Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING? (SPOILERS?)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING? (SPOILERS?)

Postby silentbobafett on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:40 am

:D SPOILERS BELOW :D

From the main site:

This is no particular surprise, but today's Variety confirms what Quint's been hearing for a while now: director Matt Reeves & writer Drew Goddard are in talks to construct some sort of CLOVERFIELD sequel.

Reeves recently indicated that a possible sequel could feasibly cover the same events chronicled in the first film...from the perspective of a different person/group of people. Whatever they do, I hope it's not that obvious and simple.

I thought the first film was generally aiight...and had some great moments...but I've no particular desire to see the exact same movie again. Chronicle one of the military units deployed to bring down the monster...maybe a new network was taping a report about a National Guard unit when the alarms sounded, for example (a la the Naudet's 9/11 footage from INSIDE the towers)? Or, cover a related-but-different incident?

It'll be interesting to see how the CLOVERFIELD gang manages to sidestep this conundrum. BOOK OF SHADOWS: BLAIR WITCH II folded the first film's "found tape" mythology into a more traditional dramatic narrative (found tape existed & referenced in a conventional "real world" -vs- Blair Witch plot line)...and many despised the results. Think they'll try something similar here?

Obviously this thread is where all envitable sequel stuff can be spoken of... but in these early days I wondered if anyone care to chat with me about "what could be..."

Now I liked the film, I maybe the only one here, but I did and I therefore hope there is a sequel and it's done right.

For me the sequel SHOULD IN NO WAY be filmed on camcorders! That was great, made the film what it is, but I've no interest in seeing that done again with this monster.

As Merrick (who always has the opposite feeling on things as me - is he an 80 year old moaning a-hole? :wink: ) states above, it could go down the Blair Witch 2 route!

Now most people probably read that and thought what Merrick thought - this would be bad news!

I disagree - I think its the only TRUE way to make the sequel.

Follow on from the events in the film (we don't know FOR SURE if the monster was killed by that final attack) and explore the monster. now I'm not that bothered about where he came from, I mean I am - but it's not the driving force for me, the makers will tell us when they are good and ready! I want to know about IT. I want to know what those things in its head were and why they came out etc

I think this can be best done in a convential narrative and visual form.

Agree or do you have a different view? Do share... :)
[/quote]
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:55 am

Well one easy way to make a sequel would be to just have another monster come along a few months/years later. It can be the same sort of creature, and it could be interesting to see how a nation or nations would have prepared themselves for a second attack should it come to that.

*Watchmen SPOILER to follow*
They could even steal Alan Moore's idea for the monster attack, in that it unites nations in conflict as they all gain a common enemy. The sequel to Cloverfield could be along those lines: does the monster attack on NY help spur camaraderie among all the nations of the world? If so, to what extent? And what happens when the monster comes back?
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Hermanator X on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:03 am

Isnt it said that the monster is a rampaging toddler? God knows how big and bad its momma could be. I would imagine a fightback similar to the WWZ reorganisation would be the only way forward, but that aint low budget.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby silentbobafett on Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:33 am

Hermanator X wrote:Isnt it said that the monster is a rampaging toddler? God knows how big and bad its momma could be. I would imagine a fightback similar to the WWZ reorganisation would be the only way forward, but that aint low budget.

Ooooh, I missed that! Well, to hell with small budgets! What they achieved on their small budget was great. But now I'd like them to expand on what they've started... and you're right... if thats a toddler then FUCK ME! WHOOP!
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:29 am

How about basing it in the middle to end of the last film.

You can have those referential shot where you see the Heli being smashed down, the two lovebirds running into the tunnel as such and then continue on with the film as the military try to take the creature down.

I think a Them! approach would be nice, where we get to see how they make the military decisions and the results that make them change tactic.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby silentbobafett on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:41 am

I like it... but filmed in a "normal" sorta way. I think something like that could work. It's more "standard" but with good characters and exploration of the character there is no reason why it couldn't work...
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Postby instant_karma on Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:20 am

If they are gonna do this, I agree that the found footage angle has probably gone as far as it can go.

I suspect a lot of the folks who got heavily into the whole Slusho viral thing will be clamouring for some kind of prequel thing that uses some of the mythology they were seemingly trying to build that had zero impact on the movie.
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby Bayouwolf on Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:42 am

Papa's on the right track...Give us the Military's POV from when the National Guard shows up (Which I'm surprised none of you that bitched about the "obvious flaws" caught the fact that there were PLENTY of troops in NYC to stage a front against the big bad.....) A mixed interlacing of "helmet cams" and standard film making would be a nice transition into a more "Giant Monster Attacks City" premise.

The rampaging toddler would be a shitty angle to follow though. If we threw everything at it including a low level H-Bomb (Assuming here... It couldn't have been a nuke, the EMP would have erased the tape), Momma would be unstoppable.

I'd rather like to think it would end up more like War of the Worlds, with something about the Earth itself killing the damn thing. Considering JJ's penchant for throwing references around, it would work in his universe.
Bayouwolf
Country Bouy

Postby Worst Part's Almost Over on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:02 am

Bayou wrote:Papa's on the right track...Give us the Military's POV from when the National Guard shows up (Which I'm surprised none of you that bitched about the "obvious flaws" caught the fact that there were PLENTY of troops in NYC to stage a front against the big bad.....) A mixed interlacing of "helmet cams" and standard film making would be a nice transition into a more "Giant Monster Attacks City" premise.

The rampaging toddler would be a shitty angle to follow though. If we threw everything at it including a low level H-Bomb (Assuming here... It couldn't have been a nuke, the EMP would have erased the tape), Momma would be unstoppable.

I'd rather like to think it would end up more like War of the Worlds, with something about the Earth itself killing the damn thing. Considering JJ's penchant for throwing references around, it would work in his universe.

Why can't we have the Big Momma showing up and being indestructible? It would certainly be a more interesting way to end a film - with the monster winning!! :D
Worst Part's Almost Over
AIRWOLF

Postby Hermanator X on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:08 am

I for one would like to see a gigantic monster picking its teeth with skyscrapers. The first one doesnt exactly end on a cheery note which doesnt happen too often these days, and I applaud.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby Theta on Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:51 am

My vote, if they're going to go the "found footage" route again: make it the story of a professional news crew. Part of what pissed me off about the first one was how they abused that gimmick. They can make it handheld without making it annoying.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:30 am

I think the second movie should focus on the monster's romp thru NYC as seen from the perspective of a wise talking cabbie and her passenger, who is a tourist from Uzbeckistan who speaks in hilarious broken english.

Then the third movie would be a prequel, focusing on a challenger-like spacecraft discovering the hibernating baby alien orbiting the moon, and what chain of events they start by messing with it. And it would have to be filmed in 3D.

The fourth movie would follow the aftermath of the second movie, perhaps in a rich (visually) environment like Las Vegas... with a post apocolyptic human outpost protecting itself from the xenomorphs, and a small child's arrival helping them realize that they've lost their humanity.

The fifth movie would occur in our past, as the child from the 4th movie has grown up and built a time machine, and is determined to go back to 2006 to try and thwart skynet, er, I mean, NASA's mission to the moon and its ultimate destruction of modern society.

The sixth one would be about the first movie's monster's mother finding earth. This is the epic battle movie: Godzilla rises from the ocean to protect her turf vs the Cloverfield monster. Whoever wins, we lose!!!!

The preceding sarcastic post was brought to you by the Society To Oppose Patently Idiotic Talkies
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Hermanator X on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:38 am

It could be from a camera lodged in the creatures teeth after munching a tourist?
It just happens to be pointing in the right direction, it would be chomp tastic.
The bit where it cleans its genitals like a dog would be horrific.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Feb 13, 2008 11:41 am

so sorry wrote:I think the second movie should focus on the monster's romp thru NYC as seen from the perspective of a wise talking cabbie and her passenger, who is a tourist from Uzbeckistan who speaks in hilarious broken english.

I think you are onto something there, but may I suggest this guy for the role of the cabbie? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpAaV5BqvTc&feature=related
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:07 pm

Or make it Cloverfield 2: Ghostbusters 3 and everyone's favorite paranormal investigators are once again charged with saving the city. I'm sure we'd get some great gags from the proton packs making short work of the lice monsters.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bayouwolf on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:08 pm

The passengers in the cab should be...

Wait for it...

Jason Alexander, Julia Louis Dreyfus, and Michael Richards.

The dialogue would write itself...
Bowm bowmbowmbowm bowm, click click bowm pop pop pop..
Bayouwolf
Country Bouy

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:32 pm

It should be filmed completely using mobile phones.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burnhollywood on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:16 am

How about just a long string of text messages, shown on a Blackberry in a 90 minute close-up?

WHAZZUP?

DUDE, MANHATTAN IS BURNING...NEWS SEZ A MONSTER ON THE LOOSE

YEAH, I'M THERE...IT'S 4 REAL!!! OMFG!!!

SEE N E THING?

NOT YET...OH WAIT! HERE HE COMES! AAAAAAAAA...

And so forth...box office gold! 8-)
burnhollywood
GLIB

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:03 am

burnhollywood wrote:How about just a long string of text messages, shown on a Blackberry in a 90 minute close-up?

WHAZZUP?

DUDE, MANHATTAN IS BURNING...NEWS SEZ A MONSTER ON THE LOOSE

YEAH, I'M THERE...IT'S 4 REAL!!! OMFG!!!

SEE N E THING?

NOT YET...OH WAIT! HERE HE COMES! AAAAAAAAA...

And so forth...box office gold! 8-)

I could see that.

OH NOES! I HAS BIN CORNERED N JEFF'S BIN EATEN!!?!!11

CAN I HAS JEFFBURGER? LOLZORS!!

FINK I CAN MAKES IT ACROSS CITY. PASSING MCD'S. YOU WANT HAPPY MEAL?

See...I even got product placement in the there too.

papalazeru

Postby DerLanghaarige on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:50 am

Wha if they would make it look like some kind of documentary? With a celebrity doing the narration, interviews with survivors, re-enactments and "real" footage? (Although I think that this would only work as a bonus feature for the DVD.)
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:56 am

DerLanghaarige wrote:Wha if they would make it look like some kind of documentary? With a celebrity doing the narration, interviews with survivors, re-enactments and "real" footage? (Although I think that this would only work as a bonus feature for the DVD.)

If that's the case, can we have the behind the scene documentary done with Camera's on tracks, jib shots, helicopter shots and bullet time?

I want to feel there's a budget somewhere.

:lol:

Oh and I really hope that Steady Cam endorses this film as a sponsor for the sequel.

papalazeru

Postby bamf on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:15 pm

Here is a way to tell the military angle of the same story...

Release the drones!

Although I would rather a fresh follow up to the aftermath of Cloverfield, I see this working. Multiple camera angles from across the city, slow, steady and tracking. It could work.
bamf
SUSAN CAGLE

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:28 pm

SBF, you weren't the only one on here who like the original, I did as well. I thought it was a lot of fun. But we've beaten that horse to death now.

That said, there really, REALLY doesn't need to be a sequel to this. I liked the fact that it was largely unexplained. It was an interesting standalone glimpse into one really bad day through the eyes of some regular (really pretty) people. I have a feeling that if they do a sequel they are going to be thinking "well, the audience is going to want some answers this time" and they are probably right. But I personally don't want or need any. I don't want to know about its origin, motivations or familial history. I prefer that it be kept a mystery.

But anyway, if they DO do a sequel, i guess I hope that they do not tell it is a traditional narrative, mostly because of the Blair Witch comparisons above. If they do it, I guess I hope it's the same day from another perspective. Of the ideas in here I like this one the best:

bamf wrote:Here is a way to tell the military angle of the same story...

Release the drones!

Although I would rather a fresh follow up to the aftermath of Cloverfield, I see this working. Multiple camera angles from across the city, slow, steady and tracking. It could work.

say it's a tape that the military edited together for archival purposes or whatever. It could contain drone footage, plane footage, satellite footage, and footage from helmet cams on the ground. So it wouldn't necessarily need to be all shaky-cam. Of course, that doesn't really leave us any characters...but they were kind of unimportant in the original movie anyway. :lol:
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby DennisMM on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:34 pm

silentbobafett wrote:
Hermanator X wrote:Isnt it said that the monster is a rampaging toddler? God knows how big and bad its momma could be. I would imagine a fightback similar to the WWZ reorganisation would be the only way forward, but that aint low budget.

Ooooh, I missed that! Well, to hell with small budgets! What they achieved on their small budget was great. But now I'd like them to expand on what they've started... and you're right... if thats a toddler then FUCK ME! WHOOP!

Seen Gorgo? Not a good movie, but the two ideas are compressed into a single film.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:46 pm

DennisMM wrote:Seen Gorgo? Not a good movie, but the two ideas are compressed into a single film.

Been a there, done a that, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Cloverfield Sequel

Postby TheButcher on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:44 pm

source : Peter Sciretta from slash film.

Peter Sciretta wrote:I’ve been told that a Cloverfield Sequel is pretty much dead for now (not to say it can’t eventually happen), but JJ Abrams was recently asked about the possibility and here is what he said.

“There is an idea that has come up that… we’re exploring so we’ll see if it’s worth doing then hopefully we’ll get a chance to do it.”

When asked if there will be another monster, Abrams replied:

“Another monster, yeah, another sort of a interesting way in but we have some cool ideas and Drew Goddard, the writer and Matt Reeves the director have sort of cooked something up so we’re . . . you know hopefully that’ll get a chance to happen.”

Note the use of the words “exploring”, “chance” and “hopefully”. Abrams also insinuated that if a sequel were to happen, that it might not employ the same first person handheld video camera point of view.

“At a certain point it’s the kind of thing probably wears out it’s welcome you know, for some people probably while watching the movie, you know what I’m saying?”

From Variety Jan. 6, 2009:
Cloverfield - Simulate mass destruction on an intimate scale

THOMAS MCLEAN wrote:Challenge: Simulate widespread destruction on an intimate scale

"Cloverfield" updated the monster movie with CG effects and a DIY sensibility, but when production designer Martin Whist had to design a destroyed apartment for a climactic scene, he found no substitute for old-fashioned demolition.

"To imagine what happens with structures when they get destroyed is very hard, so I thought to actually do it would get us to the finish line quicker," he says. Whist surveyed the location apartment, duplicated it down to the last detail using a foam-core model, and then "essentially crushed it with my hands."

The result was drawn up into a stage built at a Downey, Calif., facility, with Whist adding only a few creative touches for effect, such as the sofa from the apartment above hanging from the collapsed ceiling.

"I don't think that ever came onscreen, but when you're in there, those touches really made you feel like, 'Oh my God, this thing is about ready to go!'" he says.

From Variety Jan. 30, 2008:

Paramount sows 'Cloverfield' sequel - Matt Reeves to direct 'Invisible Woman'
MICHAEL FLEMING wrote:Matt Reeves is in early talks with Paramount to direct a "Cloverfield" sequel, and he has also made a deal with GreeneStreet Films to direct "The Invisible Woman."

Timing of the projects will depend on how quickly Paramount can complete discussions with Reeves, producer J.J. Abrams and scribe Drew Goddard to scare up another monster tale for the "Cloverfield" sequel. There's a good chance the sequel will be Reeves' next film, in which case he will direct "The Invisible Woman" afterward.

"Woman" is a Hitchcock-style thriller that probes the mind of a former beauty queen who turns to a life of crime to protect her family.

Reeves wrote the script and will produce with Abrams and GreeneStreet's John Penotti, Fisher Stevens and Tim Williams.

"Matt has created a truly original and compelling character and story," said GreeneStreet's Penotti.

GreeneStreet will finance "The Invisible Woman," and GreeneStreet Intl. will sell overseas territories.

With a $25 million budget, a strong concept and cast of unknowns, "Cloverfield" scored a $46 million opening frame, which was a record for a Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend. Paramount gave away almost no first-dollar gross, making the film a bargain for the studio.

GreeneStreet recently completed two films: the John Polson-directed "Tenderness," starring Russell Crowe, which was just set for distribution at Lionsgate, and "Bill," directed by Melisa Wallack and Bernie Goldmann, whichwill be distributed by First Look Studios.
Last edited by TheButcher on Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Zarles on Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:57 pm

Good. I would've been disappointed if they pushed a sequel through as fast as possible just for the cash grab.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby dARKtimes on Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:32 pm

Cloverfield - one of the few movies that has ever lived up to the hype. And also a movie that never ever needs a sequel.
And remember... Where we're going, we won't need eyes to see!

I apologise for EVERYTHING.
dARKtimes
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:23 pm

We're actually in their new hype machine right now.

Can you not feel it?

Shh!........... Just then, that was it.

I can feel the marketing around me building by their very silence.

ITS DEAFENING. ARGHHHHH!

papalazeru

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:15 am

If the movie lived up to its hype, wouldn't it have made more money the second weekend instead of taking the dive it did?
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby papalazeru on Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:17 am

RogueScribner wrote:If the movie lived up to its hype, wouldn't it have made more money the second weekend instead of taking the dive it did?

The illusion broke very early...alot like Mission Impossible 3.

papalazeru

Postby beastie on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:21 pm

I hate to bump this thread, for just a theory, but... does anyone else think that we might see a surpise Cloverfield 2 trailer before either Iron Man or Indiana Jones? It would match last year's Transformers trailer pretty well and the first film only took like 8 months to make.
beastie
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby papalazeru on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:07 pm

beastie wrote:I hate to bump this thread, for just a theory, but... does anyone else think that we might see a surpise Cloverfield 2 trailer before either Iron Man or Indiana Jones? It would match last year's Transformers trailer pretty well and the first film only took like 8 months to make.

Yeah, a week to film and a month for SFX and 6 months and 3 weeks on the awesome sound design.

I think they'll be watching Batman and Indy to see if their hype machine works well.

Indy's a bit quiet on that front really but Dark Knight is storming ahead.

papalazeru

Postby Spifftacular SquirrelGirl on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:10 pm

beastie wrote:I hate to bump this thread, for just a theory, but... does anyone else think that we might see a surpise Cloverfield 2 trailer before either Iron Man or Indiana Jones? It would match last year's Transformers trailer pretty well and the first film only took like 8 months to make.

Not sure if it'll be that easy to spring a surprise Cloverfield 2 trailer. JJ almost pulled it off with the first one only because just about everybody (besides Mori apparently) didn't have a clue what that movie was.

Just feel like ppl will know when C2 will get started one way or another.
Spifftacular SquirrelGirl
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:39 pm

I personally think the monster isn't interesting nor frightening enough to actually DO a sequel. It's a big monster. It has lice. End of. Everywhere they could go has been gone to.

[rec] was better... it received a far bigger response from the audience when I saw it, too... now that has potential for delving into what's uncovered at the end...
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! (SPOILERS!)

Postby bastard_robo on Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:48 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:I personally think the monster isn't interesting nor frightening enough to actually DO a sequel. It's a big monster. It has lice. End of. Everywhere they could go has been gone to.

[rec] was better... it received a far bigger response from the audience when I saw it, too... now that has potential for delving into what's uncovered at the end...

I would love to give you a cookie!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 01, 2008 3:51 am

But I did it all for the nookie.

/can't believe I went there
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Sat May 03, 2008 11:51 am

AtomicHyperbole wrote:But I did it all for the nookie.

/can't believe I went there

And now your going to hell.....

Sorry, you quote Limp Bizkit and Satan gets your soul
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby max314 on Sat May 03, 2008 12:39 pm

The first Cloverfield was fun.

I'd be up for a second.
Weapon of MAX Destruction
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby zillabeast on Mon May 05, 2008 3:10 am

zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby bastard_robo on Mon May 05, 2008 3:20 am

Is that shit real, or some grand photoshop work?
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon May 05, 2008 3:48 am

I've just spent 40 minutes looking around the cloverfieldclues site... it seems real. But it looks like they continued the ARG through to the DVD/BD release, not started promoting C2.
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon May 05, 2008 3:53 am

So do those images confirm that the monster came from the ocean?
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby bastard_robo on Mon May 05, 2008 4:04 am

Pacino86845 wrote:So do those images confirm that the monster came from the ocean?

The manga did that.
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby so sorry on Mon May 05, 2008 8:47 am

Any chance someone can explain to me wtf with these pictures? that link leads to a password protected site.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fawst on Mon May 05, 2008 9:56 am

Sure, it came from the ocean... after it fell FROM SPACE!!! :D

Actually, if the manga confirmed it was originally an oceanic creature, I'm thinking the splashdown at the end might be a setup for the sequel? No way they toss something that juicy out there for people, and not follow through with it.
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Mon May 05, 2008 10:16 am

Correct me if I'm wrong... the notion of "it came from the ocean" didn't mean it was born in the ocean. It came from outer space, and fell into the ocean. then creeped out of the ocean. yes?

Maybe Confused Pete can explain it all to us.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fawst on Mon May 05, 2008 10:22 am

Well, that's why I tiny-texted what I did above, because I agree with you, but... I didn't read the manga, so I dunno.
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby zillabeast on Mon May 05, 2008 4:34 pm

zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby so sorry on Mon May 05, 2008 4:46 pm

Wow Zilla, that really clears things up....

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Next

Return to Movie Discussion