JUSTICE LEAGUE

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Postby buster00 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:20 pm

instant_karma wrote:
buster00 wrote:Mark Waid wrote a JLA: Year One series a few years back, focusing on Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, J'onn J'onzz, and Black Canary. I'm betting on that lineup.

That is, presuming they ever get it off the ground at all.

Would that include the bit with them being turned into trees?

I dunno...

Oh, I do hope not.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:48 pm

buster00 wrote:
instant_karma wrote:
buster00 wrote:Mark Waid wrote a JLA: Year One series a few years back, focusing on Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman, J'onn J'onzz, and Black Canary. I'm betting on that lineup.

That is, presuming they ever get it off the ground at all.

Would that include the bit with them being turned into trees?

I dunno...

Oh, I do hope not.

Is that the one where some dude gets all their powers and becomes like an UBER-Blob?
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby MasterWhedon on Mon Mar 19, 2007 6:59 pm

SUPERMAN TO JOIN THE JUSTICE LEAGUE MOVIE?!!

That links to the Superman Returns Sequel thread, with the link to the original story.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:15 pm

Well now we have some contradictions going on:

What would the League be without the Bat? According to IESB, we won't have to find out. Their studio insider source wrote, "I ain't a fan of 'SUPERMAN RETURNS' and hope we don't see Routh in the role again unless it is in a 'JLA' movie, but I can tell you one thing: BATMAN is 100 percent going to be in the 'JLA' movie they're developing at Warner Brothers. So I wonder/question how reliable that other web-site's sources are ... Naturally, you and I never had this conversation!"

So Bats is going to be in the film. Will it be Bale?
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:16 pm

"Studio insider source".

Riiiiiight.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby Theta on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:16 pm

You can't have Superman in a League story because he'll explode the budget for a live action movie. Superman automatically expands the scale because you have to have a threat big enough for him to need help handling it. Expect that to be struck for budget reasons. Bale will most likely have a cameo in the suit, shot during the "Begins" sequel. I'm just going by financial logic here, really.

But, hey, a movie featuring Wonder Woman, the Atom, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and some fan-favorite second-stringer like Red Tornado wouldn't be a bad movie at all, done in the right tone.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:27 pm

A studio insider who uses the word "ain't"? Sounds like a guy worth listening to.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:34 pm

Theta wrote:You can't have Superman in a League story because he'll explode the budget for a live action movie. Superman automatically expands the scale because you have to have a threat big enough for him to need help handling it.

Like a big Real Estate SCHEME!!!
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby buster00 on Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:41 pm

Theta wrote:You can't have Superman in a League story because he'll explode the budget for a live action movie. Superman automatically expands the scale because you have to have a threat big enough for him to need help handling it. Expect that to be struck for budget reasons. Bale will most likely have a cameo in the suit, shot during the "Begins" sequel. I'm just going by financial logic here, really.

But, hey, a movie featuring Wonder Woman, the Atom, the Flash, Martian Manhunter, and some fan-favorite second-stringer like Red Tornado wouldn't be a bad movie at all, done in the right tone.

How do you figure that Superman would explode the budget, but not Martian Manhunter?
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby walterjack on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:44 pm

Why couldn't they get Christian Bale and what's his name to do Bruce and Clark? They're not big salary guys... And with that many characters, screen time would be limited anyway, so they could get away with borderline cameos and make it work.

JC
walterjack
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Adam Balm on Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:57 pm

walterjack wrote:Why couldn't they get Christian Bale and what's his name to do Bruce and Clark? They're not big salary guys... And with that many characters, screen time would be limited anyway, so they could get away with borderline cameos and make it work.

JC

IC.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:06 pm

Adam Balm wrote:
walterjack wrote:Why couldn't they get Christian Bale and what's his name to do Bruce and Clark? They're not big salary guys... And with that many characters, screen time would be limited anyway, so they could get away with borderline cameos and make it work.

JC

IC.

IkindaPAMPIkindaLASH

JK...kinda
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Doc Holliday on Thu Mar 22, 2007 8:10 pm

Adam Balm wrote:

JC

IC.

Thats just cold

(IC....icey.....ok, ok - I'm leaving!)
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Nachokoolaid on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:16 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Well now we have some contradictions going on:

What would the League be without the Bat? According to IESB, we won't have to find out. Their studio insider source wrote, "I ain't a fan of 'SUPERMAN RETURNS' and hope we don't see Routh in the role again unless it is in a 'JLA' movie, but I can tell you one thing: BATMAN is 100 percent going to be in the 'JLA' movie they're developing at Warner Brothers. So I wonder/question how reliable that other web-site's sources are ... Naturally, you and I never had this conversation!"

So Bats is going to be in the film. Will it be Bale?

Yes, according to this...

http://www.joblo.com/batman-joins-league

Supposedly it's in his contract to do one.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Theta on Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:36 pm

buster00 wrote:
Theta wrote:How do you figure that Superman would explode the budget, but not Martian Manhunter?

1) Expectations. Martian Manhunter is technically stronger than Superman, but nobody expects him to go off on galaxy spanning adventures.

2) He'll be easy to use; save his Martian form for the end of the movie and just have an actor playing John Jones, serving as a spy to collect information. You know, he's there to move the plot along and not much else. That way you can have fight scenes but he can't participate because it'll "blow his cover."

3) In terms of writing, Batman said it best: "For you all I need is a penny for a book of matches." He's got a big, obvious, and problematic weakness. If the effects budget is running over, ten bucks says John suddenly gets encircled with flames and has to be saved.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby zombieslayer on Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:54 am

Theta wrote:
buster00 wrote:
Thet a wrote:How do you figure that Superman would explode the budget, but not Martian Manhunter?

1) Expectations. Martian Manhunter is technically stronger than Superman, but nobody expects him to go off on galaxy spanning adventures.

2) He'll be easy to use; save his Martian form for the end of the movie and just have an actor playing John Jones, serving as a spy to collect information. You know, he's there to move the plot along and not much else. That way you can have fight scenes but he can't participate because it'll "blow his cover."

3) In terms of writing, Batman said it best: "For you all I need is a penny for a book of matches." He's got a big, obvious, and problematic weakness. If the effects budget is running over, ten bucks says John suddenly gets encircled with flames and has to be saved.

Martian Manhunter has been in every version of the league, and he is flexible enough to utilize several different ways- in Animated, he just tells everyone where to go and what to do and coordinates telepathically most of the time.
zombieslayer
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby UltimaRex on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:02 pm

From Variety. http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117967042.html?categoryId=1350&cs=1

"One of the more ambitious projects around town — the bigscreen adaptation of DC Comics' "Justice League" — cleared a major hurdle last week.
Husband-wife writing duo Kieran Mulroney and Michele Mulroney turned in a first draft that had Warner Bros. suits actually smiling — no small feat, considering "Justice" follows a half-dozen of the best-known superheroes working together, including Batman and Superman.

But the accomplish-ment raises a tricky question for Warners: Should it release "Justice" before its "Superman Returns" sequel?

Christopher Nolan’s next Batman pic "The Dark Knight" bows in July 2008. Bryan Singer’s "Superman" follow-up had been expected to play in 2009. But there’s no script yet for that pic, while Singer is busy getting ready to shot Tom Cruise starrer "Valkyrie" for UA."
UltimaRex
GLIB

Postby Adam Balm on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:06 pm

Link fixed.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:25 pm

Variety wrote:"Husband-wife writing duo Kieran Mulroney and Michele Mulroney turned in a first draft that had Warner Bros. suits actually smiling — no small feat, considering "Justice" follows a half-dozen of the best-known superheroes working together, including Batman and Superman."

Well well well. The plot thickens.

I'm reading that to imply the Mulroneys wrote Bats and Supes into their script.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 17, 2007 12:16 am

Unless the reporter got the details wrong, which is always a possibility. I do not really see Nolan's BATMAN interacting with a Justice League.

As much as I love the Justice Leauge in the comics and the cartoons and stuff...the thought of a Justice League film really scares me. I envision a mighty traink wreck.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:12 am

Leckomaniac wrote:
As much as I love the Justice Leauge in the comics and the cartoons and stuff...the thought of a Justice League film really scares me. I envision a mighty traink wreck.

Uhhhhyup.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:23 am

buster00 wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:As much as I love the Justice Leauge in the comics and the cartoons and stuff...the thought of a Justice League film really scares me. I envision a mighty traink wreck.

Uhhhhyup.

Hehe... for the curious:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkUVYQbx6qE
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Leckomaniac on Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:35 am

I love how short and chunky The Atom looks.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 9:13 am

If this movie works, it's going to be amazing. We need more info!
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:58 pm

Need more info? How about a potential director?

According to Latino Review (cough*grainofsalt*cough) WB is looking at Mr. Happy Feet himself George Miller to direct the JLA film.

Here is the text from the CHUD article:

Latino Review is reporting that they’re hearing that George Miller, the man behind Mad Max, Babe and the huge hit Happy Feet, is being tapped to direct the Justice League movie.

All of this makes a lot of sense. Moriarty over at Aint It Cool ran a news item this weekend saying that Warner Bros execs were looking closely at the Justice League script, which had been done lickety-split. Miller just made WB a bunch of money with his CG penguin film, and they’re feeling pretty high on him. And the buzz going around is that the Man of Steel movie won’t happen but that the next Superman feature will essentially be this.

Will it be called Superman and the Justice League? Reports earlier this month has Kevin Spacey coming back as Lex Luthor in a Superman sequel… which this could possibly be considered. This would be a wise move for WB, as they get to claim they’re doing a Superman sequel while launching a new team franchise and possibly setting up a half dozen new single character franchises in one fell swoop.

What would this Justice League movie be? According to Moriarty’s scooper:

I know that Superman, Batman, The Flash, Aquaman, and Jon Stewart all appear in the script.

Maxwell Lord, OMAC, and someone named Talia (Al Ghul?) all appear. One of the OMACs is referred to as "Beta", so the story may involve the start of the OMAC project.

If Miller is being hired, expect information to start exploding soon.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:05 pm

Whoaaa, Miller would so totally rock! He can bring is Mad Max badassness to the game. Maybe even some of that Babe 2 cynical humor !
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Peven on Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:07 am

i think this is pretty interesting if true and a good sign for what to expect from a JL movie. also i think it is a good strategy to let Supes make an appearance in a JL movie, which i am assuming will be very action-oriented, before putting out a SR sequel.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby secret squirrel on Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:54 pm

ok maybe i read this wrong, but werent there rumors about this movie being completely CGI like happy feet?
LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD!!!! just dont say the 'f' word.
secret squirrel
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:29 pm

There is absolutely NO justice in the world. According to IESB.net there are TWO directors in line to direct the JLA film. The first, as already reported, is George Miller.

Now the second...

...wait for it...

...McG...

...apparently WB would be happy with either choice. Fuck. Oh yeah...and apparently a member of the Justice League dies.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:49 pm

BARRY ALLEN. There I ruined the whole movie for you.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby buster00 on Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:45 am

Leckomaniac wrote: Oh yeah...and apparently a member of the Justice League dies.

What, have you guys never been to the movies before?

Do we have to draw you a big black picture?

buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:39 am

buster00 wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote: Oh yeah...and apparently a member of the Justice League dies.

Buster - please get the hell out of my mind, it hurts like hell when you do that, and it gives me a nosebleed.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:57 am

buster00 wrote:

:shock: :roll: 8) :wink:
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:23 am

I'd like to see Verbinski do this. I haven't seen At Worlds End yet but the first 2 Pirate movies are 2 of my favourite summer blockbuster movies ever.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby unikrunk on Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:51 am

It could work, but I can't get images of Mystery Men and The Tick out of my head - they are clouding my judgment, damn it.

In reality, I think you could pull it off, and not have to have an origin for all of the JL - fuck, everyone including my grandmother knows who the hell Hawk-Girl is, and the flash...runs fast.

I think if the film makers just drop us into the reality of the JL universe and don’t try to explain everything, you have a good movie. Think BladeRunner with sunshine and rainbows -

Plus, there have been other 'team' movies that have been successful (The Incredibles) so ground has been broken already...

I am just not sure I want a JL movie. I like the toon and the comics, but a JL movie just is not grabbing me right now.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:27 am

The problem I see is Batman.
WB aren't letting Smallville anywhere near Bruce/Bats because they have too much riding on the resurrected Batman franchise, I can't particularly see them letting him play in an ensemble piece live action Superhero team movie, cus that's a hell of a gamble, especially after SR's low Box Office meaning that WB can't rely on Supes name to anchor and market the movie on. Part of me wants to see them say fuckit and re-relaunch Superman with a JL movie but I think Singer is probably tied into Superman for the moment.
I don't know, I can't really see this happening for the moment, maybe after Man Of Steel and Dark Knight but not until then.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby doglips on Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:32 am

Leckomaniac wrote:There is absolutely NO justice in the world. According to IESB.net there are TWO directors in line to direct the JLA film. The first, as already reported, is George Miller.

Now the second

...wait for it....

...McG...

...apparently WB would be happy with either choice. Fuck.

WOW....Fuck.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby bamf on Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:28 pm

I have been contemplating what the music would be liek for this film. Would they marry hints of supes/bats themes into the main? Who could best capture the mythos? Lets leave Elfman/Williams out of the mix, they have done thier share, (and Trevor Rabin :x ). When I look at Alex Ross art I can hear the Philharmonic swell, with movements as big as the characters on screen. Clint Mansell did amazing work with The Fountain, wonder what he could with it.

The real chalenge is the principles will each have thier own theme, and then the main score. Making something unique, while keeping in mind the future of that character in spinoffs--the composer is essenitally orchestrating the music for multiple new films. Who can do it?
bamf
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:48 am

I WILL!
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby The Garbage Man on Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:25 am

Quiet you, you've got a video game to make.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:24 am

Man I hate being pigeon holed so early in my career. :((
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:40 pm

It could be that the "JLA: Year One" story might be the basis for the film.

It uses Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Martian Manhunter and Black Canary as founding members. Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman only play minor roles - the other members attempt to get the Big Three involved without success until the end of the story.

It would get around any budget concerns about including Superman & Batman. It would also have the added benefit of annoying lots of people for not using them as founders!
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:44 pm

Fried Gold wrote:It would also have the added benefit of annoying lots of people for not using them as founders!

I'm all for annoying fandom.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby instant_karma on Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:24 pm

TonyWilson wrote:The problem I see is Batman.
WB aren't letting Smallville anywhere near Bruce/Bats because they have too much riding on the resurrected Batman franchise, I can't particularly see them letting him play in an ensemble piece live action Superhero team movie, cus that's a hell of a gamble, especially after SR's low Box Office meaning that WB can't rely on Supes name to anchor and market the movie on. Part of me wants to see them say fuckit and re-relaunch Superman with a JL movie but I think Singer is probably tied into Superman for the moment.
I don't know, I can't really see this happening for the moment, maybe after Man Of Steel and Dark Knight but not until then.

I don't know if the wider movie going public would really care so much about the continuity/tone of Batman or Superman in a JL movie matching up with their respective franchises.

I think that's maybe more of a geek concern. If this movie happens with those characters included, I'll probably just think of it like some kind of Elseworlds story. But if they do somehow manage to keep them in line with their current franchise incarnations, so much the better.

Well, actually, it would be nice if Superman could find a Y chromosome in the meantime...
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby Chilli on Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:03 pm

instant_karma wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:The problem I see is Batman.

I don't know if the wider movie going public would really care so much about the continuity/tone of Batman or Superman in a JL movie matching up with their respective franchises.

I think that's maybe more of a geek concern. If this movie happens with those characters included, I'll probably just think of it like some kind of Elseworlds story. But if they do somehow manage to keep them in line with their current franchise incarnations, so much the better.

Well, actually, it would be nice if Superman could find a Y chromosome in the meantime...

Here's a way out, just set it ten years in the future. Supes looks the same, but you can use an older Batman whose seen some crazy ass shit that he can't explain. Perhaps even have him as our link to the world, seeing as how he's used to a sense of logic.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Leckomaniac on Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:03 am

It looks like this will be happening sooner than we think. From IESB.net:

[quote]When the news broke that JLA (Justice League of America) was moving forward with a script written by Kiernan and Michele Mulroney, speculations began that the follow-up to Superman Returns, The Man of Steel, would be delayed or even completely scrapped.
WB studio sources quickly said that was just mere speculation and The Man of Steel was still planned for a first quarter 2008 start date. Even recently, Brandon Routh told us the same thing during a quick red carpet interview at the premiere for Transformers.

At the same time, we are hearing some execs over WB were not happy with the way Superman Returns performed regardless of the $390 million plus worldwide box office take and that’s why Justice League is being pushed through the studio at a record pace.

The JLA script has been received with open arms by Warners and the goal is for the film to be the launching point for The Flash, Wonder Woman, The Green Lantern and Aquaman as well as rejuvenate Superman.

When do the powers-that-be want to start production on Justice League? Apparently, as soon as the first quarter of 2008, that’s right, WB sources have informed the IESB that execs behind the Justice League of America want it to be in production as early as February/March 2008 to be ready for a summer of 2009 release.

What’s the rush? The pending strikes are definitely one of the reasons that Warner Bros. wants to move quickly on the ensemble pic. They also want to start building a fan base behind the new heroes that will help them go on to have their own stand-alone films.

Some questions arise. What will happen to The Man of Steel film that Bryan Singer has already signed on to do? Would Warner Brothers be willing to lose the money they would have to pay to Singer regardless if he directs the film or not? Will Christian Bale and Brandon Routh reprise their roles as Batman and Superman?

Some rumors indicate that studio execs have considered recasting Superman and a few names have popped up. But the honest truth is that the studio just does not know at this time whether Routh will return or not. We’ll just have to wait and see.

And Batman? If Justice League starts production early ‘08 that would give Bale a three to five month break between “Batmanâ€
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:00 pm

I think it would be in Warner's best interest to negotiate a separate contract with Bale and Routh for the JLA film thus keeping their 3 picture deals within Bats and Supes trilogies.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:04 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:I think it would be in Warner's best interest to negotiate a separate contract with Bale and Routh for the JLA film thus keeping their 3 picture deals within Bats and Supes trilogies.

In order to do that...they would have to seriously cough up the dough. Bale's people would probably make it very hard on WB and force them to pay a premium in order to do that.

I am going to say that, given everything, I am going to come down firmly against a JLA film. In theory, it could be cool, but I find a whole heap of problems in the execution. Plus, I want my Singer Superman sequel now. I don't care about a JLA film. I want Nolan's Bat trilogy and Singer's Supes trilogy and I don't want them derailed because of a JLA film.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:08 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:I am going to say that, given everything, I am going to come down firmly against a JLA film. In theory, it could be cool, but I find a whole heap of problems in the execution. Plus, I want my Singer Superman sequel now. I don't care about a JLA film. I want Nolan's Bat trilogy and Singer's Supes trilogy and I don't want them derailed because of a JLA film.

I agree. I meant that the only way a JLA film would be satisfying would be if they didn't crash the other two franchises in the process. I would rather see a Flash and a Green Lantern origin film rather than introducing them in a JLA film. I don't think this will get very far anyway.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Aug 18, 2007 12:36 pm

I too would rather see solo films before the big team up. There is just no way they are going to do characters like Flash, Green Lanter or Wonder Woman ANY--uh--justice in some over crowded movie about OMACs of all things.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion