If you still persist in reading this post, then don't fucking moan about it afterwards. Sorry for the colourful fucking language - Raif Feinnes in 'In Bruges' was fucking awesome, just saw it!

To begin... M Night was doing an interview I saw the other day, seemed like a real nice guy. He said the thing that got him into film making was when he saw 'Raiders' at the cinema as a boy... which is the same thing that happened to me.

If this film had have been produced exactly the same way it is now... but made in 1954, starring Gene Barry and Dana Wynter - IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BRILLIANT! Back then you could have got away with this basic clumsy ridiculous premise... (1st major spoiler)

The plants of planet Earth have turned on man, by releasing an airborne chemical which makes humans commit suicide - but they can control the wind also and differentiate between groups of people to mathematically eradicate what they see as the largest number group... but spare the smaller group.

!

Had the premise been - The plants of planet Earth have reacted to mans pollution of the planet, and are releasing an airborne chemical which makes humans commit suicide. FULL STOP - then you would be onto a pretty swish old school sci-fi flick.

Why one has to add an element of intelligence and intent to the equation is beyond me - plants kill man, worked for Triffids!

I liked this film because it half way through it I had thought to myself 'god, this feels like watching a 50's sci-fi movie, the only difference is that it wasn't B&W and there was no theramin playing... Yes most of the dialogue was fucking ridiculously bad - but it would have been fine 5 decades ago!

What I loved about this film was the severity of the deaths and the graphic-ness of it all, by about half an hour in I was so on edge, as to what manner of gore I was going to see next. M Night is a master of suspense IMO, not THE master, but damn good nevertheless. He used shaky home camera footage (way before everyone else) in 'Signs' - the bit on the news report where you see the alien walk out form behind a bush - awesome.

In this film when you saw the guy in the lion enclosure - I knew I was about to see something a bit special!

The car accident and what John did straight afterwards was horrible! Masses of people jumping off a skyscraper - well we all know where he got the idea for that one.

The film started to falter around about the time Frank Collison entered it as the 'quirky botanist with a theory' character - his exposition was just too clumsy and too packed with information...

"M Night! we got the jist of what you are saying - the plants are doing it, we are not 7-fucking-years-old-you-know!"

Then after that it all goes wrong - it turns out for some reason that the plants can sense when big groups of people are together, they then somehow make the wind blow very strongly in that direction which delivers the toxins.

It all got too clever, too quick - throw in a couple of completely superfluous meetings with psycho-spinster and the shotgun hilbillies - and you end up with something you didn't want - like Deltan Syphilis.

How would this be for an ending...

News reports state that the suicide toxin is being released by just trees - probably trying to fuck us up for that whole Amazon Rainforest thing. With the help of the botanist, Marky Mark realises that the toxin can be neutralised by an antidote that he and the botanist concoct... which is good because (instead of abandoning his daughter and fucking off), John Leguizamo gets infected and tries to kill himself, but they tie him up and prevent him from hurting himself.
They test the serum, he gets better, so they try to get the antidote to the authorites before they all become infected at once - happy or sad ending... you decide!

There you go - simple!

If you wanted to be shmaltzy, the antidote could be love - you know, Marky Mark gets infected and is about to throw himself of a cliff when Zooey tells him how much she loves him and he wakes up just in time - then man realises he must love in order to save the planet... peeee-u-sir!
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:42 pm

That was fucking great! Fucking fuck! :lol:
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:43 pm

Nice BP, so yeah, if the story was basically all rewritten, sure, would have been way better. ;)

The whole idea of the smaller groups having less of a chance of getting attacked by the killer wind was a bunch of horse pucky.

I think the trees should have come to life, like in the Wizard of Oz, maybe thrown a few apples at Mark and Zoey.

Anyone want a hotdog?
Maui
WoWie

Postby Bob Samonkey on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:47 pm

Maui wrote:Nice BP, so yeah, if the story was basically all rewritten, sure, would have been way better. ;)

The whole idea of the smaller groups having less of a chance of getting attacked by the killer wind was a bunch of horse pucky.

I think the trees should have come to life, like in the Wizard of Oz, maybe thrown a few apples at Mark and Zoey.

Anyone want a hotdog?

Are you buying?
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Maui on Tue Jun 17, 2008 7:55 pm

Sure, there's a great little hotdog place just around the corner from me, called "Sam's Hotdogs".

Ok folks, I'm done in this thread, I feel I've gotten my point across, oh 20 posts ago. lol

It's just negative energy now, so, yeah. ;)
Maui
WoWie

Postby Bob Samonkey on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:03 pm

Maui wrote:Sure, there's a great little hotdog place just around the corner from me, called "Sam's Hotdogs".

Ok folks, I'm done in this thread, I feel I've gotten my point across, oh 20 posts ago. lol

It's just negative energy now, so, yeah. ;)

We off to the Hotdog store, Yo!
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby yorrick brown on Tue Jun 17, 2008 8:53 pm

killer trees,lord of the ring styles may`be?.

Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?
You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
yorrick brown
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion