DEADPOOL?!

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Wham!

Postby TheButcher on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:51 pm

Working Title For DeAdPoOl Is His Old Favorite Band
Deadpool is about to start shooting in less than a month
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DEADPOOL?!

Postby Spandau Belly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:02 pm

I recently played a videogame starring this character. The game is pretty bad (an opinion that Deadpool himself shares and expresses many times throughout). But the jokes were really funny. I kept playing the shitty game just to hear more of Deadpool's jokes. I think I could actually be down for a movie starring this guy, and I agree that Ryan Rodney Reynolds is the man to play him.

However...there seems to be more of this bullshit about making the film PG13? Have they really not learned from their mistakes on this yet? I couldn't find any definite answer on this, so maybe it's still being discussed.

I can't really find anything on who else is in this movie. Have any of the X-Men cast agreed to be in it? Most of them seem to have good senses of humour. Ellen Page would be totally down for this, she was really funny in SUPER. Actually, a lot of the X-Men cast seem to have decent senses of humour and only a few of strike me being really expensive. I mean, I figure there's no way Jennifer Lawrence is doing this. Fassbender probably no, too. Hugh Jackman would probably have fun, but he's probably too expensive. I hope they make a joke out of how they can't afford some of the big names. Just recast Wolverine with Charlie Sheen or somebody.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:43 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:However...there seems to be more of this bullshit about making the film PG13? Have they really not learned from their mistakes on this yet? I couldn't find any definite answer on this, so maybe it's still being discussed.

Some guys in the talkbacks have actually thought of some very clever and funny ways to turn the PG13 in this movie's favor by making fun of its own neuteredness.

Jake Busko wrote:Nope. PG 13, and have Deadpool be aware of it. He doesn't use the F word because he knows he only gets one and he wants to save it for when he really needs it, only near the end someone else says like "Oh, fuck" nonchalantly and 'Pool flips out, cursing up a storm but all we hear are bleeps.

Deadpool has a huge fight with a bunch of ninjas or something but gets pissed because they don't bleed when he stabs them, so he frustratingly stabs them over and over, loudly demanding they bleed.

He goes to a strip club only all the boobs are covered up by those black CENSORED bars. He rips one off but his thought bubbles cover them up again.

That's how you make a Deadpool movie, not by turning it into Quentin Tarantino

solitaire wrote:Hell, have him promote the unrated directors cut DVD during movie. {In the strip club} "Just wait mofos...see all these cgi bikinis? Just a few months from now...BOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIES!!!"
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Peven on Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:46 am

Hitchcock is laughing his ass off somewhere every time someone claims they need to see more blood and gore for violence in a film to be effective. but then those people probably don't know who Hitchcock is anyway.....

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Spandau Belly on Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:04 am

Imposing the parameters of one man's success on another man's work is just a recipe for sameness.

Some filmmakers use explicit violence, some don't. And the successful ones match their sensibilities with their choice of story, tone, and subject matter.

If you take a filmmaker who uses explicit violence, such as David Cronenberg, Stanley Kubrick, Martin Scorcese, or Quentin Tarantino, and tell them to tone it down because John Ford didn't need explicit violence to make a great movie, it's like telling The Beatles that they're cheap pandering lousy musicians because Mozart didn't need an electric guitar to write a hit song.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Peven on Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:20 pm

what I am saying is that it is not necessary. that is all. varying styles of storytelling are great, I was a big Tarantino fan before most people knew who he was, btw, but the fact is his strongest pieces of work are not his blood and gore and when you go back and watch Pulp Fiction there isn't all that much shown compared to what happens. and if you removed any graphic shots that are "R" territory it is still as great a movie. I would argue much more strongly for language being the most impactful casualty of a PG-13 rating compared to R and THAT is what would hamstring any Tarantino film from being all it could be. you can effectively show and imply violence and blood to a pretty strong degree and keep things PG-13, but if you have your killer thug characters speaking in PG-13 language then you start breaking the audience's ability to buy into the "reality" of the story.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm

i think whether you or i or anyone else thinks the violence, gore, etc is necessary or not is irrelevant. that should be the artist's decision. changing or removing something from the film solely to get a particular rating is bound to compromise the director's vision. if they didn't think it was important or necessary, they wouldn't have wasted the time and money to film it and edit it into the film. once the film comes out, you can debate all you want whether the film needed that stuff, but you can't have that debate if it's not there to begin with. you can never know what the stuff taken out may have added or contributed to the film. and just because some other film may have had gratuitous and unnecessary violence and gore that could have been removed, each film is it's own unique and separate piece of work and there's no blanket statement that applies to all films equally.

ultimately, i want to see the director's vision on screen, compromised as little as possible by ratings concerns, commercial considerations, or anything that isn't directly related to the film content itself.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:38 pm

Peven wrote:...but if you have your killer thug characters speaking in PG-13 language then you start breaking the audience's ability to buy into the "reality" of the story.

What the heck do you know you motherloving tush-hole.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:48 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:
Spandau Belly wrote:However...there seems to be more of this bullshit about making the film PG13? Have they really not learned from their mistakes on this yet? I couldn't find any definite answer on this, so maybe it's still being discussed.

Some guys in the talkbacks have actually thought of some very clever and funny ways to turn the PG13 in this movie's favor by making fun of its own neuteredness.

Jake Busko wrote:Nope. PG 13, and have Deadpool be aware of it. He doesn't use the F word because he knows he only gets one and he wants to save it for when he really needs it, only near the end someone else says like "Oh, fuck" nonchalantly and 'Pool flips out, cursing up a storm but all we hear are bleeps.

Deadpool has a huge fight with a bunch of ninjas or something but gets pissed because they don't bleed when he stabs them, so he frustratingly stabs them over and over, loudly demanding they bleed.

He goes to a strip club only all the boobs are covered up by those black CENSORED bars. He rips one off but his thought bubbles cover them up again.

That's how you make a Deadpool movie, not by turning it into Quentin Tarantino

solitaire wrote:Hell, have him promote the unrated directors cut DVD during movie. {In the strip club} "Just wait mofos...see all these cgi bikinis? Just a few months from now...BOOBIESBOOBIESBOOBIES!!!"

I hope someone from Fox is listening to you (or that TalkBacker), because that sounds hilarious.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: tHe DeAdPoOl ReBoOt?!

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:51 pm

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (3/10) Movie CLIP - How Are You Doing That With Your Mouth?
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Spandau Belly on Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:30 pm

Of all the million superhero films coming out in the next five years, this is the only one I will pay to see.

So fuck you Kevin Feige!
Fuck you Tom Rothman!
Fuck you empty chair where somebody with leadership and vision should be sitting at Warner Brothers!

Did you all just feel the box office move? Adjust your stock portfolios accordingly.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Ribbons on Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Honestly have no way of telling whether this is going to be any good or not. The director is a complete unknown, Ryan Reynolds is inconsistent and Fox's track record with comic book movies is spotty at best. But I do like that they seem to be leaning into the lunacy of the character. If it's a mess, hopefully it's a glorious mess.

They should totally make that the poster, by the way.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Ribbons on Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:03 pm

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Spandau Belly on Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:03 am

I caught THE VOICES the other night, and I have to say that R-Cubed gave the performance of his career (so far). Which I guess isn't hard seeing as he is mostly in bad movies. The overall movie is pretty good too, but Reynolds just nails his character. There were just so many layers going on there. And the guy is a pretty good dancer, too. The film definitely had a lot of Mike Judge influence going on, so if you like Judge's stuff, you should check it out.

Anyway, Reynolds can definitely play a homicidal maniac who hears voices in his head, so I can't wait to see what he does with Deadpool when he turns it up to 11.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Spandau Belly on Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:43 pm

There have been a ton of promotional images released for this movie. I would guess we're getting a real trailer soon.

Does anybody find it weird how real shit can look like CGI? I mean, apparently that really is R-Cubed in a costume, but I would've guessed it was animated. It really looks like a cartoon brought to life.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:19 pm

The mask is CGI, I'm pretty sure.

Based on the non-stop promotional images it looks like they're having a lot of fun making this; hopefully that translates into a good movie.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby so sorry on Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:39 pm

Ribbons wrote:Based on the non-stop promotional images it looks like they're having a lot of fun making this;

https://twitter.com/VancityReynolds/status/618796218106388480/photo/1
so sorry
Deacon Blues

DeAdPoOl ReBoOt?! Holy Chimichangas!!!

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:35 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DeAdPoOl ReBoOt?! Holy Chimichangas!!!

Postby so sorry on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:41 pm

Nope, gone...

EDIT: https://vid.me/e/DVtz?card=1

Dumb IMO, Ryan Reynolds made the right call saying this was his last superhero movie.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby so sorry on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:55 am

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Re: DeAdPoOl TwO! Holy Chimichangas!!!

Postby TheButcher on Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:24 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:48 am

Man, they really got Colossus to look like that monument of Dolph Lundgren I have on my lawn.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby TheButcher on Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:56 pm

‘Deadpool’, ‘X-Men’, and ‘Gambit’ Crossover May Happen, Says Simon Kinberg
Man who wrote 'X-Men: The Last Stand' thinks that more cameos is just the trick.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:18 pm

Man who wrote 'X-Men: The Last Stand' thinks that more cameos is just the trick.

So much sarcasm in one sentence
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Ribbons on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:03 pm

30 reviews in and Deadpool is clocking a 96% on RottenTomatoes. :shock:

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/deadpool/

I'm honestly shocked.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Maui on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Ribbons wrote:30 reviews in and Deadpool is clocking a 96% on RottenTomatoes. :shock:

I'm honestly shocked.

Awesome. I'm very jazzed about this film.
Maui
WoWie

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:11 am

Maui wrote:
Ribbons wrote:30 reviews in and Deadpool is clocking a 96% on RottenTomatoes. :shock:

I'm honestly shocked.

Awesome. I'm very jazzed about this film.

Totally looking forward to it. Even people I know not that into Marvel films are going, 'I think I want to see that!'
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby so sorry on Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:33 am

I'm looking forward to this movie being released so I don't have to see any more commercials for it.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 08, 2016 6:51 pm

so sorry wrote:I'm looking forward to this movie being released so I don't have to see any more commercials for it.

If they made commercials more like Deadpool ad skits, I might be tempted to buy more shit.

A bit like the film Crazy People.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Ribbons on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:37 pm

Go see this movie! It's the chimichangas.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Maui on Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:17 am

Ribbons wrote:Go see this movie! It's the chimichangas.

I will.....this weekend! This movie is killing the box office. Breaking records for a R rated movie. Yeah!!!!! I hear they make fun of the superhero film genre....in a subtle way. Even more reason to like this film. Ryan Reynolds worked extremely hard to get this film made. Glad it's such a success.
Maui
WoWie

Postby John-Locke on Tue Feb 16, 2016 2:44 pm

I laughed a lot, I liked the film too, go see it.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Ribbons on Tue Feb 16, 2016 8:54 pm

Maui wrote:Yeah!!!!! I hear they make fun of the superhero film genre....in a subtle way. Even more reason to like this film.

They do, sort of, and I think it's part of why the movie's been so successful. They're not tearing down the genre exactly, but there's a sense of anarchy and exuberance that's a lot of fun. And it's just so shockingly filthy. I don't know if I'd want to watch this same movie all the time, but in today's landscape it's very refreshing.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Maui on Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:56 pm

Ribbons wrote:
Maui wrote:Yeah!!!!! I hear they make fun of the superhero film genre....in a subtle way. Even more reason to like this film.

They do, sort of, and I think it's part of why the movie's been so successful. They're not tearing down the genre exactly, but there's a sense of anarchy and exuberance that's a lot of fun. And it's just so shockingly filthy. I don't know if I'd want to watch this same movie all the time, but in today's landscape it's very refreshing.

I hear rumours now that Wolverine 3 may get an R rating. This may change things up for future superhero films with the success of Deadpool's R rating.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Ribbons on Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:25 pm

Maui wrote:This may change things up for future superhero films with the success of Deadpool's R rating.

Maybe it will inspire Warner Bros. to dust off their script for Fraggin' LOBO!!!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Maui on Sun Feb 21, 2016 5:32 pm

This movie is a blast. Super inappropriate and a lot of fun.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:58 pm

I title this piece "Deadpool"....can you see it?

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Re: DeAdPoOl TwO! Holy Chimichangas!!!

Postby TheButcher on Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:16 am

Collider Exclusive:
Deadpool 2’ Domino Shortlist Includes Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Ruby Rose
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DeAdPoOl

Postby TheButcher on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:19 am

How Ryan Reynolds Became 'Deadpool's' Marketing Rebel
“I’ve never taken ownership like this before," Reynolds says. "I can channel this guy [Deadpool] in a way I just can't seem to channel anything else."
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DeAdPoOl TwO!

Postby TheButcher on Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Director Tim Miller, Ryan Reynolds Part Company On ‘Deadpool 2’
Mike Fleming Jr wrote:EXCLUSIVE: After a series of creative differences between Deadpool director Tim Miller and star Ryan Reynolds, Miller has exited Deadpool 2. He hadn’t formally signed a deal to continue, but he was developing the script and by all accounts had planned to return behind the camera for a film Fox will release in 2018.

I’ve confirmed from studio insiders this exit was over mutual creative differences, but this all ended amicably and the studio is very high on Miller and the expectation is the filmmaker will jump right into another big Fox project: Influx, an adaptation of the David Suarez novel that has a Mark Bomback script and is expected to launch a film trilogy.

This will come as a blow to fans of the original film, an audacious franchise launch that came out of nowhere to become one of the biggest movie success stories in recent years, and another major franchise for Emma Watts’ division at Fox. And everyone had a hand in shaping its unusual tone. That includes Miller — a VFX wiz hired to make his directorial debut on the project way back in 2011 — to writers Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, and Reynolds, who first played ‘The Merc With A Mouth’ in the widely panned X-Men Origins: Wolverine (they sewed shut his mouth so he couldn’t speak) and lobbied hard for another chance on a movie that really captured the inherent fun in the comic book.

Much the way that Robert Downey Jr proved to be the perfect guy to play Tony Stark/Iron Man, Reynolds proved a glove fit for the scarred wisecracking, indestructible Deadpool. When these creative differences come up between actor and director, it is often the former that exits. But much the way it is with a handful of other franchises — Tom Cruise on Mission: Impossible, Hugh Jackman on Wolverine, Matt Damon on Bourne Identity or Downey on Iron Man — the star has the greatest influence. And here, Reynolds is also an active producer, along with Simon Kinberg and Lauren Shuler Donner. They made the best of the situation as Miller removed himself from the fray and the studio turned him loose on creating another world with Influx.

Deadpool revived Reynolds’ career, and he was key to much of the clever and humorous marketing and promotion that paved the way for an initially unheralded film that got green lit after Miller leaked CGI test footage in 2014 that sparked the fanboy fuse, and rose to unprecedented levels of financial success. The picture grossed $782 million worldwide on a $58 million budget and broke many box office records, including highest grossing R-rated film ever, as well as the biggest grossing X-Men film. The key was its black humor and a hard R-rated tone that was the equivalent of anarchy and made most other superhero movies seem cookie cutter by comparison.

Miller’s exit just happened late Friday. Fox, which last week unveiled the first footage of Logan — which marks the final turn by Hugh Jackman as the stalwart X-Men star Wolverine — will be plenty busy making sure one of its most valuable franchises stays on track.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:05 am

Inside the 'Deadpool 2' Fight Over 'Two Totally Different Movies' (Exclusive)
More details emerge about vastly different takes director and creative team had for sequel
Matt Donnelly and Umberto Gonzalez wrote:Soaring budgets and conflicting visions about story were at the heart of the creative rift between “Deadpool” star Ryan Reynolds and Tim Miller, that led to Miller leaving the director’s chair, multiple individuals told TheWrap.

The Saturday report that Miller would no longer return to helm the blockbuster’s sequel shocked fans, with both sides citing “creative differences” between Miller and his star as a reason. But those differences were vast, TheWrap has learned, and expanded to the long-devoted group at the film’s core.

A sequel to “Deadpool” was already in active development when the first went into production, one individual familiar with the project said.

Shortly after then-20th Century Fox CEO Jim Gianopulos confirmed a second movie at CinemaCon in April, cracks began to form in the creative team that also includes screenwriters Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick (“Zombieland”).

In initial sequel talks, Reynolds, Reese and Wernick envisioned a “scrappy,” raunchy and inexpensive movie, the insider said — in the vein of the first, which earned over $780 million worldwide on a $58 million budget. It’s a stunning return on a film Reynolds lobbied 11 years to make.

Miller, known more for his visual flair than for the brash antics that Reynolds and his writers embraced and that fans loved, wanted a more stylish take, one that would compete with mega-budget superhero movies, insiders said. But it would have cost three times as much as the original $58 million film, the first individual said.

“There were two totally different movies on the table, and one of them just wasn’t ‘Deadpool,” said the first insider, who is familiar with both concepts.

Reynolds, Reese and Wernick’s vision won.

One person said Gianopulos had been a “peacekeeper” between director and star during the production on the first film. He handed the reigns to Stacey Snider on Sept. 1, who has had input on a situation largely handled by 20th Century Fox President of Production Emma Watts.

Another party close to Fox said executives did not have to step in to manage relationships until well after the first film’s release.

Miller pivoted immediately to another priority Fox project, an adaptation of Daniel Suarez’s cyber-crime thriller “Influx.”

Representatives for Miller did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment, nor did reps for Reese or Wernick. A Reynolds spokesperson and 20th Century Fox declined to comment on the matter.

“Deadpool 2” does not currently have a release date. It was written by Reese and Wernick, and will feature popular character Domino, who, like Deadpool, is a former mercenary.

The part is hotly coveted, and those who have screen-tested for it include Kelly Rohrbach, Eve Hewson, Ruby Rose, Mackenzie Davis, Lizzy Caplan, Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Sienna Miller, Sofia Boutella, Stephanie Sigman and Sylvia Hoeks.

Reynolds just completed a different collaboration with Reese and Wernick: “Life,” about an international space crew that finds life on Mars, which costars Jake Gyllenhaal and Rebecca Ferguson.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DeAdPoOl TwO!

Postby TheButcher on Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:10 am

It's Official: 'John Wick' Director David Leitch to Helm 'Deadpool 2'
David Leitch better get an appetite for chimichangas.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Collider:
‘Deadpool 2’: Tim Miller Speaks Out About Leaving the Sequel

io9:
Something Doesn't Add Up About Tim Miller's Reason for Leaving Deadpool 2
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Ribbons on Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:41 pm

I don't know if you guys saw this, but Deadpool got a freaking Golden Globe nomination for Best Picture:

http://www.goldenglobes.com/winners-nominees

What a time to be alive.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Re: DEADPOOL v Spielberg!

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:42 am

The Biggest Bombs and Blockbusters at the 2016 Box Office
Brent Lang wrote:The Biggest Flops:
“The BFG” (Disney)
Global Box Office: $178.4 million
Production Budget: $140 million
Why it Made the List:
The combination of Steven Spielberg and Roald Dahl was expected to result in a children’s classic. Instead of a new “E.T.,” the film about a big friendly giant was given a massive cold shoulder, losing tens of millions. For Spielberg, who hasn’t had a blockbuster hit since 2008’s “Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull,” it’s a sign that a filmmaker who once had his finger firmly on pop culture’s pulse, may have lost his feel for the zeitgeist. He’ll try to recapture his mojo with 2018’s “Ready Player One,” an adaptation of a hit sci-fi novel.

The Biggest Hits:
“Deadpool” (Fox)
Global Box Office: $782.6 million
Production Budget: $58 million
Why it Made the List:
Why it Made the List: Ryan Reynolds reclaimed his spot on the A-list as the fourth-wall breaking, foul-mouthed, spandex sporting mercenary. The very R-rated comic book adaptation is also one of the most profitable films of the year. It was made for a mere $58 million –essentially the bagel budget on “The X-Men.”
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:35 am

Ribbons wrote:I don't know if you guys saw this, but Deadpool got a freaking Golden Globe nomination for Best Picture:

http://www.goldenglobes.com/winners-nominees

What a time to be alive.

‘Deadpool’, ‘Moonlight’ and More Land Writers Guild Awards Nominations
Yes, that 'Deadpool'. Is an Oscar nomination next?
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DEADPOOL 2?!

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:41 am

Collider Exclusive:
Colossus and Negasonic Teenage Warhead Will Return in ‘Deadpool 2’

THR:
Ryan Reynolds Shares 'Deadpool' "For Your Consideration" Video for Awards Season
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DEADPOOL 2?!

Postby so sorry on Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:06 am

TheButcher wrote:THR:
Ryan Reynolds Shares 'Deadpool' "For Your Consideration" Video for Awards Season

Jeebus, enough already.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:14 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: DeAdPoOl & X-Force?! Fox's MutantVerse

Postby TheButcher on Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:32 pm

'Logan': Why Rated R Shouldn't Be the Future of Superhero Movies
The real lesson from projects like the third Wolverine and 'Deadpool' is to take risks and grant more creative control to filmmakers.
Last edited by TheButcher on Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion